Welcome to Gaia! ::

✩✫✬✭✮✯✰Brenden Nothe✰✯✮✭✬✫✩

User Image

Brenden looked confused as Maxie spoke to him. His eyebrows shot up as the man spoke infernal. Without warning, the book flew at Maxie's head. Brenden dropped behind the bar only to come back up with Maxie's shotgun leveled at the man's head. There was a long string of what sounded like gibberish as Brenden started backing towards the door, gun keeping level with the man.

<Algonian>"Demon. You're a damned demon."<Algonian> Any single person with any ability in deciphering extra planar languages could tell that Brenden Nothe was calling Maxie a demon. The male went for the door as he threw the loaded and cocked shotgun at Maxie before throwing the door open. He got outside and looked around. He knew this area from his dimension. Without thinking, he began running for the woods.

✩✫✬✭✮✯✰✯✮✭✬✫✩✫✬✭✮✯✰✯✮✭✬✫✩✫✬✭✮✯✰✯✮✭✬✫✩✫✬✭✮✯✰✯✮
One eyebrow and then the other went up as he saw his shotgun raised and leveled at his head. He started to take a step forward forgetting the child on his foot. He flipped Freddy up and onto the back counter turning back to deal with Brendan.

" No I am not a demon. I don't know what else the hell you said but I am no demon. Lycan." He said as the young man backed out of the door and took off. " Oh hell no that's my shotgun." Of Maxie went after him. He caught the shotgun slipping it into the holster that appeared on his back as he made after the lad.

User Image

Brenden knew he was being followed and would have none of it. Something registered in his brain and he grinned. Slapping trees as he passed them, he pulled fey swords from them and spun to face Maxie. The blades shone with a bright green aura as he stared down the man. Motioning towards the bar, he held his ground.

He figured if the man could speak the tongue of the demons, then he should damn well understand the other side of that coin. <Celestial>"Walk away, demon-kin. I have no quarrel with you."<Celestial> Brenden summoned everything he had to surround himself in a barrier of Holy energy. It was about this time he was beginning to wonder where the hell Gabbs had gotten off to.

Fashionable Raider

13,775 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Freddy grinned. He found himself on the back counter, his eyes wide. It was far too high to wriggle off. the toddler curled up into a ball and dozed off. Using his narwhal as a pillow. He stuck his thumb into his mouth, curling up and being quiet. Mista Maxie seemed to be busy.
,Celestial>"Well it's about damn time ya said somethin I could understand. Figures ya speak the one language for some reason I didna think to try."<celestial> The big lycan folded his arms across his chest and just looked at Brenden.

<celestial>" Do us both a favor lad, put the swords away, nice trick though Rollie would be impressed, and relax. I am not a demon. Lycan. Furry, tail, ears, Lycan.<celestial> He said letting his large black ears pop through his red shaggy hair then letting the disappear as he ran his hands though it. This kid was way high strung or he would have just turned chronos.

User Image

Brenden's eyes went wide when he saw the ears. He had met a man like this before the planes had been sewn together. He giggled and dropped the weapons as he began to circle Maxie, the Holy shield vanishing. This was fascinating. The lycan bloodline was one that always intrigued Brenden, and now here it was right before him. There was no warning for what would be happening next.

The male's body twisted on his heel and sprung forward. Clinging to Maxie's back, he began rubbing the ears. Giggling, Brenden bounced slightly. It didn't matter what language he used, the word meant the same thing. <Algonian>"Puppy!"<Algonian With that, he clung to the male with his legs and began scratching him between the large black ears.

Maxie had many reactions to him revealing his linage but never one quite like this froma young man of this one's age. He stood perfectly still for a moment more of less thrown off guard, not even realizing that one booted foot had started to beat against the ground in rhythm with the scratching of his ears. That odd sort of growl purr of his started and was quickly stopped when Maxie became more aware of what was going on.

" Aye puppy. Well rather large scary puppy. Look Lad do ya mind?" He looked over his shoulder at Brenden perched on his back. This was growing rather awkward. He was rather glad no one else was around to have to explain this too.

User Image

Brenden dropped to the ground, getting the tension in the male's voice. He walked around Maxie and grinned, finding the signs he needed. Stepping back from the man, he dropped down and wrote Maxie's exact age into the dirt within a few minutes. He then stood and thought about the math before realizing that Maxie would not have been born when the sewing had happened. He laughed and looked at the male before beginning to speak.

The words were fast and unintelligible. He was speaking in his foreign tongue as he explained what the Lycan plane was like before it all happened. The beautiful forests, the rivers, lakes, and streams, and most of all, no vampires or humans. Brenden, however, had no clue that not a damned person had any idea how to speak, let alone understand, his language. Well, there were a few, but not many.

He was going to express his appreciation for the lad getting off his back , when he noticed what he had written in the ground. He blinked once , then again, looking at the numbers as one eyebrow rose in it's usual questioning manner. Who the hell was this kid?

" How did you.... how would... Who the hell are ya?" He watched arms folded across his chest again as the kid went off on some tangent that he couldn't understand. He gripped the bridge of his nose and took a deep breath.

<celestial> " Will ya at least ramble on in a language I understand? You're given me a headache.<celestial> He growled.

8,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200

Krys came out of the kitchen. She hadn’t really waited for an answer from the males in regards to food. She had only smiled at Maxie, laughed and shrugged. Her brow quirked. Aw the wittle Dragon’s in love she grinned. Hey it was Kenny. He would have done the same to her. Her brow twitched. I swear. If the paint comes out You’re getting soaked. her face grew serious as she tilted her head and she’d put a hand on her shoulder. are you going to be okay? her head snapped up and she watched the scene between the new male and Maxie, her eyes wide and she would pick up the book when he bolted. When the Fey magic registered in her minds eye she arched a brow and she walked to the door to watch.
Eyes went wide again and her mouth dropped open. What. ********. She blinked not quite sure what was going on. A rather evil grin spread and all the video cameras in the area swiveled to catch the scene. Oh this was golden. She would quickly

A large pop was heard in the forest followed by the screeching of a Banshee as Gabs appeared on plane. Without missing a beat, she would hit Brenden, Hard.
<Algonian>You ******** idiot. Sweet Christ. Are you crazy. Why would you decide to draw a portal ON THE ******** COUNTER. YOU ARE ******** IN FURATING!<Algonian>

Her rant and rave would continue. When he’d remodeled the bar. She had been fine with it. Destory the center and put a pool, she’d been a bit upset, but she’d gotten over it. completely blown the bar up, well, she blamed Drakes influence. But draw a portal on the bar, with no way to return, she had had half a mind to let him remain stuck. All this and more was screamed at him.

Drake appeared with her student and folded her arms. The dragon arched a brow, her face reaming neutral. Really, the Fey was being a bit illogical about this. Perhaps she shouldn’t have kept Gabriella away for so long without finding a suitable babysitter. In Hindsight leaving Brenden alone for so long, something was bound to happen. <draconic> Gabriella, that is enough. He's brain damaged enough as is.<draconic>

User Image

Brenden fell on his a** at getting hit. He smiled up at Gabriella and rubbed his head. <Algonian>"Sorry, beautiful. It just kinda happened. I really didn't think it would work, seeing as how it came to me in a dream and all."<Algonian> There was a laugh and he sat up.

He had already gotten frustrated with Maxie as he stood. He turned and faced Drake, his hands slipping down into his pockets. <Draconic>"My brain is only messed up because of the fumes coming from the basement. Anyhow, how far is Richard Connor Moonsong from here? We clearly need a translator, if not a guide." There was a glare over Brenden's shoulder as he looked at Maxie.

With a sigh, he stepped towards Maxie and placed a hand on the man's shoulder. <Celestial>"Deep breath. We are gonna try to find a translator. Do you have anything that is heavy in alcohol that won't kill a fairy? Gabbs is gonna need it."<Celestial> Brenden was torn between walking away from the redhead or bashing his forehead into the annoying male's nose. He was already beginning to hate how angry this area was making him feel.

Maxie was quickly losing his patience and it more than showed. Those bright blue calm eyes began to turn to their deadly ice as he watched others show up. Their auras told him they were Draconic and Fey , and if he was to be honest he was amused at the female smacking the young man up side the head. Still he was getting rather frustrated with the whole situation, frustrated to the point where he had turned to walk back to the bar , hoping they would all go away when the man laid a hand on his shoulder. The look he gave Brendan mirrored the lad's own, he wasn't sure if he wanted to shoot him or feel sorry for him. Shooting was close to winning out.

<Celestial> Or ya could just speak Celestial seein as we both understand it. Aye I do iffin ya wanna take this little party back to the bar.<celestial> He growled waiting to see what was going to be suggested next.

8,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200

The last time something came to him in a dream, they found out they weren’t humans. Her eyes narrowed. Your dreams tend to spell disaster for my quite life. Stop testing that s**t out Brenden. she punched him in the arm for good measure, not bothering to hold anything back. She turned her eyes to the lycan and smiled. <Celestial> I’m sorry about my friend. He tends to be a bit of a ******** dumbass. <celestial> she glared. <celestial>He’s right. Why involve another person when he and we all understand this tongue? <celestial> she raised a brow. She knew that look. <celestial>you can shot him. He won’t die…and it’s fun<celestial>

User Image

Brenden whimpered when he was hit, the bruise forming quickly. He groaned and began heading for the bar. <Celestial>"Alright, short version. The lycan realm was once beautiful. So was the human's and the vampire's. The lycans had all the trees, lakes, woods, rivers, etc. Vampires had Art, architecture, and literature. Humans had... Well... ingenuity. It was all so marvelous. So I sewed them together."<Celestial>

Brenden finally slowed down his mind to take in the area. The natural beauty simply amazed him as he ran his hands along the trees. Summoning the swords back to his hands, he placed them in their proper trees. <Druidic>"Thank you, friends. Your support is much appreciated."<Druidic> He placed a kiss on each tree, knowing Gabbs would not be happy with the knowledge that he had pulled from trees. Again.

Maxie listened though little made sense really. However at the mention of the Vampire's accumulation of art and such things and the lack of any of this in Lycan culture Maxie's hand came up to stop the young man and he turned to face him.

<Celestial> " Ya make it sound lad like the Lycan's never had any form of art, or literature or anythin of the sort. Now I don't quite get what you are sayin but I wouldn't doubt somethin like that but ya can't get me to believe that the only ones that had art and such was the neck biters."< celestial > Maxie gave a snort before heading towards the bar again. Now he felt himself needing a drink of something a wee bit stronger than his normal bottle of scotch.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff