Welcome to Gaia! ::

I need motivation! PM me something fancy!

Wow... I'm now totally motivated 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
I got spirit how about you!? 0.23076923076923 23.1% [ 3 ]
D:< Your mother was a hamster! 0.38461538461538 38.5% [ 5 ]
:D I like candy kisses. 0.23076923076923 23.1% [ 3 ]
Poll Whore (:D ) 0.15384615384615 15.4% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 13 ]

550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
He threw a bag over his shoulder. "Alright then the dead man is walking! If I return nothing happened! If i don't... well hey it was worth the run everyone!" He snickered that his final sentence rhymed but his journey had begun as he exited the cafe only to find what awaits him in this awkward moment of life.
Jenn flopped herself onto a cushy chair. "Bored, bored, bored," she said to herself, "lame." Jenn fidgeted for quite some time, then pulled out her knitting and pretended to be doing something.

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100
Serrenedy crawls in. "Rich camp...is SO boreing...why can't I stop playing!!!!!" She curls up in a little ball with a maze in her hand and a 'disterburs ((exsept, miss jeen, miss serena, alyss, and mr boss varin)) beware' sign on her back.

550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
He pushed the doors of his cafe open for once instead of forcing his foot into it. It was dark as usual and empty. He was alone as usual but nothing more to expect. His book that lay by his side, chained to his pants, only spoke of the legends that would now follow him from his current journey. Moving his way to the couch he had much to say to this cafe and little time to discuss for it.

550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
He thought deeply for a new wardrobe for himself but already found himself wearing a white and gold themed clothing. Although his robe was black. Changes had to be made and he would accomplish this in a timely fashion!!!

550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
He looked upon the page numbers within the cafe and thought to himself, 'I could have sworn there were more...' then again he remade the cafe once before and memories now were what they once were then. Awesome and still amazing.

550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Tapping his foot on the floor in a rhythmical pattern, he wondered around slowly reading his book of his past adventure. Though his newest adventure that has yet to come filled him with excitement. The risks he took for his newly found "fun" has brought a whole new personality amongst himself.

550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
He then looked at the time and thought to himself... maybe there needs to be more motivation. He then looked at the wall with a smile. "Alright friends, you'll hopefully take advantage of this." He spoke aloud as he wrote numbers on the wall. 702-985-8890. He tilted his head and finished the writing. [Texts are wonderful]. He clapped his hands with joy of his new method of chatting. "Now then friends watch my cafe, I'll return shortly." he said as he walked away.

6,350 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Serena collected various notes and warnings that had been posted in various places around the cafe. She hung up a cork bulletin board and attached a sign that distinguished it as a notice board. She pinned the notes to it and then added her own.

Dear Varian,
I'm sorry I've been gone for so long, I've been having some personal problems.
I miss you all dearly but I unfortunately have been unable to stop by at a convenient time
I hope to see every one soon, especially you Varian. I have your birthday present somewhere
With all my love and best wishes
Serena Lorrait.

She smiled and walked out of the cafe.
Jenn walked in and looked around. She sighed softly and made her way to the counter. Jenn sat on one of the stools and ran her hand over the counter. She looked at the dust that had collected and shook her head. "This place used to be so full of life. Where did everyone go?" she asked to the empty room.

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100
Serrenedy sighed looking at the decrepid place. "Well, I still have a job to do" She sqaured her shoulders and got to dusting at once, then sweeping, then mopping, then she wass beat. "HELLO" She called
Alyss hesitated at the door. She was seventeen now. Her purple eyes sparkled and she reached for the door. With a smile on her face, she pulled open the door and walked in. As her eyes began to adjust to the lighting, she made out a shape nearby. She recognized it as Serrenedy. Of course Alyss was much different now. Her black hair fell over her shoulders in gorgeous, soft curls. A black skirt fluttered around her ankles and a green blouse hugged her curves. She inhaled, the scent of sweets lingered in the air.

550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Sorry but I must protest for advertisement in my cafe, even if it is dead.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff