Welcome to Gaia! ::

I need motivation! PM me something fancy!

Wow... I'm now totally motivated 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
I got spirit how about you!? 0.23076923076923 23.1% [ 3 ]
D:< Your mother was a hamster! 0.38461538461538 38.5% [ 5 ]
:D I like candy kisses. 0.23076923076923 23.1% [ 3 ]
Poll Whore (:D ) 0.15384615384615 15.4% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 13 ]

6,350 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Serena danced toward the kitchen, ecstatic now that Varian had returned. She grabbed a bowl and a spoon. Opening the freezer, she pulled out a black carton resembling an ice cream carton. Smiling, she scooped black ice cream out. If the charm worked, when Varian ate it, it would be his favorite flavor of ice cream. She picked up the bowl and headed toward Varian's office, "Knock knock" she slowly opened the door and set the bowl on his desk, "I brought you some Any Flavor Ice Cream" she smiled and tucked some of her black hair behind her multiple pierced ears.

Alyss sat down on a chair and looked at Jenn. Serrenedy had annoyed her with the 'cute' comment. She tilted her head at Jenn, her black hair falling over her shoulder, "You're Jenn right?"
"That's what they call me. What's your name? I don't think we've met yet," Jenn said, "I've been being lame lately and not coming in. Eh whatever, welcome to life." Jenn shrugged then flashed the girl a smile.

6,350 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Alyss smiled, "I'm Serena's daughter. Alyss Heart Lorrait." she laughed, "I'm six years old" she shifted her seating position, "And no we haven't met prior to this. But I've seen you around"
"That's a pretty name," Jenn said, smiling, "would you like a pillow?" Jenn became suddenly aware of the lack of pillows save for the several she had stolen.

550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
He kicked open his bedroom door and entered the cafe. "Ladies and gentlemen a very important day is upon us! The eleventh of august is my day of birth and soon to be possible death! I demand rum and good lucks! Maybe some goodbyes and cookies would be awesome as well!" He shouted amongst the empty cafe which would be heard to anyone whom cared to hear it.

550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Tonight was the night he had set forth his plan into motion by creating himself a map on the back of blue paper which he would soon call it a blue print.

6,350 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Serena spun around, she wasn't sure what had happened. Suddenly the bowl fell out of her hands and crashed to the floor. This broke her trance and she instantly bent down and began cleaning it up, "Um, I bought you something last time you were here. But you hadn't shown up recently, so It's been stored here" she finished cleaning up the mess and wiped her hands on her apron. She smiled nervously.

Alyss shook her head at Jenn gently then jumped at Varian's entrance. She was extremely pleased to see him, but the words that came from his mouth sent a small chill down her spine.

550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
"Thats fantastic! Though buying me stuff won't work well for a dead man! Keep your gifts you'll need them!" He replied
Jenn woke up suddenly. "Narcoleptic?" she asked aloud, "I guess it has just been a busy week." Jenn glanced around the empty cafe. "Hmm," she said, "great timing."
Comes walking in looking around "wow this place is still opened?"

6,350 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Serena had left the other day, a few unfortunate events had taken place. She'd left her daughter at the cafe, knowing she was safe there. With her black hair up in a clip and her dark make-up accentuating her eyes, she rushed through the door, tying her apron around her waist, "Oh dear. Customer" she tucked a curl behind her ear and slipped behind the counter, "Hello. How may I help you" she looked at the new customer and smiled gently.

Alyss had fallen asleep curled up in one of the rather large chairs. Her dark hair fell over her face as she smiled in her sleep.
He looked at her and smiled "Sure i use to work here, over a year ago actually, but i would like a pop,root beer if you have it and a nice chocolate chip cookie would be nice" He said sitting on a near by bench chair. "How is your day going so far?"

6,350 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Serena nodded and went to retrieve a chocolate chip cookie and rootbeer, "Here you go. It must have been much over a year. Especially since I've been here for almost two years. I quit after my first job but Varian was kind enough to rehire me. I would remember if I'd seen you though." she smiled and glanced over at her sleeping daughter. She shrugged her sweater off and hung it on a hook, "My day has been busy. I'm Serena Lorrait by the way"
He took the cookie and pop "Thanks alot" He said with a smile "Ya maybe it was 3 years ago, or even 4 when the rp was made back in 2005, wow been along time" He smiled "Oh the names Chris by the way, nice to meet you and thanks for the cookie"

6,350 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
"Chris. Nice name. My daughter is the one on the couch. Her name's Alyss" she smiled and then noticed the time, "Crap! Sorry. I have to take Alyss to Krista's and then go to my second job. Sorry" she yanked her apron off and hung it on the same hook that she had just taken her sweater off of. Picking up her sleeping daughter she ran out of the cafe and drove away.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff