Welcome to Gaia! ::

EVNE3
Ah I see. 3nodding Well then. Good for you. wink I won't ask where.
*cackles evilly again*
Sheki
EVNE3
*cackles evilly again*
I could have used something like that for the silly dog. xd *eats a cookie and hands one to Sheki* 3nodding
EVNE3
Sheki
EVNE3
*cackles evilly again*
I could have used something like that for the silly dog. xd *eats a cookie and hands one to Sheki* 3nodding
Thanks! *eats the cookie like cookie monster*
Sheki
EVNE3
Sheki
EVNE3
*cackles evilly again*
If you are hungry I could make you some soup. Or perhaps an omelette.
EVNE3
Sheki
EVNE3
Sheki
EVNE3
*cackles evilly again*
Salad please! 3nodding
Sheki
EVNE3
Sheki
EVNE3
Sheki
EVNE3
*cackles evilly again*
Salad please! 3nodding
*runs to kitchen and comes out with a Thai Beef Salad (with green leaf lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers carrots, onions, parsley, mint leaves and of course beef, mixed in a vinegar, fermented patis mixured with pepper and lemon) how will this do? blaugh
EVNE3
Sheki
EVNE3
Sheki
EVNE3
Sheki
EVNE3
*cackles evilly again*
Salad please! 3nodding
*runs to kitchen and comes out with a Thai Beef Salad (with green leaf lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers carrots, onions, parsley, mint leaves and of course beef, mixed in a vinegar, fermented patis mixured with pepper and lemon) how will this do? blaugh
*drools* Coulnd't have made it better myself 3nodding *tastes it* Hmmmmm.... it's delicious! biggrin
Sheki
EVNE3
Sheki
Salad please! 3nodding
*drools* Coulnd't have made it better myself 3nodding *tastes it* Hmmmmm.... it's delicious! biggrin
Cool I am glad you like it. 3nodding
EVNE3
Sheki
EVNE3
Sheki
Salad please! 3nodding
*finishes her salad and wipe the her mouth* Thanks EVNE! But I have to split.. I'll be back at 6:30 or 7... 3nodding Then till about 8

Cya!
Sheki
EVNE3
Sheki
EVNE3
Sheki
Salad please! 3nodding
*finishes her salad and wipe the her mouth* Thanks EVNE! But I have to split.. I'll be back at 6:30 or 7... 3nodding Then till about 8

Cya!
Cool I will let Dragnus know. See ya later Sheki!!!

Shirtless Dabbler

6,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
Kuro_Kitsune_Bard
ninja
Hello. Can I get you anything? biggrin

Shirtless Dabbler

6,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
EVNE3
Kuro_Kitsune_Bard
ninja

finally xd i thought you had left >< *tackles* remember me? whee
Kuro_Kitsune_Bard
EVNE3
Kuro_Kitsune_Bard
ninja

*thinks hard* I think so. So many people have left for vacation or been gone for so long it's hard to place anyone. So how's life treating you? Would like some tea or coffe?

Shirtless Dabbler

6,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
EVNE3
Kuro_Kitsune_Bard
EVNE3
Kuro_Kitsune_Bard
ninja

*thinks hard* I think so. So many people have left for vacation or been gone for so long it's hard to place anyone. So how's life treating you? Would like some tea or coffe?

I used to be Mysterious_Bard, i used to come in a lot but then i sorta..stopped coming o_o....tea please xd And me, Im doing just dandy whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff