Welcome to Gaia! ::

oke lyra
ttyl
till next time
Lyra_Belacqua

I'm not really questing... I wanted them as a newbie, but gave up a couple months after i joined.
Oh I see. You saved yourself a lot of frustration. 3nodding Well none of mine were "official" quests. I never started a thread. I just figured I would save up enough gold to buy the things outright. *hands out cookies to aznballerina and mafkees83* Here you go! Enjoy!! biggrin blaugh *eats a cookie himself*

See ya later Lyra!! Thanks for coming by, good luck with your exams and hopefully I'll be seeing you more often. 3nodding biggrin
mafkees83

i'm not telling about the money
but over the trunks and links
i did'nt get any in 2 months i think stressed gonk crying
Oh I see, Hmmm. I think it is because I am online all the time. I post a lot and that increases my chances of getting Rare Events like the trunks, boxes and links. I've only been on Gaia since January and I have over 50 Rares (in my sig the #s are).

I believe that there is a Karma system in place that the mods have not told us about as well. That might be helping me get the rares. 3nodding

Where is aznballerina? xd I wonder where she disappeared to?
EVNE3
mafkees83

Oh I see, Hmmm. I think it is because I am online all the time. I post a lot and that increases my chances of getting Rare Events like the trunks, boxes and links. I've only been on Gaia since January and I have over 50 Rares (in my sig the #s are).

I believe that there is a Karma system in place that the mods have not told us about as well. That might be helping me get the rares. 3nodding

what kind of system
and WTF that many off rares
and i'm also not that long online here
and i realy don't know where she is going to
mafkees83
EVNE3
mafkees83

what kind of system
Oh yeah that is right you have been here since January too. Karma is a Buddhist principal I think. Means that if you do good to others good things happen to you, if you hurt or do wrong to others eventually something similar will happen to you.

For Gaia, a Karma system would work like a reward system. YOu give donations to Gaians in need, post helpful comments to people, do not flame or insult others, you get rewarded with more gold, more opportunities for rares and so on. That system was being worked on, but Lanzer has said it was not working yet and it may take a long time to set up. I think a test version of it is working secretly. I donate a lot of gold to others and give items away for free to others. I wonder if that is being looked at by this "system".
EVNE3
mafkees83
EVNE3
mafkees83

what kind of system
Oh yeah that is right you have been here since January too. Karma is a Buddhist principal I think. Means that if you do good to others good things happen to you, if you hurt or do wrong to others eventually something similar will happen to you.

For Gaia, a Karma system would work like a reward system. YOu give donations to Gaians in need, post helpful comments to people, do not flame or insult others, you get rewarded with more gold, more opportunities for rares and so on. That system was being worked on, but Lanzer has said it was not working yet and it may take a long time to set up. I think a test version of it is working secretly. I donate a lot of gold to others and give items away for free to others. I wonder if that is being looked at by this "system".

ow oke i see
but i also donate gold to others
hmm i realy don't know it anymore
and i'm wondering iff they realy put a test on it with that system
sorry evne i.m going off
time for bed i guess
so i'll tlk to you later
*hands you the empty glass*
mafkees83
EVNE3
mafkees83

what kind of system

ow oke i see
but i also donate gold to others
hmm i realy don't know it anymore
and i'm wondering iff they realy put a test on it with that system
Not sure about anything more. Gaia is so unstable.
mafkees83
sorry evne i.m going off
time for bed i guess
so i'll tlk to you later
OK, thanks for coming by. *takes glass* Have good night!! See you later. 3nodding
EVNE3
mafkees83
sorry evne i.m going off
time for bed i guess
so i'll tlk to you later
OK, thanks for coming by. *takes glass* Have good night!! See you later. 3nodding

thnx
you have a good evening
bye bye
*waves* and walks out
Hey everyone! biggrin
Sheki
Hey everyone! biggrin
Hi Sheki!!! A normal entrance this time around huh? blaugh
EVNE3
Sheki
Hey everyone! biggrin
Hi Sheki!!! A normal entrance this time around huh? blaugh