Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
"Hey, look, ya nuh still mad 'bout that whole 'blowing up ya circus thing' are ya?" Yuni asked a bit nervously, regaining some of her composure but ignoring the alcoholic mess at her feet for now. She smelled like various types of booze but she didn't mind, putting her hands on her hips.

The man with hair of every color remained smiling, leaning a pale and painted cheek into a hand. "Oh I'm still pretty furious."

Yuni snickered. "Good. S'what ya get for tryin to force me into ya circus..."

Mimics grin fell a little, into what Yuni would guess best as a scowl. "I made a simple offer to you and you overreacted."

Yuni scratched the back of her head. "I dunno. Threatenin' Rings's circus and holdin' me over ya shark tank to make an offer is a little o'er the top itself... But that's okay. I think we're fair now."

The fae mans scowl deepened, as if he were a sore loser. And he was.

The longer he was here the fluffier Yuni's tail got with anxiety. Mimic wasnt nice like Rings, and his fighting style was just as hard to beat. But she was hoping his visit wouldn't come to violence, trying to keep it casual yet authoritative. This was her place and she had home advantage.

Though curious, Yuni looked around a bit before staring back at Mimic. "Say, the lady ya were copycattin', where's she?"

Mimic shrugged, assuming an air of not-so-fun mischief. "I'll never tell..."

Well, violence may come from his visit after all...

Lonely Conventioneer

17,525 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Conventioneer 300
Once the convoy pulled over, Thurgood tells Simi "If ya got any blueprints or floor plans for this place, now's the time to bust 'em out." then he stepped out of the van after turning off the engine, and he starts to check his infrastructure maps. The few that have this place listed are water and electrical, and both of those are completely useless, since the water pipes are perpetually completely filled, and electricity comes directly from the substation on overhead lines.

Krazed Females's Husband

Demonic Zealot

8,225 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
She sighed shaking her head."Information on when why and where it were built I have even some of the animals and a few of the types they look for but actull floor plans I don't." A slender demon with his face mostly wrapped in black walked up to them. "I belive I can help here." HE used one of his claws to slice open a small area of skin and pulled out a crystal much like Simi had used to show them the war zone. Placing the crystal down it gave them a moving threw video that led from the front gate to each exit and all of the cages and beas inside. "I was recon for this area before I was captured this is about a month and a half old at least by this worlds time." Simi smiled and nodded. "Good thing we let everyone out like we did."

Lonely Conventioneer

17,525 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Conventioneer 300
"Well, here's what I'm thinking, and feel free to reject this idea, but I think Simi and I should try to get thorugh the entrance in our van, and if we can, release some of the non-angelic beasts from the closest pens. Meanwhile, the rest of ya could knock out the power and any communication lines. The loose beasts, and the sudden loss of power should divert the guards' attention and make it easier for the rest a' ya to force your way inside. But of course, if the guards don't let us through, then we just force our way in by any means necessary."

Krazed Females's Husband

Demonic Zealot

8,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
The others thougth the plan over for a moment and nodded "Sounds good to us you ok with that plan Prin..." Simi held up her hand to cut the man off before he used her title. "Here I am no princess I am just Simi. I hate titles anyway, The plan sounds good to me tho.Not sure if they will let us threw the gate tho." some of the other demons who had simply been riding in vehicles began moving so they could cut off power and communication when he time was right."

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
"... 'nd exactly why won't ya tell me?" Yuni's eyebrow twitched with irritation, leaning over the counter with both hands gripping the edge of it.

Mimic's smile resumed, now with a very amused quality about it. Just to irk the kittenteen further, he spoke in a light sing-song voice. "If you join my circus, I'll tell you~"

A small yowl rumbled in Yuni's throat and she threw a hand out to grab the fae by the collar of his coat, yanking him upwards even though he was a great deal taller than herself. The teen's shadow was flickering with malice, ready to spout those oddly inkish flames of hers in a heartbeat.

"How 'bout ya tell me 'nd I dun char ya bones as badly as I wanna?"

"Oooo... gettin' mad?" For a moment, Mimic had copied Yuni's voice to perfection, strange accent and all.

Yuni threw her other fist at his face, but it was caught to pull her off balance over the counter. Mimic grabbed the messy slate hair at the back of her head and used his advantage to throw the Nekojin over the counter and onto the bar floor. She recovered quickly, springing back up to assume a modified boxing stance. Mimic was swift enough to dodge or block many of her jabs and kicks.

"Why don't you use those incredible powers of yours, hm?!" Mimic taunted, laughing since he knew those powers made up most of Yuni's fighting style.

And Yuni knew he was just trying to bait her. If he sees a trick happen, he'd be able to copy it and use it against her. If she did use her matter manipulation, it would be behind her back where his eyes couldn't trace. She produced a curved dagger, and that was where Mimic started getting nervous. Trying to avoid the sharp blade, he missed how she created the blades attached to her feet. He flipped a table at her which Yuni barely managed to get out of the way, though she took a hefty chair to the upper body and fell to the floor. She lost her dagger, the blade skittering across the hardwood.

"What in the realms is happening here?!" Kira's voice range harshly like an angered mother, entering from the foyer with pigeon blood eyes wide.

Yuni looked up from under the broken chair, surprised and relieved and confused. "Wait, ya nuh bein' held captive or--"

In her distracted, she forgot about Mimic just before he kicked her in the back of the head. Kira sprung into action as best she could, summoning vines to grow from the tree itself to ensnare Mimic. The fae struggled, legs kicking until those too were wrapped with vines. Steel grey eyes met ruby red, and Kira waggled a finger at him.

"Do not come into someone's home and bring violence, young man. Understand?" Kira said sternly, slamming the man into the floor to emphasize the 'Understand?'.

Maybe a little too hard... The man was instantly limp, though not dead. Great. Two KO'd in the bar... Kira sighed, a hand rubbing the small bump of her belly. It seemed she was a little more prone to violence for now...

Lonely Conventioneer

17,525 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Conventioneer 300
Thurgood walks back to the Club Wagon, and motions for Simi to do the same, and he's pretty sure she will, and he stops right by the passenger window.
"I know damn well those angels won't let me in. What I can do though is argue with the gate guard long enough for you and/or Serenity to get in with your illusion powers. Would you or any of these other guys have any anti-drow powers, spells, or items by any chance?"

Thurgood knows that the best chance for him to argue with the guard is to have his true shade of skin, and a pair of white angel wings would really help, but that ship has sailed. At least there's a clipboard inside, and when he looked at the top sheet at the last red light, there was a request for a drug-detection animal, but the fulfillment had been suspended due to the need for additional training.If anything will give him something to argue with the guard, that's it.

Krazed Females's Husband

Demonic Zealot

8,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
Simi shook her head with the rest of them. "Most of our special combat training relies around anti angel cambat since they are the exact oppisiat and dad has a way of pissing them off by breathing but there for Drow as well as every other race it is normal combat trainng and we don't make weapons speciliced in negating there power or killing them." She was ready to go and sneak in getting in would be the easy part once they were in it bacame a all out war and Simi was good at that and from a few of the demons she had recognized they were some of the most skilled at what they did.

Hilarious Fatcat

9,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Kira did her best cleaning up the mess of their little brawl, grabbing a broom to sweep up the broken glass and willing a few small vines to toss the broken chair outside and to reset the table. Mimic was held under a mesh of vines, fixed strongly to the floor to abate her concerns of him trying anything with Yuni still out cold. The Nekojin had been deposited onto a couch, and ice pack balanced on her forehead.

Kira looked up from her sweeping when she heard a groan, looking over to Yuni as the girl roused herself right into her headache.

"Ugh... my head..." Yuni groaned, a hand now pressing the ice pack tighter to her skull.

"Well, that is what happens when others do not fight fair." Kira said with a little sigh, pushing the pile of broken glass into a dustpan and tossing the glass into the nearest trash bin. "And when you get distracted from those that fight unfairly."

Yuni sent a very small glare to the angel. She had a point but that didn't mean it was appreciated. "'Scuse me. I thought ya were bein' held hostage or somethin'."

Kira meandered over to sit in a chair close to the couch, head shaking a little. "I was resting in a room in the nexus hall. Nigh impossible to infiltrate from the window."

"Well that's good." Yuni plopped the ice pack over her eyes, the pack sloshy now as frozen things don't stay frozen long against her body heat.

Lonely Conventioneer

17,525 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Conventioneer 300
"s**t. I'd be easier if I didn't have this blue skin and the pointy ears, and it would be really hard to convince an angel that I'm a beast handling consultant, or even a gofer. guess I can argue with the guard about that too. Could you get through if you use an illusion while riding on the right side running boards?" Thurgood asks Simi.

Krazed Females's Husband

Demonic Zealot

8,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
Simi Thought for a moment and nodded "As long as its only me and no one touches me while the illusion is up I can hide myself I could even fly over the gate into the base if I wanted to.You may be able to convice them your a gofer but ya with your skin tone it will probibly be a bit hard to convice them but you really just need them distracted for a little bit"

Lonely Conventioneer

17,525 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Conventioneer 300
"Well, all I really need to do is shout enough about something at least tangently relevant, and all nearby eyes will be on me. Now if you'll hop on, I'll drive to the entrance," Thurgood says before re-entering the van, taking off his combat helmet, modular tactical vest, unzipping the dragon-hide bodysuit , taking off the top half and letting the rest drop, restarting the engine, shifting to first, and taking off after Simi hops onto the right running board and gets a good grip on something.

Then, Thurgood drives up to the gate and guard shack, and lowers his window.

Krazed Females's Husband

Demonic Zealot

8,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
Simi already had a cloak on herself to keep from being seen she was able to keep one on herself even while moving so this was the easy part. The gaurd at the gate didn't look up as he flipped threw a clipbord. "Your early and your gonna need more than that for all the beast you order.." He stopped as he got to the window and saw the drow. "Who the hell are you and what are you doing here this is a restricted area.". Simi waited for Thurgood to start talking before she would move just to be sure all the gaurds would be paying more attention to him.

Lonely Conventioneer

17,525 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Conventioneer 300
"Since nobody at that prison knows jack ********' s**t about trainin' drug-detection animals, I'm assumin' y'all dumbasses don't neither. I'm here to make sure y'all can give me somethin' to work with. So ya gonna let me see the animals that are gonna be able to smell the tiniest of rocks in any a*****e or p***y 'fore those visitors get in, or ya gonna geed me some byur'cratic bullshit?" Thurgood asks the guard, being sure to glare right into the guard's eyes.

Krazed Females's Husband

Demonic Zealot

8,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
The angle glared right back at him. "Why are they sending some drow out to run there errands the warden knows he is suppose to handle pick up and delivers personally. Not send some underling or slave or whatever the hell you are." There couple of gaurds that were around were now eyeing the vehicle with all the noise coming out of it. Simi on the other hand used the distraction to get herself into the place without any angels being any wiser to her presance and grinned as she began to move to find the closet of the beast that would not try and kill her as soon as she let them out

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff