Welcome to Gaia! ::

Krazed Females's Husband

Demonic Zealot

8,225 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
The teacher smiled. "Well it seems the large beast you unleashed is doing a good job of weakening the other cages I can smell the rust in the air. I think the cage next to this one contains a few baslisk or possibly A hydra of some sort I can hear a lot of hissing and mutable bodys moving seems the venom from them hasn't been drained in a while smells very strong." Simi and a lot of the other angles and demons had moved to air combat while the Draogon attacked anything close to it on the ground and the angles were trying to bring down the dragon while fending off the demons.

Feline Vampire

idk my name 2542

The woman nodiced the man looking at her and lowered her head blushing sensing that the man was looking her over. "I'm sorry but is there anything I can help you sir?"

Lonely Conventioneer

17,525 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Conventioneer 300
"Well, ya'd better have some anti-venom, cause I guarantee I'm the first being they're gonna bite."

With that though, Thurgood takes apart another claymore mine, and treats the innards the same way with the next cage, and does the same thing with the wires and batteries.

"FIRE IN THE HOLE!"

*zzzt-BOOM*

Krazed Females's Husband

Demonic Zealot

8,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
The man shook his head. "No. Sorry I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable I was just noticing someone else entering the place." He had noticed her Blush and look down. His voice was not unkind but not the warm and cuddly either and made him sound like he was more use to high life and polite society than his clothing showed.

Krazed Females's Husband

Demonic Zealot

8,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
The teacher had been rite about the basilisk the snakes came out in all larger than most oil tankers two actually came out and burrowed their way underground the other two going for anything near by. Unfortunately for Thrugood he was the first thing one of the large snakes saw and it went slithering strait for him.

Feline Vampire

She looked up at and turned to him her ears were still back and she had placed her hands on her knees as her legs were crossed at her knees. She shook her head slowly. "Its quite alright sir, I hope I am not assuming wrong or affand you but I a guessing you don't see many that are not human?" She asked softly and politely her head was slightly cocked as she looked at him when she asked.

Krazed Females's Husband

Demonic Zealot

8,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
The man gave a small shake of his head with a light smile. "Don't worry I am not easily offended. As for metting thing other than human no I don't meet a whole lot of other worldly creatures.Then again I am not always around that many others anyway."

Feline Vampire

She nodded in understanding. "I understand that very well I have known many others that used to have been that way as well. Its quite common really there are still many races of creators that I am still learning myself." She smiled softly as her ears started to perk up just a bit and her tail swayed. "My name is Mioshi Zakira it is a pleasure to meet you."

Lonely Conventioneer

17,525 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Conventioneer 300
When the giant snake moves towards Thurgood, he wastes no time picking up his rifle, and shooting it in the only weak spost he can immediately identify: its eyes. Or, it was more like shooting towards its eyes as he tries to drag his pack backwards and shoot at the same time, with one hand. Fight-or-flight tells him to just drop his pack and run, but with all these beasts running around, that's a really moronic idea. Well, that and his pack has about another thousand rounds of ammo that he'll definitely need.

Krazed Females's Husband

Demonic Zealot

8,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
The man nodded and gave a slight ow of his head but he never let anyone out of his line of sight. "The pleasure is all mine. Most just know me by F.F. Sin. Sin for short is fine tho." He smiled at her. "If you don't mind my saying so Miss Mioshi Zakira you seem to speak as if you have been around for a bit longer than your young looks suggest."

Feline Vampire

She nodded her head then lowered it slightly her ears tucked again. "I have been around more then my age may appear. I actally saprised you nodiced that though not many do pick that up Sir Sin. You have a kin sence of obseration." She looked back up and smiled softly.

Krazed Females's Husband

Demonic Zealot

8,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
With a lucky shot he is able to hit one of the snakes eyes. But as it lefts its head thrashing about in rage and pain Thrugood had also acomplish to piss off a giant snake at least untill a swing of te dragons tail wound up hitting the snake and knocking it to the ground with placed it head a few feet in front of Thrugood. dazed from the hit of the tail. The teacher was not fighitng off multible angels as were the rest of the demons. The angle force seemd to have thickened indicating some form of back up had arrived as well armour and heavily aroued troops poured into the came. The deomons had managed to set a few more encloserres free realsing more dragons bailisk and srange other creaturs all around the place. One thing did stand out tho in the encampment. A large Cage with Chains on the door and multible locks and seals protecting the door. This paticular encloser also had a roof and was comletly sealed up with just a single large door on the wall connecting to the cll to allow food in.

Krazed Females's Husband

Demonic Zealot

8,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
The man nodded. "Observation is part of what I do. Noticing things other do not is something I am very good at not a whole lot escaped me". Witch would indicate part of the reason he had looked her over from head to toe not simply checking her out he had been taking a stock of everything about her from the way she moved and spoke to the kind of clothing she was wearing and if she carried any weapons or not

Feline Vampire

She nodded her tail twisting and twirling as it swayed. "Is that so I hope you don't mind me asking what is it that you do. You don't have to answer if you don't want to I truelly don't want to over step my boundies and make you feel unconfterable." She blushed and looked down as she realized she started to ramble like she does when she gets nervous.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff