Duh... NO! 0.24558404558405 24.6% [ 431 ]
*shrug* I might check it out. 0.21709401709402 21.7% [ 381 ]
Suuuuure. ^_^ 0.11965811965812 12.0% [ 210 ]
STFU AND GIVE ME GOOOOLD!!! :k 0.41766381766382 41.8% [ 733 ]
Total Votes:[ 1755 ]

((all of it))
{oh ok shpiinder!!!
saying that in my head is very fun}
That was exactly what I needed to break my study phunk.
MY DAY HAS BEEN MADE. >]
AND SO I shall simply smoke my cigar instead of burning any villages tonight.
((So apparently my coming in and nerfing the place up brings everyone out of the wood work XD))
That's about fair. It was definitely one of the posts that reminded me how much I liked the people here.
((I'm always here))

((But 90% of the time I'm just too lazy to post))
{we must not abuse the powers of the nerf /lotr voice
DA-TAAAA a response...from the least expected culprit!!!! haha i'll work on the other in a minute}

Awaking abruptly with an acute sense of awfulness, she moved out of frozen stupor somewhat akin to a bug. She looked at her hands and was pleasantly relieved that no, this wasn't Franz Kafka's doing, and she was still fleshy and peach colored. Still, she had slightly less difficulty than a giant beetle in the mission of getting up.
Every motion brought forth a CRIK or PIP as she squeezed out of the abnormal posture. It took a few tries to stand, which after accomplishing, was followed by hurriedly hobbling to water the bushes. Even if there were facilities inside, she thought, she didn't have time to hunt for them.
Now that the important stuff had been finished, she could think. She thought that her belly was too empty and that her mouth tasted foul. Although it never worked, she tried to suck up a glob of saliva and spit the taste out. This was followed by the recognition that cat fur had plastered itself into her makeup. Quietly, she swore and tried (unsuccessfully) to wipe it off.
(Spazzeth, rrga;ka;kl, I love you.)
((What she said))
{i ruff you both too!!! : DD}
There is a strange dichotomy to pain. Its quinine likeness flooded him, and he slipped into its grasp.
Survival teaches aversion to it. Aversion to physical eversion. Ever. Shun. Hard to get more naked than literally wearing your heart on your sleeve or spilling your guts.
On the other side, presented most notably by Boethius, bringing justice to the wicked is good. The bad ultimately strives for the good. Wasn't that the lesson? Such a terrible student...writing the notes but never learning them.
she is finally so angry that she smashes her hand through his stomach and reaches through his esophagus and out the mouth telling him of cruelty yet to be
Attenuation...but he's from Hellenistic figures, of course that's the ideal. Wait. There's another meaning. Wait. This isn't That Girl.
that's because she is ignoring that is what she foretold the wayward
Temporarily, his senses tugged him into the present, where he shivered silently into her claws. He has become intimately familiar with them...
what does it mean to stand in the wild shadows of morality and confront the pillar of sin
Does it mean tearing and screaming? He supposed so. There is a need to know.
But he can feel the tower in the horizon now...the looks, the speaking, the handling, they have triggered something. He can still feel the grip, but the gaze. The gaze.
A sorriness that couldn't be articulated was germinating, and the fact that he couldn't understand it terrified him immensely.
*gasp* You're still awake! And feeling verbose! <3
i'm ALWAYS awake hehe (:
oh...i thought you might ask how/why and i was gonna say because i'm the goddamn batman.............

so uh

yeah!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas