Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Noob

'I've already invited myself, Ross.' Llewellyn replied, raising off the seat. He'd stand, sweeping around to behind the bar (hopping over the demons), then snatching up a bottle of Tequila. With another hop, he'd sit himsef on the bar.

'You may be immortal, but you've no sense of diplomacy.' He said, unscrewing the cap of his fruity prize. 'Thankfully, you've got an attorney.' A drink would be taken from the bottle. Long, chugging drink.

'I charge one bottle a day, by the way.'
"Well, all you really need to do is ask. I can pay in loot, money, guns, and/or drugs. Oh, and blood, but no sexual favors. Daliah... well, I don't think she'd be happy, and I'm starting to care for her a great deal."

"I can pay you in sexual favors."

Rhoslyn frowned. It wasn't at his daughter's words, but more at his own developing feelings. He wasn't good with those sort of things, especially when it came to significant others. Hell, he hadn't even loved his own wife. Well, not exactly 'didn't love', but more along the lines of 'wasn't in love with'. Akasha would certainly understand his hangups, though.

Also, lol, since technically there were two naked women laying about.

"And I'm... ********' great. You won't lose me anytime soon."

The girl leaned forward and kissed Akasha on the forehead with a giggle, her face going slightly red again.

"Not exactly true. I can be diplomatic when the situation calls for it, although I don't particularly like mincing my words."

Rhoslyn laughed.

"It saves time. Instead of twenty minutes trying to get something by talking around it, I'd rather just say 'Oy, you, I want this. What'll you take for it?'"

"Hey, that's my tequila."

Ignoring Cal, Rhoslyn would continue.

"And this situation will call for it. Just so you know, we fey never lie. We'll omit truths, make vague statements, and otherwise distort things, but our word is our bond. Just... don't trust us. Aside from us here, that is. Everyone else will be scheming."

4,800 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
User ImageA man entered the bar, looking around. "An interesting little place. Such a secluded portion of land. How can so much strife erupt in such an area?" he said to himself, sitting down in a dark corner. He yawned, reclining in his chair as he closed his eyes, leaning his head back, looking blindly at the ceiling.
It was almost scary, how they willed such trust and control to one another, with such effortless ability. ' Here, take my heart, mind, body and soul.' just like that. It was...magical really.

Course, the pay off was the most savage and unrelenting kind of pleasure a body could withstand without utterly curling up and never unwinding again. Since love and lust intertwined so wickedly for these two creatures, it was so dangerous but oh so rewarding. Moving forward, he slowly traced the outlines of that swim suit, again, damning himself for thinking that it wouldn't be THIS engaging. But before he could even see it, he knew....he knew. Momentarily wondering if the tents where sound proof and if those in the bar were tipsy enough to care, Joka simply sighed a sigh of weakness, taking the opportunity to lightly 'play' with the unique female anatomy at his disposal, even though he knew every curve, line and crevasse of this being. His being simply could never get enough. Though soon those hands got to business, lightly taking one strap, and pulling it aside, then taking the other and doing the same.

Though due to the figure fitting tightness of this garment, it did not fall as he had thought. So, Joka leaned in close, tracing down the front of the vision with his well made nose. Getting to the part, he bit into the fabric and gave a tug, bringing it down to the sand. Joka stayed knelt there, looking down to the goddesses feet, questioning if he dare look up.

Dapper Noob

'Maybe when you're older, sweetheart.' Llew spoke to Cal, completely oblivious as to the Greek goddesses laying about. All naked and stuff.

'Nah, Ross. I can't shoot a gun, and drugs have no effect on the undead.' He'd pause for a second, in case his friend needed that time to remember that he was, in fact, a Vampire. 'I've no use for money, and I'm not going to wreck your daughter.' Another long chug of Tequila was taken, before the bottle was set beside him. Excess residue was wiped from his lips to his sleeve. A lop-sided grin formed.

'But free meals and booze would be nice.' He added, brows raising. A glint of pearly fang revealed as his grin widened slightly. Though, obviously, he couldn't get drunk or full, he still enjoyed eating and drinking. His sense of taste hadn't been lost, after all.
[Woah, toe on the line, much?

>>]

Dapper Noob

[ Uhntiss uhntiss uhntiss.. ]
-- o.o...... Not... this guy! + points to self and rave dance exits+ --
[Actually, dude, I did mean you. Of course, it is 1:30 AM and I'm tired as ********.

Antremias, I'll reply to you in my next post IC.]

4,800 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
((No worries, I've got plenty of time. Take as long as you need.))

Dapper Noob

[ THE ROOF. THE ROOF. THE ROOF IS ON FIRE. ]
-- Eye swears I dun know nuth'in bout no babies sir!!!! >.<;;;;--
=jets shall be cooled in T minus....=
[We don't need no water, let the ******** burn.]

Dapper Noob

[ What is love!? Baby, don't hurt me! Don't hurt me! No more! ]
Though he considered her some sort of goddess she was also a willing slave to him if that was what he desired. And that mix of the two manifested in how the barely-there-bikini clad female currently stood with Joka at her feet. She did not move save for any minimal assistance during the removal of that little red dress which now rested on the outskirts of the sandals which were still bound to her feet and ankles. There was a drawn out pause before she finally inquired in a soft, sultry tone.
"Are we ready...to go in now?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces