Welcome to Gaia! ::

Akasha broke her hold on Callista with a moan herself as she pressed their hips into one another letting the fire crawl across her for a moment. With her eyes as bright as the flames on them, Akasha grabbed the other fey's wrists, moving quickly to the side, pulled her upright and spun her so that Cal's back was to the bar scene and Akasha's, to the bar. She kissed her hard, probing the girl's mouth with her tongue as they let the flames lick at their immortal skin. She broke the kiss almost as fiercely as she had kissed the girl to lean back and kick her smack in the stomach, sending Cal across the room, taking a few chairs with her.

Her eyes narrowing as Cal hit the floor, Akasha leapt after her. Landing on top of the girl, her hands fought to pin the blue haired beauty's down as Akasha kissed her hard again, moaning into their embrace. The flames that had been put out on Callista from the force with which she had been moved across the room now alit again as Akasha pushed her flaming body; more specifically her hips, chest, and lips; against the pinned fey.

Eternal Master

13,375 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Battle: Knight 100
Ares popped the qork on the bottle signaling the drunken frenzy. He poured a shot for himself and whatever others wanted some.

"Ahhh!"

A earth toned grunt sighed from him as he tried to avoid the nigh-instant drunk that he would be getting.
[Well, LI is the best ******** I've ever had. And given that I'm kinda slutty a raging manwhore, that says a lot.]

After the kiss ended, Cal let out a low chuckle.

"While I do enjoy the foreplay, Mistress, I think Dad would be pissed if we broke the bar. Take me to my tentcabin and ******** me, please."

Not exactly her usual thing, but given Akasha's manhandling of her - or was that womanhandling - Cal figured that she was gonna be the b***h. This'd normally be a problem with her, but Cal was that combination of still shocked, hopeful, and intensely horny, which kinda clouded her judgement.

"And bleed me, too."

She'd indicate the knives with a slight motion of her head. Naturally, they had a high silver content and wouldn't harm her. Well, they'd cause pain, but wounds by silver would heal almost instantly.

She thought for a moment, looking down at the writhing wet body of the girl beneath her, then around the room. Two broken chairs. Whereas she could afford to pay Rhoslyn back for any damages she might...scratch that, would cause, Akasha was already thinking ahead to what might be instore when she brought Callista into power. As Cal writhed again beneath her, Akasha's thoughts left the what-ifs and went straight to the girl between her legs...and the other places she wanted her.

Wrapping her hand in Callista's short blue hair, Akasha stood up with a jerk and dragged her out of the shanty and across the black sand to the first secluded place she found. She didn't want to destroy the tent-cabins after all...
[And bed.

I'd love to stay up and RP, but if the same parking situation happens tomorrow and I have under six hours of sleep, you won't see me posting again for whatever prison term I get as a result of ******** someone with a fork.

sweatdrop ]
[Yeah, parking was that bad. I didn't even bother parking in the actual lot because ******** that.]

Rhoslyn rose out of bed, putting on an actual shirt for the first time. Seeing as how he hadn't switched back to male and didn't particularly care to be hit on by strange males while topless, it was a rather logical choice.

Anyway, he'd be around and such, standing behind the bar until about noon forty-five or so.
(S)he'd pour a good tall glass of whiskey and enjoy slowly sipping away at it while watching the ocean. It smelled rather like rain again and (s)he expected a nice shower at about four or so. As in, it would be raining at four.

"Sure is nice and quiet here."
It occurred to Rhoslyn that (s)he hadn't been surfing in some time. After finishing the whiskey in one big, quick shot, (s)he'd go over to the girl's tentcabin, gather the appropriate swimwear, then wander to the surfboard racks, grab a board, and jump in.
After catching a few waves, Rhoslyn grew a bit tired of paddling. Not to mention that his/her arms got the whole lactic acid buildup just a tad more quickly than before, and whiskey on an empty stomach was never fun no matter what race you were.

So, (s)he'd ride in on his/her knees, then push the board firmly into the sand, and get behind the bar again to cook something, drink and joint in hand.
"Mmh, country fried steak."

Rhoslyn did wonder what ever had happened to the chickens he'd brought in the other day. (S)He'd put the cages down and then they just vanished. (S)He presumed Aña was taking care of them, but didn't really know.

Taking a gulp of his/her mango juice, (s)he'd take a seat on the bar and leave the plate hovering in midair. After all, both hands were currently busy holding things, and (s)he didn't want to set the glass or the joint down to use a fork like normal people.
After finishing off the meal. Rhoslyn just started wandering around the beach, idly collecting bits of glass, washed-up coral, the occasional fish scale, and various odds and ends that washed up on beaches.

Maybe (s)he'd make a new necklace or something.
[*lounges about*]

With a shrug, the fey would return to the usual spot behind the bar after turning on iZac. With no patrons, the best idea Rhoslyn had at the moment was to just drink and watch waves come in. After gathering most of the bottles of the day's palm wine, (s)he walked down to the beach and reclined in a lounge chair, staring off at the waves and occasionally groping him/herself.
[[Can't be on for long, but hah here I am. The French Rabbit!]]

Daliah woke up from her slumber and stretched. Of course she smoothed out her ears and fluffed her tail then placed on her garments. She bolted out the door and into the bar. Noone was there?
She remembered the image of what seemed to be Ross by the beach, that was her next destination.
Rhoslyn turned to Daliah and grinned.

"Morning, lover girl."

After adjusting a strap on his/her bikini top, (s)he'd get to her feet and walk towards Daliah, wondering if she'd notice the difference. It was a bit hard not to notice the fact that he'd turned female, but oh well. (S)He'd notice the woman up at the bar, but the bartender robot was there for just that reason.

"It's nice to see you again outside of our room."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces