User Image

Eternity is set in her eyes
Throwing sparks back at the world
That'll never die
Here she comes, here she comes
I've been waiting for so long
Here she comes, rose again from the flames

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxMy little Phoenix

Mina stepped back from the doors with a small smile planted on her pale lips. She was overjoyed to be home, even if her family wasn't there. Her mother Allassandra had retired and gone to her own world, to her home with the elves. Her older sister Kimiko, poor Kimiko, had checked herself into a hospital. She couldn't deal with the PTSD. Her brothers Saevel and Alexander were off being the dynamic duo doing gods only knew what... And her she was, Wilhelmina now. Her body was still so young and already this thin rail of a girl had been through more and seen more than one could dream up. She'd already lived so many lives, been to so many times and places that it sometimes made her head spin. She was hundreds of years old now and still... so young.

She reached into her pocket and pulled out her mother's pocket watch, silver with intricate engravings. Mina never tired of looking at the one thing she was forbade from as a child, and yet it had been the one thing she never needed. Time travel was in Mina's blood, she didn't need the watch to go somewhen different. All it took for her was a thought, and she'd finally learned to control it. She ran a thumb over the markings engraved on the watch before clicking it open. She nodded silently and slipped the watch into her pocket again.

"Imps!" She called as she turned around to the empty common room. Several of the small gray imps appeared around the room. Some laid on tables, some on chairs. Some were on the floor and the bar and up in the rafters. Three were to her left in the door to the coat closet. To be honest Mina didn't think she'd ever seen a single coat go in there. "We have company coming. Look lively." She said, starting her way to the bar. Her hands slid smoothly along the wood as she took her place. It felt so good and so strange to stand in the same spot that her mother had always operated from. Everything was there- the lock box, the ledger book, her mother's tea seat. Mina didn't know when she herself would ever drink tea, she'd never taken to it, but she chose to keep the tea set on the shelf in honor of her mother. Mina thought she might burst.

[[OOC:: Just because I'm using a real picture for this character doesn't mean that you have to for yours, use whatever you like folks, you don't even have to bother with codes and photos if you don't want to.]]

Clothes / Song

Divine Shapeshifter

27,325 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
User Image

The doors of the tavern opened letting in not only a strong wintery wind that had snowflakes dancing in their wake but also had dumped a man's body entangled in the coats he wore onto the floor with a loud thud mixed with a groan then just as fast as the doors had opened they shut. The man took a moment before pushing himself into a sitting position removing the hood off his head in a quick fit to fix himself right, with the coats somewhat straight he stood finishing up the job of looking more presentable then stopped mid-movement to look around where he was.
"Hello...didn't know this city held such a gem within it's walls"

The coats removed and draped over his left arm before he finished speaking to the room, he then made sure his glasses were secured on his face before making his way over to the bar claiming a stool. Devhyn continued to keep looking around the tavern from his seat on the stool taking the surroundings in and trying to figure out if he had ever been here before because in the back of his heart stirred a feeling of familiar.

Friendly Dabbler

User Image

That'll never die

The doors! Mina looked up from picking at her nails to the amusing sight of a dark haired man fighting with his multiple coats. s**t. She forgot the spiel. s**t. What the ******** was it her mom told her to say? ******** it. She'll do it her way. "It doesn't." She said simply in response to his comment. One of the imps jumped up onto the bar and she whacked it back onto the floor without a second thought. "Dude, people eat there, have a little consideration." The imp rubbed at one of his horns before scampering into the kitchen. She looked to the man as he draped his coats over his arm. "Welcome to The Black Rose. My name's Mina."

Clothes / Song
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Outside the bar, a massive fissure began to open in the street. Smoke spewed out from the crack, and, horns first, a sinister-looking figure began to emerge. The demoness rose from the ground, bathed in the red flames of hellfire and surrounded by smoke shaping itself into intricate, magical patterns.

The whole thing would have been pretty intimidating if she weren't dressed in shorts and a crop top.

Serena stepped out of the flames, fondly regarding the spectacle she had created. She looked around, noticing with growing dismay that the area was empty; no one had seen her dramatic entrance. Despite her outfit, she showed no signs of noticing the cold weather.

Typical. Maybe next time she should appear inside the bar. With a resigned sigh, Serena went through the doors into the building. She left the pit to hell open, too irritated to seal it before someone had the chance to glimpse her handiwork.

The succubus entered the bar with her best strut, determined to at least make some sort of an entrance. She walked with an inhuman grace, exuding sexuality in that way only a demoness can.

Divine Shapeshifter

27,325 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
User Image

"The Black-"
Devhyn stopped midway of repeating the name Mina had just told him as he spied the tea set up on a shelf and knew in an instant he was here once before hiding from the cursed sunlight, and just like this time he had literally stumbled through the door. He caught himself motioning to the tea set before he knew his hand was in motion.
"Pardon me Mina, but that is a lovely tea set upon that shelf...mind if I ask where it came from?"

Devhyn smiled the kindest smile he could manage which for a vampire can sometimes come off as a difficult move to make. A distant memory danced across his mind then of a woman sitting down to tea with him as he hid that day, as quick as the dance started it ended with the opening of the doors which naturally caused his attention to turn to it.

Devhyn watched the succubus strut into the tavern enjoying the show, it had been a long time since he had seen a woman carry that much confidence in her blood...honestly the last woman he saw do that was wearing nothing more then a stunning jeweled necklace with matching accessories, remembering her made him long for Paris nights again. The spell of the succubus was worn off by the recalling of her, and with that he turned back to Mina to hopefully get an answer and perhaps something to drink.

Friendly Dabbler

User Image

That'll never die

The man looked like he'd seen a ghost the moment she'd said the name of the inn. Her arms folded over her less than abundant chest- Mina was the president of the itty bitty titty committee- as the succubus strutted her way in. "Welcome to the Rose, name's Mina, help yourself to a seat." She said, then turned her attention back to the guy. "It's my mother's. Her favorite set. It's for display purposes only." Neither one of them was off-putting to her, she'd been conceived, born, and raised (for the most part) within the walls of this establishment. Almost nothing intimidated Mina anymore. Besides, if her lack of fear did manage to kill her, it'd only be for a few hours, then she'd hatch and be right back to normal. Lives and time were two things the girl definitely had.

[[OOC:: Heads up, my roommate is going to join the fun, but to do that, she needs the computer to be able to write up her profile to be a regular because coding sucks from a cell phone. I'll return as soon as she's done.]]

Clothes / Song

Divine Shapeshifter

27,325 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
User Image

"My name is Devhyn, I was here once before many years ago...when that tea set was used. Tell me that I am lucky enough that this tavern still serves any drink I should desire and could afford?"

As he spoke he extended out his hand which held a small leather bag tied shut with a dark red ribbon in a simple bow, he wiggled his fingers to make the coins inside move so she knew it wasn't a bag of coal or marbles he offered to her.

"If it does Mina, I would like some human blood as fresh as the tavern can manage and possibly a glass of ice water to accompany it. Thank you."
м α r i α ŋ ŋ α Đ u ᴘ α u l

User Image
Marianna's feet hit the ground hard as she bolted through the trees. The woman was very agile and light on her feet. If one watched closely, they would see that she almost seemed to move fast enough to blend in with the trees, as if she were flying above the ground. Though she wished it were that easy. Her pursuer was hot on her trail, though she seemed to get the drop on him by being quick. The twisted roots and the low branches of the forest seemed to be no match for her, she breezed over them quickly not stopping for anything.

The woman ran until her lungs were burning, until her feet ached from the strain and her muscles screamed in protest. Marianna literally seemed to slide to a halt though when she couldn't believe her eyes. Quickly, she ran her fingers over the railing, looking upward. Was there really a spiral staircase or was this a trick of her mind? Not caring what it was, she raced up the stairs, ran through the door, and leaned against it when it shut behind her. Anna slid so she was sitting on her bottom, her chest heaving as she fought to catch her breath, her eyes sliding shut. Well, technically, her eye slid shut. One eye was permanently shut, scarred over so bad the witch would never open it again. Though that didn't matter to her, she had perfectly good sight with just the one.

Anna didn't open her eye, her head leaned against the door, not even thinking to look where she had stepped. She didn't even bother to ask permission to be within the confine of the walls, she was just glad that she was inside somewhere.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User Image
“How sweet the moonlight sleeps upon this bank.
Here will we sit, and let the sounds of music
Creep in our ears; soft stillness, and the night
Become the touches of sweet harmony.”

Zuu-muu's Waifu

Dapper Dabbler

9,050 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Trader 100
  • Generous 100
User Image

It had been a very quiet morning for Pogue, and that was the way he preferred it. He was becoming very bored with this rip in time he had been meandering in, so he decided a -poof- was in order. Being as old as he was he allowed his destinations to come to him completely at random. The black smoke swirled around him and he opened his eyes.

He was in a limbo sort of atmosphere, but one thing was clear - a Tavern. Tavern's meant alcoholic beverages. He strode inside, and was very promptly greeted by an imp who sprattled off a list of amenities he wasn't exactly interested in. He listened, as intently as he could. He had always been fond of imps, cute little buggers.

"A drink, I think that will be all... for now." He said with a nod and headed to what seemed to be the bar. A very thin blonde female stood there. He got a very familiar sensation from her aura. A birdlike sensation. He shook it off, she was not ginger - her soul was probably intact. Peculiar, very peculiar. It wasn't as if he had a preference for souls or not, they were overrated. His taste for women was very eclectic, although - he always had a thing for birds... Something about carpets and drapes.

"Four Horseman..." He laughed to himself, "Please." Remembered his manners this time, he did indeed.

Friendly Dabbler

User Image

That'll never die

Mina reached across the counter and took the small bag from him. She untied it and peeked inside. "It sure does." She said as she matter-of-factly tied the bag shut again. She slipped it into the lock box under the bar. "Blood and water." She said with a smile, then turned and stuck her head into the kitchen, sending a couple of imps to the girl breathing her face off at the door. Turning around, she reached under the bar and got the drinks, getting the blood from a mini-fridge, it was heated back to body temperature by the time it made it from her hand to his glass. "I'm sure my mother would be happy to know you came back."

The guy in the leather jacket. He reeked of trouble. Oh jeez. "Welcome to The Black Rose, name's Mina." She prattled it off same as she did the others as she flung a glass over her shoulder so that it landed on the bar. When her mother told her that the glasses were weighted and not one of her telekinetic tricks, Mina got so very, very excited. She wasn't telekinetic. In the slightest. She tried, her brothers could do it, her mother could do it, her father could do it... Even Kimiko, the adopted human (who she loves very dearly) who was only that, human, could do it. Mina had thought she'd be the only one in the house that couldn't throw the glasses over her shoulder like that. She smiled as she grabbed the four bottles off the shelf and turned around with them, pouring them all into the glass at once. "Don't try to be someone you're not. You're too old for that."

Clothes / Song

Zuu-muu's Waifu

Dapper Dabbler

9,050 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Trader 100
  • Generous 100
Pogue leaned forward so that his forearms rested on the table. He smirked at her comment. Too old, too old indeed.

"Pretend? I never pretend." He said loud enough for her to hear. He looked around the place, scanning the creatures that were his fellow occupants. Sipping his drink casually, he turned back to the bar. He had become too good at the guessing game, but Mine was an oddity to him. He had never come across something so avian oriented with such pale hair. Color him intrigued. It wasn't often he found himself befuddled.

"Another?" He asked, sliding the glass ever so slowly towards her with just a raising of his fingertips.

Divine Shapeshifter

27,325 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
User Image

"Thank you Mina, I am sure she would be glad to see I am still alive and that I am back."
Devhyn sipped the blood slowly for he never was the type to rush drinking from glass or the body, a habit he could hear the voice of his 'mother' reminding him to never take it too slow or else he would get ill, he just closed his eyes enjoying the blood and blocking out the reminder. After another moment of enjoying his blood he opened his eyes and again took to looking around the tavern taking in the new patrons one at a time, not judging just observing subtle details to store in his mind which was a habit he never could kick.

"Good blood."
Devhyn again smiled quickly before taking a drink of the water to keep the taste of the blood fresh between pauses a trick he was wondering if she still used. Knowing her the answer was no...redheads had a terrible habit of not listening to anyone and doing what they wanted to do all the time.
м α r i α ŋ ŋ α Đ u ᴘ α u l

User Image
Marianna finally let out a deep breath, her chest had stopped heaving and her rate was slowly stabilizing. Slowly, she opened up her right eye and took in the place she had happened upon. It appeared to be a tavern, well that was good, she felt like she had burst through someones home, but it was a public place. Or at least a place with more than one person. Anna cocked her head to the side as she leaned against the wall again, her pale amber eye looking at the patrons one by one, a terrible habit really but she wanted to make sure that she recognized none of the faces. It was good for her she didn't, she didn't want to run into a familiar face that wanted her head on a silver platter.

Carefully, Anna moved so she was sitting on her knees. Her hands rested on the tops of her thighs, and honestly she didn't think she had the strength to stand up. Her feet felt raw and blistered inside her shoes and her calves and legs still seemed to be screaming in protest. It had been quite a run for her, she didn't think she would manage to escape alive. But she was lucky she did.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User Image
“How sweet the moonlight sleeps upon this bank.
Here will we sit, and let the sounds of music
Creep in our ears; soft stillness, and the night
Become the touches of sweet harmony.”

Friendly Dabbler

User Image

That'll never die

Mina stood there holding the bottles between her fingers with a repressed grin on her face. Oh, but you're pretending now. She wanted to say, instead she chose silence, and poured him another."That's refreshing. Too many people do it." She set the bottles down on the counter, her silent indication that she could be right here all night if she wanted to. Her arms folded over her chest as she leaned back against the counter behind her. Her legs crossed at the ankles, the bows on the backs of her boots making an odd sort of noise as they brushed each other. "Take her to the baths." Mina told the imps she'd sent to the girl at the door. "You look like you could use a soak, this one's one me." Her gaze flickered over to the woman only momentarily. Long enough to make sure she wasn't terribly hurt. "Whenever you're ready." She told her, meaning she had no problem letting her sit by the door to take a second. She knew she'd needed at least a hundred.

[[OOC:: Going to bed soon folks. It's after 2. I'll head out in about 30ish]]

Clothes / Song

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces