Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which of the following post styles do you prefer?

Very short posts 1-4 lines 0.11812627291242 11.8% [ 58 ]
short posts 5-10 0.27494908350305 27.5% [ 135 ]
medium posts 10-30 lines 0.42973523421589 43.0% [ 211 ]
Long posts 30+ lines 0.091649694501018 9.2% [ 45 ]
Novella's 0.085539714867617 8.6% [ 42 ]
Total Votes:[ 491 ]

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
-The Golden Flower-
User Image

Heiden had come up from the bar just after his mother had left with Anita. He of course did not know that the little girl was around. He had spotted Ailsa and said hello before slipping into the kitchens. He was headed for the laundry room to do up a load. Once that was set he went and had himself something to eat. Now, back out in the bar area where Ailsa still was he slipped behind the bar.

"Hey so, question...do you train or work out or anything?" it may have seemed like an odd question initially, for what he was thinking however, it wasn't.

Anxious Phantom

User Image

A young woman entered into the dim room. She wore a green cloak with a velvety texture. A black blouse, black slacks, a thick belt, and a pair of black boots could be seen from under the cloak. The hood of the cloak was not being used and was resting on the woman’s back. Her brown hair was only half pulled up, allowing the rest of her hair to fall in waves around her shoulders. Her skin was not pale, but not very tan. Her face was slightly round with dark green eyes, a small, pugged nose, full red lips, and had a serious expression.
A rave rested on the woman’s left shoulder. Its feathers were black as the night sky and its eyes were yellow like the stars. It made no noise nor did it move. It almost seemed like an accessory to the woman’s outfit. At the woman’s feet was a glossy, black feline. It too had yellow eyes. The cat was not as still as the raven. It sniffed the floor, glanced at everything that moved, and even purred when it rubbed against the woman’s boots.
The woman made her way to the bar. The floor boards creaked with every footstep.

User Image

Devoted Seeker

9,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

arrow The Asper- The Bar

Ailsa Graystone // Wearing //

"Of course I exercise!"

The lie escaped before she even realized and she immediately regretted it. She hasn't exercised really or taken real care of herself since before the birth of her son, Brad. At first it was because she had been distracted because she had to keep care of Brad but eventually it was because of how down she felt. Probably a little bit of laziness mixed in there.

Ailsa had tried to get back into serious training and exercise after that Thing had attacked her and Jenica but she had turned towards her magic more. Not that it was doing well either. Ailsa thought she looked strong and she still felt okay, but let's face it; she was only 110 soaking wet.

"Probably not as much as I should," Ailsa admitted. Her head dropped a little towards the bar counter in shame. She did notice the new person coming in and sat up straighter.

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Midnite Slayer
-The Golden Flower-
User Image

"Of course I exercise!...Probably not as much as I should."

Heiden watched Ailsa hang her head. He tossed his head back at that and started to laugh. His laugh was deep, rich and velvety sounding. From the belly, it was genuine. Looking at her with a smile on his face he looked her up and down. He was obvious about it yet it wasn't an oogle. Purposeful it was a look as though he was considering what she had just told him.

"You are pretty small...I mean I didn't want to say anything before but you? Left to protect little Jenica? That's funny." he teased her now. Heiden gave her a little shove on the shoulder chuckling a bit.
                              "We should train some time" he said getting out what he had been initially trying to get at.

The door opened to the bar to which Heiden turned his silvery grey eye's to. A woman dressed like a traveller of sorts had entered. She had her cloak slung over her shoulder, brown hair half up in a wind tossed disarray. Heiden being who he and his mother was, was very accustom to detail. He noted the cute appeal this woman carried about her. Her roundish face with big green eye's. Her ruby plump pout that sat upon a canvas of golden cream skin. And like a slap in the face there beside such a pleasant face (despite her expression) was the head of a crow. Movement caused him to cast his eye's down to her feet. Was that a cat he just saw? Heiden looked back up to the womans face.

"Hello, welcome to the Asper" he would wait for her to sit. Once she had taken a seat he would smile and then ask "What can I get for you?"

Devoted Seeker

9,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

arrow The Asper- Bar

When Heiden began to laugh, Ailsa looked at him in surprise. He was making fun of her! The surprise quickly wore off. Of course Hieden was making fun of her. She looked down at herself and honestly really couldn't blame him. While she was still stronger then a normal human she probably could have fought off Celeste if she had trained more. She could almost see Celeste laughing at her weakness.

"I would have fought as hard as I could to protect her," Ailsa said with some clear passion in her voice. Then she nodded. "Training sounds fun though. I look forward to it."

Don't take it easy on me was what she wanted to add, but she had a feeling it went without saying.

Ailsa turned towards the new comer and looked her over. She reminded her a little of the people who use to come to Lilith's though she wasn't sure if she encountered anyone like her before. She gave a wave.

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
-The Golden Flower-
User Image

"I would have fought as hard as I could to protect her,"

Heiden's head snapped to Ailsa. The look on his face was rather horrendous. More...sorry for what he had said. He wasn't expecting that response from her. He felt horrible now.

"Ailsa I-" his head sort of jerked with a stutter back towards the new guest a moment.

He looked back at Ailsa quickly. "Tonight. Let's go for a run."

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
                    User Image

Loction: Port Thume/Asper - Main/Captains Quarters ~ Threads: Vintage Beauty ~ With: Anita

Snapping a few photo's didn't take long at all really. It seemed a little too quick to just go home and honestly Onyx wanted to be able to do more with Anita. Walking the cobble stone streets the two sauntered on until they came upon a cart that sold high quality paper flowers, pinwheels, and other such trinkets. Onyx stopped there and purchased a pinwheel for Anita. Crouching down to her level she handed Anita the pinwheel. At first Anita was confused until Onyx blew on it and caused the wheel to spin. Beautiful colours flickered and flashed over the surface of Anita's little face due to the sun. Anita giggled and took the pinwheel happily. Over Onyx's shoulder Anita spotted another cart not far off that had a bunch a 'pretty candy'. Unapologetically Anita asked if she could have some. And you know Onyx gave into it. She put a few coins into her tiny hands and watched her as she ran ahead of her. About to follow, Onyx was stopped by a man.

"Excuse me...I'm sorry, I don't normally do this but...I just had seen you and your daughter together and, well I just have to say...she has a beautiful mother."

It was indeed very out of the blue and to be honest a touch creepy. For a moment Onyx looked at the man with furrowed brows. But after a moments thought she had to hand it to any man really that had the balls enough to say such things to her. Onyx had a very bold, strong appeal. It was off putting to guys that weren't of equal personalities or were total dicks. Guess she was sort of intimidating.

"Thank you...but she isn't my daughter." she admitted to the man turning her attention back to Anita who was making her purchase.

"Oh...your boyfriends daughter?" he asked fishing for details.

"Pft..." she snickered. "Look, I don't have a boyfriend alright? I am watching over her. She is dear to me like a daughter."

"She just....happens to look like you?"

Onyx rolled her eyes and head to look at him "Yes."

The man laughed and raised his hands up innocently. "Okay, okay sorry. So...I- like I said I don't normally do this but...you think you might fancy a coffee sometime?"

Onyx looked him over lightly. He was tall and lean looking. Dark chestnut hair shaped stylishly perfect. He had a well groomed yet scruffy look about his facial hair. Bearded, short hairs against fair skin. His eye's were a lovely deep jade green. Onyx was brought back around by the tiny body of Anita slamming into her legs. Looking down she smiled into the little girls face.

"Did you get what you want?"
                    Anita nodded her head though now her attention turned to a huge clear, multicoloured rainbow round lolly pop. Oni set her hand to the top of her head. She turned her head to the man.
                    "Not even going to tell me your name? Yet...I'm suppose to meet you up for a coffee? Do I look like flake to you?"

"Oh my God I am such a moron! I ... Oh my-n-no!. I'm-I'm Trenton." he held out his hand for a handshake.

Onyx looked down at his hand a moment before allowing her eye's to flick up to his. She took his hand in shake.
                    Onyx...Tomorrow at morning at nine. Let's meet at Timothy's." Onyx let Trenton's hand go and then with Anita, walked away from him.

During her time away in Kuro she had come to the conclusion that what happened in St.Lucia had to have been human behaviour. A set of conditions that under the right circumstances, came together. As humans Onyx now knew that Metal and Onyx were rather perfect together. As immortals however, things got really complicated. Things had gotten messier when the man whom at one point, oni facied, had kissed her. It was all too much. Why should she have to chose? She could be free yeah? Maybe it best that she didn't chose either of them? So...a local man had the minerals to come up to her and show interest. Why not go out for a coffee with him? Why not see where it could lead to? She had zero reason to fear him of being a psycho. Considering of who she had messed around with in her past. At this point in time she felt that there was no harm in it.

In Onyx's mind Metal and Oni were probably never going to talk about what had happened. In her head things were probably going to just resume to their usual. She saw Anita's presence as Metal's way of saying that he was sorry for the shitty way in which such a lovely time had come to an end. Onyx didn't want to be that typical, stereotyped female that brought up the topic of relationship. In this moment Onyx was feeling...pretty good actually. Her ego was stroked just a little. Anita began to rub at her eye's. She was getting tired. They would hitch a rickshaw and would make their way back to the Asper. Placing Anita on her back they would head back to the Captains Quarters. Onyx would lay Anita down onto the couch in the sitting area. She would take the slipping pinwheel and lolly pop from Anita's hand and set it to the table. Good time too as Anita fell to sleep. A light warm smile graced oni's lips as she watched the girl sleep a moment. Onyx would start taking out the hair decor as she made her way back and around her shoji screen.

"We're back...Anita is on the couch sleeping..." she said calling out to Metal but not really looking for him in the room as her head was turned in the removal of her gear. Stopping briefly at her dresser she slipped out of her shoes and took off her gloves. She tossed them down and pulled out more comfortable clothing for the night. Onyx then walked into the bathroom with no intent to really close her door.

Devoted Seeker

9,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

arrow The Asper- Bar

Ailsa felt maybe that came out a little strong and blushed a little. It was the truth but man, did she sound like some body guard with a crush! She pushed the thought from her mind quickly and focused on the now. She gave Hieden a smirk.

"Sounds good! I guess I should go light on the drinking then," Ailsa said with a light laugh. Maybe she would also have something light to eat... not that she ate too much. Hm. Pasta maybe? She would just have to see how the evening went.

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
-The Golden Flower-
User Image

It was at that point that Heiden yoinked the drink from her.
                              "Uh...yeah. Honestly Ailsa! ... you don't need this. I'll show you a much better way to cope with your s**t. Go eat something small then and when you are done we will hit the road." he told her with a wink. He then started to drink her drink! (lol)

(( sorry for such a crappy short post >.< ))

Devoted Seeker

9,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

arrow The Asper- Bar

Ailsa made a face when Heiden took away her drink. Then she just nodded in agreement. Drinking probably wasn't the best way to deal with her problems. A good run was probably better then anything she thought of at the moment.

"Yeah, I'll go get something to eat and then I'll meet you on the deck. Okay?"

((Its alright! My post isn't much better ahahaha))

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
-The Golden Flower-
User Image

Heiden raised his/her glass to her in response. After he had finished the drink he looked to the new female whom had not yet responded. "The bar tender Jenica will be up shortly if you need anything."
                              Then he put the glass into the sink and got out from behind the bar. Heiden would make his way downstairs. His first stop would be Jenica's room to which he knocked upon her door.

"Oi, when you get done I need you up in the bar. I'm heading out."

He then went to his room to change into his joggers, hoodie and cross trainers.

Oni2047's Significant Otter

Eloquent Lunatic

Throughout the day Metal had been shadowing the woman that wander the busy town and port of St. Thume, his form stayed hidden pretty well considering the entire day that she hadn't seen or noticed him. Even the little girl Anita that she was spending the day with, she hadn't noticed him which of course was his worse of fears. Even though she wasn't trained like Onyx to see things like that, the imagination of a child could go a long way when seeing people that looked like their parents. Just look at her and Onyx. It was something that he knew touched Onyx heart even though at one point he'd scolded her for trying to act like her mother. Those times had passed and Metal was more understanding having grown apart from the attachment that held him and Anita together and just accepted her more so of his own and his alone.

Metal had stopped when they stopped for candy. His eye's locking onto the little girl still all the more protective in a crowd where it seemed that Onyx wasn't paying attention to her. This of course caused him to tilt his head long white tresses flowed down against his slender pale face while he stood there. Attention turning back to the woman as she started to make a conversation with the new make that was in the picture. Metal's eyes narrowed slightly while he watched the two of them, thoughts running through his mind while he stood there. His hand clinched into a fist before releasing his tension with a deep sigh. Quickly going back to Anita he saw that she was having fun and that she was alright, part of his anger and aggression was because he felt that she had left Anita alone and he had left her responsible for her. Even though the child dead it didn't matter she could still feel pain and that was something he'd be damned ever happened to her. His eyes followed the small child's body as she ran back to Onyx her hands locking around her leg hugging to it he smirked somewhat, she could always bring a smile to his face something that was rare and far apart from the norm for him. Metal's ears now picked up the words of the two, his body just turning around his back leaning against the corner of the building he was stretched behind his arms crossed over his chest while he listened, eyes closing as his head leaned downward listening. A faint growl resonated with him before he pushed off the wall in quick succession his figure turning to the ship in a quick return.

-Back Aboard The Ship-

As the woman entered into her room his eyes followed er, the light were out and the sun was the only thing that bled through the windows to tend to the lack of light. His form moved now following her in a silent movement her body walking passed the screens probably expecting his to be within the same position and spot that they had left him in. Metal immediately heard her speak telling him that Anita was sleeping along the couch, it seemed that the girl was tired that he could have thought, and that they were back. As she moved towards the bathroom he followed behind her; now Metal's form had been right behind her while his chest just pressed against her back, his head leaning over the right side of her head turning towards her neck his voice spoke out. Something he normally no longer did with this woman was his tone of seduction, this time his voice sounded like it had all those times ago when they were first meeting. "I know...Had a busy day?" He questioned knowing fully well how her day went, and how her day was planned for tomorrow, rather interesting to say the least in his eyes. "Did you girls have fun?" He asked once more, his right hand reaching out and over her shoulder as did his left gripping the necklace that lay along her chest. His fingers lightly pulled it back tracing his finger tips along the golden chain and bringing his hands to the back of her neck. His fingers clipped the small necklace clipping and pulled it from itself taking the necklace from around her neck turning his arms to the right his chest just slid away from her back before walking beside her his form coming to lay down the necklace along the bathroom counter. Metal now turned his attention along her before resting his lower back along the edge of the counter top hands pressed down on the edge itself.

Devoted Seeker

9,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

arrow The Asper- Kitchen to Her Room then to the Deck

Ailsa left the bar, and decided if she was going to get something to eat she might as well fix herself something simple in the kitchen. Of course she would clean up after herself... as soon as she figured out exactly what she wanted. She eventually made herself some simple peanut butter banana sandwich.

While Ailsa ate she thought about what she had said to Hieden and wondered if she actually starting to crush on Jenica. It wasn't a good idea probably. Ailsa still remembered very well had her relationship with Ceaser had gone. And did Jenica even like girls? Why was she even thinking about this? Jenica was too good for her anyway, Ailsa would just ruin everything like she always did. She finished her sandwich and just pushed the thought aside again.

Then Ailsa made sure everything was clean and made her way to her room. She changed into her work out clothes and made her way to the deck.

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
                    User Image

Loction: Asper - Captains Quarters ~ Threads: Run It ~ With: Metal

With eye's cast down the moment she had felt metals chest up against her back they flicked up. Within the mirror before her she watched as metal's head came over the side of her shoulder. His voice wasn't the same as it was in St. Lucia. It was as though his very breath was like a winters breeze. When he spoke her lips parted. She felt...disturbed by the tone his words carried. It was the tell tale sign that Metal was indeed fully back to being a Vampire. Seeing him like that over her shoulder reminded her too much of human metal and their time together. Now she felt a pang of confliction as she knew she was going to meet up with another man tomorrow morning. Why? Why did she feel this way? She was speechless as she felt his cool finger tips trace the curvatures of her necklace before unclasping it from her neck. God she felt so exposed somehow in this moment. Her left hand actually came up to rub at the now bare flesh. Metal moved to stand next to her, to face her, look at her.

"T-thanks.." she said first off for helping her out of her necklace. Her eye's flicked to the clothing on the toilet seat she had brought in with her. She looked back a moment to metal before slowly turning around putting her back to him.

"Yes, we did. The pictures should be delivered in a few days..." her hands began to unzip her dress at the side of her body.

Her heart beat started to quicken slightly as she let the garment hit the ground. He would see the back of her black panties and seemingly strapless bra. However at that distance he would be able to see the clear straps that helped to hold all of that woman in. She tried her very best to not seem too hasty to grab for her clothing. Damn it...she didn't do anything wrong! Did she? Onyx would slip into attire more befitting for nightly lounge wear. Shorts, a tank, and a crop zipper up sweater. She would then turn back around to face Metal. She planted a light smile to her lips as her eye's fluttered from his face but then bounced back to his eye's.

"Wish you could have seen how happy Anita was today. It was amazing to see her smile and laugh the way she did. And...I apologize in advanced for all the um...sugar." she chuckled more or less to herself out loud.

That smile and chuckle faltered though as she was really looking at him now. His stance, his body, his demeanor, his perfection as a Vampire.Those eye's that reminded her of the far depths in the cosmos were still upon her. Her tummy flip flopped. Damn it she hated to be under a stare! She ripped away from it briefly by picking her dress up off the floor. Upright once again she folded said dress over her left forearm. Staring at it upon her arm a moment she set her sights back to Metal. Her right hand came up, palm up to him as she was now silently asking for her necklace back. She wanted to put her things away.

"Thanks again...for everything. Anita has been one of the best surprises ever." she still wasn't sure how she felt about him knowing that bit of information now that he was back to being a vampire.

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
-The Golden Flower-
User Image

When Heiden got to the Aspers Deck and saw Ailsa there, he was impressed. She was quick.

"Hey" he called out to her as he shoved both hands into the pockets of his hoodie. A head nod, jerk to his right signalled Ailsa to follow.

Once their feet hit the cobble stone roads they would walk for a little bit just to work up the heart slowly. Heiden wanted to take this opportunity to find out a little more about her.
                              "I have a few questions for you. Your species...what is it? and how old are you anyways?" yes, he was quite direct. Unlike his mother Heiden's bold sense came from curiosity as a pose to just being hard in personality.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff