Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which of the following post styles do you prefer?

Very short posts 1-4 lines 0.11812627291242 11.8% [ 58 ]
short posts 5-10 0.27494908350305 27.5% [ 135 ]
medium posts 10-30 lines 0.42973523421589 43.0% [ 211 ]
Long posts 30+ lines 0.091649694501018 9.2% [ 45 ]
Novella's 0.085539714867617 8.6% [ 42 ]
Total Votes:[ 491 ]

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Metal Trsu

User Image
                    User Image

Loction: Port Thume ~ Deep Center of Forest ~ Threads:

From her nap sack she retrieved a flask of water and soaked her cloth with some of it. She continued to wipe herself free of blood. Her minds thoughts had detoured momentarily on her next actions. She would need to collect some wood, get a fire going. Onyx's pack was properly equipped of course for her leave and the key item in the pack was her magically imbued kimono. She pulled hissy fits when anyone got into her kimono collections not just because they were often the real deal but because they were augmented. Their value tripled to the right buyer. It's pockets acted as lockers. Weightless. It was how Onyx was able to carry so many weapons back in the day undetected. It was how she still got away with it. That being stated one could only imagine just how funny the scene about to unfold would be.

As Metal had himself a sit down and was slowly rolling up his pant leg, she had pulled out said kimono. She stuffed her hand into one of the pockets and then reached in deeper until the lip of the pocket reached up to her arm pit. She was searching. Suddenly she would pull out a rather thick roll of...fabric? It was bound in rope. Untying it she unrolled it. It was of course a floor mattress. Classically Japanese in it's origin. I mean if you no longer had to sleep on a lumpy ground or in a tree why would you right?

That was when she heard Metal's voice. "Hey..." and she turned to him when he called.
                    "A little help?" Her brows lifted as her ears shifted back in the slightest. Yes she was a little surprised. It wasn't something she was use to hearing come out of his mouth. She didn't make any remarks towards it and that was something that would have been very typical of the usual Onyx. She too was still human of course and as such, she held more ... compassion. More emotion in general. Instead she went over to him with her kimono and flask in hand.
                    "Yeah, sure no worries." she said as though it wasn't anything out of the ordinary.

Kneeling beside him now she helped to roll up his pant leg but stopped. She shook her head. Metal had sustained a cut to his thigh. Rolling up the pant leg would do nothing.
                    "Stop." she gently pushed his hands out of her way as if to say: no touch. Only me.

Both hands to the fabric onyx gave a hard tug. The fabric beneath her fingers gave out a quick sharp scream as it ripped open more. This caused the wounded area to be further exposed. Exactly what Onyx needed. Reaching into her kimono she produced a familiar box known by some as her personal first aid kit. Onyx focused and went to work on patching Metal up first by cleaning the area. After a few minutes of doing this in silence (which felt very awkward to her) she spoke to break the silence. That feeling he had always given her was far less potent now that Metal was no longer a vampire. Had he been a vampire in this very moment, she would be incredibly nervous to be out here alone with him. This new feeling was actually quite dangerous. A false sense of security was a surefire path to utter devastation.

"I'll collect some wood and get a fire going once i'm done here. I think I have a tiny sewing kit somewhere's in there." she said giving a nod in the direction of her kimono. "The best I can do is at least stitch the rip...unless of course you happened to bring a change of clothing with you." the chuckle she gave spoke of doubt. "I didn't/don't plan on returning to the ship tomorrow..." she said as her way of explaining how and why it was she seemed to be so well equipped. It dawned on her that perhaps, he had somehow known all of this. It was too creepy to bear. She pressed on.
                    "so...we could always see what that thing tastes like...cause I didn't pack enough food for two. I ... I am making my leave for Samara tomorrow, after I finish exploring these forests a bit. Um...nothing exciting to be sure...but your welcome to come if you want..." she shrugged off her own invited to make it all seem so casual. She put the finishing touch on the tape that would secure the gauze that lay over the wound. She then got to wrapping the leg with a roll of bandage.

Oni2047's Significant Otter

Eloquent Lunatic

Sitting there he watched as the woman began to reach down...way down into the pockets of one of her dresses, his brow raised a bit before turning back to his leg as he continued to roll the fabric back, exposing more of the wound to the open air before feeling her presence next to him. Looking up he stared for a moment as she rested down beside him, lightly pushing his hands away he just leaned back. His long raven like hair flowed back along the back of his shoulders and down to the ground, his pant leg had stopped being rolled up until he watched her rip the fabric up to his thigh. He wanted to say something, and maybe the vampire would have, had he been a vampire but for now Metal just sat there watching and waiting as she began to clean the wound. While she was placing the gauze over the wound she began to speak about patching the rip she had just made with a sewing kit, a small shake came from him as he thought about it. "No that's fine." He spoke looking down at the ripped legging he was wearing. "I'll be alright." He nodded and listened as she also spoke about gathering supplies for tonight, it was weird that she'd be so concerned with his feelings for the moment something that was weird no doubt. "Mhmm...And I'll take first watch." He said reaching around to the sword's hilt and while gripping it he began to pull himself up from the ground the wrapping along his leg was tight, it was done very well and he was quite pleased. After all it would be harder to do so by himself. "Thanks." He spoke and then limped to the tree that she had been at, slowly he turned and leaned back pressing his back against the tree before slowly sliding down the tree and staring forward, sword leaned against his shoulder while his right arm draped over the blade, and his right wounded leg was pulled close to him. He just waited now, watching her as she began to go about gathering. "No...I don't think I want to try that..." He pointed and smirked almost chuckling a bit as he thought of the very idea.

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Metal Trsu

User Image
                    User Image

She wasn't too sure whether or not she ought to be unnerved by the fact that Metal had failed to say anything, in regards to her statements of not returning to the ship and being invited. Metal didn't want the stitch up and he even said he'd take first watch. He got himself up and moved over to the same tree she had been leaning against prior. She watched him a moment. He also declined the offer to eat the beast. Onyx chuckled and closed her eye's softly, momentarily.

"Fair enough." she said walking back over to him where her nap sack lay and quickly put away her kimono. She then moved off side, out of view to go find some wood.

After about ten minutes she returned with an arm full of wood and dropped it in an open area. She moved about collecting rocks too. Before long a good fire was going. Retrieving a pad of paper and pencil from her kimono she went and sat near the beast and began to draw it. She tried hard to ignore the fact that Metal was near by sitting there and probably just staring at her.

Eloquent Lunatic

Sitting there he watched her as she began to pack away her kimono back into the small sack that she had been carrying along her back. While sitting there his head tilted back, allowing his blue eyes to stare up into the trees branches, his mind raced a bit while he rested along the base of the tree while he waited on Onyx. Her words broke his thoughts as she agreed with him, his head now returning to the neutral position that it had been in prior to him looking back. His lips curved a bit a small smile along the edge of his lips. "So..." He started and then quickly retracted his thought before sucking back on the bottom of his lip while he sat there thinking how to phrase his question to her. But doing so probably made it seem that he wasn't really asking a question as she disappeared for a small amount of time, it would be a few minutes before she returned with some wood in hand before sitting it down in a small pile or cone like mini structure. Looking at her as she imagined he just tilted his head before parting his lips once more and allowing his voice to flow through the air and speak to the woman."Not that it matters." He continued once more. "But you called me Aoshi." He was a little surprised to say the least, after all it had been many of years that the two of them had been in this dance of theirs and they had always known each other as Onyx and Metal, not the latter. "Why?" He asked, again it wasn't something that mattered to much to him, he just felt it strange and hoped that she would at least give him the honor of not mentioning it to anyone else.

Onyx2047
Christmas Break!! (Sorry)

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Metal Trsu

User Image
                    User Image

Onyx paused her drawing and turned to face him a little better. Upon her face one could see that she was weighing that question. This was after all Metal she was speaking to. She was just so use to his questions being loaded. She closed her book marking the page with her pencil.

"Well... I suppose given that you are currently human and that I don't know you that way...I dunno..." she shrugged and sniffled a bit looking away. "New person, new name? You seem different anyway..." Onyx looked back at him now. She held his eyes with her own for a moment before speaking again.

"Does it bother you? Me calling you Aoishi?" she tilted her head slightly at him.

Eloquent Lunatic

Sitting there he looked into her eyes as she stared back at him 'Does it bother you?' He rant that question into his mind a couple of times before opening his mouth once more. "Well it's just..." He paused and sucked back against his bottom lip once more. Shifting his weight on his foot as he tried to put less pressure on the already hurt leg. "Different." He shrugged. "I dunno how to explain it really." He looked down for a moment and then off into the distance while he listened to her continuing to sketch and the crackling fire while he rested along the base of the tree. "Been so long, I mean isn't it weird to be called Yumiko after so long?" He asked. "Not to take anything away from us or yourself but...doesn't that name sometimes feel....dead?" Metal sighed and figured that she might let him have it, possibly going on a rant about it. "I don't know maybe it's just me." He shrugged once more and chuckled a bit. "Just been so long since anyone has said that name, or even called me that, I'm so used to Metal." He smirked again his hand coming up around his bangs while he brushed back his long hair placing the strands along the back of his ear.

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Metal Trsu

User Image
                    User Image

Now he had her attention. She set her book down and crossed one knee over the other. She oh so politely clasped her hands around the dominant knee. She couldn't help but crack a small smile. She just, she had never engaged in a proper, real, conversation with Metal before. Old Metal was so ... black and white. This metal...multifaceted.

"Dead? Hardly. I mean...the person that is attached to that name...I hardly know her." she shrugged slightly. "Besides...'Metal' is attached to an a*****e. This...you now, seem less of an a*****e. Though, I suppose the truth is yet to be seen?" her cocked a brow at him now in lingering question.

Eloquent Lunatic

His own brow raised to her as she stared back at him her body language telling him that she was indeed interested in having a conversation with him, well at least for now and at this current topic it seemed rather spicy. "Hey now, let's not have any name calling." he grinned a bit and just let his head fall back. His hair rushing down the sides of his face while he looked back up into the trees branches. " It's just...you know different." He mentioned again. It wasn't that it bothered him, he just wasn't sure how he should feel about it yet. "And I'm not an a*****e humpf." He muffled himself while he said that last bit. "So....are you gonna try it?" He asked her pointing towards the beast, after all she was the one that had been hungry before, and he couldn't recall if she said that she had already some food rations prepared, or if she hadn't had any at all. "You know you like the meat." He grinned and then chuckled lightly to himself before covering his face into his arms his body raising slightly as he continued to laugh a bit.

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Metal Trsu

User Image
                    User Image

"uh huh...well different is good" she said as if to settle the 'argument'.
                    "Oh buddy...yeah, the old you...biggest a*****e ever!" she threw her head back and laughed blurting it out into the open. The incredulous tone was like: HA!
                    Metal referred to the dead beast asking if she was going to try it. Looking to it she frowned a little, she opened her mouth to say something but was cut off by Metals words: "You know you like the meat"
                    An odd crooked smile cross her fat pout as she crossed her arms to her stuffy chest. "Yeah, but not that meat..." she tried to keep the facade but couldn't. She ended up bursting into a rather controlled bout of laughter.
                    "Shuddap" she muttered as she then got up and came towards him..."Let's see what it really tastes like then..."

Eloquent Lunatic

His head raised back up from it's resting spot along the tree as she spoke out loud about him being an a*****e. Metal just gave her a small glare but it was playful that was for sure. While she stared at him he saw that she wanted to say something but he had cut her off by his last comment which caused him to smirk and chuckle to himself a little more. But again as she rested he finally sunk down from his rest spot to stretch out his hurt leg, hoping that the gauze that covered the wound wouldn't separate itself from his skin. He groaned a bit before looking up at her seeing her expression and the way she began to walk towards him, and then her words of 'Let's see what it really taste like then...' His brow raised a bit before his head turned back looking over both of his shoulders before back to her again. He could move quick due to his leg so he was basically stuck between her and the tree. "Wha?" He asked a little confused before staring at her as she approached him even more so. "Taste what....?....Me?!?"

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Metal Trsu

User Image
                    User Image

"Don't play coy with me" she nearly purred with a hint of malice in her throat.

Onyx came right up to him and dropped to her knees in front of him. She crawled forwards a little on her hands and knees. She was right in front his face, her right hand reached out ... she grabbed her nap sack and then pulled back. Oni pulled our her hunting knife, looked at it and then flicked her eye's to meet his beautiful blues. She grinned a mouthful of wickedness and then pulled fully back and got to her feet. Turning her back to him knowing that physically he couldn't do s**t about anything she moved her way back to fallen beast. She disappeared behind the beast where a whole lot of yucky noises could be heard.

After a few minutes she re-emerged and found a branch to which she started to shave with her blade. Once that was clean she used it as a skewer to aid in grilling the slabs of meat. Cooked, she stared at the meat. Slowly she brought it to her mouth and took a bite. To her surprise it was actually quite good.

"huh...not bad." she ate it all.

Eloquent Lunatic

His brow raised once more as she purred towards him, his body tensed a bit as she began to approach him in a manner that he wasn't used to seeing her in. Her body curled and curved as it moved, swaying back and forth in places that would make many curl their toes in excitement. Metal just leaned back a bit, trying not to give off any sense of being moved. But in his mind he thought....things! YES that's it things. Her body curled up towards him, her hands and knees gliding across the grass in front of him as her face got close to his and her arms extended forward reaching down right beside him before pulling back on the sack she had brought with him. Metal cleared his throat for a moment knowing that she had to have noticed that she moved him in some way, a moral victory to her side. But when she pushed back away from him his body relaxed a bit before letting loose a sigh of relief, he now watched her disappear behind the beast cutting a slive from it and searing it over the open flame she had built for the two of them. "Y-yeah..." He nodded Metal turned his head to the side and his eyes went wide. '...Dammit' He thought to himself before closing his eyes. Man what he'd give for a cold shower at this time.

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Metal Trsu

User Image
                    User Image

Onyx got up when finished and made her way back over towards metal. She was licking the remnants of the succulent meats off of her fingers. When she got back over to him, knife in hand, she said in a mock tone: "Aw...no meat left for you to eat" she tossed the knife. It flipped a few times before it's point stuck hard into the ground beside him.

Moving towards the other side of Metal she sank to her knees once more. Honey brown hues stared into his pretty blues once more. She was thinking...it was unnerving not knowing just what was going on in that head of hers. You know damn well that if it was private she wouldn't be revealing. Her eye's scanned down his neck to his chest and then back up to his face. Her eye's narrowed in contemplation of something. Suddenly Onyx nuzzled into the crook of his arm, against his chest. It crossed her mind here and now.

'Don't change back. I could live without the a*****e you were.'

To make up for her lack of words she spoke out to him "Now you can actually keep me warm...even if your useless everywhere else" she buried her face into him slightly to hide the grin. Her left arm was wrapped lightly around his torso now. Thank God no one was here to bare witness to this!

Eloquent Lunatic

Metal's eyes closed while he rested against the tree, he could hear the slight noises of her chewing and gnawing into the cuts of the beast she had been eating, but as she stopped his eye's opened his head turning to look at her while she stood back up and approached him speaking about how there was nothing left for him. Rolling his blue eyes while she crept closer he shook his head before turning his attention to the knife that was thrown beside his legs. His brow raised once more before watching as she stood before him now. "Hmm?" He questioned without actually saying anything. But once more she surprised him while she leaned down and leaned into him resting her figure against his while he laid against the tree. It was a bit awkward to begin with, and then her arm hung around his waist as she mumbled something about him being useful. Metal's head tilted down looking at her as she buried her face against his chest her hair covering most of her grinning features before he laid his head back and just stared out into the forest. His left arm raised and moved slightly pressing down along her back as he pulled her a bit closer. "We'll see..." He whispered before looking back down at her. 'Not fair.' He thought to himself before reaching out to the side trying not to disturb her as he did so, gripping the hilt of his long blade with his right hand. "Sleep." He whispered again.

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Metal Trsu

User Image
                    User Image

And sleep snatched her up in the night and the fires eventually retired as well. The roll out mattress proved to be very useful. The two of them were save from great big dirty roots jabbing into their backs. The bumps and lumps of the earth failed to over stay their welcome, pain would not be something Onyx would wake to. What she did wake to was something else entirely. Eye lids part to reveal firstly all reality of the beast that they have found the night before. They ought to be proud. In daylight the beast was more gruesome, even larger that initially registered. A light smile stole her lips. Then her every sense took in the reality that was the moment. Her arm was draped across another mans torso. His left pectoral and crook of his arm had been her pillow. Slowly, as though fear was grinding the gears of her neck, rusted from misuse, she turned her head. Human honey brown hues would reach him first before her head came to a halt.

Head slightly slumped to the right, black hair long and well taken care of, hung like the curtains that veiled the beautiful. His features fuller, warmer, yet still bold and angular, seemed frozen in time. Onyx blinked a few times. The first image to pop into her mind was of him, last night. She need not her spark to feel as though his entire body had been holding it's breath. She made him nervous. And come to think of it now, this made her feel pretty damn good. As a human, her experience with men had been practically non-existent. While living the majority of her unnaturally long life as an immortal she had no filter. No ******** given only taken. Her confidence was beyond limitation. She could care less about anything during any of it. Only the end game. This...this was brand new. Things were different. Everything felt different. Onyx was suddenly so unsure about things. She considered her words before speaking them. There were emotions that normally either weren't there before or were easily dismissed. Now they racked her every cell like a violent tidal wave that crashes into the coast line. For the moment her emotion was pride. She was so happy that as a human woman, she had what it took to make a man like him flinch.

Oh if you only knew what knowing that bit of information did to onyx on the inside. A signature onyx side smirk was present as her eye's suddenly played tricks upon her.His face flickered between the Metal she had always known and the Aoishi she had come to know. That wiped the smirk off her pretty face damn quick. Slowly she lifted her head off of him more to look at him more squarely. Her eye's floated about his face and stopped upon his lips. Rome came to her mind. She remembered what she had done and she also remembered all of the secrets she harboured in that very moment too. This brought back an incident in her quarters.

'So that's what death tastes like...'

Those feelings she use to have in moments like these, that self loathing, that feeling that something was just wrong with it all...wasn't there anymore. He was human now and so was she. She knew it in her heart that as humans...she could be free to do what she always wanted to do. Love him. As humans she would no longer have to hide or suffer with never being happy because of the immense differences between them. God and he was the most gorgeous human male she had ever laid eye's on. Her humanity wanted him. Like now.

"What would he feel like? Warm, soft and human. Would he try and hurt me like he might have as a vampire?"

Her head and upper self began to lean forwards getting closer to his face. In her head she heard Heidens voice telling her that this may be it. Now and forever, human and a second chance at life. She heard him say that he wanted her to finally know everlasting happiness. In the light of this new day she knew absolute truth. Admittance ganged up upon her.

"I found you...you...CAN walk death me. I know that now. But...we no longer have to walk that path."

Her lips parted slightly as she got even closer to his lips with her own. At the last moment she turned her head away to redirect towards his left ear. She couldn't bring herself to do it.

"So why am I still so afraid of you?"

She closed her eye's in disappointment and instead called his name.
                    "Metal...wake up." she pulled right back from him getting up to her feet.

She stretched her body tilting her head up to the sky, arms reaching. She gave a loud grunt and groan to the lovely feeling that tingled throughout her body. Inside however she was trembling with the failed anticipation of kissing him. She took in a long deep breath and exhaled slowly, her back to Metal as she did all of this.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff