Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which of the following post styles do you prefer?

Very short posts 1-4 lines 0.11812627291242 11.8% [ 58 ]
short posts 5-10 0.27494908350305 27.5% [ 135 ]
medium posts 10-30 lines 0.42973523421589 43.0% [ 211 ]
Long posts 30+ lines 0.091649694501018 9.2% [ 45 ]
Novella's 0.085539714867617 8.6% [ 42 ]
Total Votes:[ 491 ]

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
<< Mainland - On horseback NW of Port Thume >>

Jenica had heard and took in the words Ailsa had spoken. It was her truth. Who was Jenica to argue with it? She had given her a smile before nodding her head then to Ailsa's agreement.

"Great. You ready to jet then? Question: You okay with horseback?" she asked as her body movements slowly motioned towards the door to leave.

Regardless of Ailsa's answer, when/if she had her things together, the two would leave. They would take a boat ride Northwest to main land and from there make their way to the closest stables. They were usually found by the various gates and entry ways of any given suburban city or township. If Ailsa was no good with horses then the two would take one horse. She would saddle up behind Jenica and from there they'd head out. If she was okay with riding on her own then the two would pony up for themselves and ride. As they crossed the open field heading towards forest lands Jenica spoke out to Ailsa in somewhat of a yell.

"We need to get to a place called Milcroft by sun down. Oni said it's a smaller community but kind of rowdy so, we should watch ourselves." there came a pause "Did you bring any weapons?"

Devoted Seeker

9,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
arrow Mainland - On horseback NW of Port Thume

Ailsa Graystone // Wearing //

Ailsa gave a slight nod. "I am okay with horse back but I am not the best to be honest."

Ailsa gathered her things together, mostly just her sword and her jacket (anything else she could get from her pocket plane) and headed out with Jenica. The horse ride was a bit difficult. Ailsa didn't have the training that her brother did when it came to horse ridding but she was at least able to ride a horse without falling off the saddle. Ailsa slowed down when Jenica began to talk and watched her.

"Yeah, I have my sword!" Ailsa yelled back at her and patted her sheath.

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
<< Mainland - On horseback NW of Port Thume >>

"Good because I didn't!" jenica called out with a face that odd to make you smack your own forehead.

The two rode across the lands stopping here and there so that way Jenica could check the compass and the map. Like the falling sands of the hour glass time was falling away from them. There was a good reason why they needed to be there by sun down of course. Being sent out for ingredients by onyx, there was someone Jenica had to meet up with. If they weren't on time and Jenica missed the drop...oni would murder her. When they got to Milcroft Jenica had grabbed Ailsa by the hand and took off with a run once the horses were tied off. Upon opening the door to a local pub known as 'sun and moon' they ran right into a burly man about as tall and as wide as the door way it's self. Jenica practically bounced off his belly and Ailsa would have collided into the back of Jenica giving poor Jenica a right double whammy.

"oof...I - sorry..." she stammered rubbing at the back of her head with one eye squinted in her discomfort.

"Jenica?" the giant of a man questioned her.

That got her attention. "Y-yes...that is my name. Who may you be?"

"The contact that nearly just walked out on you. You are fifteen minutes late."

Jenica swallowed hard "Um, well...in all fairness we DID just spend the last five in this awkward situa-" she was cut off by not only the growl but the sudden collar grab that the man had given her. His eye's shot to the other woman Jenica was with. The man had further brought her into the pub.

"Don't tell me that THIS is your muscle Jenica!" he scoffed looking at Ailsa now a long moment. He seemed to dismiss his own jab at her as he shook his head and turned to look back to Jenica.
                                            "You know..." he released her collar "I don't have time nor the resources to be dwaddling about in public with ingredients of the kind i'm carrying. So...being on time is crucial. The name is Pax by the way" he sat down into the closest chair to him by which the person that had been sitting in it had scrambled out of before becoming jelly.

Jenica cleared her throat and gave a tug on her clothing to straighten it out. She tried her best to sound strong and confident.
                                            "Yes well, pax navigation isn't exactly my strong suit just yet. I am by no means an adventurer nor am I any where near the likes of Onyx" she was interrupted by a sneer that had come from pax."you got that right" to which she let her facial expression melt to something rather flat as she turned her nose up at him before continuing.
                                            "But...that doesn't mean that I will stand for being treated anything less than a proper woman! One with whom means something to the very woman that we are both here for, like me or not. Apologize! To me and to my traveling companion and i'll fail to mention your rudeness to Onyx." she crossed her arms now to her humble chest.

Pax raised a single bushy brow to her words of hurt and insult.He cast his glossy brown eye's to Ailsa and then back to Jenica.
                                            "A 'lady' hm? Well I don't think a true lady would have much association especially close ones with a woman like Onyx. Now then, if you wish to return to Onyx as a failure without the requested items, that be your decision but an apology you will not get. I will commend you for your effort though. It was a good show." he did not move from him spot but instead smirked at her in the slightest, holding his gaze to her. He was playing games.

|The ball was in her court as a figure of speaking. She gave it a moments thought.
                                            "Suits me just fine. I have no issues telling her you were incredibly rude. She wont be mad at me. She'll come for it herself. And perhaps I'll return to her a little bruised up because maybe things got a little rowdy..." now she looked just past pax.

In the background a fight had just broke out. One guy bumps into another due to drunken stupor and spills another guys drink. Guy turns around in the opposite direction and accuses the wrong one of spilling his drink. Guy denies it. Other guy starts throwing fists and the next you know everyone is in an uproar because everyone knows everyone. Worst case of the butt-sores ever. Pax of course didn't even need to look to know what was happening. His eye's narrowed this time in anger at Jenica.

"Hm, Imagine that. Onyx having to come collect herself because of your inability to be courteous, professional, and considerate. I am absolutely okay with having wasted Onyx's time and delaying her work. Can't say it's been a pleasure. Goodbye Pax." and with that she turned to Ailsa. The look on her face screamed: homygosh halp lets go! let's get the hell out of here!

Pax growled. Jenica played hard and actually he appreciated that about her. She was right. There were many things about her that she wasn't good at or smooth with but she was rather witty. Jenica wasn't the muscle of an operation. She was the brain.
                                            "Wait." he stopped them from leaving. He took in an audibly deep inhale of breath and an equally loud exhale.
                                            "Your right. I do not wish to bring Onyx here needlessly so...I am sorry, to the both of you. You...are ladies and I do not know where my manners went."

Just then a man got put through the table that stood between Pax and the two young women. Jenica blinked a few times in disbelief. She sighed. "Can we not do this else where?"

Pax got up "Follow me" he said as he then exited the pub.

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
                    User Image

Loction: Port Thume ~ Forest ~ Threads:

If one could have been with Onyx as she had infiltrated the clinic they would have had a good show. As Onyx had dawned a nurse outfit, leaving her real garments in a secure hidden place, she worked her magic. Posing as a nurse she snuck into the basement where the reserves were kept. To her displeasure there was a guard on patrol but nothing that a 'lusty scoundrel bomb' couldn't fix. It was just a love tonic Oni had made and served it up in the form of a gaseous explosive. After that it was all cupids bows and drool. Never the less, Oni got what she had come for. A quick get away and she thought that the entire ordeal had gone down pretty friggen smoothly. Onyx had left her nap sack and change of clothes in a specific spot in the forest. She lost the cap and had snatched some patients robe before ditching. She very well couldn't run through the streets looking like a nurse. How odd would that be?

Oni would reach the forest by sundown. She had left her pack behind a rock rear a small waterfall that ran from a high cliff. When she reached her bag onyx's nimble fingers began to work off her nurse outfit to which she tossed behind some nearby brush. Unpacking the clothing from the bag she re-dressed into an outfit more commonly seen in the days of the LN. A one piece shiny "catsuit", simple zipper in the bust, gloves, a vest that could holster a few weapons and stealthy boots. Having just secured her last boot, crouching she retrieved from her bag a black ribbon. She stared at in in her hands. A flash back occurred.

A water fall that ran down from a cliff on high could be heard, a large weeping willow tree stood strong near by. Cherry blossoms floated down from the cliff as on top there lay a grove of them. Back up against the trunk of the tree Onyx sat. She actually had short hair at the time, cropped and to the jaw line. It was sort of a disguise. In her hand lay the ribbon. She had won it fair and square off of her latest opponent. That opponent had been one of her nemesis's at the time. As one struggle had come to end little did she know a new one was about to begin. It would come in the form of a terrestrial named Rysen. Each major nemesis she had and conquered she had a piece of them still with her.

Onyx tied her hair with the black ribbon. From around her neck swung the ring of Rysen, the only piece of him remaining one could say, his memory, a reminder, a huge part of her life that could never be undone or taken back. Onyx scaled a tree and perched there on the thick of a branch. Looking outward she smiled to the scene of the forest. Oni knew that the best most rare of ingredients would be found deep within. This was all unexplored territory for her. How exciting. But this moment, this feeling, these memories, had taken her back to the best of days when she was tree hoping. This prompted her to remind herself that while in Samara tomorrow she ought to stop off in the Abanji prefecture...

Onyx pushed off the branch and began to run through the tree tops, hoping, swinging and leaping to and fro.

Oni2047's Significant Otter

Eloquent Lunatic

Metal had been there when the son of the captain had opened the small shop within the lower bowels of the ship, having taken nick knacks, bottles, flowers and other medicinal items or for that matter supernatural items that could be misused by the slightest bit of malice. Heiden had proudly stored these things around in the room as a tribute to his mother and one of her dreams, to perhaps settle into a comfortable setting and open up a shop; so what better place that the comfort of ones own home. But now they moved into the bar area, Onyx had place three shot glasses along the counter and poured them a celebration shot and downed it all at once. Heiden had to take care of some issues and new placement of the shop since his mother had given her blessing having seen what he;d accomplished. This left the man with the woman as they stood there at the bar looking at once another, all the while in silence. It was a bit awkward to be honest though the downing of other shots proceeded the first one until Oni realized that she wasn't what she once was and ceased her actions. Disappearing from the bar Oni left him there, his finger tips curving around the top of the shot glass running the rim in a circle while he stood there looking down at the empty glass before turning and walking out from the room. Metal now headed down the hallway his footsteps tapping against the floor of the ship while he moved, his body swayed from time to time all the while his motions seemed fluid. Entering into the open door way of the captains he glanced around the area moving passed the screen that hid away some of her more personal items Metal just made his way to the other side of the bed and pushed about a couple of clothes and boxes pulling out from behind what looked like a dresser probably to everyone else, a long and shimmering blade. No sheathe in tow he turned on the balls of his heels and proceeded to leave the area, exiting the room and making his way down the hallway and out onto the deck of the ship. He turned his head and looked into the town, flipping the long blade upside down he 'sheathed' the blade to face the ground but still within arms reach if it was needed. Moving throughout the port he would end up blending into the crowd. It would bee two weeks before Metal would resurface once more.

Laying next to the trunk of a tree Metal was laying along his side, his finger tips brushing against the blades of grass before being snapped out of his mid day trance. Grunting and trees rustling would make him question what it could be. Now he wasn't up to date on the animals or even all the beings within the land they had settled upon. Metal quickly rushed to his feet, rolling over and jumping up, his body turned and followed the thing within the branches before running what he assumed was ahead of the creature. Metal reached downward, his hand gripping the hilt of his blade before running up against on of the trunks of the trees ahead of the being, now this was a shot in the dark for him and in no way was he absolutely going to get this right. But when he lunged backwards pushing off the first tree giving himself a bit of a kick start up higher with his jump his arm came out extending and slicing forward. Coming downward with his blade in one fell motion slicing the tree branch he assumed that the creature would try and plant themselves on. Coming down he rolled along the ground hoping to not be struck by the falling limb and it snapped to the ground in a quick thud.

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
                    User Image

As momentum rose and her feet got quicker and quicker, oni pushed on getting deeper into the forest. She was lost in the focus of this moment more or less reliving the memories that came in tow. There came an energy, it grabbed her attention from her little daze, too large to be that of an animal. It reached out for her like an electrical zap. No time to properly comprehend it was before her but she couldn't see it. All oni could do was hear it. There was a wooshing sound, a cracking sound, a soft thud and that was all. Unable to stop in time her right foot connected with a branch that had been severely damaged and under weight it cracked indefinitely. Down she went.

"Hng? Ho-shiiii-" her voice was buried beneath the sound of breaking, falling, tree. Her land was not soft nor graceful. She tried to reach out and grab anything that could save her. Her only solace came in the form of a strong lower branch that, while stunted the impact ended up hurting her more. Her body jerked hard, arm to yank threatening to come from its socket but oni let go. Twirling in three very sharp rotations her body landed to the forest ground.

A splat of ink is what she looked like. All in black and all that black hair sprawled all about her. She groaned as her eye's opened slowly. Onyx could not recall a time in which she felt pain like this. It lasted for so long because she was still 100% human. Normally her kessen chu would have ebbed the pain away. She was going to bruise and have repercussions, she'd have to heal by other means.

Onyx rolled over onto her back trying not to let her eye's roll about in their sockets. Another groan as her vision was blurry. What the ******** was that anyways!?

Eloquent Lunatic

Having taken a knee Metal's blade lay the tip downward at the ground, his arms extended upward in a defensive motion and pose, He stared hearing the slightly words or muffled groans of the person. The louder thud that followed the branch was sick sounding and the large area that span the creature, well now persons fall was somewhat surprising. As the woman turned over her body still seemed as if it was racked by the impact and the surprise he figured she had come from. Looking at her closely though Metal realized that he wasn't about to hear the end of what was to come. It was Onyx, why in the blue hell was she running along the woods in a sneaky a** manner. And what reason did she have to continue to do so, let alone be dressed in the way she was dressed. But looking at her face his lips trembled, his eyes closed slightly but not fully. Looking at her, the way she was now seated and the way her hair stranded out in every which way he smirked and then pushed backwards to fall to his a**. Metals hand dropped the sword while it came up to cover his mouth the rise and fall of his chest continued and soon grew increasingly faster while he sat there, a small huffing sound could be heard coming from behind his hand. Almost as if he were trying to mask a laugh. Though taking this moment he slipped his hand away barely as he spoke out to the woman. "What the hell.....hehe..hehe. What are yoooehehe." He couldn't stop himself, but in the midst of laughing he managed to only get out one sensible sentence. "Are you alright?"

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
                    User Image

That voice...she knew that voice! But...what was HE doing all the way out here!?
                    "Aoishi?" she said calling him by his human name. That ought to wipe the smirk off of his face and kick the laughter out of him.

Oni rolled to sit up some as she used her heel to push her body back so that her back could rest up against a tree. She narrowed her eye's and tried to focus. When her came came to she saw him there laughing at her. Cocking a brow she folded her arms to her stuffy chest.

"Oh shut yer face" she fussed as she looked away from him. "I'm fine..." her words sounded so confident, years of practice, but her body spoke other wise. She knew it to be true.

From off to their right a loud and very deep growl radiated from the brush. There was something in these forests with them that did not want them there.

Eloquent Lunatic

Having been on his a** almost the whole time since he realized that it was Onyx herself he just laid back holding to his stomach as the pain started to resonate within him as well, though his came from a difference place than landing on ones face. But as she said his name his body shot up and his eyes narrowed at her, sending daggers for her. She knew what she had done and she made that clear by not giving him the time to even look back at him with a smirk. The laughter was gone, but the two fo them still were just now sitting in the forest. She had claimed to be alright, and so he took her word for it his eyes moving along the forest floor up along her feet and then legs and chest and face. Staring for a moment he smirked and then turned his head shaking it as he did so. His own long hair brushed against the side of his face, rushing along his cheeks as he sat there now, his legs out stretched now while sitting with her. "Jeez someones hungry." He spoke hearing the growling noise, though int he current moment of being with her he assumed that it was her that made that noise. After all her stomach and sometimes iron stomach monster had been known to make it's presence felt in more than one way before. "So what are you do-....." He was cut off this time by another growl, and having been staring at the woman he could tell it wasn't her stomach, her face didn't give it away, and the fact that now a couple of bushes and leaves began to rattle and rustle along the side of the cleared area they had found themselves in. "Onyx." He motioned his hand pointed towards the bushes rattling back and forth while he slowly reached down his his right hand, grasping for the hilt of his blade.

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
                    User Image

Her brow twitched at first upon hearing the first growl. She thought that it was Metal, growling at her for speaking his true name. Though he couldn't readily see it, that initial growl made her smirk. However it faltered when she heard his words. 'Jeez someone's hungry'. Her brow twitched in slight confusion as her eye's seemed to be searching for nothing before her.

'That was an odd thing to say out of the blue. Maybe he thinks I am hangry? Why? because I won't look at him?'

She was trying to piece this oddity together in her mind when the second growl came. Now she was annoyed. Really? he was sure taking this to a whole other level. It was the way he spoke her name. It was not in a way in which she usually heard her name spoken, least of all by him. Her head snapped to him and yes, at first her facial expression was that of someone seriously annoyed. Honey brown hues followed his hand that was extended and pointing towards bushes. They began to rustle with a violence that told of only one thing. An attack.

Indeed hidden within the greenery was a beast coiled down, joints locked as it wiggled it's hind, ready for the leap and pounce. It was intelligent enough to see Metal's reaching for his weapon as offensive. It growled with a snarl this time, unseen drool lashing from it's jaws.

In an instance Onyx scramble to her feet but clutched onto her side as though she had a stitch. It caused her to grunt to which she worked very fast to stuff. Drawing off her blade from her back she held it out a touch. She willed herself to use the chi spark mode of viewing. She saw the energy plume from within the bush. She could not see the beast but instead just the outline and it did not look normal.

"Metal....it's going to attack and it's big..."

She was worried. Oni knew she was a little wounded. Would she be able to defend herself okay? She began to step away from metal in hopes of forcing the creature to have to choose. A loud howl sounded off that proceeded a large rustling sound as the creature made it's leap. Dashing out it went straight for the one it knew to be the stronger, the threat, Metal. It looked hairess and fleshy and in it's more vital area's thick bone was built up. It looked like a hyena in it's structure on steroids but also boar like features to it's face as well. Head down it aimed to speak metal with it's two long tusks that came out in front of it's face a good 12 inches.

Eloquent Lunatic

Metal was still sitting there, slowly raising himself up to one knee he moved slowly and indeed the beast growl grew even as Metal gripped the hilt of his long blade, still his blue eyes stared at the bushes, his eyes locked upon the rustling that was being caused by the unknown animal or creature. Metal just slowly tried to stand but as he did the creature emerged from it's hiding spot. Metal watched as it leaped clear over the bushes that were standing within it's way, the hairless monstrousity stood for a brief moment looking that the two of them before making it's move in a rather unexpected quick fashion. Having glanced to the side he noticed that Oni had her sword already out, she was ready it was sad to say that Metal kind of wasn't. But now the beast began charging towards Metal his only course of action at this time was to get out of the way. But a misjudgement on his part would come only after his quick thinking of lunging to one side into another side roll cost him the leg of his pants and a large painful gash down his thigh. "s**t.." He turned using the blade he had to hold himself up for a moment he turned watching as the boar beast dug it's claws down into the ground and turned itself. It now lowered it's head once more as a loud gnashing sound could be heard coming from it, it reared up once more and charged at the two of them again. "Look out!" He shouted; again the beast came for him, probably smelling or sensing the fact that he was wounded only enticed the beast. Metal's arms shot up and caught the beasts head along the long tusk of the creature shooting its head up and diverting it from him. "Dammit, here it comes again."

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
                    User Image

Onyx watched as the beast tussled with Metal. She watched him dive and roll out of the way and saw that his pant leg had gotten destroyed. The reaction of the beast told her that there was blood as it went back at Metal for yet another attack. Onyx really needed to think quick here. Metal had grabbed it by it's tusks and pushed it away. This sort of tactic wasn't going to last long in his favour. There was a vine hanging down from a tree on the opposite side of her and with the beasts back more or less to her, it would be the perfect opportunity to take advantage. Onyx did her best to run, leap and grab onto the vine. She ran with it until her feet began to lift from the ground to which she took to running across the trunks of trees. On the last trunk she pushed off of it shooting straight for the beast.

As the beast shook it's head and went back for a rebound dig at metal, the side of it's face was met with onyx's boots. Swinging right into and past the beast, it's head jerked with a loud roar that sent birds in the nearby distance flying. This put onyx more or less beside metal now and now she could see that his leg was bleeding. On her feet she made to take a step towards the beast but a pang of pain shot through her body. Using injured muscles and tissues was usually not a good idea and since it was on her dominant side, well ...

Her body somewhat caved in on its self as her upper torso jerked to the right. Her left hand automatically going up to cover the side of her ribs. She gritted her teeth.

'Damn it! How did I get so bloody easy to break!? This...grah, this is horse s**t.'

She spoke unto herself within her mind, anger building to this entire situation. The beast was angry. Very very angry. With a head shake it set it's eye's to Onyx and with her being so close in proximity it was nothing for it to make a leaping attack. The beast leaped at her with a swipe to which onyx deflected with her blade but the sheer force and weight of it couldn't be so easily dismissed. Now pinned below the creature and it's snapping jaws onyx was using both of her hands, hilt and blade in both to press up and into the beast. It roared, snapped and dug trying it's damnedest to kill her. It aimed to, at the very least, take her down with it. Onyx's left hand was getting cut as she continued to push her blades edge further into the underbelly of the beast. Blood was beginning to drip down onto her.

"Metal! Metal ... help!" she squealed as the beasts muzzle began to find it's way towards her face.

Eloquent Lunatic

Metal stood there pushing the beast away as it came back at him trying to some how swipe at his body with its long horns. Metal's form fell down back to one knee for a moment with the pressure of the beast coming down; but quickly being pushed and kicked aside by the woman's boot Metal felt the relief of the beast off him. But he was still kneeling down his right hand holding onto the hilt of his blade as the end sliced down into the ground, his chest easily was rising and falling while he waited. But he didn't get the time to catch his breath as he had hoped, and before he knew it he was lunging back to the ground as the beast jumped towards the two. It missed him but it seemed that he wasn't the target of the attack this time. Metal turned his head looking at the beast while it pressed down against Oni's blade it began to bleed profusely while she gritted her teeth and began to plead to him. Gritting his own teeth he rolled up onto his feet once more his hand still holding onto the long blade. "Hang on." He spoke before pulling back with both hands and then stomping down on his already injured leg, the pain shot up his body up to his side, his arms thrust forward the tip of the long blade slicing into the large neck of the beast. Metal's thrust so strong at this point that even with the muscle mass of the beast, the end of the blade poked the tip of it's head out from the other side of the creatures neck. And without hesitation to wait and see if the beast would turn it's attention to him metal twisted the blade upwards and pulled it back to himself, but not before attempting to raise the blade up as he pulled it out of the creatures neck.

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
                    User Image

Once the beast had been speared through the neck onyx could feel the weight of the creature ease up. It froze in pain and fear and it was in that moment that she knew better. She took the opportunity to roll out from beneath it tripping its one leg out from under it in the process. Her right hand still held tightly to the hilt of her blade, made sure to take it with her. In doing this she cut the beast open from its underside. Like before she rest up against a tree only this time covered in blood and panting hard.

"That thing was strong and very heavy..." it crossed her mind that if Metal wasn't here she didn't know in what sort of condition she'd be. Then again if Metal wasn't here she wouldn't have been half injured either. Still, they were taken by surprise. That had to count for something.

Now darkness had really fallen and the only light they had was what shone down from the moon. Onyx sighed obviously frustrated by something.
                    "I had planned on making it to the mountain pass by this point but in this darkness, not knowing the terrain, and creatures like that thing wandering around, I think we should just camp here for the night." naturally metal didn't have to do anything but that was her plan.

She got to her feet and slipped off her nap sack from her back. From it she withdrew a cloth and began to wipe the blood off of her. Her back was to metal and after a moments silence she spoke out once more.
                    "Thank you...for the save." oh how badly she wanted to continue on with words of bold pigheadedness about how she could handle herself and all that macho s**t. She bit her tongue and did well to refrain from such talk.

Eloquent Lunatic

Onyx2047

As the arc of the blade came out of the beast large strong neck the arc of blood flew over his head and stained some of the clothes that he was wearing. His arms came back to the front of his body holding the blade just above his right shoulder pointed forward ready to strike once more if he needed too. Though as he stood crouched there the beast seemed to squeal as Onyx cut it stomach straight down its body pushing it to the side as it's blood covered over her body. Metal's eyes went from being stoic to a calm and collected appearance. His sword dropped forward with both hands holding to the hilt as the blade slide down into the ground before him. Right leg which was drenched with blood gave way and his body dropped to his knee. Lowering his head the man gathered himself thinking that the wound he suffered was a sign that he was human and that he wasn't able to do things that he once could do as a vampire, how weak he felt.

While he was lost in his thoughts he was only brought back by the words of the woman as she spoke of the beast and where she had planned to camp for the night due to the current dead animal in front of them. Looking up through dark strands of hair he saw Onyx sitting along the base of the tree wiping the blood from her body in long strokes. Just nodding to her he agreed that they should make camp, it was getting late, but Metal wasn't going to tell Onyx that he was already settled down for the night and half asleep. Pushing back he fell down on his a** and allowed the long sword to sit down resting the tip of the blade into the ground still, his focus now turned to the long red streak of blood that was still soaking into the light pants. Taking his hands down and grabbing at the fabric he slowly began to gently pull back the fabric, he didn't want to irritate the wound but he knew there probably was some threads of the pants he was wearing already soaking into the wound and he knew he wouldn't be able to actually reach all of them himself. "Hey...." He paused for a moment as she was now turned from him. "A little help?" He asked, it seem like words that could have never came from him, at least towards her.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff