Welcome to Gaia! ::

Questionable Vampire

10,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: KO 200
Mademoiselle Alvinette

"Don't worry I won't. I will let you have your peace on this one." He sips on the coffee and he wishes he had a bit of blood, but not human blood though... Just the thought of it makes his eyes glow like lightening as he starts to smile.

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Object of Affection 150
User Image

xXxNatalie PiercexXx
☜♥☞

Natalie needs a mocha right about now.

✥ ✥
The brief gleam in Vincent's eyes did not escape Natalie's attention. "I just saw your eyes glowing again...should I be scared?" she asked with a slightly-mischievous smile that indicated that she was only teasing.
✥ ✥

"If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all!

Vincent of Chaos

Questionable Vampire

10,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
Mademoiselle Alvinette

"Nothing to be scared of at all or should I give you a back massage", he says in a teasing way.
"Eat up or the food will get cold." He takes a sip of his coffee.

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
User Image

xXxNatalie PiercexXx
☜♥☞

✥ ✥
"Oh my!" Natalie said, laughing. "I don't need a massage at the moment, but I do need dinner!" She worked on finishing her meal, as she really was hungry. I'm almost starting to wonder if he might be flirting with me...oh dear...I wonder if I should tell him I'm already kinda-sorta taken?
✥ ✥

Vincent of Chaos

((Just so you know, I'm getting really sleepy, so I can only make a couple more posts after this one.))

Questionable Vampire

10,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
Mademoiselle Alvinette

"Food is good for the body and soul of anyone that needs to eat." He laughs a bit. "I enjoy a good meal here and there with being a vampire you can taste some food, but not all."

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
User Image

xXxNatalie PiercexXx
☜♥☞

✥ ✥
That sounds a little bit like what Molly says. Except when she's a vampire, everything tastes bad to her except blood...even the stuff that she normally loves when she's human. "So do you enjoy human food, or do you mainly just eat it to avoid creeping people out from seeing blood?" Natalie asked.
✥ ✥

Vincent of Chaos

Questionable Vampire

10,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
Mademoiselle Alvinette

"I do enjoy human food sometimes when i am not craving blood. Then at times i do eat human food so people do not look suspiciously to people." He knows other little tricks to make people think on what is going in.

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
User Image

xXxNatalie PiercexXx
☜♥☞

✥ ✥
"Hmm. That's pretty fascinating," Natalie said, thinking out loud. So not every vampire, or vampire clan, exclusively consumes blood. Some really do eat human food. Vincent's the first vampire I've met who actually likes human food at least some of the time. "So...I guess that means I learned something new today!" she added, smiling brightly. "I thought most vampires just drank blood and didn't care for regular human food at all. "But I guess that not every kind of vampire is like that, huh?"
✥ ✥

((Next post has to be my last for the night. I'm turning into a zombie from sleepiness! blaugh ))

Vincent of Chaos

Aged Shapeshifter

кυʀαɱα
xxxA fox's phantom facade

Sneakers padded over the blacktop and the cafe door swung open to reveal a young man with startling red hair and an even more startling lack of fashion sense. A bright yellow shirt was tucked into tight blue jeans which seemed painted on long, slim legs. Who knows how he managed to stick his hands in his pockets. His fingers were probably crushed into the same black hole that ugly orange coat was tucked into, all puffed and wrinkled where it had been forced beneath the waistband of his pants.

Yet still that tiny little man-butt remained impossibly pert and smooth. What the hell.

Nearby patrons were greeted with a quick nod as he made a beeline for the shelves of books. Manga. Muttering commenced as a finger dragged along the titles, head tilted and eyes narrow as each was weighed against the next. "No, no, no....no....n--wait." He snatched a thin volume and flipped it open. Stared at the open, illustrated page.

And continued to stare.

"..." Half a second was spared to glance up at the others; good, preoccupied. He turned to wedge himself into a corner as casual as can be, face hidden behind the manga so only his eyes as they flicked eagerly from panel to panel could be seen.

Minutes passed.

He untucked half of his jacket. Was it hot in here? Sure. Springtime, yeah. The ovens were probably on in the kitchen to keep the goodies coming, flowers were blooming outside, butterflies flitting, birds singing, the flora and fauna of the world alive and twitterpated beyond all reason. It was the season of love and life and the creation of it, of seeds planted and cast to the wind. Time for the fruit of winter's hard labors to be born, time to revel the moment for what it was instead of what it could be. But none of this nonsense crossed his face. Brows were drawn in deep concentration. His lip was soon raw from the drag of teeth.

So there was silence as the redhead read the volume. Once finished, the next in the series was snatched and devoured with the same voraciousness.

User Image

Questionable Vampire

10,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
Mademoiselle Alvinette

"You have to remember i am an ancient one of an old ancient clan. So things are a little bit different then other ones. " He laughs a bit. "You just have to relax with life at times."

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
User Image

xXxNatalie PiercexXx
☜♥☞

✥ ✥
"That makes sense," Natalie replied. "And I definitely agree that you have to relax sometimes. It's the only way you can make it through life without going crazy!" She glanced up as the door opened and a man came in, making a beeline for the manga section. Just as Natalie was about to go over and greet the man, her phone went off, with the Agency's usual coded message telling her to get to the office.

"Oh gosh, work's calling me! I gotta get out the door like right now! I was on call this evening, and they just called me in. See you guys later!" she said, waving as she dashed out the door.
✥ ✥

I Spirit Fox Kurama I

Vincent of Chaos

((So sorry to poop out on you guys, but I have GOT to get to bed. Got work all day tomorrow, but I should be back in the evening. You guys have fun! Good night! emotion_zzz ))

Questionable Vampire

10,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
Mademoiselle Alvinette

"Sorry i have to head out to. Nice to meet you whoever that just walked in. I have to head somewhere." He disappears from the table and appears by the door then walks out.

((I am heading to bed also sorry. Have a good night))

Aged Shapeshifter

кυʀαɱα
xxxA fox's phantom facade

"Hm?" Someone was talking to him. That girl with the phone who was-- oh good she was leaving. Or at least not coming over. Kurama smiled at her as she bade the cafe farewell, then glanced at the man who had been her company.

He hoped he would find something more interesting to talk to than the weird young man with his nose stuffed in some dirty manga.

Edit:

Well. It seemed he had the place to himself. He visibly relaxed, but not by much. A chair was claimed and turned to maintain this whole back-to-the-wall defense, a new volume cracked open in his lap. Legs crossed primly. If he pretended it was little more provocative than the morning paper, everything would be fine.

User Image
the paled haired woman just goes to eat the cookies fast,seem to not seen food in a long time and then goes to drink the hot chocolate,going to stare at Kurama now...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Dom walks in blasting music on his Ipod and goes to sit down "may I have a coke" dom said smiling

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff