Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dom smiled and stood up. "I think I need to sleep." Dom picked slice and walk them to his room. Dom layed Alice down and he layed down next to her.

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
(( you mean Meep XD ))

Julian snuggles to him and then blushes " Well .. I can't help it ... Maybe i should get that thing the humans do. but then again you said you wanted a huge family." He ponders this. How would they work around this ? If every time they mated Meep gets into heat and thus the babies ?

Rosamund looks at the one egg with two naga's in there. ".. Twins .. that is what we call it when they come from the same egg " She says to Lir. But when she looked at the other two. No one ! with two heads. She looks at him " And they say conjoined twins are even rare. " She looks at both of them. four of them. One was stuck together. But the other had free dom but was born from the same egg. This would put the naga's in a whole new light. After all if Lir never hear of this ? Then it most be rare ( The two heads on one shoulder i am thinking of a two headed snake thus that XD ))

Zelerina nose would twitch and then looks at MJ as he lays down " Okay !" She would get started on piling up the comics. Carefully and what was ripped or torn would have to be put to the side. After doing that she sweeps up the mess and then throws out the book case. Once that was done she would put the other comics that were still good on another shelf. Until they could find another one." There all done !" she would then glomp MJ

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
Alice sniffles a yawn and then snuggles to Dom ".. Good i need some sleep too " she sniffles some more yawn
Dom thought for a second and stood up. "I'm really hungry, I will be back." Dom went to the lobby and ordered a few bowls of clam chowder. "Why am I so hungry." Dom sat down waiting for his food.

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
Alice looks at Dom and then nods her head. She was out cold though once more. Something about him being hungry ?

Julian strokes his mates back and then snuggles. " hmm "

Zelerina smile and then kisses him. " Silly " She giggles and then rubs her hips and then hears her stomach growl " You hungry i am " She says to him. She never been around another person who was in heat

Rosamund would watch Lir with the babies. Her eyes dropping down.

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
Zelerain giggles and then nods " Oh i know "

Julian blinks and falls off of the bed." Wait .. what ?" She asks him. Looking very confused.

Rosamund nods " Just tired " She says to him softly.

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
Julian looks over the bed at Meep " Are you .. sure ?" He asks him. His ears flickers up and down. Trying to sniff the air. It did smell a bit musky

Zelerina smiles and then links her arms through his good one ." Sure I will place a order now " she kisses him and then moves over to the counter to get well every thing and any thing the cooks had made.

Rosamund smiles an then kisses him back and then curls around the kids.

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
Julian nods and then follows him after putting on a pair of leather pants." .. Oh my " He says to him self. " We do need to know who " He chuckles.

Zelerina smiles " Sure i will !" She giggles and then goes to get some sandwiches to get it started. She would turn around " A BLT " She smiles and then start to feed him and then kisses him

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
Julian looks at him and then wraps his arms around his mates waist. He would nuzzles him and then looks down " Oh .. its your son Mj ?" He asks Meep. Looking at his mate and the son that looked just like his ma.

Zelerina was still helping Mj and curling her own tail around the male " Hmm I was thinking we can pick a movie and watch it " she says to him and then cocks her head to the side when she sees the two males " Hello !"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff