Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lavish Lover

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

℣ ↾ ѵ ianxxxxxxxxxx ϩϯѻʆєȼӄ

If the dance floor held a lot of tension (sexual to be exact) the tension at the bar seemed to be even more strained. Viv had to keep herself away from the two men, Alex and the one who still had yet to produce his name, just for the sheer fact that there was a lot more going on than what she could see. And perhaps, what Alex could see. Did he realize that he was mouthing off, well more or less defending himself, against a giant? Yes, he probably did. Then again, when did Alex seem to care what other people thought about him or what they looked like? Viv would guess that Alex was the type to just lay it out there and take a beating. Or perhaps he didn't take a beating and instead he was skilled enough to slip away unscathed? Viv sneaked a glance at Alex....

'Nahhh.. he would definitely get a scratch, at the least.' Fingers played with the matt on the bartender's side of the surface as Viv looked up towards Clyde once more. She didn't want to deal with the drama that seemed to be going down with the two men and besides, she wanted to learn a bit more about Clyde. His raven locks catching the light as his hand ruffled them slightly. It looked soft, much like her own, and she wondered what it would be like to slide her own nimble fingers through them as their hips would sway to the same movement on the dance floor, her back pushed up against his torso as they would let the music create a new heartbeat in their bodies... Pulsing the blood through their veins...

Goosebumps rose on her skin and she found herself blushing slightly. Apparently she had a more vivid imagination when she was sober. Viv gave Clyde a gentle smile, nodding her head and waving her hand slightly at his compliment. "Yeah, yeah. Stop kissing up, chico, you're still going to have to pay for it," Viv said, just blaming his suave speech on the fact that he didn't want to pay for a top shelf drink. Nikolai caught her attention once more then, putting on a sweet and 'I swear I'm innocent' face as he asked her to get some for him. Get some? Get some what, bacardi dragonberry? Viv thought not. Watermelon juice was probably what he wanted most. And as that thought crossed her mind, the bar owner couldn't help but gawk slightly. "Really? You really expect me to leave my bar when it's in the middle of being open to go and get you some ******** watermelon juice?" Viv tried to compose herself. "I don't know if you noticed but, it's kind of close to eleven thirty... I don't think any place that even does sell watermelon juice is open right about now.." Though she hadn't yelled at the customer, she definitely held an irritated tone in her voice. Right in the middle of the rush of it all? Go and get juice? ******** that!

She gave a little grumble, more to herself as she took the empty glass from Alex's hand and moved to the blender, away from the patrons. Mint chocolate. She was going to be over there for a while. Not only to make the drink, but to cool down slightly as well. She knew that he had yet to pay for two drinks, and she was slightly surprised at the nerve of Nikolai for asking such a stupid question. 'Drop everything, and go and get me juice.' As the blender roared to life, Viv scoffed. 'I'm not your ******** house wife.'

Winner

User Image
"Go ahead and make my day."

Just be happy...

Nikolai's eyes went into a dark orange, a blazing fire within his pupils. He stood up, and spoke in a disembodied voice. The world around him and Vivian fell away, and was bathed in a blue fire."I don't think you realize who you're dealing with lady. Yes, the question was a bit sudden, but for you to lose your cool. That's my job."He said, his eyes burning. He sat back down, and his Halo above his head caught ablaze. He no longer cared who saw it in the bar.

He turned to Alex, and glared at him. He spoke to him, his voice harsh and serious."Don't toy with me, milkshake man. I am not in the best of moods as of right now."He returned to his Vodka and Coke, quietly sipping on it.

That I'm on your side.

Calling To The Night

Mood:

8,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Hunter Nightshade

Song of the Day
Outfit of the Day

Hunter kept her head down and walked down the sidewalk, hoping to find a place to spend some of the night before going home and facing her irate roommate. The two never got along so if one was in the apartment, the other was counted on to leave the premises immediately unless they were both asleep. When it was time for Hunter to go out she would hit the town, swings some bars, take some shots. It was a way to keep her mind off of what she was to do with her useless college degree in english. Hunter kept walking, her hot red heels clacking on the pavement. The girl kept her eyes down in order to make sure she did not catch her foot in a pothole and trip. Her upswept blond hair had a few ringlets that were falling in her face, but it gave her a carefree look so she didn't mind much. The cold night nipped her arms and convinced Hunter to find a place to crash for a few hours. The girl rounded a few corners until she came to a building that seemed to blend into the night itself. Hmmmm... The girl thought to herself as she felt the bass beat through the ground. Obviously this place was more than what meets the eyes.

Hunter folded her arms to keep against the wind and went around the building to find the wall that was pitch black to be illuminated by neon splatters and a sign reading 'Taste the Rainbow'. Hunter couldn't help but smile at the decoration and sign. "Seems like my kind of place." She said to herself. The girl put her hand on the knob and turned it, a blast of warm air welcoming her out of the cold. Hunter rarely wore coats when she went out. She never figured the rationality when she was just going to walk a few hundred feet and go into a warm place. Staying in the entryway for a moment to warm herself up a bit more she looked around. Everything was so colorful, even in the dimly lit space. With a smile Hunter headed towards the bar where she heard some voices. Hopefully this place would have some decent drinks.

((Howdy!))

Versatile Heckler

8,100 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
A roll of his eyes. Oh joy, angels. Hadn't seen his fair share of those in his adventures.
Alex shook his head and primed two five-dollar bills for whenever V would come back. With a roll of his head and a yawn, Alex reached into a tiny tear in time and space that opened up as much out-of-sight as it could. After procuring a glass identical in shape and size to his milkshake glass, Alex gave a bow of the head at everyone in the bar and left his milkshake to stand idly on the counter, concealing his own empty glass rather expertly and relatively cleverly.
Ah, I'll be right back, need to grab a smoke.

A small smirk cut across his face as he made his way out of the bar and the double doors. After moseying on over to a spot on the perimeter of the building that was fairly out of sight, Alex had the empty glass fill itself up with watermelon juice. He then decided to loiter outside for a few minutes, make it seem believable that he could have actually gone out to hunt for some juice.
The man took this opportunity to take in the fresh air that had eluded him during his stay, taking in deep, delighted breaths and smiling at the fog that escaped his mouth.
Oh, JC an' crew, why'd you let a dolt like him represent you any..?
A shake of the head and a scoff.
As much as Clyde tried to ignore it, the tension between Alex and the big guy continued to worsen, it being so thick that one could almost cut right through it. Clyde's mind couldn't help but wander to the thought of something going down between the two men, a brief sting of worry sitting in his stomach for Viv's safety. Not that she couldn't handle her own or anything, but what man really wanted a woman in harm's way? A concerned sigh slipped over his lips but catching sight of a faint blush upon her cheeks melted the worry, he suddenly able to smile again. Nothing could happen to her. Not while he was around. However, he was no grand knight in shining armour or large brute with maxed out muscles. Clyde had a different skill that he could indeed share with others with a simple touch.

Sure, sure he could alaways make a quick get away and to others he might seem like a puss. Though there are pleanty who wish they would've left situations much sooner and much faster than they have in the past, and Clyde always managed to get away perfectly clean.

Listening intently to Viv, lips twisted into a light smirk as she dismissed his compliment with a wave of her hand, she not buying it for a second. But kissing up to her wasn't the intention. Clyde simply enjoyed the taste. However if she really wanted him to pay up, he would. Tanned hands tossed upwards as if he were giving in to her, crimson eyes falling shut while shoulders would shrug lightly. "Fine fine. If I must..." His tall frame lifted off the stool, boots clunking to the floor as long fingers dipped into his rear pocket, pulling his wallet free. "..Guess I'll just end the tab here and go dance since I can't kiss up to you at the bar.." Fingers produced a single twenty and tossed it to the bar, Clyde's smug expression remaining as he slowly turned away from Viv, his toned structure striding towards the dancefloor, his crimson gaze taking in the crowd that moved and vibed to the rhythm.

Lavish Lover

Vivian had produced the milkshake and placed it back on the counter when the man had the nerve to try and say that she didn't realize who she was dealing with. Oh, sure she may not have realized it, but to her it didn't ******** matter. This was her bar and she would say whatever the hell she wanted to to customers. Whether they liked it or not. A halo appeared, blazing, above the man's head. Huh. Didn't expect that one, and he sure as hell didn't seem the type. If he was annoyed with Alex, well he didn't have to take it out on her. And she wasn't very sorry that she didn't know how to deal with all customers very well. Viv didn't learn this in a class for ******** sake. But, instead of letting her tongue snap at the giant of a man, Viv instead held it, let her mind focus back upon Clyde who seemed all intent on helping Viv out of this situation and keeping her calm and pleasant. It was difficult, but the little gesture and the way he had presented the twenty dollar bill was helping. Viv snatched it up, deposited the correct amount for his few drinks in the cash register and the rest became her tip. Those gentle words were not missed, however, when Clyde allowed them to sweetly roll across his tongue.

"...since I can't kiss up to you at the bar..." 'I'm going to entice you to come and dance with me so I can kiss.. you there.' Viv finished the sentence herself, even if she might have gotten the wrong vibe or intention. Either way, the idea of it actually happening kind of made her smile. Kind of. She watched Clyde's smug expression change to the back of his raven haired head as he turned away from her and began to stride towards the dance floor. Strong, confident, and he probably knew that she was watching him walk away. Viv's own dark pools were picking out a good spot to perhaps melt into the crowd and let the music take her away. As she was about to head out from behind the bar, one silver booted foot stepping forward, she noted a customer headed her way. Without an audible sigh, Viv remained in place, watching as Alex left to go get a.. smoke? When the girl finally would reach the bar, Viv would do her best to put on a smile, though her eyes would flick to the dance floor every now and then to locate the mane of ebony locks.

"How can I help you?" Viv would ask, her attention once more on the young woman in the flaming red high heels. Cute outfit. Viv approved.

[[gonna be heading to the library to finish a research paper. Feel free to puppet viv a bit to get the drink if you get annoyed waiting for a post from me. Not sure when I'm to return. Sorry D: ]]

8,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Hunter Nightshade

Song of the Day
Outfit of the Day

As Hunter approached the bar, the vibe seemed a bit... off to say the least. There was defiantly tension and in the air, and not the kind that was preferred. Reaching the bar one of the men who seemed to be a part of the soon-to-be scuffle left for a cigarette. Hunter sat herself on a stool at the corner of the bar so she could keep her eyes on the dance floor while she drank. She wasn't sure of the rules in this place, but Hunter knew she hated getting drinks spilled on her so she wasn't about to put herself in the position to do it to someone else. Hunter eyed the man with the halo and then looked to the bartender, crossing her long legs. "Hi cutie, can I get a gin and ginger ale on the rocks with a twist?" Hunter asked Vivian with a smile.

When Hunter got her drink she sighed in relief and took a rather big swig before setting the glass down on the bar's top. Feeling the fire rush through her body she felt much better. Now that she was more at ease with her surroundings, Hunter began to look around some more. The place wasn't overly packed, but there were a decent amount of people. I'm surprised I never heard of this place. She thought to herself and began moving her foot to the beat of the current song. She couldn't exactly make out the words but the bass seemed to thump with her own heart, a feeling that Hunter deemed her favorite.

Hunter finished her drink and looked at the floor longingly. Oh how she wished that she could just go on there and dance. Everyone seemed to be having a good time. However, Hunter couldn't just dive herself into a large crowd without being invited or knowing anyone. She just felt awkward otherwise. The girl sighed audibly and smiled as she watched the swaying bodies.

Versatile Heckler

8,100 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
Alex cleared his throat and glanced at his bare wrist.
Yeah, that was time enough.. Alex grinned at the glass of juice and walked back in and into the bar area, then placed the glass of watermelon juice by the man who had fancied himself a threat instead of a nuisance. After giving the man a chuckle and a nod, Alex seated himself back and beside the apparent member of heaven's elite. He then picked up his milkshake glass and sipped away at it some more. Then, a blink and a smile.
Well, hey! Some more people decided to up and join us in the bar area! A pleasure, miss.

Alex tipped his imaginary hat at the newcomer woman and yawned, then chuckled as he watched Clyde join the swarm of dancers on the rainbow that was the dance floor. Oh dear, did Alex hope he comes out of that storm with everything intact..
Reaching the swarm of people that danced, Clyde maneuvered his way into the middle, lips pursing lightly as his head rocked back and forth, keeping rhythm along with his footsteps. He kept it simple, stepping on his left foot then his right, two stepping to the beat while arms swayed, keeping in time. Bodies moved and shifted against his own, crimson eyes beaming across the room to eye Viv as she stood at the bar. Poor thing..Ball and chained.. Clyde felt kinda bad for her. Just where were the other associates? Surely she had some other help up her sleeves, but then again, Clyde nearly forgot that this was only the second night the club had been open. So perhaps she had no other help? Maybe I can...Na..that would get in the way of business.. His mind calculated the if's and but's of the thought of joining Viv. But it was unethical no matter how much closer it would bring them.

Being a regular was a bit more acceptable than working with Viv right now. Sure it made getting to know her on a personal level a tad harder, but maybe she could make time for him. Na who was he kidding. Viv was going to be pretty swamped with work if business kept up like this. As his body continued to move, he sighed, wishing that she could break away to dance and get loose. It was no fun being stuck behind that bar, and this was obvious. Clyde could read it all over her face as she helped the new woman that entered some time ago. Shifting his crimson gaze to Alex he would grin, showing as many teeth as possible and hold up a hand to wave in his direction. Things between Alex and the big guy seemed to calm down and thank god they did. Someone would've gotten hurt if they didn't.

As he waved, his gaze would drift to the woman with crossed legs, a thin brow arching to her as she surveyed the dance floor. She seemed to be debating something, Clyde coming to the conclusion that it had to deal with whether she would get up and dance or not. But why she didn't he wasn't exactly sure of. There were pleanty of people as well as himself. Well, there were a few people doing other things on the floor, but he wouldn't get involved in that mess. Unless Clyde's head shook the the thought free, he then weaving his way through the crowd once more to return back to the bar.

Tanned hands lifted to mingle with his raven mess of hair while crimson eyes shifted between Alex and the woman. "So..why don't you two get up and dance?" A small grin spread over nude lips as his eyes darted down to her drink. "Gin and ale? Not to bad for starters.." He nodded, hands shifting down to slide into his pockets. "Well it's been good seeing you again Alex, but I've gotta get some fresh air. It's a little musty in there.." Clyde's head jerked back in the direction of the dancing bodies, a soft laugh rushing over his lips. "So if you'll excuse me, I'll just take my leave" The outline of his figure shimmered lightly on the last syllable of his sentence, and then pop, Clyde would vanish out of sight.

8,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Hunter Nightshade

Song of the Day
Outfit of the Day

Hunter's head snapped up when she heard someone begin to talk in her direction. She hadn't even noticed the man who approached her and the man that she was sitting next to. Hunter smiled and tilted her head at the man, giving him a nod, causing her black curls to fall a bit more. "I might dance tomorrow. It seems a little crowded tonight." She told the man over the noise with a laugh for it was an extreme understatement. "But you seemed to have fun. Maybe it won't be so bad later." Hunter spoke to Clyde. As his eyes darted to Vivian, she couldn't help but smile. Ah, young romance. It always put her in a good mood.

When Clyde said his goodbye and disappeared, Hunter waved as he left. The girl checked her watch and sighed. There were a few more hours that she had to kill until she could go back to her apartment. More than likely her roommate was shagging her newest boyfriend. And Hunter definitely didn't want to walk into that. She would more than likely be sick if she had to see that scene... again. Some people just didn't have any decency when it came to their own privacy. Some things should just be for closed doors.

Wondering what else the place had to offer, Hunter stood up and began to walk around. She had her glass refilled and she was feeling much better. Ignoring the obscene gestures by men directed towards her, Hunter began a little impromptu tour of the place. Her eyes lit up whenever she saw a new wonder, the lights and music adding to her mood. Before she knew it she was at the edge of the dance floor, her body swaying with the music. She wasn't so much as dancing, but the energy from the crowd made her bubbly. And that is exactly the feeling that Hunter was aiming for.

Lavish Lover

Customer after customer had decided to take up Viv's time. Whenever she thought she was free to go and maybe let loose on the dance floor, only called to dance because a certain someone had decided to maneuver his way out there, another drunken soul would mossy their way up to the counter. A slurred couple of words, a slap of some money on the counter, and off they went with another drink. She already knew she had to cut off a few people. The one she didn't need to cut off was the newest addition to the bar. Black curls and ordered a gin and ginger ale. She hadn't heard that concoction in a while, but it was a nice pace of change. Round after round came by and then Viv finally was able to take a seat, of course, only in time to see Clyde stride up and set his empty glass down on the counter. He was going to take his leave. What a shame. Viv tried her best to not let it show up on her face but there was obviously a hint of disappointment in those eyes of hers. "Hey, you should come in early some time. I can show you a bit more of the decorations I'm sure you haven't seen yet. Gotten a look at the lounge?" Viv asked, a twinkle in her eye. Though she wasn't sure if he had heard the invitation to join her early, before opening, or not before he shimmered out of sight. Drat. A chance to actually enjoy dancing for once and it was gone.

The woman who had gotten the gin and ginger ale moved away from the bar after speaking a bit to Clyde and then disappeared about the place. Perhaps she went to explore, or maybe to find the restrooms. Obviously guys were asking her to dance, and even a couple of the men who came up asking for drinks were laying on some thick ( but quite dreadful ) pick up lines to Viv. Yes. She needed to find a bartender if it was going to be this busy, every night. Or at least, on Thursdays thru the weekend. Sundays she would figure it wouldn't be that busy. Then again, it was a city, and there were always people looking for something to do, places to go, people to screw. Viv decided to take a moment for herself, noticing that the bar was pretty empty aside from a few select people. Alex still had a full milkshake and the halo-guy had a glass of...

Well what do ya know. Watermelon juice. 'Alex, despite how much you talk, you're a life saver.' Viv shook her head as she stepped out from behind the bar and let her built body finally be seen instead of just her torso. Silver knee high boots clicked upon the rainbow tile as she stood on the edge of the dance floor, very close to the woman with the gin. "Love your shoes," Viv yelled over the music, smiling slightly as she pointed to the hot red peep toes. She was going to have to find a pair like that. Viv gave the woman a slight smile, close lipped, and proceeded to head out to the dance floor, maneuvering her slightly swaying body to the beat and also through the sea of people. She could feel the heat intensify in the middle, hands were groping here and there just to feel the human bodies around the tranced figures. The bass pumped through her body, making her organs shudder and quake and the sheer intensity of it all. Now if only Clyde were to magically shimmer and appear right about...

Viv emerged from the mass, her hair slightly disheveled and her body glistening a bit more with perspiration. The vibrant aqua long sleeve top was beginning to be shed from her torso to reveal the white tank top underneath and the straps of a vibrant teal bra. She set the top down on a stool behind the DJ station, disappearing for a moment as she adjusted things and corrected a few of the light shows and speakers. The song switched, Nicki Minaj and Sean Kingston blaring now as they created a new beat for those alcoholics on the dance floor. Viv smirked, watching them all take to the change of pace as if they were a school of fish, floating in a different current each time the song changed.

8,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Hunter Nightshade

Song of the Day
Outfit of the Day

Hearing someone talk to her, Hunter faced the owner of the bar. "Thanks!" She yelled back with a bright smile, her second drink now empty in her hand. She walked back to the bar and set the drink down. It seemed like only Vivian was running the place. Hunter hadn't seen anyone besides the DJ doing anything. If Vivian had to tend bar, and work the lights, and work the sound, then how could she get anything done? The woman must be some kind of superhero. Just then, an idea popped into her head. A rather brilliant idea.

Hunter hurried to the bathroom to check on her appearance. She quickly undid her hair and let the soft curls run down her back instead of being pinned up against her scalp. Shirt untucked, check. Shorts straightened, check. Touch up make up, check. Hunter peered into the mirror once more just to make sure that everything was up to tip top standards. Everything about her appearance needed to be perfect before she could approach Vivian about a possible job. Hunter wasn't even sure if Vivian was the owner. But then again, she seemed to be the only one working so it was a safe enough bet that she was.

She stepped out of the bathroom with her shoulders straightened and a confident look on her face. Hunter made her way through the crowd, ignoring all the attempts to grab her bottom and sticky drinks on the floor. Once she reached Vivian, Hunter tapped the woman on her shoulder. "Hi, my name is Hunter. I was wondering, would you be in need of an extra bartender? I noticed that you were rather busy with all the drink orders over there." Hunter said and nodded towards the bar. Now there was a small drunken crowd looking for someone to make them drinks. "I just... My father used to be a bartender and he taught me all his tricks. So, I was wondering if you might consider me for a job?" The girl asked Vivian, a bit unsure. Of course, Hunter needed a job. Desperately. She was using her savings to pay her share of the apartment while looking for a job that she could use her brand spankin' new college degree with. But sadly no one was looking for a 22 year old with an English Major.

Lavish Lover

A gentle tap upon Viv's shoulder signaled to her that it was not a man who was trying to gather her attention. Viv had now moved herself down from the DJ stand and was about to head back to the bar but that tap, so gentle yet it was stern and confident. Viv's eyebrow cocked upwards as she swiveled to face the unknown tapper and her dark eyes came face to face with the woman from earlier. Red shoes, her curls were now down and she looked like she had touched up her makeup. Ah, something she was going to ask very soon was going to be very important. That much Viv could tell. Keeping her lips closed, Viv waited patiently for the woman to scream over the blaring music just what she wanted to state. Her name was Hunter. What an odd name for a girl, but hey, for some reason Viv felt like it fit her. And she was wondering about a job. Bartending to be exact. Viv took a glance towards her bar. Drunken men and women were hovering about it, confused as to why no one was manning the station. Viv couldn't help but chuckle at the idiots. Without saying anything, the petite but strongly built female waved for Hunter to follow her and Viv maneuvered her way once more through the crowd.

After a few butt squeezes, a hand trying to slide up her shirt, and a good shove of a man's chest, Viv made it through with her other hand pulling Hunter now. Some where in the midst of it all, Viv felt it necessary to make sure that the woman was able to make it through as well. Yet, now that they were out, her hand immediately dropped Hunter's and she continued on, past the bar and Alex and the other drunkards. Now that was two people who had offered to be a bartender. Viv vaguely recalled Alex saying something about it and she was going to have to keep that in the back of her head. But she new that it would bring in more business to have two beautiful women manning the place for now. Men brought it girls, but girls brought in hordes of men and then that brought in women. Sometimes hoards of women brought in men, but most of the time not. Viv had crossed the threshold of the bar, dipped through the doorway and followed the bar surface around to the other side of the wall. Calmer, no one around, and perfect for a bit of an interview. Viv chose a stool, slipped her tanned and muscular legs under the surface of the bar but then swirled and patted the seat across from her.

"Hunter, pleasure to meet you. My name is Vivian, but please just call me Viv or V. Good job on picking me out as the owner of the place," Viv commented, praising the 22 year old. Her body leaned back in the stool, an elbow resting on the dimly lit bar surface, that hand propped up upon her cheek as she looked over the proposed bartender. "So, your father used to be a bartender, hm? Can you tell me what goes into a long island ice tea?" Pop quiz! Ah, but if she didn't know everything that was alright. Viv could always train her in, and that would probably be better. Bartenders in the same place should make the drinks the same way. "Ah wait, better yet, why don't you make me a screwdriver, a white russian, and your favorite non-alcoholic beverage." Test instead of a pop quiz. Oh Viv was cruel.

[[Doing this just for fun, obviously not to test YOUR actual knowledge of alcohol. xDD]]

8,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Hunter Nightshade

Song of the Day
Outfit of the Day

Hunter watched the woman as she made her request and tried to gauge her reaction. As far as Hunter could tell, she didn't even hear what Hunter had asked for her. The girl was about to open her lipstick clad mouth to repeat the question when she saw the female smile at the crowd that was now surrounding the bar. Obviously she had heard Hunter and was looking to see what the damage was at the drink station. All the drunks seemed to lean on each other and stare at the drinks behind the counter. It was if they were trying to pull the alcohol out of the bottles with just their willpower, for they were far too far gone to move any more than three feet before falling on their faces. Hunter felt a hand wrap around hers and her eyebrows went up in surprise as Vivian began moving herself through the crowd. She couldn't help but laugh when she saw how Viv handled the man who got in her way.

Seeing that Vivian made her way around the bar, Hunter assumed that she was still to follow and she did what was implied. Hunter watched as the woman gracefully sat herself down, as if a queen in this chaotic world around her. She patted the seat and Hunter carefully sat down, making sure not to drop any eye contact with her (hopefully) future employer. "It's very nice to meet you Viv." The girl replied with a polite nod, a small smile still on her face. She could not believe her luck. She actually scored an interview! And she wasn't even looking for a job when she entered the establishment. Lady Luck must be on her side, Heather decided. "Long Island Iced Tea consists of vodka, tequila, triple sec, rum, gin, sweet and sour mix, and a splash of cola. Though, I do feel that a splash of cherry bitters brightens it up." Hunter answered Vivian's question right away.

However, Vivian decided to rock the boat a bit and put her into the actual bartender roll. Hunter surveyed the crowd that now surrounded them, and they were getting hungry. Well, hungry for alcohol. She stood up and made her way to the counter. After searching a bit, Hunter found a little fridge with orange juice in it. She quickly measured out the orange juice and splashed it into a cocktail shaker. Hunter had thought if she should shake the drink, or stir it but she figured that the White Russian needed to be stirred. So why not mix it up and show off her skills. The girl added the water and orange flavored vodka into the shaker and flipped the lid on. She turned to the crowd and began tossing the tumbler in the air, making sure that there were enough spins in order to shake it up properly. Hunter began catching and throwing it repeatedly with one had as she got a glass with the other and quickly filled it with ice. Flipping up the lid, she raised the shaker about three feet above the glass and poured. Not a single drop fell on the counter.

Next was the Russian. Hunter found the Kalhua and used regular vodka. She spotted a vanilla flavored one but decided to go old school for this drink. Without using a shot glass, Hunter measured out the correct measurements straight into the glass and stirred with a neon green stirrer that was topped with a star. She gently poured the cream on top which was important not to forget. She didn't want to accidentally make a Black Russian. Now for an unalcoholic drink. Thinking a bit, Hunter smiled and pulled out the orange juice again. In a tall flute glass she poured in some cherry syrup, a splash of sprite, and filled the rest with orange juice. Hunter topped the glass off with an orange slice. The three layers separated to show the different ingredients. "I call it a Hawaiian Sunshine." Hunter said with a smile and slid all three drinks down to Vivian, a smile beaming on her face.

((Lol, that's what google is for, right? That and my extremely Italian family...))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff