Welcome to Gaia! ::

Illusions trailed along a slick tongue, parting suffocated petals in tepid huffs. Sirens whispered coy nothing up the iron spine, spinning deceit along wavering sanity. Onyx spiders tickled, pointing to their cocooned treasure buried deep, gills shifted, sung for encompassing clenches of stark sheets.

Bare feet curled along the sandy beach, finding Atlantis along its foamy shores. Gracefully lingering dances wavered the doll into the sweeping current, translucent varnish embellished seraph stature.

Apple of your eye, rotten core inside.

Clio curled her toes in slewing sands, being baptized in an unknown abyss, salty waves collect monochromes and left ink in its wake. Obsidian rivers joined oceans, oil sleek and winding with flowing wafts, covering earthly lands, mounds, valleys, hiding away expeditious adventures from foreign gazes.

"Vincent....." I haven't been to a be-..... I had blood in me then, when I was alive.."Thank you."

A whisper of attraction seized and anchored, a tender steady gaze as sincere words made way to pallid ears.

Dapper Fatcat

A crooked smile marred his docile visage, bare torso rippling as he seated himself on his ruined button up. Pale digits sank into saturated grains, cobalt depths staring without seeing as the sand trickled through his fingers.

Give me the dust of my father
Stand on the face of the ancients

The joy so newly born died upon his parting lips, lethargic breaths filling reluctant lungs with mechanical regularity. Her piercing gaze drew him from his inner trials, the question bare and pleading in her eyes triggering subdued amusement.

“I’ve got nothing under these jeans Clio, and I’m not getting back in the Porsche with my pants soaking wet.”

When you’re well endowed enough to make a satisfactory appetizer for a shark, you exercise caution when skinny dipping in the ocean. The thought made him laugh and lean back on the sand, folding his hands behind his head, azure hues cloaked in violet-veined flesh.
Take my hand and leave here tonight.

"Oh...."

Drudging wet smacks left imprints in her wake, standing above him, droplets splattering along muscular pallor, billows of steam rolled off curvature in an ethereal haze. Stares unwavering, locking, entranced, whole other worlds barely visible behind the spectrum.

Dear my love, haven't you longed to be free?

Lowering herself beside of him, beige crystals clung to her wet form as each stir of her vessel brought her closer to him.

He was Vincent.
Vince.
Vivi
Vi
V

More than any name bound to humanoid build.

Cheek to chest, ashen orbs closed to the world, onyx locks clinging as miniature snowflakes erupted along obsidian edges. A rush of winter licking at her pallor, she missed Yue's blizzard, eyes shut tight, holding in blurring rivers until a choke caught in her throat sucked in lustful gasp. A reeling mind soothed and slid into a numbing abyss. Fading, falling, forever.

Dapper Fatcat

Alabaster dunes furrowed in the storm of her sudden misery, her proximity alone making the heart-wrenching sob impossible to ignore. Vince hushed her, drawing her into his side, cool fingers stroking onyx rivers with comforting consistency. He focused on the pattern to keep his breathing steady, jaw clenched, Adam’s apple scraping in his throat…

Clio couldn’t feel pain… but he could feel it for her.

He’d lay there as long as she slept, stroking her lustrous mane as he gazed into unfathomable azure depths. So many things had changed, twisting his life into a warped, comedic depiction of someone else’s fairy tale… but the sun sprang eternal in infinite skies, stars as old as time itself standing witness to all that had transpired.

Drawing shallow breaths so as not to disturb the sleeping seraphim, he fell into the sky.

Winner

User Image
"I swear to my boss....."

Just be happy...

The jeep abruptly stopped in front of the nightclub, as if the driver had suddenly decided to stop there. In truth, he wasn't even sure if he was to climb out. He stared at the sign, at first thinking it was a gay-bar, but then he heard female voices from within the walls. Several, he counted.

He gripped the handle of the door, and unbuckled himself from the Jeep. And outstepped Nikolai, in all his massive, brutish form. Muscles as large as anyone, although there was one person he had seen with larger, but he had longed moved on.

Nikolai entered the Nightclub, several people who were by the entrance moved out of his way. He looked to far out of place in a nightclub, with a dark hoodie, a satchel, and a pair of Levi's jeans. Far too out of place, he thought, among the dirty hipsters, and the 'I'm to cool for mainstream' people.

He made his way to the bar, where he took a seat. He rubbed his tattooed hands together, marked with tattoos that seemed to ancient, even for a person his age....Which was funny, as most people guessed him about 40ish. He noticed his old friend Alex, well, friend was a bit of a stretch, since he only knew the guy from serving his once and a while. He turned his head back to the bar.

That I'm on your side.

Current Theme

Mood:

Versatile Heckler

8,100 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
Existence unzipped itself once again, a tear in time and space spewing Alex out yet again before zipping itself back up, though its indecency had already spilled out for everyone to see.
Again, Alex was face-to-door with the bar.
A-ha! And so we meet again, oh double-doors of teal. What colorful cornucopia of mental trauma will you greet me with this time..?
His head was still tasting yesterday's rainbow. A tad bitter, almost unwelcoming.. but fighting it all was what he enjoyed the most.
Or was it still tonight's rainbow? Alex glanced at his bare wrist and sighed.
Looks like he opted out of the date feature on his trusty watch.
With a shrug, Alex let himself in and braced himself mentally.

Being prepared for the thump-thump-thump that his Elizabeth would never dare to imitate had made it much easier for the man to tackle through the consuming tunes and head into the bunker that was the bar area. After letting out another relieved sigh, Alex sat back down on the bar stool that he had last seated himself on and procured three five-dollar bills from a pocket in his jeans.
One for last time, one for this time, and one to pay off the three cents extra for the next hundred-odd days. Hopefully it would buy him enough time, literally, to charm himself out of paying that extra three cents every time.
With a yawn and a lean on the bar counter, Alex surveyed the bar area and hummed to himself.

Lavish Lover

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

℣ ↾ ѵ ianxxxxxxxxxx ϩϯѻʆєȼӄ

The bar had been opened for about an hour, maybe less, and it was much fuller this time around. Few people streamed in around nine, keeping Viv busy enough to not let herself feel the need to speak with every single customer that walked in like the night before. Well, there had only been a few people the opening night. Around nine thirty, the dance floor was nearing half-full. It had brought a satisfied smile to the owner's face, and Viv made sure to keep the music up, the bass low, and the lights continuing to change with the music. One more drink was poured, a Blue Moon with an orange sat upon the rim of the frosted glass, and Viv waved the guy away after collecting that tip, and a couple others. She glanced down to the garbage. It was pretty full. Fingers gripped the edges of the bin that she used for recycling, and the other for the garbage, and proceeded to yank the two of them through a back door that was near the one to her apartment complex. The bass could still be heard from outside, those plump lips that were decorated with a shining gloss for the evening couldn't help but be pulled into a smile. The bar was turning out to be a hit with the city dwellers.

Viv tipped each bin into the correct larger bin outside before slipping back in and noticing a familiar face located at the bar. Alex, the milkshake man. Viv had to do her best to not give a sigh. Thankfully, she had reminded herself to portion out the ice cream before opening and it wasn't going to take her twenty years and a half to make him that ******** milkshake. The black pleated skirt fluffed upwards slightly as Viv swiveled on silver knee high, stiletto heeled boots. A neon colored blue might have been seen if anyone looked enough before the skirt settled down again and Viv dropped the two bins back behind the bar. Nimble, tanned fingers picked up a white towel and wiped the grime and grease off her hands before she readjusted the aqua colored long sleeve, low scoop necked top she chose to adorn her torso with today. To top it all off, behind the ebony mane of wavy hair one might spot the vibrant aqua colored earrings. "Milkshake, right?"

Viv's voice drifted over the body pounding music, her dark eyes scanning the crowd. She spotted a few more souls drift in but they seemed to be drifting in to get away from a quite large body that also entered. Tall, broad shouldered and built tough, like a Ford truck. Viv's eyes stayed upon him, steady and unwavering, as he made his way closer to the bar and finally chose to take a seat upon one of the modern-like white stools. He was so out of place, just like Alex. It made Viv want to smile and ask him what the [********] had possessed him to come into this place. Of course, she held her tongue. Holding a finger up for Alex, she moved over towards the large man, Nikolai, and gave a soft smile, one that she would give all of her customers. Try to look friendly, even if you aren't. "What can I get you?" she asked, the accent of her true country shining through with her English despite the thumping bass that threatened to drown out her words.

Versatile Heckler

8,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
Alex nodded and slid the three bills towards V and gave her a slow nod and a grin.
Aye. Keen one, y'are. How're things?
The man bowed his head at the owner before stretching out some and sighing tiredly, body leaning this way and that as groans accompanied the appropriate movements. After he was finished with his routine, he settled back down and drummed his fingers on the counter.
Let's make it.. well, since you went through the effort of already prepping Rocky Road, let's just leave it at that.
Alex gave V the most considerate nod and grin that he could given the situation and went back to happily gazing at the alcohol-filled jewels that covered the wall behind the bar.

A pity I seem to have come off on a bad start so soon. But rest assured, I can see that vigor and energy are unwelcome. At the very least, the kind of vigor and energy I want to display.
Alex's gaze eventually veered to the dance floor, the one of many rainbows this place had to offer. A tiny frown crossed his face as he watched the "dancers". A pity he was unwilling to taste any of the rainbows quite yet, but taking things too literally would only have him eating glass here.
..V, how have these past few days gone for your business? Good, bad?
..Well. Either way, I wish you the best of luck and hope that my tiny bit of funding will be static enough to help you out.

The man then turned back to face the rainbow of booze and silently waited for his drink.
Much more sullen tonight, that was for sure.

Winner

User Image
"Go ahead and make my day."

Just be happy...

Nikolai turned his scar face to the girl, his scars were only slightly visible in the dim lighting of the club. He rubbed one of the scars as she spoke to him, now fully aware that she was actually speaking to him. He didn't know what she said, but he only guessed that she was asking what he wanted. He read her mind, assuring himself, so he wasn't going to ask for vodka if some hot chick wanted to get with him.

"Vodka and Coke, if you would be as so kind."His accent was thick, and brutish to the girl. The other people he had been working with usually didn't mind his accent, but to them, it was foreign and more brutish, due to his stature, and POPULAR MEDIA MAKING RUSSIANS ALL SEEM LIKE GIANT BRUTES EVEN THOUGH THEY ARE KIND AND LIGHT HEARTED PEOPLE.

That I'm on your side.

Calling To The Night

Mood:

Lavish Lover

Viv most definitely would be so kind. As she moved behind the bar, tanned legs would shimmer slightly due to the way the light hit the glittered skin. She had chosen to try the newest lotion she found on display in Victoria's Secret. Viv still wasn't sure how she felt about it. Fingers gripped the neck of a bottle of vodka, the other sliding the freezer's door aside and pulling out a previously portioned glass of ice cream. Viv looked up to Alex and gave a smile that held a bit of regret in it. Had she come off too hard for him? Did she give the air of not wanting him to be there? The owner prayed she hadn't, for it would not look good to have a customer walk out of here and cause any ruckus with the others. "I portioned one Rocky Road, the others are just ice cream. Ah, but no... you have not come off to a bad start..."

Viv set the bottle of vodka down on the vibrant green colored surface that was the bar, her other hand dumping the milkshake ingredients into the blender and covering it. "You just have a tendency to ah..." Viv searched her mind for the right words. Ramble? Mumble? Bumble and go on and on about nothing? "Talk to much." Viv gave a little shrug and laugh as she started the blender, drowning out anything else that she might say or that he might have said in retort. As the milkshake made itself up in the blender, Viv finished off the other drink for the man who had a thick accent. Much thicker than her own. The exotic accent that had left her lips each time she spoke, and the aqua color of her top and earrings just might e a couple hints that she was from much farther south and tended to end up close to beautiful blue waters. An island woman? Perhaps one might say that.

Viv dropped the vodka bottle back into its slot as she swayed her hips and strutted her body back over towards Nikolai and set the glass of vodka and coke down on the napkin she had set on the counter. "Three seventy five." That was all she would say before turning around and finishing up the milkshake for Alex, setting that glass down upon a napkin in front of him before picking up the three fives. "Ah, I see you have come prepared. One for last time, one for this time.. and one more?" Deep pools flickered up to gaze at the strange, but not so strange looking, man. Either he was going to have one more or he tipped quite well.

Winner

User Image

Just be happy...

Nikolai reached for the glass, pondering the woman's ethnicity and whatnot. He broke the glass, like it was made out of a cheap paper cup. The vodka hung in the air for a moment, then, realizing that he did not want to make his presence..as he would put it, known - maybe at all, maybe quite yet.

He tapped the bar quickly, and a with a small flash of light, the glass reassembled itself, and the vodka went back into it. He noticed the island woman - he loved exotic women, was more focused on the p***y with milkshake. He quietly took a sip, silent as a early morning, before the birds began to chirp. Everyone around him seem to mirror him, his aura simply one of peacefulness and calming.

Even though his life story was quite the opposite. He continued to drink, quiet as ever, occasionally glancing at the woman behind the counter. He never once said anything but his drink, even though he was slightly wishing for more conversation.

That I'm on your side.

Calling To The Night

Mood:

Versatile Heckler

8,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
Alex watched V move here and there as she got the contents for her orders. Not stared, not gaped.. just idly saw things happen in front of him without letting them leave his vision.
A bad start takes longer to develop than a day, but I'm glad to hear that.
Alex then shrugged and returned V's laugh as she told him of his glaring flaw.
Better then brooding or wanting to dryhump too much, but what do I know? Feelin' like an Amish codger in a world that welcomes me not..
A small sigh and a grin made their way across Alex's face after he finished his reply, which was thankfully covered by the whir of his beverage coming slowly to life.

Alex's gaze continued to follow V on her way to serve the other man (who had rung some sort of familiar chime in the hall of bells that was Alex's mind), sternly refusing to let his gaze wander. She was a woman who wanted to look good, he felt, and should be respectfully treated. No need to ogle and gape..
As she came back and questioned his payment, though, Alex shook his head and grinned.
Five for yesterday, Five for today, and several dozen days' worth of three cents for me not to muddle with. Just, uh.. I'll be giving you fives for a while from now on, now that I've paid off my three-cents-worth in advance. Hope you'll forgive 'n' remember.
After giving the woman a quick salute and a grin, Alex then chugged down half the milkshake in a few seconds and set the glass gently down before letting out a victorious little chuckle and shuffling around some on his stool, so as to make himself more comfortable.
Forgive me if I offend, V, but you dress like you're aimin' ta mack.

Lavish Lover

"Ha! You think that I'll allow that?" Viv asked, waving the three fives in her hands as though she were sternly scolding Alex for saying a naughty word. With a smug little grin, Viv realized that perhaps she would be okay with it. Ah, but like Alex said, if she could remember it. Viv wasn't too bad with memory, she would see how this one would turn out though. A little grunt and she gave a shrug, turning on her silver heel and moving to the cash register that remained behind the bar. "I suppose it'll have to do. Guess it's easier as well." Yeah, easier sure, except when she had to count the till at the end of the night and remember that she was paid the three cents in advance... every single time... she counted. Until that free pass was used up. When would that be? Viv figured she would find that out when she was about to cross that bridge.

As the tanned woman gave a little turn on her foot to look back to the bar, she heard what Alex said and couldn't help but give a sly grin. Petite hands, strong and holding rough finger tips, slid down her form as she flaunted slightly. Viv loved her body. She worked out every morning, and made sure to do key core exercises every night before she went to bed. Toned, a natural glow and tan from where she originated, Viv took pride in looking good. "You saying I look like trash?" she asked Alex, letting her dark pools pierce him with daggers. At least, that was how Alex might begin to feel as Viv took daring steps forward, just begging him to say yes. As she began to reach closer to where Alex sat, Viv turned her gaze towards the man whom she had helped before. He was silent, had remained silent, almost as if he had gone mute since he had gotten the drink. Two, three, four steps and she was standing in front of Nikolai.

"Excuse me for bothering you, but Alex over here says I look like a hooker. Now, I would love to hear your input," Viv began, leaning in closer though so only Nikolai could hear over the blaring music. "But remember, I am the bar owner." Viv smirked, her glossed lips quirking at the corners as she leaned back and let her shining, playful eyes gaze from Nikolai to the dancefloor. There were plenty of other women out there that dressed skankier than she. Besides, what was a bar and nightclub owner if they didn't dress well and dress like they belonged there? Who would take a woman who came in a suit to bartend seriously? Or a woman who showed up in sweatpants for that matter?! That dark, almost eerie gaze returned back to Nikolai as she waited with interest for his answer.

Winner

User Image

Just be happy...

For a several seconds, Nikolai did not respond. When he put his drink down, however, the entire club slowed down. Not Vivian and him though, they retained their normal speed. However, it was only for a brief moment, before everything returned to a normal pace.
He smiled through his scarred lip - it looked like his lip had been split in half at one point.

"You look fine, in my honest opinion."He winked at her with a scarred eye. Even his eyelids were scarred, at least one of them. He returned to his drink after answering his question. He rightfully had no idea why he was here, it was just sort of calling to him.

He tapped his fingers on the bar - and left small imprints, due to his strength. He rubbed his beard for a moment before sliding his empty glass across the bar. He smiled innocently, despite how hard it would seem, he did pull it off.

That I'm on your side.

Calling To The Night

Mood:

Versatile Heckler

8,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
I hope you will.
I can figure out how many days from now you'll have to hit me up for another fiver and you can mark that on your calendar, if you wish. You can keep the rest of that potential cent-age as tip, or something. Besides, I abhor handling pennies, so I thought this would be the, uh..

You talk too much. Alex sighed and shrugged.
Well, yeah, I'll try to make it as easy as I can for the lady who serves me my drinks, seems only fair..

After Alex stretched some more, he decided to sip carefully away at his milkshake and watch V, as anything else would overload him with color at this point in time. Well, there was the manner of the man who was nearby, but distance seemed to be the best tactic to use with him at the moment, and so he continued to watch V move around.
Oh, and then that welcoming gaze that aims to stab into his soul.. one he knew all too well, thanks to his daughters. Alex chuckled as Viv stared at him, and then laughed as she asked her question.
Not at all, but what I say doesn't matter if you're as devoted as I think you are to thinking otherwise.
Spin, spin, spin. Alex grinned some more as he watched V's quest to prove his opinion wrong.
Looks like forgiveness wasn't on the menu tonight, but who knows what would stem of this..

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff