Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
She quickly moved behind spiral hiding from the girl, there was nothing wrong with her it's just that Alice was very shy, a shut in, and odd. "M-My name is Alice, Nice to meet you. "She was muffled by her scarf and to add in she burried her face into spirals back making anything she said extremely hard to understand and hear.
Alice looked up to spiral and tilted her head tot he side amused by the fact that he was staring at the slightly nude, small, demon girl. It was obvious that he as well didn't get out much. "You're silly spiral..." she was quickly met by spiral pulling on her cheeks and in return she squeeked and flailed her fists at him, throwing them all over the place with her eyes closed. "Youre so MEAN!"

High-functioning Lunatic

Cyrus nodded kindly to the small demoness, noting her requirement and pointing to the shaker still containing some of his drink. "Also, I made a rather sweet drink just now. If you would care for some, I could fix a small glass." He mentioned, wanting to return the friendly air she gave off. Glancing over at Spiral and Alice, Cyrus smirked a little at how they acted toward each other, supposing that neither of them were particularly bad people. "I must say, Spiral. I seem to have gathered a rather sour first impression of you. I'm quite sorry about that," he nodded his head politely, tipping his hat to the male and watching the small demoness again.

Greedy Lunatic

8,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
"Yeah, and you're a pest; What's your point?" He retorted rather irritably, not having to dodge any of her 'punches' since they all missed him by a longshot. He took another swig from his bottle. He sat there and frowned, looking rather annoyed. He quickly ruffled her hair and slipped over the bar, leaning on it and looking over at the drink Cyrus had made... The demon wasn't even aware pomegranate juice was stocked up front. He wasn't even entirely sure what a pomegranate was. Must've been another trend fruit. "Don't be. I'm a demon." He replyed, cackling a bit.
At Spiral's response, the imp immediatly perked up. Her tail stood on end and her eyes lit up. It was as if her nerves had suddenly become calmed and her shy smile turned into a full-on grin as her eyes followed the direction in which he had pointed. She was so hungry... so very hungry. It was sugar that sustained her - Kaana absolutely thrived off sweet foods, nothing else would do. And in hellish places like this, sweets were hard to come by. "Oh, thank you!" She exclaimed in excitement, scurrying over to where the box was located, not hesitating to pull out one of the delicious snacks, eyeing it ravenously.

Despite her hunger, the demon girl ate the donut rather delicately, daintily nibbling on it with her pointy little teeth, lips ever-so-softly brushing against the white powder. She looked up as the other girl spoke, waiting to swallow her food before responding. "It's very nice to meet you! I'm called Ta Kaana." Even saying her name amongst felt strange, but the imp was becoming too enraptured in her donut to care. Once she had finished it, she turned her attention to Cyrus, whose eyes were presently upon her. "Sweet?" She echoed, before gracing him with a sugar-coated smile. "I would like that very much!"

4,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
She moved from spirals side and leaned over the counter to watch cyrus, She noted that he could sweet things so she sat back and thought, soon enough caught in wonder of how many sweet things this man could make. She wasn't as obsessed with sweet things as the other girl but she did enjoy a few sweet things. "I..like peaches, What about a fuzzy...f-fuzzy..." She stumbled a few times before hiding behind her scarf realizing she forgot what the name of the drink was called.

High-functioning Lunatic

"Fuzzy Navel? Isn't that the one with a measure of orange juice and peach rum?" Cyrus asked, wondering if that was what the girl meant while he fixed a small glass of his drink for the little imp. "I think I know how to make that one, unless it's something else. I don't go out to many bars, but I have friends who know a lot of drinks." He finished fixing the small glass, placing it aside and moving around the counter to take it to the small demoness. "I hope that's not too strong, I don't like strong drinks- but it might be for you. Enjoy," he smiled, turning back to Alice and walking over to the bar.

"I know a few sweet drinks...That's about it," he smiled sheepishly, scratching the back of his head.

Greedy Lunatic

8,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Spiral nodded as the imp thanked him and introduced himself, but it was fairly obvious he wasn't paying much attention. He stared up at the empty stage, thinking how much nicer the 'atmosphere' would be with succubi sister lounge singers. He phased out and may have seemed drunk to those who wouldn't know better. He took a long, drawn out chug from his bottle and emptied it, then tossed it on the floor behind him, where it shattered.

4,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
"Fuzzy navel!, yeah thats what I meant!" Alice smiled in delight but soon her delight turned to a sour looking face as she thought of the last time she had one. "Actually, it tasted rather bad.. and bitter." she shivered, the sound of spiral shattering a bottle only added to the discomfort of the fowl taste now in her mouth. Alice reached over the side of the bar to grab what ever form of fruit juice she could find to get rid of the taste, thankfully she landed on a open bottle of apple juice and took a sip of it.
She saw that spiral was becoming distracted with the stage, she didn't think that succubus sisters would make the place any better but more so turn it into a brothel. But then again alice was slightly protective of spiral.

High-functioning Lunatic

Cyrus' ears went flat at the sharp crash of glass on the floor, cringing a little and turning to see a shattered bottle on the ground. Tilting his head a bit and sighing, he looked over at Alice. "Is something the matter with him? That was rather sudden," he asked, blinking in confusion. He watched the male for a moment, hoping he wasn't turning violent or anything. Taking another drink of his concoction, the elven male tried to relax a bit and formulate some kind of plan to make his way back...eventually.
"Ah... thank you!" She was very grateful have sugar in her stomach once more, even if some of it came in the form of alcohol. The imp smiled up at th elf as she took the glass from him, making her way back to the bar to join the others, drink in hand. She closed her eyes and downed it rather quickly, eager to have taste the sweet liquid. However, while the sweetness made her tongue tingle, the alcohol had a bite that gave her goosebumps and caused her to wrinkle her nose. Kaana wasn't quite sure what to make of it, but she supposed she was happy Cyrus didn't make the drink strong. "I feel much better now... I was so hungry!" She whined, gently setting the empty glass down on the counter.

Just as she began to relax, though, the sharp sound of shattering glass caused the small demon to jump in her seat, letting out a squeak in surprise. Twisting her blue hair around one of her fingers, Kaana made a face, her pointed ears ringing just a bit. "Ah... what an awful sound...."

ooc;; i'm not very knowledgeable with a lot of mixed drinks so i kind if improvised with the taste. >_<

Greedy Lunatic

8,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
"Nothing's 'the matter' with me. I'm always like this." He smirked slightly, then kicked up a shard of glass with his foot, caught it between two of his claws and used it to pick his vicious teeth. He looked over at the imp who had recently arrived. "So what's with you? You're a bit timid and 'cutesy' for an imp." He eyed her over again.

4,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
She leaned into spirals lap reaching up for the glass, She didn't like his nasty habbit and was worried he'd cut him self. "No!, Spiral don't do that!" she pulled the glass back from him, her finger being sliced open by it upon pulling her arm back. "O-ow... I cut my self.." she whimperd as the blood dripped down her finger.

Greedy Lunatic

8,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
"Your own fault, idiot. Next time let me pick my teeth." He reached over and grabbed her cut finger and stuck it right in his mouth, gnawing on it a bit with his teeth while he licked at her wound. He let her go and licked his chops after he was finished. "It'll heal quick." He muttered before resting his head on the counter.

High-functioning Lunatic

'Hmm...They seem quite close,' Cyrus thought, watching the two and taking another drink. 'She appears nice, and Spiral is at least friendly enough. I suppose this place is nice as well,' the elven male reasoned, looking toward the door and sighing. 'I should try to find a way back as soon as I can. Rozalin must have had something planned for me, else I would have had to trick the guards myself to get back inside. Wretched woman...' Setting the drink down, Cyrus stretched out a bit and fixed his top, sliding the open ends back over his shoulders and fixing the ribbons. While he was out, a button on the shirt had come off, forcing it completely open and revealing his chest entirely. 'Pauper' clothing, though it was, he would have to fix it so he could continue wearing it around at night while he left the grounds to go out.

'What could she have planned, though? I hadn't done anything out of the ordinary, even whilst I had been sneaking about town during the nights. Even so,' Cyrus mused, looking down at his clothing and brushing off his poofy-looking bottoms. 'She wouldn't be this vindictive, I would have seen her before I even left if she had something to say. Something might be wrong...Or, am I just imagining it all? Hard to say,' the elven male took his drink again, finishing it off and setting it aside. Watching them all for a few moments, he took a seat at the bar and mused over his situation.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff