Welcome to Gaia! ::

* walks into the bar with an odd look coming across his face. from his back he pulls a sword so big, that when he drops it to the floor, the tables shake...he walks up to whoever might be managing the bar, and in a voice that sounds like a five year old girl, whispering in the wind, he says:

"i'll bartend...and i'll handle the scraps....whataya say?"

*he then hovers over the bar, still and silent.....*

Dapper Elocutionist

5,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Timid 100
Zero Omega
*passes Raspberry another beer*Well we have a beer drinker. *throws a beer bottle at Jello aiming for his head even though he's inside a cage* Dance monkey!

Thats it. *Catches the bottle, squeezes out through the bars of the cage, and shatters the bottle over Zero's head.* Are you ALWAYS this annoying or is it just because I kicked your a**?
themightyjello
Zero Omega
*passes Raspberry another beer*Well we have a beer drinker. *throws a beer bottle at Jello aiming for his head even though he's inside a cage* Dance monkey!

Thats it. *Catches the bottle, squeezes out through the bars of the cage, and shatters the bottle over Zero's head.* Are you ALWAYS this annoying or is it just because I kicked your a**?

o.o; Zero is always that annoying, but Li is not.. oo;; I'm not sure which one he is anymore!
Hi! Sorry I've been gone! *Jumps behind the bar* OK! Who wants tequilla shots?
And Jello... I won the fight... You just don't know you're dead yet...

Dapper Elocutionist

5,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Timid 100
Yasai

Then I guess I'm ethereal.... *Tries to waslk through Yasai. Bumps into her.* ...ooh... sweatdrop ... guess I'm not dead... or... eek ... maybe I'm a zombie!!! ... stare ... *Bites Yasai.*
*with a look that most probably would never understand, the proud warrior walks back over to his sword, and heaves the unholy thing once again over his shoulder..he looks lost, and a little confused. it crosses his mind that this may well be the first time he's ever been ignored for no good reason.*

"your loss", he says, and slowly starts to make his way still searching for employment*
themightyjello
Yasai

Then I guess I'm ethereal.... *Tries to waslk through Yasai. Bumps into her.* ...ooh... sweatdrop ... guess I'm not dead... or... eek ... maybe I'm a zombie!!! ... stare ... *Bites Yasai.*

You bit me?! ... Yeah, i guess that's fair. *bites and drinks some blood* I have vampiric qualities domokun
100th post! Yay me! I'm hyper today! I'm also running a temperature of 101. This is not good! xd
*Walks into the bar and Looks around...*
*Walks over to the bar* Sake' please..
Anyone else in here?
right.. guess I missed the show...
*with a loud crack he Leaves a fistprint on the rigpost, to show he was here... and turns heading for the door*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff