Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Elocutionist

5,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Timid 100
Yasai
themightyjello
Yasai
And Jello... I won the fight... You just don't know you're dead yet...

Then I guess I'm ethereal.... *Tries to waslk through Yasai. Bumps into her.* ...ooh... sweatdrop ... guess I'm not dead... or... eek ... maybe I'm a zombie!!! ... stare ... *Bites Yasai.*

You bit me?! ... Yeah, i guess that's fair. *bites and drinks some blood* I have vampiric qualities domokun

Hey, that's mine! *Bites back and drinks some blood.*
Sapphireknight
*with a loud crack he Leaves a fistprint on the rigpost, to show he was here... and turns heading for the door*

Don't Go! *gives Sake* Stay Sapphire! We NEED customers!
themightyjello
Yasai
themightyjello
Yasai

Then I guess I'm ethereal.... *Tries to waslk through Yasai. Bumps into her.* ...ooh... sweatdrop ... guess I'm not dead... or... eek ... maybe I'm a zombie!!! ... stare ... *Bites Yasai.*

You bit me?! ... Yeah, i guess that's fair. *bites and drinks some blood* I have vampiric qualities domokun

*melts* Aaa... Feels gooood... *looks over at Omega* ... This doesn't count as sexual activities.. does it?

Dapper Elocutionist

5,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Timid 100
Yasai
themightyjello
Yasai
themightyjello
Yasai

*melts* Aaa... Feels gooood... *looks over at Omega* ... This doesn't count as sexual activities.. does it?

Dont know... dont want to know... stare
o.o;; Can I get a beeeeer? 3nodding
Sure Rasberry. *hands a beer* there ya go!

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Things got... Exciting...*yawns*Jello, Yasai, ten minute room is to the left. Jello, I'm not ALWAYS that annoying, don't bother listining to Raspberry, she had a bad childhood, I was just bored and needed to torture you. Sapphire, if you end up coming back I'll have liters of sake for you. Zero the Last Decepticon if you end up coming back you can have any job you want that is on the list.
-drinks the beer- What the hell you talking about? I've never had a bad child-hic-hood!! crying Come to think of it... I think your the one with the bad childhood!
SecretRaspberryPleasures
-drinks the beer- What the hell you talking about? I've never had a bad child-hic-hood!! crying Come to think of it... I think your the one with the bad childhood!

I think so too... Here Omega *gives beer* Have a few drinks and let it all out.. *to Rasberry* we need some entertainment around here

Dapper Elocutionist

5,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Timid 100
Zero Omega
Jello, Yasai, ten minute room is to the left.

eek ... sweatdrop ... ninja

(( I THOUGHT I posted that two hours ago... but it seems Gaia ate it... ))
-drinks a random beer- Yes.. we... do.. need.. entertainment.. I say.. Li (or Zero, which ever ) should.. for all of us.. Strip! I havn't seen that in awh-....never...
SecretRaspberryPleasures
-drinks a random beer- Yes.. we... do.. need.. entertainment.. I say.. Li (or Zero, which ever ) should.. for all of us.. Strip! I havn't seen that in awh-....never...

Yes! Bring on the strippers!! Ya know Omega, I think you should try to get Zero to be a stripper, ya know? We need some more of those.. like, some..
I think Zero should let Li on and strip for us. -giggle fit- Muah! 3nodding
SecretRaspberryPleasures
I think Zero should let Li on and strip for us. -giggle fit- Muah! 3nodding

oh yeah! yummy! blaugh

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Eh heh heh... No I'm not stripping, if anything you two are.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff