User ImageUser Image

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

xfae - irish - sociable

x apparel :
    x mood : furious, terrified
    x location : the patio
    x company : dante, sillius, uriel, vildar

Shaking her head vehemently, Saorla held her ground and still refused to move from her spot, blue eyes gazing up at the much larger dragon in silence for a moment. Maybe she was afraid of the creature, but that didn't mean that she would allow it- or anyone else, for that matter- to bark orders at her like that! Not to mention, Saorla already felt as if she was close enough to him. The heat from those flames that flickered out of his mouth weren't very comforting... "No. I can hear you just fine right here." She stated matter-of-factly, lifting an eyebrow at Silvertail. "So you may tell me whatever it is you feel necessary, then leave." As if she could even make them go back to where they'd come from...
User Image
Prince Vildar Drakone "Silvertail"
Location;; Outside bar
With;; Uriel, Sillius
Feeling;; Impatient
OOC;;
<-------------------------------------------&

Silvertail let out a roar of frustration. He had no time to debate with these...stubborn mortals. And this blonde haired...thing yelled at him? That is something he would not stand for. Silvertail let loose a fireball in his general direction, not aiming to kill, but to intimidate. It dissipated in the air mere centimeters from his face. "I will burn this building down to the ground if I don't get what i want! Do not doubt my might!" he bellowed. He could tell that the fae was not gonig to move. So he decided he shouldn't waste time bickering. "I am looking for my father, the king of the dragons.' At this point, he did not hold out any hope for the success of his mission.

User Image
Prince Sillius Darkspur

Location;
Feeling;
With;
OOC;

--------------------------------------------------------------

Sillius smirked. Silvertail was on a roll. And his presence seemed to shake up everyone...except the pale one. Sillius studied him, with a newfound respect. He still saw him as an enemy however. He shook his head. If Silvertail did not spook him, then maybe seeing Sillius in action would.

Aged Ladykiller

15,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
  • Tax Evader 100
User Image
Dante De Stephanoxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxMafia Bad a** with an Attitude

Holy s**t, holy hit, holy s**t! He didn't care if it might be a fake or not, he wasn't staying around to find out! one blast by that fire and he'd be a shishkabob! He moved, leaping to the side and rolling hard against the grass. Ooohh... not the most comfortable of movements. But as the heat passed, he'd guessed someone was just a little testy.

Did they even know a ******** god of dragons or whatever? He looked to Saorla, and knew in an instant-- even if she did know him, she wouldn't ******** tell. Why? Well, that's whom she was. She would do just the same for Dante if his family came here searching for him again.

Which meant, she needed protection.

He scrambled up to his feet, rushing over to her, one arm, protectively, laying on her shoulder. "I'm here for you..." He murmured softly to her. He didn't know what her REAL answer was, but he guessed, lie or truth, it would be the same anytime. She 'didn't know.' No one could prove wither or not she knew or remembered anything about a person like that.
User ImageUser Image

xfae - irish - sociable

x apparel :
    x mood : furious, terrified
    x company : dante, sillius, uriel, vildar

Her heart nearly stopped when she saw that fireball fly at Dante, dissipating right before if could come into contact with him. No doubt it would still do a little damage, though... "Don't!" Saorla shouted loudly, finally stepping forward and closing some of the distance between herself and the massive dragon. Every instinct in her was screaming for her to turn heel and run- but she didn't take lightly to seeing the people close to her be threatened. It definitely didn't win him any 'points' in Saorla's book... Not that he really had any to start with, after that entrance.

Dante coming over towards her and resting his arm across her shoulders might have surprised her any other day- because of the condition she knew he had- but for now, she hardly noticed. Saorla could barely manage a weak smile up at him when he'd spoken, glad to at least have someone there next to her. "I have absolutely no idea who your father is..." She told Silvertail, shaking her head. She'd seen a few dragons in the past, from afar, but had never really come across one like this. Her blue eyes widened a bit, hoping that he could see the honesty in her gaze.

Noob

7,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
User ImageUser Image
Feeling; Annoyed, jealous
Location; Outside with the gang, a scary dragon, and an a*****e
OOC;

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

A pang of fear shot through Uriel when the fire ball shot at Dante. Damn, when was the last time he was actually scared? He was just about to run and comfort Dante and make sure he didn't get singed, when he ran over to Saorla as if something happened to HER. He let out a slight huff, but kept his face neutral. ******** her, ******** him, and ******** this dragon.
User Image
Location;;
With;;
Feeling;;
OOC;;

Silvertail, seeing the fae come a little closer, got anxious and closed the distance between them in a single flapping bound. He was mere inches from her. He gazed down his snout at her, and saw how the feeble human tried to protect her. He knew he could destroy them both in a matter of seconds. But something about the fairy... "My father is the key to the war against all things that oppose us" Silvertail gestured towards Sillius. "Dont become one of the martyrs that are die without a cause" The shaking ground increased in intensity. Time was nearly up.

User Image
Prince Sillius Darkspur

Location;
Feeling;
With;
OOC;

Sillius was getting impatient. But what could he do? He could start wreaking havoc, as he had done since birth. But something told him to stay his hand. At least for a few more minutes. Abruptly he turned on his heels, suddenly uninterested in the action on the beach anymore, and walked into the bar, not waiting for permission. And he made a point to bump shoulders with that pale brat. If the dragon king was inside, he would have to find him. If you want something down, he recited, you have to do it yourself.

Aged Ladykiller

15,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
  • Tax Evader 100
User Image

Dante severely wanted to punch this scaly d**k right in the nose. One problem-- he wasn't drunk enough, and Saorla was to his left. Alright.... that was two problems. He reached a hand up, rubbing his eyes, and then, finally, looking to Saorla. Not lying... that was rather nice of her.

This time, though, the loud mouthed d**k kept his mouth shut. He was just here in case the possible death of the only-woman-he-could-stand were to happen. He didn't need to see another red head die this week...

Noob

7,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
User ImageUser Image
Feeling; Annoyed
Location; Storming into the bar
OOC;

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Uriel looked at him and shook his head. "Sorry, Mushu. I don't think I've heard of him. Though if you shrink a bit, I'm sure we'd all be more willing to talk." After being purposely crashed into by the man, Uriel sucked in a slight breath and stormed back into the bar. ******** it, a shot of vodka and a twinky (which by all mean he shouldn't be eating) would do him some good. He could get s**t faced and then eat the twinky and purge. ******** him not being able to eat sweets. Irritated, he didn't even bother announcing that he was walking away. If Dante wanted to get himself roasted for some woman, then he definitely wasn't going to stick around to watch.

"Hey, Snow White, get away from the bar." There were many things people could mess with and he not give a ********. Sex and booze were not one of them.

Quotable Genius

User Image
User Image

Hide woke up from the noise and vibrations that rattled through the tavern as the dragon went about hopping and demons were summoned before being destroyed. He rolled out of bed, falling promptly on his face and letting out a few curses as he scrambled to pick himself up and blindly put on a dark black t-shirt that clung tightly to his muscled frame and dark green cargo shorts along with flip flops. Oh, he hated flip flops, but they served their purpose well enough on the beach.

Hide yawned as he floated outside to where all of the commotion was, covering his mouth a bit as he stepped outside in his gigantic yawn. When he saw Dante, Uriel, Saorla and a dragon along with some fuming white haired man, he blinked and looked back and forth between them, but his eyes lit up excitedly as he saw the dragon. "Ooh, neat! A dragon~" He cooed in excitement. He didn't really detect the tension in the air until he woke up a few seconds later and surveyed the situation better. Letting out a small "hm" he scratched the side of his head.

"Oh, I guess things are not so good with these guys then?" He asked everyone, pointing in the direction of Silvertail. He could probably be murdered by everyone for asking such a seemingly naive question, but he hardly seemed afraid. He had met few dragons in his time, and as big as they could get, it was rarely ever an issue. The ones he met were peaceful, but by the looks of it, there was something that was desired--as for what, he had no clue. Hide wandered up to Saorla and Dante, standing on her other side and putting his arm around her as well. It looked like a good spot to be. Although, not really considering how close to the dragon they were. He turned his head, having come out just as Uriel stormed his way into the bar. How curious.
User ImageUser Image

xfae - irish - sociable

x apparel :
    x mood : terrified
    x company : dante, hideki, silvertail

The fae tensed up and stood stock-still as the dragon lowered its head so that his eyes were level to her unblinking ones, her heart still fluttering inside her chest. He was so close that Saorla could easily reach out and touch his snout if she wanted- not that she had any desire whatsoever to do that. "There have been no dragons in this area since I have been here, other than you..." She tried. If she'd sounded brave before, her voice came out quiet now, shaking almost as much as the ground under her feet. "I swear... I know very little about dragons, much less where your father might be." Saorla didn't know what else she could say to appease him, when what she'd told him was the honest truth.

When she felt another arm slide around her shoulders and that familiar voice reach her ears, the fae's attention snapped to Hideki- who looked almost completely clueless about what was going on. "Trying to get yourself killed?" She joked weakly, her voice still quiet. "Unless you can snap your fingers and get us all out of here, you should run." Saorla wanted nothing more than to do just that... But Dante was with her, and while she could try to drag him along, she definitely wasn't strong enough to actually carry him.
User Image
Prince Sillius Darkspur

Location; Bar
Feeling; Challenged
With;
OOC;

Sillius had had it with this punk. In one sweeping motion, a black cloud spread from his hand and instantly filled the room. Anyone caught in it would be affected. And as soon as the cloud had come, it dissipated. Almost as if someone had taken a picture, except that the flash was black. Sillius was fimiliar with the symptoms of the spell he had just cast. Its affects where over in 3 seconds. But for anyone the black smoke touched, they would be sent to the darkest part of their mind. They're greatest fears would rip them apart for what felt like 3 years. For any mortal, it would destroy them. But Sillius knew this guy was made of sterner stuff. So he waited to see how he would react. Meanwhile, he took a bottle for himself.

User Image
Location;; Outside
With;;
Feeling;; Resentful
OOC;;

Silvertail's rage began to subside. He felt that there was too much tension for the situation, even though the earth tremers begged to differ. Plus, he could tell the fae was telling the truth. Saddened, he backed away, and began his transformation back to his human form. Soon, he would have to explain everything.

Aged Ladykiller

15,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
  • Tax Evader 100
User Image

something.. .touched him. Dante's eyes whipped away from the dragon all of a sudden, and fell on... hey. It was that chef that made really good food. And suddenly, he noticed it. As if it wasn't obviously before, he noticed-- he was holding onto a woman.

He yanked back suddenly, just as the dragon was backing away, stumbling a bit. visibly, he paled. "Ah... ubh... sorry.. that..." He pause, shaking his head. "Just... let's get inside, yeah?" He didn't reach out for her again, just stayed solid in place, staring down the shrinking dragon-thing. Whatever the ******** was his problem., he didn't have a ******** clue. One thing was certain. This night officially sucks.

Aged Ladykiller

15,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
  • Tax Evader 100
( My head literally hit the desk for the third time tonight.... )

(I'm out...! )

Quotable Genius

User Image
User Image

Hide looked at Saorla as she warned him to run. "Killed? Please, darling. That part of my life is over." He said half jokingly. "I wouldn't just leave you here in possible danger." He said honestly, looking over the dragon, not with scrutiny, but curiosity. He was generally neutral in all matters and it was when push came to shove that he took sides, but he hated conflict and never made the first move, but he would stand by his friends and aquaintances until the end. He turned his eyes and looked at Dante, looking a bit huffy that he didn't seem to be loosening his grip around the red headed fae. The blood daemon's eyebrows furrowed slightly and he suddenly seemed to be more preoccupied wth Dante than with the dragon.

His attention returned the the dragon when he backed off and began to return to his human form, and his attention then went back to Dante as he stumbled back awkwardly, leaving Hide's eyes to brighten with intrigue. How odd this one was, a little spazzier than himself, which was kind of hard to top! He smiled suddenly as Dante suggested they all go inside. Well, that sounded wonderful, didn't it? He beamed towards Dante and Saorla.

"Yes, how about we all go inside and have some delicious red velvet cake? I have pie too if anyone wants some. I can make coffee to go with it." He said happily, leaving his arm in place. He probably wouldn't move it until he was forced to.

In the distance, he called towards the dragon, "Hey! Do dragons like cake?!" No damage had been done, so that's what mattered most to him. Conflict avoided!

User ImageUser Image

xfae - irish - sociable

x apparel :
    x mood : nervous, scared
    x company : dante, hideki, silvertail

[[Night, Sherry! <3]]

Thank god the dragon had backed off then... Saorla hadn't known how she would've been able to do it, but had it reared back to breathe fire down on them, she would have tried her best to drag Dante away. Hideki was able to run fast like she was, and while she might have tried to drag him along too, it would have been Dante and his human limitations she would've focused on mostly.

Thankfully, it hadn't come to that.

Barely noticing as the creature began to shrink back down- presumably into a human shape- she blinked when Dante jumped back from her, as if he'd only just realized that he was touching her. And while Saorla had expected it, she still couldn't keep the briefest flicker of hurt from flashing in her eyes before he spoke up again and she quickly pushed that hurt away. He couldn't help it... She just had to remember that. "Thank you..." Saorla told both him and Hideki, forcing a weak smile to the pair.

Hideki had seemed to recover quickly enough- not that he'd seemed scared at any point since he'd shown up, anyways. Saorla didn't move his arm away, either. She was still feeling nervous and edgy, and the contact was pretty comforting. "Eating cake inside?" The fae wasn't sure if she had that much of an appetite right now, but it would be nice to get out of the sweltering heat anyways. "Maybe~"

As for the dragon coming inside, Saorla didn't really like that idea... Not after what had almost happened. But she could hardly find the words to tell him so. She just wanted to get inside and relax, so that was what she did, heading in through the door.

Go figure that the scene she would walk into wouldn't be very calming... Uriel was passed out on the ground, the white-haired man standing over him. Saorla didn't know the vampire too well, but he was still a regular and she'd hoped to become friends with him. "Oh... What did you do to him?" The fae asked, more than fed up now with both of these newcomers. Saorla stayed standing next to Hideki, though, not wanting to leave what she knew was safe.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff