Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Tycoon

Inadvertant Angel
StormSwift
Inadvertant Angel
StormSwift
Inadvertant Angel

Cath smiles softly to himself as he enters the foyer to the Silver Fox, though the smile quickly fades as he realizes that he has no idea where the bar is. He would stand there for a moment or two, adjusting the sword worn at his hip and idly toying with his staff until deciding to wander off to the left -a direction he has always seemed to favor for some reason.

A tall, thin but muscular lad with shaggy brown hair, dark green eyes and dark pants and shirt greets the man when he walks into the bar room. "Good evening, sir and welcome to SilverFox Bar and Inn. My name is Alekai Kiosuke and I will be your server tonight." His appearance is a bit laughable; he looks more like a ninja than a waiter. Two slim katanas are strapped to his back and his hair is falling into his eyes.

Cath smiles to the man, Alekai, and bows his head in a polite greeting. "I am Cath Caelestis," he says, "and I am simply here for a drink, preferably two fingers of Blue Label over ice." Cath's seemingly brilliantly green eyes scan across Alekai, and seeing no threat behind the kind words adds "Is there a place that I may sit? My feet are rather tired." Cath adjusts his wings slightly; though the movement goes unseen, since he is constantly using his powers to bend the light to prevent both his wings and eyes from appearing as they are.

"Of course, sir. We have many sitting areas. Would you prefer a spot by the fireplace?" Alekai walks at a leisurely pace as he talks, leading the guest on a sort of tour around the room. Along a long wall is the bar, which stretches on for a good yard or three, glistening in its cold, pristine marble glory. Behind it stands the shelves, upon which are an endless array of liquor bottles in all sizes, shapes and colors.

Needing nothing fancy, Cath started off behind Alekai and followed along on the pseudo tour of the bar. "I require no special accommodations, though I would prefer a seat at the bar." he replies to the inquiry, flashing a brief smile and a short nod in greeting to the woman with the cards at the bar, the one who silently greeted him from afar when he entered the room. "I do so enjoy the company of people." he adds, looking over the various types of alcohol and liqueur behind the bar itself. "It also makes it far easier to see what drinks are available to me. I trust that gold coin is acceptable here?" he asks Alekai, fishing out a few pieces of coin and tosses them gently in his palm a few times, listening to the soft sounds of the coins as the collide with one another.

Alekai heads obediently to the bar, picking a nice spot near the middle where he can see as much or as little as he prefers. "Will this do, sir?" he asks politely. Then his cheeks redden as he attempts not staring at the coins. "We...we don't charge, sir. We only wish that you have a nice, relaxing stay here at SilverFox." His gaze flicks to the stranger's eyes then.

Fashionable Tycoon

forever_goodnight
StormSwift
S'Aura nods. "I'm sorry I worried you...I'm going to rest for a while now," she says, and Stormy flicks an ear. "That's a good idea. Perhaps Archer will sit with you." She feels as though S'Aura will be safer with Archer. "I hate to rush off, but I can hear guests in the bar." It wasn't Angelo's place, or S'Aura's. It was hers, and shirking responsibility was just plain out of the question. "Will you two be okay up here alone?" the Queen asks just to be thorough.

Archer smiled gently to Stormy and nodded to her inquiry. "Yes, I think we will be okay. If she gets ill again, I will call for you and we can try to see if anything has changed." He said as he moved S'Aura's head back onto the pillow so she could rest with more ease.

"Very well," Stormy replies. She leans over and gently kisses S'Aura's cheek. "Feel better soon," she says. "Thanks, Mother," S'Aura replies, smiling a bit. She looks at Archer trustingly. Stormy looks at Archer for a moment. "Thank you for your help also, Archer," she says quietly, then turns and leaves the room.
StormSwift
Inadvertant Angel
StormSwift
Inadvertant Angel
StormSwift
Inadvertant Angel

Cath smiles softly to himself as he enters the foyer to the Silver Fox, though the smile quickly fades as he realizes that he has no idea where the bar is. He would stand there for a moment or two, adjusting the sword worn at his hip and idly toying with his staff until deciding to wander off to the left -a direction he has always seemed to favor for some reason.

A tall, thin but muscular lad with shaggy brown hair, dark green eyes and dark pants and shirt greets the man when he walks into the bar room. "Good evening, sir and welcome to SilverFox Bar and Inn. My name is Alekai Kiosuke and I will be your server tonight." His appearance is a bit laughable; he looks more like a ninja than a waiter. Two slim katanas are strapped to his back and his hair is falling into his eyes.

Cath smiles to the man, Alekai, and bows his head in a polite greeting. "I am Cath Caelestis," he says, "and I am simply here for a drink, preferably two fingers of Blue Label over ice." Cath's seemingly brilliantly green eyes scan across Alekai, and seeing no threat behind the kind words adds "Is there a place that I may sit? My feet are rather tired." Cath adjusts his wings slightly; though the movement goes unseen, since he is constantly using his powers to bend the light to prevent both his wings and eyes from appearing as they are.

"Of course, sir. We have many sitting areas. Would you prefer a spot by the fireplace?" Alekai walks at a leisurely pace as he talks, leading the guest on a sort of tour around the room. Along a long wall is the bar, which stretches on for a good yard or three, glistening in its cold, pristine marble glory. Behind it stands the shelves, upon which are an endless array of liquor bottles in all sizes, shapes and colors.

Needing nothing fancy, Cath started off behind Alekai and followed along on the pseudo tour of the bar. "I require no special accommodations, though I would prefer a seat at the bar." he replies to the inquiry, flashing a brief smile and a short nod in greeting to the woman with the cards at the bar, the one who silently greeted him from afar when he entered the room. "I do so enjoy the company of people." he adds, looking over the various types of alcohol and liqueur behind the bar itself. "It also makes it far easier to see what drinks are available to me. I trust that gold coin is acceptable here?" he asks Alekai, fishing out a few pieces of coin and tosses them gently in his palm a few times, listening to the soft sounds of the coins as the collide with one another.

Alekai heads obediently to the bar, picking a nice spot near the middle where he can see as much or as little as he prefers. "Will this do, sir?" he asks politely. Then his cheeks redden as he attempts not staring at the coins. "We...we don't charge, sir. We only wish that you have a nice, relaxing stay here at SilverFox." His gaze flicks to the stranger's eyes then.

Cath nods as Alekai heads behind the bar. "This will do just fine, I believe; and while you may not charge, the coins are to be considered a donation then, two for the SilverFox and one for you." he says, placing the three golden pieces onto the table, stacked neatly atop one another. Cath would then rest his staff against the bar and seat himself down, smiling over at the woman with the cards, tilting his head curiously as he observes her making use of a second deck and attempting not to drop her cookie. "As for a drink, I think I'll go ahead and have that Blue Label, two fingers on ice." he adds with a polite smile. Cath idly wondered if she knew that he was watching her, and then realizing he wasn't being that sleuth about it, he averts his look else where, gazing briefly about the room.

Eloquent Reveler

7,600 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Pet Trainer 150
StormSwift
forever_goodnight
StormSwift
S'Aura nods. "I'm sorry I worried you...I'm going to rest for a while now," she says, and Stormy flicks an ear. "That's a good idea. Perhaps Archer will sit with you." She feels as though S'Aura will be safer with Archer. "I hate to rush off, but I can hear guests in the bar." It wasn't Angelo's place, or S'Aura's. It was hers, and shirking responsibility was just plain out of the question. "Will you two be okay up here alone?" the Queen asks just to be thorough.

Archer smiled gently to Stormy and nodded to her inquiry. "Yes, I think we will be okay. If she gets ill again, I will call for you and we can try to see if anything has changed." He said as he moved S'Aura's head back onto the pillow so she could rest with more ease.

"Very well," Stormy replies. She leans over and gently kisses S'Aura's cheek. "Feel better soon," she says. "Thanks, Mother," S'Aura replies, smiling a bit. She looks at Archer trustingly. Stormy looks at Archer for a moment. "Thank you for your help also, Archer," she says quietly, then turns and leaves the room.

Archer nodded to Stormy even though his eyes were on S'Aura, watching her carefully. He decided to stay until the Princess was better so he could do all he could to make sure she didn't return to her sickly stage. He stood and sat in a chair on the other side of the room, putting his coat on the back of it and setting his sword beside the chair so he could settle in for the night.

Crow Prince's Waifu

Sugary Sex Symbol

19,400 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
A woman with long brown hair that is covering her left eye wearing a red tube top and a red ruffle mini skirt walks into Sliverfox she looks around and sees few people and smiled to herself.She thought to herself......I'm only here to get a drink and nothing else...a drink and nothing else...she then let out a sigh and her heels clacked on the floor with every step and she sat at the bar and sighed"Today was a long day"she said quietly.She had wish her job was a bit better than it was but of course it wasn't so she stuck with the drama and got into arguments and she just needed to clear her mind.

Eloquent Seeker

XXXOh, she noticed. And smiled a little bit when his blatant watching went elsewhere. She let out a little huff of a laugh, and looked over towards him, holding onto the cookie with her thumb, fore finger and middle finger. "What? Is it strange for someone to build card houses in a bar?" She asked, smiling. She was in her early to mid twenties, and tall, even while sitting down. "Or perhaps you would like a try?" She asked, playfully holding out the deck that was half used. The pyramid was about half way done now.

XXXShe looked up towards the new comer, this time a female, and nodded her head in greeting towards her.
dream soul
XXXOh, she noticed. And smiled a little bit when his blatant watching went elsewhere. She let out a little huff of a laugh, and looked over towards him, holding onto the cookie with her thumb, fore finger and middle finger. "What? Is it strange for someone to build card houses in a bar?" She asked, smiling. She was in her early to mid twenties, and tall, even while sitting down. "Or perhaps you would like a try?" She asked, playfully holding out the deck that was half used. The pyramid was about half way done now.

XXXShe looked up towards the new comer, this time a female, and nodded her head in greeting towards her.

Cath chuckled softly, as he looked back over. Moving closer to the woman, he accepts the deck of cards from her. "It's not strange at all," he says, starting to build a smaller structure a few inches away from the one she had built; he continues to deftly balance, stand and layer the cards upon one another in a tower manner as he speaks "it is in fact among the least strange things I have seen done in a bar. I've seen dwarf tossing, murder, rape, wanton sex, drug trades, drug raids, 'secret' meetings of 'secret' peoples. Never a card house though." he smiles back her as he taps the final card on the corner of the bar, not wanting to place it atop the structure, so he instead lays it on its side edge a few layers from the top, just managing to make it stay in place. He grins back at her, his own features appearing to be that of a man in his mid twenties. "It is a highly relaxing pass time though, I must admit." he adds, looking over his meager clock tower and then her rather impressive pyramid.

Crow Prince's Waifu

Sugary Sex Symbol

19,400 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Tree's the Season 100
Katy sighs and when she looked at a woman who seem to greet her she smiled and nodded back she then spun around in the chair to where she was facing the opposite direction of the bar and she laid her head down on the bar table and looked at everyone chat it up she sure did wish her brother was here at the time although he is a pervert she learned to love him but still hated when he use to ruin friendships for her....she was 23 with barely any friends only the ones that can handle her brother.
A seemingly young lady opens the door of the bar slowly. She wore a long black cloak that covered her long, crimson curled hair. Her short corsetted black dress peeked ever so slightly from underneath but not enough to expose it all the way. Just under the hood of her cloak exposed brilliant deep emerald green eyes and soft pink glossed lips. She stepped softly into the room, the only sound from her was of her black leather boots. She moved with grace and flaw over to the bar and sat down slowly placing her soft hands on the bar top.

Fashionable Tycoon

[ I apologize for delays, everyone. My computer is being infuriatingly slow. stressed Thank you for your patience. ]

Alekai prepares Cath's drink and sets it before him, then spots a new person in the bar and dashes off to serve them. Sweeping his bangs out of his eyes as he approaches, Alekai notes that she's a young woman, with long hair and a somewhat troubled appearance. He slows his step cautiously. "Welcome to SilverFox Bar and Inn, miss...my name is Alekai Kiosuke and I shall be your server tonight." He felt rather like a machine, and his cheeks flush red. "Is there anything I can get you?" he then asks.

Eloquent Seeker

XXXShe raised an eyebrow towards his list of things that have been in the bars that he's been to. "My, quiet depressing and strange places that you've been." She thought a moment. "I'd have to say the only strange thing I remember at a bar was a round of betting I did with a friend... He mixed potions, and we were to drink them until we got to water. I got something strange that made me morph. Then he got water when it was his turn." That was only a month or two ago.

XXXShe nodded. "Very. I have to admit, that I'm a little addicted to it." She said, pulling out her third, and last, deck from her skirt pocket. "It helps one clear their head." She smiled, placing the deck on the bar top, and held out her hand. "I am Thistle. What might your name be, my good sir?"
dream soul
XXXShe raised an eyebrow towards his list of things that have been in the bars that he's been to. "My, quiet depressing and strange places that you've been." She thought a moment. "I'd have to say the only strange thing I remember at a bar was a round of betting I did with a friend... He mixed potions, and we were to drink them until we got to water. I got something strange that made me morph. Then he got water when it was his turn." That was only a month or two ago.

XXXShe nodded. "Very. I have to admit, that I'm a little addicted to it." She said, pulling out her third, and last, deck from her skirt pocket. "It helps one clear their head." She smiled, placing the deck on the bar top, and held out her hand. "I am Thistle. What might your name be, my good sir?"

Cath would Thistle's hand in his and gently place a kiss on the topside of her palm, not really thinking that customs to him might seem strange to others; then again he was never one to give much of a damn anyways. "I am Cath Caelestis, and it is a pleasure to meet you." he replies. He would then release her hand from his and take a sip of his drink, resting a hand on the pommel of his sword.

"May I ask what that potion transformed you into?"

Crow Prince's Waifu

Sugary Sex Symbol

19,400 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Tree's the Season 100
Katy looked at him and smiled"Oh well how nice is it to meet such a nice man...I'm Katy"she said turning to face him"Ummm well can I get a cherry martini and a hint of Hennessy in it"she said winking at him....basically saying she will be a little drunk but not too drunk.

Fashionable Tycoon

Stormy darts downstairs and returns to the bar room. She's surprised to see how many people there are; normally it was fairly quiet. Smoothing her curling pink hair, tails switching back and forth, she enters the room. A glance around confirms that her guard, Alekai, is hard at work trying to do everything at once, like usual. That poor lad; being only a human must be rough at times like these. Stormy sighs and then calls out to the room at large. "GOOD EVENING, EVERYONE! IS THERE ANYONE IN THE ROOM WHO HAS NOT YET BEEN SERVED? IF SO, PLEASE RAISE YOUR HAND AND I WILL GET TO YOU IMMEDIATELY!"

Fashionable Tycoon

xxxGiR_tAcOsxxx
Katy looked at him and smiled"Oh well how nice is it to meet such a nice man...I'm Katy"she said turning to face him"Ummm well can I get a cherry martini and a hint of Hennessy in it"she said winking at him....basically saying she will be a little drunk but not too drunk.

Alekai turns redder; he's not particularly used to compliments. "Of course, Miss Katy," he replies politely then, and goes off behind the bar to prepare her drink. Within a couple of minutes he has it properly mixed, and he returns to her with drink in hand. "Here you are. Please enjoy," he says with a soft smile as he hands it to her. He finds her pretty, and hopes she likes the drink.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff