Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Firestarter

"I've been here for a little while...since last night,"he said softly,retaining his seat atop the table and lighting up a cigarette. "Why do you ask?I wasn't aware that I wasn't allowed to stay overnight."He puncuated his remark with a slap of his tails against the flooring,the small red ember of the cig lighting up a small portion of his face.

8,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
She raised an eyebrow at him and took a sip of the soda. "i didn't mean it like that, i was just wondering when you got back." she shrugged. "stay as long as you want if you want." she studdied her father and sighed. "do you need anything?" so.much.energy. her eye twitched slightly as she waited for an answer. she needed to go find a clearing and discharge some of her power or somthing. or maybe she was just realy really bored as was usually the case these days. She glanced around the bar. a small layer of dust sovered the place and she thought it could do with getting aired out a bit. she frowned, having just found a task that would hopefully keep her busy. she would clean. yup Kyra was acually going to clean...willingly.

Dapper Firestarter

"Not anything you could give me,"Kenny said with a sigh as he flipped off the table,landing quietly on the dusty floor. "Unless you wanna try and fight me...I've been bored senseless since my last job fell through...long story,that one."Looking around the place,he gave another sigh-it'd really fallen on hard times...poor Mona.

8,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
She nodded. "yea, you'd whoop my skinny a** in about five seconds, if i'm lucky." she laughed staring up at his well built 6'9 then at her lanky 5'4. she might have been the problem child at school but least she never picked senseless fights that she didn't know she could win unless it was important. she ducked into the back room and grabbed all the supplies she thought she would need, opening the windows in the kitchen while she was at it. she grabbed the keys to the rooms so she could open those windows as well. She had a mission, she decided that she was going to get this place up and running again. Her face sat in the normal position when she was determined to do something. "you've been bored, I've been bored, ma's been bored...Jesus it like there's a ******** bug going around....a bored bug...that attacks your mind or something." she waved her hand and the bucket filled up with hot soapy water. she began cleaning off the far end of the counter, making sure to actually clean it and not just wiping it down. she made sure that all the old spills and caked on whatever were gone before moving on the the next section. "your old job? what happened?"

Dapper Firestarter

"Ohh...halfway through the job,the guys that hired me decided I'd be more of a liability to them alive,so they decided to try and kill me...almost did too,to tell the truth,"Kenny said with a laugh,pulling back his bangs to show a horizontal scar cutting its way across his forehead. "Damn snipers don't play,lemme tell you..."

8,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
She couldn't help but laugh. "man oh man Dad. poor you."she shook her head and lookes down at the counter and growled there was caked on somthing or another and it was refusing to come off. "stupid caked on s**t." Her hand started glwoing a warm red color and a small flam appeared she watched it dance for a few seconds and sighed as she placed her hand over the stain and let it burn it away, she wiped off the ashes and smiled, glade to see she hadn't burned the counter this time. "you can't go anywhere with out people trying to kill you." she said jokingly. she frowned and gave him a look. "weren't you working for the university though?"

Dapper Firestarter

"Key word there Doll-was,"Kenny said with a laugh,hopping back up onto a table and sighing. "They started getting bitchy because of the way some goverments would contact them with the way I had,ah,liberated artifacts from their countries."

8,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
She laughed again and nodded. "ah i see. liberated. good word choice." she smiled cheekily. "you means stole though don't you?"

Dapper Firestarter

"Stole,lifted,bribed so I could get into the exibits at night...yeah,pretty much you hit the nail on the head,"he said,laughing hard enough that his sides began to hurt. "Even kept a few myself...told them that Customs took em from me."

8,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
She laughed som more. "you bad dad. " she shook her head. " no wonder mom's worried about my mental well being. got you as a father and uncle taka as a uncle..." she shook her head again in mock dissapointment. "ah well life is more fun that way...would hate to think what it would have been like with...normla people." she shuddered. "so aside from being bored out of your mind, how have you been?"

Dapper Firestarter

"I've been expanding my tattoo collection actually...it's been fun.Except when I've gotta do the really weird stuff like drink some type of blood so the tribe know's I'm not a normal outsider."Nodding,he took out his canteen and sipped.

8,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
She raised a brow and nodded. "didn't think you had any room left for any more from what mom said." she pulled a face. She still didn't like watching people drink blood. it was one thing drinking it as a meal cause you had to survive but another thing entirly just drinking it as part of a ritual or somthing. she'd watched and participated in both. she gave an involuntary shudder. She was the only kid in the family excused from joing them for breakfast. "sorry." Satisfied that the counter was spotless, she moved on to the glasses. she's clean the kitchen later, after she was done cooking, speaking of which. "can i get ou any food or anything?"

Dapper Firestarter

"Nah...I'll be fine.I had some Thai before I landed over here,"he said,yawning into his hand. "But I've always got more room for tattoos...I've got my wings,and my tails,and,well...other places too ya know."

8,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
She nodded and rolled her eyes. "ay i know what you mean." men. She dissapeared into the back and tossed to geather a small salda before going back out front and hoping up on the counter, letting hr legs swing abit.

Dapper Firestarter

"Wow you're a pervert..."Kenny muttered with the smallest of laughs,kicking back on the table with a sigh. "So,how is your old mother doing anyway?I haven't talked to her in ages..."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff