Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadowy Shapeshifter

3,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
Leian smiled at her brother. "I intend not to lose you either Jason. Once of that was enough." Then she got curious. "I'd like to see this new ability of yours sometime," she said. He asked her of any new techniques she may have learned. She thought about it a second. "I have been trying to learn some magic. You know I was never great at most magic but I've been trying to work on that." She hadn't worked on a particular attack she created but her magic wielding did need some work. It was never a strong point of hers but she was trying to make it one.

((I think my rp might be dying out again. At this point it appears as if its just me and One Truth Prevails2184 in it now. Honestly I'm not sure if even Ryu is still in this or not :/ and the other rp I do lustful got banned so it just sucks -.-))

Dangerous Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Jaze Mercury

User Image
Jaze nodded in agreement. This time the siblings wouldn't be split up, or ever again if he had anything to say about it. He gave another nod with a confident smirk on his face. He took a napkin off of the counter, disappearing to appear across the room. "My abilities didn't come easy, and it took years to master them sis. Keep at it, you're strong."

Jaze held the napkin up, dropping it. He disappeared to reappear beside his sister with his hand over his mouth his middle finger slightly crooked so allow him to blow air through his two middle fingers. Jaze blew a strong gust, and whipped his hand forward. A small, thin blade that was barely visible shot through the air slicing the napkin in half. "It took me two years just to be able to do that. I can create more in rapid succession, but they aren't very potent. Yet. The more I practice, the stronger and faster the blades get."

Shadowy Shapeshifter

3,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Millionaire 200
Well it looks like I might have no choice but to open back up my tavern again here. So if I get a few of my friends back in it again then this rp will be open back up again here.

Fuzzy Gaian

User Image

Kitlyn Sybil

**RECAP**

Kitlyn had met another Kitsune named, Nayuki. After saving Kit's life, she owed Nayuki a life long favor and that was to help her learn who she really is. Nayuki and Kit discovered that Nayuki was a River Kitsune. After teaching Nayuki how to harness the flow of the water and use water, she is now taking Nayuki to Kit's homeland in a different realm known as the Forsaken Land. Once they arrived, Nayuki is up to the task of restoring life into the land. Continuing on....

-------------

Kitlyn looked around at the dead land she once called home. All of the surroundings were dead, the trees were limp and black, and the plant matter were crisp and brown, and there was this ominous fog that was so thick breathing was a little hard. There were marked head stones to the left of the pond where Nayuki and Kit had landed when they came to the realm. The head stones seemed to go on and on in rows each of them marked with the Kitsune element they possessed and their names written in a different language. Kit watched as Nayuki walked over to a couple of head stones that were marked of the River Clan. She soon followed after Nayuki as she nodded slowly. "No one would come back to this land to aid me in restoring it. They think that the land is broken now, but I know there is still life here. The only thing here alive is the pond in which Inari had gave it blessing. Inari is the most powerful Kitsune that ever lived until he vanished.." Kit kneeled down to the head stones that Nayuki was particularly fond of, she didn't really know of who they were but they were the first ones to help the cause of taking down Kit's father.

"This couple here were the leader of the River Clan. They were first to attack my father. They were really close with my family, I was too young to remember at the time. I remember they had a child who was never found. I would know since I was the one to bury everyone here." Kit looked off from the two graves and seen another grave that had a little more meaning to her, it was Kit's mother, Lily. She soon walked over to her grave and gave the headstone a kiss and she sighed quietly. "My mother was next to go after she had seen her best friends slaughter. After that, each clan that thought they could take down a rabid Kitsune came, but no one could. Everyone realized that no one could stop him, they left the realm without me. I was able to take him down considering I was the one that knew his weakness. Not really a fair fight, but I came out of it in one piece almost." Kit had a scar to prove the battle on her back, but she almost never shown anyone it.

Now that Nayuki was willing to help Kit, she needed to instruct her of what to do. This was a kind of power that required a lot of energy in nature, and since the land was almost dead they may need to use their own energy. Kit walked back over to the pond and sat in it indian style like she had back at the tavern pool. She laid her hands at her knees and looked to Nayuki. "It is very similar to what we had already done, but different enchantment and a lot of focus and energy." Kit began to absorb the water of the pond until she almost looked like a water creature in the shape of a fox. Her eyes now where the color of white, the purist color of all. She began to hum quietly to herself as she started to glow with a white essence. "The enchantment is 'alu sira coia n'alaquel (Water flow life back), sira alu sirs (flow water flow). Once you have done that you need to touch the blessed water on every dying thing. It must be done quickly or it will not work, so run as fast as you can. And we must do it together." Kit's voice sounded almost water-ish as she spoke to Nayuki. Now it was time to restore the dead around.

Shadowy Shapeshifter

3,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

To Nayuki stories were always interesting although this one was kind of sad too. Nayuki looked back to the river kitsunes head stones. Something occurred to her. The river kitsunes as Kit said had a child that was never found. And Nayuki had found herself orphaned and this place seemed familiar to her. "Kit what if that child of the river kitsunes that was never found was possibly me? I mean the child did disappear and I was orphaned without knowing why young plus I do happen to be a river kitsune." It was possible who really knew. Then Nayuki watched as Kit was chanting. "Well that part can be figured out later after we bring this place back to life." She gave a nod and sat with Kit and began chanting with her to help with bringing this place back to life as her form changed in the same way. "I'm ready when you are Kit," she said.

Fuzzy Gaian

User ImageUser Image

Kitlyn Sybil

There is always the possibility that Nayuki had once lived in the Kitsune Land Realm, however Kit wouldn't know because at the time she was a young Kitsune when everyone died and vanished. Particularly in this Realm, time moves at a very faster rate than where they had came from in the Tavern. This discussion would have to resume later once they had done what they came for. Maybe there were some old documentation somewhere that would answer Nayuki's question.

Kit started to do the chanting once again now that Nayuki understood what was needed to be done. Her voice was almost quiet as she chanting the words, "Alu sirs conia n'alaquel. Sira alu sirs". Soon Kit appeared to look like a water fox as all the blessed water covered over her, she stood on her fours as she slowly rose up from the pond. Nayuki would experience the same thing if she had done the chanting right and focusing on making life energy from the water to herself. As soon as Kit stopped chanting, her watery fox form glowed a bright white color, almost too bright to even look at, and she slowly stepped out of the pond and with each step, the ground under her paws glowed as well and soon greenery would pop up from the dead land. The watery fox turned to look back at Nayuki with blinding white glowing eyes. Kit now spoke to Nayuki telepathically, "We will go in a circle around here, met me on the other side where there is a huge oak tree, that is where most of the life energy needs to go. Touch as much things that are dead as possible. Again, try to be quick, once we reach the oak tree that is where we will focus all the energy to, it connects all to the land." And with that, Kit sped off where her trail created a greenery and plant life to grow. Kit continued to run at full speed as she leaped on top of everything and anything as she tried to make her way to the destination needed.

Shadowy Shapeshifter

3,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Millionaire 200
User Image User Image

Nayuki chanted in the same way Kit did following her lead and focusing on absorbing the life energy from the pond as her form started to change just as Kit's had as she glowed brightly. She gave a nod at Kit letting her know she understood and would follow Kit in a moment. She focused again on the chanting as she became the water kitsune as her eyes glowed and her form changed to her nine tail fox form. She then got up and went in another direction then Kit to restore the life here circling as instructed as she took off as fast as she could her paws touching the dead grass as it started to pop to life and her tails with blue energy on the tip of each brushing against the trees to restore them as she went past. Within a couple minutes she spotted the oak tree Kit had mentioned and coming to it she touched it and waited for Kit's arrival so they could work on doing this together to restore the rest of it. She was excited to see this place come to life again. She hadn't noticed that her river kitsune blue clan markings had appeared as she had not seen a reflection of herself to notice. They would appear with this much energy she was using from the water to help restore this place.

Fuzzy Gaian

User Image

Kitlyn Sybil

Kit continued on making a big path of restored life while she made her way to the big oak tree that connected to all of the land. Along the way, Kit had seen Nayuki's path that she had made and could see that both the paths they took soon connected together and formed a circle from the pond and soon the tree. Kit soon arrived at the place of the oak tree and looked up at the massive wood. It was the largest tree of all the land, which is why once they had reached it then restoration of the land could be completed. The water fox saw that Nayuki had already came up to the tree and could see that her energy power was just about complete with her River Clan markings. Of course once she accomplished restoring the land then she would feel the greater power that was locked inside.

The water fox slowly approached Nayuki as her fox tails swayed slowly making more life drip onto the ground and such. "I see you have almost unlocked yourself, Nayuki.." There appeared to be a smile on Kit's lips in her watery fox form. Soon, Kit turned her head up to the tree and then too a small opening at the base of the tree. "We must go to the root of the tree, this passage will lead it to it. Once inside we have to let go of the energy we have to water the tree to life. The tree's roots go all over so then it will be completed." With that, Kit headed over to the small passage way and slipped inside where she sat to wait for Nayuki just inside. The watery fox was shaking just a little now, all of this energy was draining Kit's own energy, but she will not stop now since she has come so close. Just a few steps and releasing the energy on her will be that last bit to restore the land once more.

Shadowy Shapeshifter

3,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Millionaire 200
User Image User Image

Nayuki saw Kit come up and speak about unlocking herself. She tilted her head a moment then made a little water swirl in front of her making it smooth in front of her like a mirror made of water and there she saw her markings. She smiled big. "My clan markings they're coming in," she said. She was so happy and would wear her clan markings proudly. She turned her attention again as Kit explained then went into the path to the trees root and Nayuki quickly followed inside. Then she released the energy just like was said letting it flow into the tree and its roots that spread across the place. "Within a few moments this place will be restored again," she said happily as she watched the energy take its effects as it spread.

Fuzzy Gaian

User Image

Kitlyn Sybil

As Kit saw Nayuki entering in the base of the tree, she made sure not to seem so weak than she really was. She shook herself to feel more refreshed and she walked a little ways to make sure that the energy life would be spilled in equal parts of the tree. She had to climb over thick roots and squeeze through small openings until she found the other side of the tree roots. Soon, the water seemed to melt right off of the watery fox and soon was left with the original look of Kit's fox form. Once she watched the liquid energy go to the roots and spread, she made her way back to where Nayuki was and smiled at her. "Thank you, Nayuki.." Kit rubbed her muzzle up again Nayuki's neck in thanks. "I am proud to see you wear your markings well. You will be remembered always to this land to be the one to restore it. Let us go see if it has token affect."

The oak tree started to glow a light blue as it absorb the energy they placed in it. Soon enough once it got to every root to every corner of the land the whole land seemed to glow in rejoice. Kit made her way to the opening of the passage to where they came and Kit's eyes seem to water. Her home was a live again. It took centuries to find a River Kitsune to help her, but she was glad it finally happened. The blonde fox took a seat right outside the base of the tree as she saw the green come back and soon even saw birds flying over. The thick fog disappeared, so now the air was clean. Everything was coming back. Thank goodness for Nayuki, Kit thought to herself, quietly.

Shadowy Shapeshifter

3,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

Nayuki smiled at Kit and gave her a nuzzle. "I was glad to be of help and your teaching me about my element and of kitsunes. I'm grateful for that." She couldn't possibly be happier. She followed Kit out and glanced around. "This place is beautiful now that its restored. Do you think the others that left are still hanging around somewhere?" Who knows they could be. Maybe one day they might just happen to come across and find them leading them back to this place. But time could only tell if that would happen. It's still possible that maybe she once came from here. "You think they have records of those that were once here? If we looked around and maybe discovered they do somewhere it might tell if I originally came here or not." She really hoped there was records of it. She really wanted to know if this was where she came from or not.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff