Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadowy Shapeshifter

3,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Millionaire 200
Welcome traveler. You've come upon my retreat for all sorts of creatures of the supernatural world. Anything of the ranges of vampires, werewolves, angels, demons, witches, spiritual creatures and a range of other types of creatures that come here along with the occasional human here and there that comes in.

A place for you to relax within the pool area with a hot tub to enjoy. Glass roof for day or night and at night seeing the stars above the place as you sit there if you were to choose to star gaze while there and its heated both the water and the room so snow, rain or sunshine you can go enjoy it.

Into another section of this establishment the club with music and served drinks of both alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages if you wish to the food buffet to gorge yourself on. And when your finished with that you can purchase yourself a nice five star room to stay in there's lots of them for all those who come this way.
Enjoy your stay.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

Link to the OOC forum

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/barton-ooc/naomi-s-tavern-club-ooc/t.89780193/

Shadowy Shapeshifter

3,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Millionaire 200
Rules

1) NO GODMODDING!!!! scream

2) Romance and flirting is fine if you wish but no cybering timeskip when needed

3) If your gonna join then please be here to post frequently, pleeeease no posting once then leaving to never post again! gonk

4) This is a literate to semi-literate rp. One liners fine sometimes I do that too once in awhile but don't do that too often. Try to at least have two lines or more if you can for posts.

5) Cursing is fine but don't take it overboard

6) Drama with characters is fine but personal crap with each other as people take that somewhere else

7) Posts are to be made in third person

8 ) How many characters you create and have depends on how many you can handle and keep track of at a time thats on you, just make sure not to forget about any of your characters that's interacting with someone, so don't leave anyone hanging

9) Whether you work in the club or come in as a customer is up to you

10) Use "" when talking and no using ** for actions

11) Lastly I can change these rules at anytime so make sure to check it every once in awhile cause I might, if you don't follow rules I can kick you out if I choose so please follow them cause I don't wanna have to do that

Shadowy Shapeshifter

3,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Millionaire 200
Main Bar Counter
User Image

Lounge Area's
User Image

User Image

User Image

Pool Area Also Lit Up In Colors At Night
User Image

Shadowy Shapeshifter

3,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Millionaire 200
OPEN!!!! And welcome to NAOMI'S Tavern & Club Come On In

Shadowy Shapeshifter

3,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Millionaire 200
User Image User Image
Naomi de Florencia, a cat demon and the owner of this club establishment was busying herself at the bar counter with some of her many custormers while some of her employees went around serving and waiting on everyone else with drinks, buffet food and leading people to rooms whenever they asked for one to stay in. It was one of the busier days. But thats what she loved. Lots of customers in the place. She always looked forward to the ongoing activity here and keeping customers coming back. She listened to some of the music going through the place the many songs that played here while she served drinks. Her black fuzzy ears twitched as she sat down to take a break for a few moments as another employee had gotten done at one of the tables and took Naomi's place for a minute. Her black cat like tail swayed and she sighed softly with a smile. Soon enough this shift she took would be over and she could relax in her own room or maybe go over by the pool area for a bit. The customers had rooms they went to on one side of the building. And her employees had their own rooms to stay in on the other side of the place. After she was done relaxing a few moments back up she was with more serving of her customers.
User Image
Kai Florencia was Naomi's younger brother and an employee as well when she took her break he snuck up behind her surprise hugging her his tail swaying as well. "You know we never have a quiet night breaks are too short cuz of all the customers." He made a pleading face and laughed, "You work too hard go to the pool I hear the jacuzzi is nice around this time the perfect feeling for stress and gray hairs." He said playfully she was only a year older than him but it gave him an excuse to pick on his older sister they had came up together and when Naomi had left for school Kai stayed behind to take care of their mother he had been home with their mother all the while and when Naomi came back she had the idea for the club and tavern and He jumped on board without haste.

Shadowy Shapeshifter

3,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Millionaire 200
User Image User Image
Naomi jumped slightly when her little brother Kai surprise hugged her then she chuckled and gave him a happy hug back. "Yeah not much we can do about that but the more customers the better as it pays off in the end," she said with a smile. Then she went playfully wide eyed. "I don't have gray hairs already do I?!" And she laughed. She could use a nice soak for awhile. She always tried to keep herself busy with this place as much as she could. There had been times when she was probably putting on her plate more then she could handle with it. But she had no regrets about it.
User Image
Kai laughed and looked at her hair playing around, "Meh not publicly visible but your little brother sees all and I see it haha." He leaned back over the booth to where his head was almost on the seat and laughed. "Naomi mom would be proud of you all the business you bring to your club and the luxuries you gladly give to travelers as they come and go of course with a price but reasonable thats how she was remember." Their mother had passed away within a couple weeks of the bar opening but they stuck together even more and he didnt mind not having his name on the sign he knew that Naomi put work into it and he was just the labor until more were hired but now it was like a vision that their mother carried to help the wayward and give help to any in need. "I'm proud of you too you had a plan and stuck to it now look your one of the biggest spots in the city." Kai smiled at his older sister and told her "Go take a real break no worries in here I've got you covered."

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

6,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Jack-pot 100
User Image
User Image
Arin
I imagine this midnight moment’s forest: Something else is alive Beside the clock’s loneliness. And this blank page where my fingers move. Through the window I see no star: Something more near Though deeper within darkness. Is entering the loneliness: Cold, delicately as the dark snow, A fox’s nose touches twig, leaf; Two eyes serve a movement, that now And again now, and now, and now Sets neat prints into the snow Between trees, and warily a lame Shadow lags by stump and in hollow Of a body that is bold to come Across clearings, an eye, A widening deepening greenness, Brilliantly, concentratedly, Coming about its own business Till, with a sudden sharp hot stink of fox It enters the dark hole of the head. The window is starless still; the clock ticks, The page is printed.
User Image

Leaning over the table his eyes fixed on the men across from him he looked quiet and resolved in his actions, his hand stroked over the tops of the cards he arched one brow slightly higher as the cards of the man opposite were put down, he smiled and then slapped his own down "read them and weep full house." he then pulled the coins towards him as the men stood and walked out grumbling and swearing he stood sweeping the money into a leather pouch on his belt, he then walked over to the bar and pulled himself onto a chair and then smiled admiring them "okay one strawberry daquari please." a poofy drink for a manly fox, his paused to look to his mobile great his b***h was standing him up well that meant he was on the pull tonight.

Shadowy Shapeshifter

3,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Millionaire 200
User Image User Image
Naomi smiled. "She would be proud of both of us." She missed their mother but she was in a better place now. And running one of the top places around was something they could both be proud of. Kai helped her with it every time it was needed and helped keep this place running. She was just as proud of him. Then she stood up and stretched with a little nod. "Yeah I suppose I could for a bit." Giving her brother a wave and a quick glace to the interesting looking fox creature she smiled as she went she headed off to her room first to change into a two piece bathing suit then heading off to the jacuzzi. Getting in she gave a satisfied sigh and started to relax as some other people walked by or sitting close by chatting amongst themselves.
User Image
Kai smiled as the fox man made his way to the bar and he flipped over to go serve him. "See I got you covered Naomi." He ran behind the bar and said "Welcome to Naomi's make yourself at home 1 strawberry daiquiri comin up." He mixed the mans drink in a flash pushing it to him and relaxed behind the counter. "Enjoy first one is always on the house courtesy of Kai Florencia anything you need dont hesitate to ask." Kai always had a smile nobody ever understood some thought he was weird others thought he was crazy but only Naomi knew the whole story from the night their mother died with her dying breathe she said she was proud of both of them and that Naomi would be great. She had then looked at Kai as his eyes were like faucets he cried alot when he was younger as well and his mother asked him not to cry for her and with that she was gone but even not crying for her meant he was gonna keep himself from crying and he hadnt cried in awhile keeping his promise.

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

6,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Jack-pot 100
User Image
User Image
Arin
I imagine this midnight moment’s forest: Something else is alive Beside the clock’s loneliness. And this blank page where my fingers move. Through the window I see no star: Something more near Though deeper within darkness. Is entering the loneliness: Cold, delicately as the dark snow, A fox’s nose touches twig, leaf; Two eyes serve a movement, that now And again now, and now, and now Sets neat prints into the snow Between trees, and warily a lame Shadow lags by stump and in hollow Of a body that is bold to come Across clearings, an eye, A widening deepening greenness, Brilliantly, concentratedly, Coming about its own business Till, with a sudden sharp hot stink of fox It enters the dark hole of the head. The window is starless still; the clock ticks, The page is printed.
User Image

Placing some money on the bar Arin took the daquari "then thats for tips." he said before taking a long sip through the straw and sighed contently "oh....oh thats good." he took another his tail giving a contented flick as he savored the liquid and froze, he turned and sniffed the air, he slid off his stool and gave a few yips, he walked over heading towards the smell "female.... oh baby!" he moved forwards standing by the door he whistled as she looked over "hey there darling what learn what the fox says when he orgasms?" the females walked past him laughing and he held up his hands "hey can I help it if thats a thing right now?!"

(((sorry need to sleep))

Shadowy Shapeshifter

3,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
Yuri, a 17 year old human girl, was running through the bar and laughing being chased by another dude she pickpocketed. "Come here you little brat!" He yelled. She just chuckled not about to let him catch her. Going around the corner going out of his site for just a moment gave her the opportunity she needed. She jumped behind the clubs main counter and hunched down behind it. She might get in trouble for this but she had to get away from the guy somehow. "Pretend I'm not here," she said quietly as the guy stopped a moment looking around wondering where the girl had gone. Then he went off to the direction he guessed she might of went. Of course he was wrong not realizing she had jumped behind the counter before anybody could do anything about it. They got these types of people in this place sometimes.
User Image
Kai laughed and smiled to the girl, "My lips are sealed and here you go." He gave her a vest to be able to blend in with the staff and he pretended to not see her and kept wiping cups as she snuck away and the man came to him. "Hey have you seen a little blonde girl with a black wallet?" Kai looked to be thinking and said, "Hmmmm about yay tall, blue eyes, had a plaid skirt?" The guy got excited and was ready to take off "Yea Yea and yes!" Kai smirked and looked at the man then back to the cup, "Nope havent seen her maybe she ran to the coner store down the street." He laughed as the man took off out the door.

Shadowy Shapeshifter

3,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
Yuri sat there behind the counter trying not to laugh so she wouldn't give herself away as the boy talked to the guy getting him excited then saying no. As he left she peeked over the counter wide eyed. "Thanks," she said taking the vest as to blend in more. She giggled and smirked. "That's funny getting him excited about making him believe you saw me then saying you didn't." She couldn't help but laugh. "I figured I might have gotten in more trouble going behind the counter like that but took the chance anyway. No regrets hehe." She looked to the boy and reached her hand out to him. "I'm Yuri by the way. And what about yourself?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff