+1 1 100.0% [ 281 ]
Total Votes:[ 281 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 205 206 207 > >> >>> »|

Hot Carnivore

15,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Mal walked around the bar, pulling out a small cloth and gently rubs a smudge off the counter top as she looked around the club. She let out a soft sigh of relief that all her hard work was done and that she could now relax and enjoy company of others that will soon enter the club.

Questionable Warlord

User Image
☰ ☱ ☲ ☳ ☴ ☵ ☶ ☷ ☰ ☱ ☲ ☳ ☴ ☵ ☶ ☷ ☰ ☱ ☲ ☳ ☴ ☵ ☶ ☷
Death bores me and so does life. Fate is my only friend... ✚
⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

With just a small letter in his hand, a shadowy figure makes his way through the forest to the Mythical creatures Nightclub and Inn. Kicking the main entrance doors open with his heavy pitch-black leather boots, Take enters the nightclub. He slowly inhales and exhales the familiar air that surrounds the main hall and catches a glimpse of Mal, the club-owner. Waving the small note in his right hand, he begins to talk:"Hey Mal, it's been a while. Actually.. it feels like an eternity. Didn't expect you to summon me but here I am." With an amused smile, he walks towards her.

((Sorry, took so long xD. Typos too, I'm so distracted.))

...but doe she know how to entertain me?

Malchihiro Soulstar

Hot Carnivore

15,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
TBerserk

Mal jumped as the heavy wooden doors of the clubbed suddenly slammed opened, her ears standing on end and her footing slightly giving away causing her to reach out towards the counter to stable herself.
Her eyes wide straight at the figure who had entered and then the tension in her body eased as she realized who it was. Letting out a soft nervous laugh, she replied to him softly, "You have a habit of making such an entrance, don't you?" She looked away slightly embarrassed at how quickly she had let her guard down and gotten so jumpy.
After a few seconds of recovering she walked out from behind the bar where she stood. She made her way over towards take, her hips swaying and her hair dancing around her as she walked.
She stopped a few feet away from him and did a little curtsy.
"It's been a while, my friend"

Questionable Warlord

User Image

"Too long, my friend. TOO long. And well, you know me. It will decades till I grow up." exclaimed he with an amused laugh before he rained his composure, raising an eye-brow at the emptiness of the club. "Isn't it quite empty in here? I can't remember the club ever being so empty..."

Take takes a few steps toward the center of the room to check if he didn't miss anyone but to no avail. He then slowly walks towards the bar counter and touches the surface, slightly turning towards her. "So how do reckon are we supposed to bring the guests in? I do enjoy the silence but a dead club might not be in your interest."

((people asking me questions and stuff. Please die, skype.))
...but does she know how to entertain me?

Hallowed Conventioneer

5,925 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

Mana Usagi

It all started with a dull thud a few feet from the door of the Mythical. Mana got up as he looked at the door he came out of from his inn that left him at what seemed to be an old building in the middle of the forest. He pulled out his book and tried to figure out where he was but no avail. With a sigh, the six year old looking child dressed in mage's training gear went up to the door and began to knock. "H-h-hello? Is anyone home?" He asked.

Chaotic User Imageand darkness User Imagestudent of magic.

Questionable Warlord

User Image

Hearing the knocks on the door, Take turns around to face the direction the sound came from. His eyes widen as he sees a child standing in the door. He couldn't tell how old it was but it looked more like a boy than a girl. "Er...welcome to the Mythical Creatures Nightclub, my friend." Still a bit confused but glad to see a new customer, Take continues: "Please come on in. I'm not sure how you got here and I haven't seen any children in ages but everyone is welcomed and I don't think it would be wise to wander around outside." With this sentence, he gestures the new guest to step in.

((Welcome, manabeast. Sorry I'm not a fast typer. Mal is one but feel free to join us whenever you want xD ))

ultimate manabeast

Hallowed Conventioneer

5,925 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

Mana Usagi

Mana quietly bows at the stranger and comes in. The tiny child didn't look much older than six as he walked in and pulled his hood back. He was an odd tinge of blue fur which covered him and his cross shaped scar as his bunny ears flopped around. A pair of glowing red eyes looked up at the stranger. "We were going out to get some food and our inn's door dropped us out here. We thank you for kindness." He said oddly enough as he went to the sitting area and found a seat.

((KK))

Questionable Warlord

User Image

Take watched the child revealing what was hidden under the hood and couldn't help but notice the cross-shaped scar along with the bunny ears. Wondering how he got it but quickly discarding the thought, the demon heads towards the doors of the main entrance and closes them with a light but powerful swing. He then immediately turns back towards Mal and the mysterious boy, causing the chains under his black coat to sound whenever he takes a step towards them.
"You said that you were looking for food? I assume you weren't successful so is there anything you'd like to eat or drink? The mythical creatures nightclub is no ordinary inn. We have special ways to keep nourishments from expiring so unless the owner got rid of everything, I should be able to offer you something. "

ultimate manabeast

Malchihiro SoulStar

Hallowed Conventioneer

5,925 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

Mana Usagi

"Normally it does the same where we come from but no one was home and we get lonely. The door took us out to see if we might help get things and for some new sights." He said as he sat there playing with his fingers. "Um, a salad would be nice. Um yes a salad." He said not really sure.

Hot Carnivore

15,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
TBerserk

Mal smiled softly at Take and shook her head slightly, "This place has been quiet for a long time as many of the team have gone their separate ways. We're the only originals left." She frowned slightly and let out a soft sigh like she was sad about something before placing herself upon one of the bar stools.

Her attention turned towards the newcomer and smiled softly, her heart melted at the little one. "Awww dear... you poor thing...." She pushed herself off the stool and wondered into the kitchen. A little moment later she re-emerged into the room with a plate full of freshly cooked bread rolls which were still warm and another plate which looked like it was full of assorted items that go pleasantly with bread, such as butter, cream cheese and what looked like a garlic herb dip.
She placed them apon the bar counter top and smiled at the little one before doing another one of her little curtsies. "I'm Mal, welcome to my Nightclub and Inn, which is also my home." She smiled warmly as she took one of the rolls for herself and sat on one of the stools nibbling at it like a little hamster.

Questionable Warlord

User Image

Seeing Mal offering the dish to the boy, Take suddenly realized that he had just arrived and didn't know where everything was standing because the club owner seemed to have rearranged a few things. "Ah, how foolish of me. It seems like you rearranged some things and here I was offering this boy some food. I guess old habits really don't die. " With this he steps closer towards the two, pointing at the dish. "Are you sure he wants to eat that? Perhaps he doesn't like sweet things.", said the demon and poked at the food. Recalling what the neko had previously said, Take leans back at the counter with his elbows, sighting while staring up at the ceiling. "It's a shame that everyone disappeared without a trace. Unless you're a time-traveler, you won't be able to go back to those glorious days. So there's no choice other than moving on.

ultimate manabeast

Malchihiro SoulStar

Hot Carnivore

15,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
ultimate manabeast

TBerserk

She blushed at Take's comment and shrugged softly, "well... my gut feeling is telling me he's too sweet and polite to ask for anything more than a salad... and well.. " she let out a nervous laugh like a sign that she's been away too long to know how to show the right hospitality right.
She let out a soft sigh and looked away.

Hallowed Conventioneer

5,925 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

Mana Usagi

Mana quietly squeaked at the sight of all this food and looked at them both. He didn't wait a second more and devoured all the food and the plates before looking around in fear. "I'm sorry. I tend to um lose some sense when I see a lot of food." He said cowering in his chair.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff