Total Votes:[ 281 ]
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 205 206 207 > >> >>> »|

Hot Carnivore

15,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Ace Brigade

She shook her head with a smile, leaning her head forward slightly so her long silky
black hair fell over her angelic face to hide the grin. Turning on the spot, she went over to the
counter where the carton sat. Wrapping her fingers and palm around it she lifted it up and playfully
tossed it over to Ace, Her smile still upon her face and she watched to see if Ace would stumble and
make a mess or catch it. She didn't bother saying a word because she knew full well that if she did..
It would give him an excuse to carry on with his teasing.

Questionable Warlord

User Image
☰ ☱ ☲ ☳ ☴ ☵ ☶ ☷ ☰ ☱ ☲ ☳ ☴ ☵ ☶ ☷ ☰ ☱ ☲ ☳ ☴ ☵ ☶ ☷
Death bores me and so does life. Fate is my only friend... ✚

⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
Emptying his second glass and putting it down on the counter next to the bottle, Take watched Mal as she was busy talking to Mana and the mysterious man. Waving slightly at the new customer with the nine tails, he turned his attention back to the neko lady, slightly tilting his head. "Say Mal.... I assume all rooms are still available at this point, is it okay for you if I claim room 14 as my own? I usually prefer crashing on a couch...", said he as he glanced to the couches in the Lounge area, resting his eyes on the pillows which seemed soft and irresistible. "..but I guess it would be nice to have a place to retreat to for when the club gets more busy and crowded."

...but does she know how to entertain me?
Malchihiro Soulstar
*puppy eyes*
Ace Brigade
Hey there, Ace. Nice to see you that you're helping Mal out. I'm not good with RPing with too many people since I'm a slow typer so I just gave your RPC a wave. xD

Hot Carnivore

15,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
She smiles softly as she looked at Take. There was slightly sorrow in her eyes as she nodded softly
towards him. "I'll get you the room key and add you to the room listings" she said softly, almost a
whisper as she made her way towards a cabinet upon the wall that was made from a dark redish wood.
Opening the cabnet revealed multiple sets of keys on small little metal hooks with numbers stuck
above each key. She slowly unhooked the one that was hanging under the number 14 and tossed it
over to Take.

TBerserk
*nuzzles* Thanks for being there for me through the s**t I'm dealing with. Your a great friend. and thank you for doing what you did for the club.. you didn't have to.

Questionable Warlord

User Image

Take caught the key effortlessly, juggling it in the same hand with which he caught it. Originally he had planned to head straight to the room and get some rest but the change in Mal's mood didn't went unnoticed. "Something the matter, Mal? You already seemed rather upset when I talked about 'souls' but now it seems like you went even more quiet. If there would be a hoard of cats in here then I bet they would be all over you by now, hugging you because you look so gloomy." The demon pouted slightly as to express that he was sympathizing with the cat lady. "Anything you need?"

Malchihiro Soulstar
You know, I'll always listen when I can and if it is wanted. Unless I'm gloomy and depressed myself, I'm always there for my friends. Sorry for typing so slow though xD

Hot Carnivore

15,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
She let out a soft sigh and shook her head gently side to side. "I'm fine, Take... just
life.... you know how it is... some times it's amazingly great and then there are days where you see
no meaning in things around you."

Closing the cabinet gently so it didn't make a loud thud and ruin the woodwork. She made her way
towards the couches and placed herself on one of them, Her feet crossed and hands upon her lap
looking around the club.
"This place is currently looking like how I'm feeling right now... it's kinda sad.."

TBerserk
pssshh... I'm used to it now xp

Questionable Warlord

User Image

"..and empty..", added Take as he heard nothing but the crackling sound of the fireplace near the lounge area, filtering the voices of the two guests out who didn't seem to partake in their conversation. It didn't take long till he got up from the chair at the bar counter and made his way towards the lounge, sitting down on one of those velvet couches in front of the one Mal was currently resting in. He leaned slightly forward with his palms on his thighs, asking with a worried but serious look. "What I am going to say now might hurt you but you know..." Take paused for a moment, hesitating. "..I can help you end it. If you are ever tired of life then you can call me and I will help you." Slowly raising his palms, he faces them upwards, staring into the black leather gloves. "I'm not proud of taking lives but if it helps end the suffering then I'll do it."

Malchihiro Soulstar
Totally not used to RPs xD

Questionable Warlord

User Image

"...because you're not sure if one of us would regret it?", replied he, raising an eyebrow at the question that was now lingering in the room. "Mal... during the time I've been away from the club, I have seen and done a lot of things that had to be done. There have been moments where I was forced to take the lives of people close to me because they wished for it. It did not matter if I was going to be mentally okay, as long as they would stop suffering.." He returned her gaze without blinking as he continued. " When someone dies... their soul can either go to heaven or hell. Creatures such as angels or the lesser tier servants will help you find your way into heaven while creatures of hell will try to drag you down. However there are also demons who would catch your soul and eternally torture it in a different way compared to what awaits you in hell. Just like the demons, I would also take away your soul but I would consume it, causing it to stop existing. Once you die, you will lose all your abilities to protect yourself from these good and bad creatures so there is a high risk to end up either in hell or the palms of a demon who would then torture you till eternity. If your soul would stop existing then there would be, of course, no chance to go to heaven in order to reincarnate but there would also be no chance to end up in the hands of someone who means only bad."

The man paused again for a moment, letting out a sigh. "I would consume your soul and there would be no benefits for me, other than knowing that you won't end up in the hands of someone else. That's why.. if you ever grow tired of life and you do not wish to ascend to heaven then you can always turn to me and I will embrace you just like death would... however, deep inside, I do wish that the moment when you will ask me for this favor will not be now."

Malchihiro Soulstar
Trying my best, ma'am D:

Hot Carnivore

15,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Mal smiled softly and shook her head slowly.
"I don't know if that is either sad... or terribly romantic."
She looked away and pull herself deeper into the couch.
"But... I do not wish of this request right now.. it's too soon to ask for such a thing
when I haven't even accomplished in making this place a home for many..."

She suddenly stood up from the couch and made her way over to the fireplace. Her hips swaying as
she walked and her hair danced around her shoulders as she moved with every step. Leaning
forward and placing her arms upon the upper frame of the fireplace. She watched the flames flicker
and dance around the hot embers that glowed dimly. She leaned her lower body back slightly to
allow her head to sink lower towards the heat.
"I would rather suffer and help others to be happy... than to let others suffer for my
own happiness...
Me life is too precious to me to give up so easily, unless it was to save a life of another...but.. even
that.. would be for only a handful of people.

TBerserk
LOL don't call me ma'am.. Or I'd have to bring out a rolled up newspaper like old times... LOL

Questionable Warlord

User Image

Upon hearing her answer, a smile formed on his face, expressing his relief. "I'm glad to hear that and it seems as though your motivation to keep on living has returned. Even if it's just for a moment." He watched Mal leave the couch and walk towards the fireplace before letting himself throw back into the one he was currently sitting in, sinking into it due to the nature of the velvet material. Leaning his head back on the backrest of the couch, he closes his eyes as the crackling of the fire soothes his mood. " Your noble words reflect your soul, I'm afraid you haven't changed after all these years. I remember that you were trying to find your sister three years ago. Have you been able to find her?"

Malchihiro Soulstar
I forgot that you are a year younger than me. Too used to talking to an older woman, sorry. Oh and I'm going to pick up that sister background thing that you have on the description of your RPC.

Hot Carnivore

15,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Mal continued to lean over the fireplace, feeling the warmth from the flames like they were
comforting before letting out a soft sigh again. She shook her head slightly causing her hair to
bounce and dance again like it was a habit of hers.
"You know I would never change... even if it was to please another.. I'm proud of
who I am. If someone can't accept me for who I am.. they aren't worth the time or effort."

She turned her head so that she got a clear view of Take upon the couch and smiled a little.
"You remember that?" she tilted her head slightly and her ear twitched like she was curious about
something before turning back towards the mesmerizing flames.
"Unfortunately... there has been no word or sign of her.... I've actually pretty much given up
hope in finding her out there..... but maybe one day she will enter the club instead."
A small
glimmer of hope twinkled within her eyes as she watched the dancing flickers of the fireplace.

TBerserk
LOL. Do I look like an older woman xD

Questionable Warlord

User Image

"Of course I do... after all, it was the reason why you built the club in the first place. Is it not because of her that you are so sad? At least I thought this could have been the reason but judging from your words, it sounds like you're mourning over a lost love who couldn't accept the way you are... or that's just me being romantic again." Slowly tilting his head to the side, into the direction of the woman while the rest of his body remained in the same position, he crossed his arms and mumbled: "I think staying here causes me to become sentimental and human again. I'm not sure if that's a good or bad sign..." Raising his voice to a normal volume, he then continues. "But I'm sure she will come back to you someday. As long as you live, you will meet a person twice in your life."

Malchihiro Soulstar
Wasn't referring to you when I said "older woman" xD but I always considered you my boss.

Hot Carnivore

15,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
She smiled softly to herself, as she turned on the spot so she was leaning sideways
upon the fireplace."You could say something like that.... I guess... but its not a full loss... it's just... one of
the those moments where you feel bad for hurting someone else... but it will take time to heal."

She tilted her head and crossed her arms over her stomach like she was trying to mimic Take, her
side against the fireplace. "I don;t see anything wrong with being human... I'm half human myself.."
She giggled softly and beamed happily at Take. "I see... you love to be seen as the Mr Tough Guy"
She winked playfully at him

TBerserk
LOL got a real bad dominatrix scene in my head...

Questionable Warlord

User Image

Take threw both of his hands onto his chest on the spot where his heart was supposed to be and exclaimed in a playful manner "Oh no, you got me!" before laughing amused at his own reaction. Putting his hands back down, he then taps with with a hand on the empty spot next to him. Grinning dirty as to respond to her attitude. "Well, do you dare to find out?"

Malchihiro Soulstar
Don't say that, I have a dominatrix fetish o-o. But oh lol, the english term is "dominatrix"? xD We call it "Domina" in German and "Domina" translated into Dutch means "nun". The Dutch people are the weird ones.

Hot Carnivore

15,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
A soft angelic laugh came out from her mouth as she started to laugh along with Take as he did
his playful actions over his heart. "You make it sound like I hit you right where it hurts with my
words."
She smiled a little more. "We both know I would never dream of doing such a thing as
hurting you.. even if it's unintentional."
She slowly took 3 steps forward, leaning over and pulling off
her shoes so her feet could feel the soft fiber of the fux fur rug that laid upon the floor in front of the
fireplace. She smiled playfully and winked. "You know I would never take a dare from a demon"

TBerserk
LOL WOW!!!!!!! that cracked me up.. so.. technically.. you have a nun fetish...interesting...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff