Welcome to Gaia! ::

Desirable Lunatic

ani looked over "can i get you anything?"

Mega Lunatic

Keeping her eyes on the flames she nods and mutters " Just the regular thing. Glass of O mixed with Vodka. And don't hold back on the Vodka... I will know." Starting to fix her nails she hums with out realising it herself the song she used to sing to their son and Ani after he was born. Her voice is still clear and eco's lightly in the empty Inn.

Desirable Lunatic

he made up the screwdriver and made a copy of it for himself and walked them over "here you are" he smiled and sat down not to close but not to far away "i remember that song" he sipped his drink and smiled looking at the blaze in front of them

Mega Lunatic

Looking over at him, she stops and sips her drink. Knowing what he was trying to do she didn't wish to let him think she had forgiven him. " He was ten when it happened. He grave rests in the backyard." After finishing her drink she stands up, leaving the glass between them. Walking past him she stops only for a second, the back of her fingers strok across his shoulder before she once more vanishes down the hallway.

(( Have to go now... Ooooh and add one more rule. -When you leave, MAKE an exit post, there are to be -no- NPC's in the Bar area. (NPC = None playing Characters)-))

Desirable Lunatic

ani left her fingers and the hair on his neck raised up as he stood up "thank you angel" he walked outback to the resting place and talked to his son again for the first time in a long time ending the talk with "i don't ask for forgiveness but i am sorry my child" hie right eye leaked once on the ground and ani walked up stairs to his room to rest ((i might be online for a while just post and i will see it sometime))

Desirable Lunatic

ani walked around the bar "wow still dead" he yawned and went to bed

Desirable Lunatic

Waking up he showered and put on his cloths walking down to the bar to see....not a soul.
"damn" he said to himself out loud and went to the door opening it wide open "maybe this will help?" he asked to the air

Desirable Lunatic

ani looks out the window as he mixes a drink for himself "wow not one" he said as he took a sip
Appearing yet again in a flurry of flowers she smiles lovingly. Tonight she has none of th kids with her. "How are you Father dear? I heard about Mom's rampage about you re opening this place and everything."

Desirable Lunatic

"yep" he smiled "i see you used diffrent flowers so i don't sneeze thank you" he got up and hugged her "can i get you anything? a drink a job?" he smiled "a room"
anivalion
"yep" he smiled "i see you used diffrent flowers so i don't sneeze thank you" he got up and hugged her "can i get you anything? a drink a job?" he smiled "a room"
Hugging you back she laughs softly. "I didn't bring them with on purpose, but you're welcome. I was performing a wedding and came here from there. I have blood with me, you don't even have to ask about a job, and no room thank you. My home is with Milamber, for the job though I use to be one of the Managers and a Bartender."

Desirable Lunatic

"so would you like the position again my dear?" he smiled and got a wet rag handing it to her "for the blood"
anivalion
"so would you like the position again my dear?" he smiled and got a wet rag handing it to her "for the blood"
"That is why I brought it up, I didn't mean it like that..." Handing the rag back she makes a wine bottle appear in her hand. "I meant I have blood as my answer to if I wanted anything to drink?"

Desirable Lunatic

"oh ok i get it" he smiled and handed her a glass and sat next to her drinking a screwdriver "yeah your mom yelled for a second there but then i yelled and i think we might be able to work through this" he smiled sipping the drink
anivalion
"oh ok i get it" he smiled and handed her a glass and sat next to her drinking a screwdriver "yeah your mom yelled for a second there but then i yelled and i think we might be able to work through this" he smiled sipping the drink
Making the glass go away she drinks from the bottle. "The blood comes straight from a Kingdom of Demons, this bottle refills from them. I know what happened, two of my kids came to see you and she scared them away."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff