Welcome to Gaia! ::

Desirable Lunatic

Welcome to the Lunar Castle Bar and Inn.

On the outskirts of once a small town, there is a road leading up into the mountains, you can see at it's top what may look like a ruins of a magnificent castle. If you dare to travel towards it you will come across many collapsing buildings. Only one intact building remains some what intact, It's the Castle itself. Yes the towers have broken and fallen, the walls beaten by weather and the years and even though the outside of the old building looks worn down, the paint chipped and smudged, the windows boarded up. You still see a small hint of a single visible light, reflecting off of the oddly coloured double doors.

The paint on the door is unscathed and it seem to be made out off Iron. Walking up to the doorknob, any curious soul would discover that the door is unlocked, and leads into a dimly lit bar.

Beyond the bar is a dark hallway that leads to many rooms. However, the atmosphere of the place clearly speaks to any travellers within that one must have permission to walk down this hallway. And it they do not sense that, there is a large wooden sign by the hallway entrance that reads "No entrance beyond this sign with out permission."

Come, rest a while. Have a drink, eat a meal, relax and partake in some conversation. Don't be shy, the owners don't bite...often.

<Description and Pictures.>
(click the link.)

After the long walk up long path from the village you at one point are struck with a breathtaking view of the Castle it self. As you have gained your breath again and enter the Castle after walking the remaining steps, you will spot right away a large statue of what seems to be a rather ruthless looking woman leaning on her sword at the far end of the Large hall. Those knows to the Inn recognise the former owner, Lady Uriel Damia. The floors seems lightly wiped but still the walls, ceiling, furniture and items around the hall are holding heavy lair of dust, as it has if it's been closed for unknown time. To the right you see a magnificent fireplace framed with two statues, a phoenix and a dragon. Their wings form the front of the chimney and their arms the opening of it. The bar is at your right when you face it along with a swing door leading to the kitchen. Sign on the door reads "Personal only". To your right you see many old wooden tables, rounded with chairs and at the far end two boots, one in each corner. (The female statue is between them). The hall way in on the opposite side leading towards the stairs and other rooms of the Castle, as well as the garden and lake area.

Desirable Lunatic

Rules:

01: Please be respectful to all Bar Patrons. You will not like us much if you don't.
02: Keep cursing down, not too much though.
03: Follow all standard Gaia Rules (the TOS).
04: Take all fighting to the dungeon.
05: No bumping please.
06: no cypering..kissing and cuddles are alright.. but everything over PG 16 is to go to PM's.
07: All races allowed!
08: Do not stretch pages!
09: Please listen to the workers
10: Do no quote over 6 times
11. If your character is a human, don't randomly start using telepathy. Humans can't do that, or control different elements. Although humans can have some strange habits, they don't have magical powers. Don't like it? Get over it.
12. You can't go and kill someone's character without their permission. If they won't give it to you, but they are an extremely annoying character, ask me (wrongfully banned.) for permission. Killing me without permission is off limits.
13. Please don't write huge novels of a post. If you must write big posts, please don't do it very often.
14. Please don't spend three freaking paragraphs describing what your character is wearing. That's a sure-fire sign of being a Mary-Sue. Also, character descriptions including "Voluptuous breasts" and other similar descriptions will be pointed and laughed at.
15. Respect the staff.
16. Check the rules often, I reserve the right to change the rules without warning whenever I please.
17. When you leave TELL US make an exit don't just go offline and no NPC's

Desirable Lunatic

Rooms:

Owners room in the tower
Anivalion

Custemers and others

5.SllyJ

Staff rooms

1.Drakegarith

(more will be added if needed)

Desirable Lunatic

Staff:

~Owner~
Anivalion (or ani)

~Co-owners~
wrongfully banned. (Angel / Sunny)

~Staff Manager~
Drakegarith

~managers~
Love Renewed

~Bouncers~

~Chefs~

~waiters/Waitress~

~Spaworker~

~bellboy~
Desert_Wind395
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

APPLICATION :

Gaian Name: (what you wished to be called)
Age (Real life):
Job Position:
Why you want it:
Why you think you are suitable for it:
Any experience in it? (real life and gaia apply!):
Times your available:
Will you be active in this Cafe?:

(PM Drakegarith the applications)

Desirable Lunatic

he waits by the doors "i wonder if anyone will stop bye that i have asked here...."

Mega Lunatic

Sudden load cracking sound is heared as a large form drops down from the ceiling. Standing up you can see that it's a female, dark skinned and holding what looks a really angry and stormfaced look upon her face. " WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU!?." The dust around from teh floor seem to be settling around her as she screams.

Desirable Lunatic

he looked up over the bar that he ducked behind "uh...hi" his pointed ears looked as if they folded back some

Mega Lunatic

Spotting him she teleports right infront of him, slamming her hands onto the counter she growls. Her white fangs shine from behind her dark lips as her nail rip the poster under her fingers. " WHY. Why have you returned here... here of all places? I closed this down when you left. This was -my- home.. MINE!!.. You have no right to open it up again. "

Desirable Lunatic

he stood up straight "YOU WANNA KNOW WHY!!!!" he walked out to sand inches from her "ok i'll tell you" he took a breath "after i left i wondered around looking for anyway to send you some kind of message and i couldn't find onei did what i could and i stayed out of fights and battle i even got this!" he lifted the back of his shirt showing her a scar running the length of his back cross-wise "yeah i turned on my back on alot of things and have seen many things but you know after all i saw i found that what i was looking for was here WITH YOU! AND OUR KIDS!" he stared at her "and you know what... i did what i could to find my family again i found our kids, well most of them, and they told me that somehow they knew you missed me and i still love you DAMNIT! i did this for you!" he sat on a chair the was behind him his armscrossed not knowing how he felt exactly

Mega Lunatic

"Fool. You think you can leave for all that time, then when -you- finally see what you had.. you can just come back and will jump into your arms? Well guess again. You and I are no long who we were. Who know if we ever will be again. You can keep the Inn, but I will be here as well, This is after all -still- MY place." Storming past him she heads to the hallway and down it, vanishing from view as she steps behind the secret passage only know to her. Leading down to the innside pool.

Desirable Lunatic

wrongfully banned. crying
"Fool. You think you can leave for all that time, then when -you- finally see what you had.. you can just come back and will jump into your arms? Well guess again. You and I are no long who we were. Who know if we ever will be again. You can keep the Inn, but I will be here as well, This is after all -still- MY place." Storming past him she heads to the hallway and down it, vanishing from view as she steps behind the secret passage only know to her. Leading down to the innside pool.

he stands up and gets some cleaning items and begins to scrub the bar "as long as you stay we will have a chance" he whispered aloud

Mega Lunatic

Removing her golden armor she steps into the pool. Feeling the warmth of the water over her body her skin begins to lighten up. Washing her hair as well, it returns to it's normal golden colour. Once done she lingers around, letting herself flood as she thinks.

((Have to go AFK for alittle while. AHH.. reminds me. NO Quoting allowed.. change that rule please.))

Desirable Lunatic

((ok)) he cleans up waiting for someone to come in

Mega Lunatic

After getting dressed again into her armor.( See Avatar for how she looks.Minus the background, angelic wings on head and cloud around feet.) She re-enters the Bar area. Seeing Ani work, she semi ignores him and takes a seat at her normal place by the Fireplace. Leaning agent the dragons leg.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff