Welcome to Gaia! ::

Minor Updates

Located on First Page 1 100.0% [ 22 ]
Total Votes:[ 22 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 >

Kallistiae's Wife

Fashionable Consumer

Shawn didn't likely feel the six men heading toward the tavern from the HQ of the enterprises. Or at least, he wouldn't feel them until they actually got close enough to arrive there. Not to mention he would fail to identify them and what they had equipped until they came into view of the worthless shinobi. As for the severed appendage, it would fail to regrow even half way, as Shawn didn't have a matter of minutes to sit there and concentrate on the matter. His silence struck Ando as a declination of his words. He refused to answer Ando, and before that, he refused to go outside while still not answering Ando. If there was one thing Ando had learned in life when it came to bitches as Americans often called women, it was that when they said nothing, it basically meant no. And this b***h would be no different, except this one would learn.

The Hitokiri Kensai withdrew his katana from it's sheath. There was something engraved in the blade, a phrase placed upon it in his native tongue. Though it wasn't like Shawn would get the chance to read it, so it's words were useless at this moment, especially sense Ando was in no mood for exploiting the phrase and it's meaning, nor even expressing his school of kenjutsu. The draw would lead his blade in a slash that would simply swath the space between them as he leaped upon the table himself, ensuring that there was nothing in his way as he did so. (At this point, Shawn's ninjato wasn't even pointed at him due to timing of the events.) Bringing the blade low to his right, he turned the sharp edge up at a left diagonal angle, cutting through the air in the same direction the edge depicted, aiming to slice the so called blader from his left hip to right shoulder. Meanwhile, his left hand rested on the handle of his wakizashi in a light grasp, ready for the moment he needed to introduce it in this conflict. It would be little to no time spared before he brought the full force of his mettle upon the ignorant man.

Musou: 2

Profitable Businessman

Leonardo -S- Virunas

"Such matters are quite simple. You are bound to me and mine while we are bound to you and yours. An old arrangement bred from the days of war. Despite it's creation and the time, it still stands to this day regardless."

Not many people would understand the amount of blood and sweat that went into times of past, perhaps not even Yomi. Contracts of the past between like minded individuals was not a rare occurrence, but ones that connected them for the future were. Such was something bred of both parties enjoying the finer things in life, each having talents that the other could use. Even today, with Shinjiko's continuing growth across realms, there were always things that could be best served by someone else.

It took a lot of work to create what was and what wasn't. Shinjiko no longer had the reputation that Leonardo did, purely through his own willing of it. Remain out of the spotlight for long enough and people would forget, which in turn allowed his business to grow forth. It would have never been possible without the types of contracts that he had made between himself and others, including Leo. Now Shinjiko was known as the man to see when it came to the purchase of war tools and even the products people needed on an everyday basis. His quality of merchandise out shined that which he was, far exceeding the man.

"I will take the task you've set before me, Yomi. Not because it is dictated by the contract once served to Tensatsu, but because you have given me no reason not to. With that, I am sure you are wondering what it is that I get from this. Currently, nothing, just helping out an old friend by proxy. Now, how do we keep the children from killing one another, or themselves for that matter? I assume in doing so would upset whatever balance you lot hold between yourselves?"

Mythical Gaian

9,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
Mr Shinjiko

"Contract aside, your assistance is appreciated."

Speaking simply the menacing daimonic samurai would continue to behave quite contrary to his stereotypical 'evil' appearance. A fact that didn't seem lost upon Tous, who treated Yomi with the same measure of respect his own virtue of Bushido dictated Yomi to show others. Admittedly ignorant of his original Tensatsu incarnates extensive past Yomi was only privy to what knowledge he'd absorbed from the two incorporeal incarnates, one that guarded multiple unique dimensional universe and the other that guarded over the property surrounding the Malevolence of Innocence from the confines of its Recondite Catacombs.

Such Catacombs housed enormous treasures, and powerful artifacts he'd locked away from the other incarnates or any that might seek to invade its deeper levels. All was being settled into place, much like a massive multi-layered chess game with ever expanding rules, pieces, and layers. Regarding Tous once more with his strategic avoidance of revealing what power the contract held over either of them beyond expressing it was a two way road Yomi would solemnly begin to explain better in part why he wished to keep the incarnates from each other, or their own inevitable destruction's.

"Should one incarnate perish, its unique existence will transfer to another of the surviving incarnates along with all its accumulated powers and essence. It's impossible to predict which of us will receive the other, tipping the balance of our powers. At least one of the other incarnates is pure chaotic evil, the necromantic vampire Dante. The hybrid incarnate Leonardo Virunas while lawless in nature could easily turn down the same road without proper guidance. The last two are significantly weaker of both mind, body, and conscious 'soul'. Youming Xun is a mortal human martial artist who is only beginning to touch at the depths of his physical Chakra, and spiritual Reiatsu.

If either the stronger incarnates perished, and was absorbed by a mere mortal it could twist him beyond repair. The last, and weakest of us incarnates is Raphael Cura. A small angelic child representing the neglected lawful good portion of the original Tensatsu's hybrid creation. While these two are ignorant of their existence the influence of the other two remains my top priority, as I am only the most knowledgeable and strongest of the incarnates for the time being. Should they join forces, or destroy one another what could be created within the other two will very well be out of my control."

Deathly Codger

Still hidden within the spirit world, the Wolf made his way through the village. He made no aggressive movements, his presence largely unseen except by those Mediums such as Tousamamei himself. The spirit made his way throughout the village, occasionally stepping into the realm and appearing here and there as an almost invisible image, a superimposed picture on reality of a massive white wolf. His appearances were brief and did not interfere with the residents.

After a time, the wolf appeared by the staff that was left behind atop the hill that overlooked the village. Here, and only here would the would become visible, stepping into the physical realm. Still partially translucent, the ghostly image would lay down beside the staff, tail curled up as if waiting for the owner of the weapon to return. From a distance his form only looked like a patch of fog, taking shape as one got closer.

The Wolf watched the Village - and waited.

Combative Duelist

Peccaminous Peregrine
Shawn didn't likely feel the six men heading toward the tavern from the HQ of the enterprises. Or at least, he wouldn't feel them until they actually got close enough to arrive there. Not to mention he would fail to identify them and what they had equipped until they came into view of the worthless shinobi. As for the severed appendage, it would fail to regrow even half way, as Shawn didn't have a matter of minutes to sit there and concentrate on the matter. His silence struck Ando as a declination of his words. He refused to answer Ando, and before that, he refused to go outside while still not answering Ando. If there was one thing Ando had learned in life when it came to bitches as Americans often called women, it was that when they said nothing, it basically meant no. And this b***h would be no different, except this one would learn.

The Hitokiri Kensai withdrew his katana from it's sheath. There was something engraved in the blade, a phrase placed upon it in his native tongue. Though it wasn't like Shawn would get the chance to read it, so it's words were useless at this moment, especially sense Ando was in no mood for exploiting the phrase and it's meaning, nor even expressing his school of kenjutsu. The draw would lead his blade in a slash that would simply swath the space between them as he leaped upon the table himself, ensuring that there was nothing in his way as he did so. (At this point, Shawn's ninjato wasn't even pointed at him due to timing of the events.) Bringing the blade low to his right, he turned the sharp edge up at a left diagonal angle, cutting through the air in the same direction the edge depicted, aiming to slice the so called blader from his left hip to right shoulder. Meanwhile, his left hand rested on the handle of his wakizashi in a light grasp, ready for the moment he needed to introduce it in this conflict. It would be little to no time spared before he brought the full force of his mettle upon the ignorant man.

Musou: 2

Pushing his feet off the table Shawn hopped from it in perfect timing, just as Ando would begin to ascend his leg on the tabletop. His left would whip Izayoi from the scabbard the minute he begun his leftward north western ascension, projecting himself in the air and off slightly to the Jap's right. As he shifted his body to evade the oncoming, aproaching Ando, the hand whipping the 2Ft Ninjato ahead of Shawn extended in the same fluid motion his grip hard as rock, yet so free flowing. Arching the steel blade in a quick mid to high slash across the left open and unguarded right side of Ando's neck.

"Iiiyahhhhh !!!"

The strike was so clean and simple, landing upon another round wood table an extra five feet behind Ando, wide only a single patron could stand on all it's fours. Spinning on balls, flipping the grip on Izayoi reversed in hand, holding the arm to the rear maximizing extension of the short short as he watched what occured next. Probably some bull. And for the record Shawn expended what was used, yes but the cellular regeneration was self reactive and passive. When ever he stopped moving, it worked and finished where it left off.

Kallistiae's Wife

Fashionable Consumer

The tipsy Shinobi was trying to be smart, though there was a reason Ando performed the quick drawing slash that was the iaijutsu. Only a fool wasn't aware that taking to the air left them vulnerable to attacks. Shawn's flaw wasn't leaping away, it was the part about trying to inflict damage with his blade while doing so. The straight blade was as long as the curved one Ando wielded, which meant that this act would wind up in a near miss on the ninja's part. Craning his neck, leading his head from the attack as he continued by making the full range of the horizontal slash, Ando would suffer a minor laceration upon his neck, though the wider body of the midsection targeted by him would cut deeper than what he sustained. Slicing into Shawn's side below the rib cage, barely missing his spine as the beginning point and flaying the flesh open across the kidney region. As he landed on the table, his knees bent, only for him to kick off of it and sail forth to the next table. The table that Shawn started on would be knocked over from the imbalanced weight.

Spinning on the balls of his feet, Ando turned to face the blader. Seeing as to how he didn't continue his assault, he would allow the man his time to heal the lost limb. (Even if regrowing a limb should take more than a single action from an OOC perspective.) Though it wasn't because he wanted to let him heal, no. It was because Ando wanted to get more prepared himself. Sheathing his Katana once more, blood and all, he would make quick work of stripping himself of his suit Jacket, shirt, and his torso holster pistol and all. After which he with drew his Katana yet again, his left hand unsheathing the Wakizashi underhandedly, only to flip it into an over hand positioning. Those glowing golden eyes peered at the man, his face still stern as he looked on, now with a naked torso and wielding both of his blades.

"I am Hayabusa, Gurando, of the Hyoho Niten Ichi Ryu style. I will commend you for drawing blood on me Shawn Trinity, though I wouldn't get excited over it if I were you."

T
o note, the Wakizashi blade for this specific model was nearly a foot shorter than the Katana he wielded, though that was all apart of the method to his madness. That last transaction of damage was proof of Ando's words before. Shawn might have learned or studied Japanese arts, but he didn't know them. He lacked discipline. Just after his most recent words were spoken, the six men suited in ballistics finally arrived, flooding into the bar and easily spreading out as they aimed their assault rifles on Shawn. One of them began to try and bark orders at the man, but Ando interrupted him.

"No, stop! You men, I want two of you out front, two out back, and one on each side of the building. Take the rest of these civilians with you! I will handle this myself!"

T
he men didn't say a word, they simply did as asked, even if they didn't agree with Ando. The whole time he spoke, his gaze never left Shawn. As the men evacuated the building, Ando would pool more of his Musou into preparation. With nobody immediately around to be harmed in the process, it was time to not hold back so much against this moron.

"I may not be the Hitokiri Kensai any longer, but I won't hesitate to kill you."

Profitable Businessman

Leonardo -S- Virunas

As Yomi spoke the details about what would happen should the group should die among other things, Shinjiko was rolling the contract back to how it was. Pressing the wax seal with his thumb it would be applied with heat, the wax deforming on it's exterior just a bit to reconnect the parchment. The original imprints remained though, consolidating the fact that it was not truly tampered with. Then he would allow himself to take a puff from the cigar, once more allowing it to rest in the ashtray afterwards as the smoke was blown out to the side.

"Then I will do my best to prevent that from happening. You must understand that I cannot divulge my entire being to preventing such things but I will halt it if I am in the same place as them. Do you have last known locations of the others? It would make the task much easier. Also, I'll need a better understanding of what to look for. Abilities, mannerisms, attitudes, overall I want to know as much about them as you do."

Mythical Gaian

9,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
Mr Shinjiko

"The hybrid Virunas is within a place known as the City of Doors, while Dante has slipped into hiding after nearly being destroyed by an entity known as Samayou Tamashii. I'm still working on finding the human, and angelic child. My own precognition is currently limited to glimpses of vague future events, and isn't gracious enough to draw me a map."

Call it a samurai's type of humor. Offering only a small smile wicked appearing upon his obsidian black feature's Yomi would offer what knowledge he himself was privy too as he hadn't actually interacted with any of them in person. Part of his obligation wasn't only to keep them from each other, but to keep himself from them. Content to operate from the depths of lengthening shadows in spite of what ability and power he possessed the Oni warrior had no compulsion to test himself or expose his prowess until he deemed it absolutely necessary. Since Tous had no need of his services Yomi suspected he'd retreat back to the underworld dimension he reigned over where he'd continue his private training, and probing of the other dimensions in search for the two unaccounted incarnates. Still seated, much like a statue he wouldn't even appear to be breathing at times beyond the air inhaled to enunciate spoken words. Much as he had arrived he would respectfully wait to be dismissed before presuming their meeting ended.

Profitable Businessman

Leonardo -S- Virunas

"Ah, Sigil. I have work there every so often, I'll keep an eye open for him. As for the others, I suspect you will find them before I do. When you do, I hope you let me know. Will be much easier overall for all of us."

The transition of the contract back to where it came was quite easier than removing it, as was such of a realm based prison that it resided in. So as his hand moved over it's length it would slowly disappear, gone from the world and into another, locked away until it was needed again. Yet it was not done in a way that indicated it important, as Shinjiko retained eye contact with the darkened figure before him. Seeing that their meeting had truly come to a close, there was fair few things to go over, things that were far from important.

"I thank you for bringing this to my attention Yomi, and should you ever need my aid you will have it. You are free to come and go from my village unheeded and will be given the same status as an honored guest as Tensatsu once held. If you wish, you may reside within our walls for as long as you desire before you depart. Of course you are free to leave whenever you see fit. Until next we meet, Yomi."

Raising himself from the seated position behind the desk, Tous would reach his arm across. There were various standardized handshakes, some more common than others. To certain people though Shinjiko would aim to grasp the forearm, holding it tight for a moment without any up or down moment. It was the same way to best save a falling comrade and used to indicate the relationship from his line of sight. Yomi, unknowingly, had become such a being.

Mythical Gaian

9,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
Mr Shinjiko

"You honor me."

Standing, as was his custom he'd extend his arm to grasp the forearm of the other. In spite of what bond Tous shared with his predecessor Yomi found a kinship within the man that also harbored the qualities of Bushido. Firm, and sincere he'd hold the grip until it was released before offering his own respectful bow, the back of his neck fully offered to the man in a show of true respect. Standing erect after, stoic in nature the daimonic samurai would remain in place while speaking once more. His assumption was he'd be either lead out, or gestured towards to take his leave if Tous wished to remain within his office.

"I shall seek to remain within your lands until such a time as it is deemed necessary I involve myself within the affairs we've discussed. I shall treat this place as my own home, and show it due respect. In this manner I'll be better situated to inform you of whatever future knowledge I obtain, and in kind will be able to aid you should you find yourself in need."

Profitable Businessman

Leonardo -S- Virunas

"Then we all shall consider you our brother."

Tous would only pause to take a final bite from his would be take out from the Tavern in the center of the town. Afterwards he would remain standing, walking around the side of the desk and towards the door. Not many people remained in the office of the man should he leave, so it had become common for him to consider that anyone lingering within would follow behind him. Just in case though, Shinjiko would halt near the door and either motion towards Yomi to follow or simply check to see if he was following.

"If you are going to be staying for any period of time longer than a few days then I can help you register yourself within the village. Housing can also be provided as well should it be needed, for the tavern can only keep visitors for a week at a time. For those that remain longer we have a program that allows them to rent a room from a citizen or an entire home should they desire it."

The words were spoken as they walked out from the office. There was a stop to call for the elevator, which would still remain from their travel upwards. Not because it was the last stop but the elevator they used was programmed to negate any command other than the one coming from that floor that his office remained on. A good decision as it kept the flow of things from becoming a bore of wait. So once on the elevator the button for the lobby would be pressed, Shinjiko pushing his hands into his pockets as he stood nearly as stoic as the darkened samurai that accompanied him.

"Here in this village we each have things we have to do. As a visitor you are not required to aid us in any way, but should you make your stay more permanent in terms of citizenship, you will have to do something to earn your keep. Of course, there is nothing that is binding you to this village currently so do not feel pressured. Now my Second is currently out to lunch with another or else I would introduce you. I am sure that you two will meet eventually and that you will enjoy his company should it happen. Do you have any questions?"

It was only then that he began to think of the possibilities that the two that he left in the Tavern could cause in his absence. He had not received any calls, so perhaps they were getting along. Or Gurando had flexed his weight within the village as Tous would have and everyone is too scared to report any issues. For some reason Shinjiko was hoping it was not the latter of the two, like he was a worried parent in regards to his children misbehaving. Though even with that thought process it would not show on his face, remaining remarkably calm in the face of what could be.

Mythical Gaian

9,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
"I require no room, and prefer the outdoors if you'll permit. I'll keep solitary to myself either within your walls, or just outside. Should your village find its self in need, rest assured I'll draw my blade in its defense."

Spoken plainly Yomi wasn't a creature that kept himself like more civilized entities, finding himself far more comfortable without the confines of a building while his unique armored flesh protected him equally from the ailments of any weather or wild life. His words however weren't as a means to escape offering his service in respect to the village he planned to inhabit, not in the least bit opposed to earning his keep. As if on an after thought he'd lift his hands to gesture one over the other, rending a dimensional gap to summon forth a simple stone flask no larger than his hand. Offering it to Tous in kind he'd tilt his head in a nod.

"This is to be given to the Virunas's adopted daughter, who was turned by another incarnate. It's a container of folded space, capable of holding far in excess of its apparent size. As for your Second, I'll show him the same respect I've shown you though I expect to be rather reclusive. Should any within the village require my presence, they need only speak my full name. Yomi No Kuni."

Combative Duelist

Despite Ando's ability to slice his way to Shawn's kidney as he slightly dipped his body into the side of the laceration, the vintage burgundy zipper jacket splitting from it's leather design, he lept from the table. The Blader was no more than twenty feet with two tables between he and the man when he landed, kind of just falling off the table with his lead foot as his rear planted the ground. The crowd of people exiting pretty much after security flooded the establishment left only Shawn and the Hitokiri, oh wow kick a** name, meant he was down for business and supposed to be bad a** with the sword, or what ever the actual term indicated. Shawn ain't give no ********. He slid Izayoi across a table behind him twenty five feet from Gurando case the guy liked jacking weapons, he had some obstacles laid in front him, to even get there wasn't just a swath or hop over a row of tabletop s**t. Shawn would have it blocked off well enough though it wasn't much spectacular, it's hand down from Azuma Rikimaru was most significant. Clapping the good hand upon the wrist of his other to resonate the beating sounds as he contacted the severed hand to applaude Ando a good job, the guards were given their orders as they left in pairs.

"What am I suppose to care because you're some big badd a** from Hitokiri under Tous Shinjiko studies? Respect isn't given where I'm from, care less what you think you deserve. You have to earn it."

T
ruth be told he never lost a limb before and never been faced in an situation where he had to back away some because he had slightly, overestimated his judgment fueled by his time bomb anger. Those who knew Rico, Hot Boy Trinity knew the city slicker fair enough likewise, here in Kuro Hitokiri he was nobody as Ando was the street game. Proving matters worthy was first off, showing Gurando he took no orders from some Second Hitokiri Batosai would demonstrate itself where words could not explain. The Flame Blader Trinity been on the back burner for a while, so it is true his time and devotion to fighting his died as much been forgotten with time. Baby mama drama and two little kids, not to mention he was so hot on the block, it was time for him to leave city life and had back to Hitokiri. Now, he wasn't gone back down this far in the game, wth a hand chopped off that still needed to be reconstructed after they got to beating the ******** out each other.

Cooly smiling keeping much composure as swordsmen would no matter circumstance he handled pain the pain well. Slightly, he bent his body and his legs parted to the stance of a V'. The slight pain from his waist stung him when he dropped, raising his good hand close to his chest yet the fingers were spread as they cracked and tensed once it wand a circular motion. His severed hand stood there like it had no purpose for now limp against his side, just barely dripping blood, but to Ando it went completely limp and motionless as if he had no functions over it what so ever. Dead.
!
"I'm Shawn Trinity, leader of the Hot Boy Gang, the Blader of Flames. I run the streets filled with drugs, violence, where I'm from. I own almost the entire city, cops, businesses, whatever. I don't want your farm land, you can keep this s**t."

Kallistiae's Wife

Fashionable Consumer

"Though I have learned much from Tous, not once have I been here to study under any man. I was chosen to protect Shinjiko-Sama, and for my job well done, I has been given the honor of protecting this village!"

H
e spoke with more excitement than volume, though the undertone continued to carry anger with it.

"My respect is well earned, and if you carried any respect with you, your name would have been mentioned to me at least once by now. You are not a part of this family! My brothers and sisters of this village would all stand behind me to take you down if I so called for it. But to put their lives on the line as their protector, would be the ultimate disrespect!"

A
ndo would suddenly take charge at Shawn, his glowing eyes burning a metaphorical hole through the man as he would engage him. Shawn's words of who and what he was back where he came from did nothing but anger him more. This scum thought he had the right to share the name of Kuro Hitokiri. He was a disgrace.

"YOU LACK HONOR!"

H
e barked with a bit of spittle flying from his mouth as he would lung up at Shawn once more, though his attack wouldn't come premature this time. The only sign of an attack being inevitable was the golden, glowing hue the blade of each of his swords took on.

Musou: 3

Combative Duelist

Grabbing hold the head on a wood chair to his left, though his strength lessened without the other hand assiting, the hand that grappled the supportive headboard bulged and tightened. It's vein's enlarged and bulked with a slight increased production of blood. In the same second, Hot Boi Trinity spun a half circle to his right on the balls of his feet. The chair went swinging following his motion in a wide arc, just half way until he released it, allowing his grip to fall free from the 12lb dense chair sailing the distance as Ando approached with his blades readied. At full force, smack dabbing head on, the wood chair was a wrecking ball Ando wasn't the biggest of foes yet knowing, a flying chair at him was a lot of force on it's own. Aiming him down his midsection spinning three times in a horizontal rotation, no matter how good he was a Hitokiri with those blades, Shawn just didn't see him pulling them out in time. The path to Ando had two tables between he and the Flame Blader, a direct path meant a lot of travel, they were surrounded by tables all around them. Gathering himself, pulling his left hand as it clawed to the Assasin style his fingers twitched and spread, drawing themselves back to his face in front, his legs slightly parted in defense aa he watched what unfolded next. The man would be a force to reckon indeed, now Shawn would show him a thing or two it was time.
twisted

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces