Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dedicated Lunatic

Irina must be Jade's child that passed. It surprised him that Jade didn't visit, but Irina did. The child had never even been here before. He braced himself for the worst when Arianna said she needed to ask something, tensing she a moment. But when she did ask, it was merely to put a memorial with the others under that willow tree. His voice awkwardly shook as he looked down at Argene again and wiggled his finger in the boy's grip. "Ah, it's fine with me... You should ask Light though. That's more her area than mine."

Energy...that would make sense. "Does every person have their own energy?" If every person was unique, but their colors acted similarly when they were in certain moods, that could be their fluctuation in energy when happy, sad, or angry. "And this energy all comes from one place?" The idea of everything coming from a collective source however, seemed a bit far fetched to her. How could all energy come from one place if every person's energy was so different?

4,050 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
'Oh I see. Well, I hope I can see her soon...' She said, her dark purple eyes looking up at him with some relief. She was about to say something when her baby monitor started vibrating.
'Jumana is awake...can you watch him for a minute while I go get her?' Arianna said to him.
She wanted to give him a little more privacy with Argene. She felt a few more minutes alone with the baby would make him feel a little less nervous.
Argene started swinging his little hand, holding onto Silver's finger as he continued to suck on his fingers from the other hand.

Irina bent over to look at Chaos and Inigo closely. The wolf cub and tiger cub seemed to be sleeping deeply. She really wanted to play with them, but felt bad about waking them up. She wandered over to the fire place and hoped for the fire dragon to show up. Jade had told her of Mistress Light's dragons.

Dedicated Lunatic

"You would probably just have to go to her room and ask." Light stayed in her room most of the time, seldom seen wandering around the inn. His eyes jolted up to Arianna when she said she was going to get Jumana. "S-sure..." What was he going to do by himself? He'd never been alone with a baby, what if Argene started crying? He stood awkwardly by the door for a moment before finding a chair by the fireplace and sitting down. He relaxed some while he watched the baby boy. He imagined that his tiny, pudgy hands felt soft a relocated, but didn't dare take his gloves off. Instead he kept his eyes on the little one, believing himself to be alone in the room but for the infant in his arms.

4,050 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
"Dont look so nervous. Youll be fine. If he starts crying, just try to comfort him. Eirian told me youbonce hummed a lullaby for her. You can try that. I wont take long...besides, he seems content at the moment..." She said with an encouraging smile, then added "youre not the only one whos new at this...". She nodded at him and hurried upstairs. She had to check on Eirian as well.
Argene gurgled at him and kept swinging his arm animatedly as he continued to hold onto Silver's finger. Then he yawned loudly and his eyes looked a little tired. He gave Silver a tired smile and snuggled more into his arms.
Aerla nodded at Uya's first question. "Well, I don't know, that's just what makes sense to me. I am not certain of the origin of my energy, but it makes me feel better to believe that all things are interconnected and share at least that one thing in common." She thought for another moment. "I guess how it makes sense to me when I think about it is... All energy starts out pure and an individual's personality and emotions form it into a state that is completely unique to them..." She began to wonder why this girl was taking such an interest. She didn't mind answering questions, but it was kind of weird to be receiving so many from someone she really didn't even know.

Dedicated Lunatic

Silver relaxed after a while and did start to hum Pan's lullaby. He didn't know what else to do, so at least it was something to cut the silence in the room. Watching Argene, he couldn't help bit smile a bit. He was cute, so innocent and trusting. A pang of guilt squeezed his chest as he thought of how difficult it would be for him and his sisters to grow up. No one in this family ever grew up normally, he supposed, but he still wished he could gaurantee them better lives.

Uya took in Aerla's thoughts for a long moment, nodding to herself as it made more sense. It would explain why not just people had colors, but also lands and events. Her piercing gaze drifted up to the woman just as she finished bending the wire to beautifully cage the moonstone. Then in one easy movement, she adjusted her grip and used the inner clipping portion of her pliers to cut the wire. She realized she probably owed the stranger an explanation for disturbing her leave with all of these questions. "I see colors, around people and places. I never understood what I might be seeing and no one seemed to be able to explain it quite as well as you just did."

4,050 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
Arianna made sure Eirian was all right. The teen was sleeping soundly, and her complexion looked better than the night before. Arianna then hurried out and closed the door quietly, and went to check the baby girl. She was on her stomach, having rolled a few minutes earlier and trying to think of a way to sit up. Her body was so strong yet, but it amazed Arianna how quick they were wanting to learn things on their own. Arianna picked her up, changed her diaper and hurried downstairs.
When she got there, she found Silver humming while he held Argene. The baby boy had fallen asleep.
'Wow Im impressed. I didnt think hed ever fall asleep...he has been fuzzy all night...' Arianna said as she came in, shifting Jumana in her arms. The baby girl spotted Silver amd gurgled at him with a smile.
'I'll trade you for a minute...' She said as she offered Jumana to Silver. 'I just wanna put Argene in the baby carrier and then I can feed Jumana...' She added. She wondered if Silver was getting overwhelmed and thats why she offered to take Argene off his hands.

Dedicated Lunatic

"They get sleepy eventually, don't they?" He was glad Argene fell asleep instead of crying and fussing. Except...now he had to move the baby and hope he didn't wake up. He hesitated a moment before slowly and carefully shifting Argene in his arms and lifting him up to offering him to Arianna so she could set Jumana in his lap. He was holding his breath, almost waiting for Argene to wake up.

4,050 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
Argene shifted and stirred gently, but didnt wake up. He frowned a little bit as he was being moved around, but didnt make any noise. Arianna gently placed him in the baby carrier and covered him with a blanket. He snuggled into it, and continued to sleep soundly.
'Hes tired. Hes been fuzzy all night for some reason. Im glad he finally went to sleep...' She said smiling gently and looking at the baby with fondness.
She turned to see Silver, and Jumana's red eyes were staring into Silver's. Jumana seemed to be enthalled with Silver. Arianna smiled and said 'I think she knows who you are...I'll leave you two so you get acquainted....'
She chuckled softly, and let them be for a few minutes. In reality, she just needed to prepare a bottle for Jumana. The little girl had forgotten her hunger for a moment. Arianna decided to take advantage of that. Jumana was usually inpatient when it came to feeding time.

Dedicated Lunatic

Silver breathed an audible sigh of relief when Argene remained asleep. He probably would have panicked if the boy had awoken crying. He looked to to find Jumana staring at him and he nervously smiled as he adjusted her in his arms. It sounded horrible, but he realized again how it was that his eyes unsettled people. It was eerie, as if the baby girl was staring into his soul. But even if she inherited his eyes, she was still beautiful. "Ah, hello." He spoke quietly to Jumana.

4,050 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
Jumana's little rosy pinks formed a smile and she giggled happily when she heard his voice. She reached out towards him, wanting to touch him.
Arianna peeked at them, and smiled with content. She wanted Silver and the babies to at least get to know each other.
Irina appeared and sat on top of one of the counters. She swung her legs as she watched Arianna preparing the baby bottle.
'hi auntie...you look tired...' The brown eyed ghost little girl said.
'your brother kept me up all night...' Arianna said as she moved about the kitchen. She decided shed fix some breakfast for everyone in the inn.
Irina decided to help by handing her things. She made things levitate towards her. She was having a lot of fun watching Arianna cook.

Dedicated Lunatic

Silver smiled and lifted Jumana so she could stand on his lap, his hands around her torso to hold her up. He let her touch his face, pull his hair, whatever she wanted. He couldn't help but chuckle a bit, seeing the child so enthused about him. She definitely seemed to be the opposite of her brother at the moment, though that could have been because Argene was tired and fussy. This was his youngest daughter, his baby girl. Eirian was his teenage daughter. And Argene his little boy. The fact the he was a father and the idea of being a dad finally began to sink in.

Feral Gekko

Kleine Krahe

"Lucias!" Osena's voice echoed through the halls of the upstairs early in the morning. The sun was rising, the colors of the brilliant sunrise shining through the windows. She burst into Lucias's room and jumped on his bed, lifting a hand to keep her long hair out of her face. She looked at her startled brother, who sat up in his bed and looked around as if something were wrong. She couldn't help but laugh at his expression. How she missed seeing his face! "You look so funny when you first wake up."

"Osena, what is going on?" He kept looking around for an intruder that would have caused Osena to cause a ruckus so early. But she was laughing! He was beginning to wonder if that potion not working last night had made her snap. If so, he needed to get her home where she belonged so she could get better. He started to throw the sheets off so he could get up, but he stopped as he swung his legs to the side of the bed. Why was she talking about how he looked when he wakes up? He looked at her face again, his mind finally waking up enough to pay a little bit more attention. The acid scars still riddled the pale skin around her eyes, but staring at him weren't the pair of cloudy grey eyes he expected, but the bright pastel pink eyes she had before those demons caught her. He blinked and rubbed his eyes, looking again to make sure he wasn't hallucinating. "Can you...really see me? Everything?"

Osena excitedly nodded and hugged her brother. "I can see you, and I saw my room, and I see your room, and I see...the sunrise!" She jumped up and pulled open the balcony doors, leaning over the railing and looking at the sky. It was ablaze with beautiful oranges, purples, and reds. She shivered as a breeze crept its way in and she realized that it was still rather cold outside. She turned and practically skipped to the door. "Get dressed Lucias, we're going flying!" With that, she disappeared into her own room to dress warm enough to keep the chill away while they were in the sky.

-- Kaaay so this is long.. Sorry. Figured I owed ya though biggrin --

It was dark but the Fae didn't mind, back pressed to the ground and hands buried in the earth. Her emerald gaze stared up at the stars and the sleepy whispers of the flowers filled her ears and calmed her turning thoughts. The Earth here wasn't as loud as within her home nor were the flowers the same or the tree's but they still had the same effect and that was what counted. After all she could have been shipped off to a land completely alien to her own and devoid of sentient vegetation. Closing her eye's she tried imagining such a place and upon failing her thoughts shifted to the plant Riquozi had explained to her from his home. For the umpteenth time she wondered if those were sentient or life less. If she had been sent there instead there instead of here would she have ever met Riquozi? Would he have even looked at her if she had?

The last time she had seen either Osena or Riquozi was that fateful day when she gave the Angel the potion named Visum and helped the potion rebuild what the acid had eaten before telling the angel to rest up. The fairy wondered if it worked like she hoped it did. If Osena could see or if Tess just set her up for some big disappointment? Would the Angel now need glasses or was she colour blind? Maybe only black and white or her depth perception could be gone? She wasn't even going to think about the thought of the potion only rebuilding half the eyes or not being able to duplicate what was once there because acid and time had eaten away all the evidence, help or not it could have utterly failed. She could have caused more damage then was already there. Swallowing, Tess tried to steer her thoughts down another avenue and succeeded as questions of the Angel's brother pounced into her mind. Did Riquozi really inflict harm on Osena's brother? If so, why? Mostly though she wondered why she hadn't been there for it? Been there for Riquozi?

Tess shook her head, tumbling these questions around wasn't helping anyone. Neither were they helping her mood. Guilt and worry ate at her till she felt like she was angry and the only thing keeping her from imploding was the Earth she had latched herself into. With a sigh she pushed herself into a sitting position and pulled her fingers from the Earth. She shook the loose dirt from her hands and standing, she shook out her sundress and cardigan. Pulling her hair back she secured it in a ponytail, a shockingly human fashion trend she had rarely ever indulged in. Indulging herself seemed to be the theme for the evening but now she had put her off to long and she needed to pull herself back together. She had set aside the cleaning of the guest wing for this evening and she had put it off long enough. Whispering, she bid the flowers sweet dreams in her own tongue and then headed through the garden to the back doors of the guest wing. Laundry, sweeping, dusting and bed making all needed to be done before she allowed herself anymore down time.

Inside she quickly made her way to the linen closet and packed a rolley cart with everything she would need for the bottom floor then she methodically worked through each room until they met her high standards. While she worked she sang soft tunes that she had learned as a child and wisps of hair broke free of her hair tie to frame her face. Still she was smiling and soon the work was complete and she was back at the closet. Now the next floor, closing the closet door Tess headed for the stairs. Seems a little brooding followed by some hard work could really turn one's mood around.

-- Also I just quoted the last thing relating to this... I just realized the times are messed though lol --

4,050 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
Jumana placed her small hands on his cheeks and smiled. Then she projected a few images into Silver's mind. She showed her Arianna singing songs to them before going to sleep, tickling them. She also projected the memory of being bundled up and carried in a sling by Eirian, the night that they were born. She recalled seeing a huge furry beast (the tiger).
She removed her hands from his cheeks and hugged him. She knew he was important, she had seen him in her mother's memories. She cooed at him as she snuggled into him.

Dedicated Lunatic

Osena dove into a tree and landed on a sturdy branch, looking at the bright blue sky with enthusiasm. Her gaze flitted about, wondering where she could go even as her chest heaved to catch her breath. She wanted to see everything. This world was was so bright and beautiful. The colors were so vivid and clear. She turned her head and touched the buds on the trees. They looked like tiny little green dewdrops. "Lucias, what do you suppose is on the other side of those mountains over there?"

Lucias didn't understand where Osena got her energy. He landed on a branch below her, leaning heavily against the trunk of the tree. Whereas his sister was merely catching her breath, Lucias was completely out of breath. How was she not collapsing? They been flying all morning, soaring over the trees and gliding across rivers and ponds. His wings ached from fighting the wind high in the sky, and the aching was beginning to radiate down his back. "Osena..." He sighed. "Can we please go back and rest a while? Those mountains aren't going anywhere...Maybe we can look...tomorrow...?" He leaned his head on the tree, panting.

Riquozi had left shortly after Osena had retreated to her room that night, for once being summoned on important business. Since, he had been back in Purgatory. He kept fairly occupied making sure the people staying at the mansion were comfortable and taken care of. With this most recent war, many of the women once trapped within these walls had returned either because they had no other place to stay or to help those still recovering from their worst injuries. Others were newcomers, who had lost their homes. Since the estate had become a shelter, it was a mess. He spent a good deal of his time making sure maids were doing their jobs. Once done, he met with the other Alphas and Betas in what should have been a routine meeting to report progress with previously planned changes since the tyrant Taka's death. He left the meeting with a heavy mind, accompanying Beta Sayne back to the Krahe Moon Inn. It was becoming a familiar retreat to him, Sayne's suite and the Inn itself. Instead of immediately seeking out Teshika, he stood with Sayne on his balcony, sharing in some social smoking and relaxing.

::[[S'all good. xp ]]::

Silver was a bit stunned, freezing as images appeared in his mind. It looked like Jumana might have abilities similar to Eirian. After his initial shock, he realized the only image of him that she had was of him as a tiger. He suddenly felt an almost overwhelming feeling of relief that she did not recognize him as the monster he had been while killing the doctor responsible for their creation. Smiling, he nuzzled his nose against Jumana's tiny nose and held her to him. Even if he didn't know much about being a good father, he couldn't turn down the privilege of have Eirian, Jumana, and Argene in his life. They seemed to accept him so far, despite his curse.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff