Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,050 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
Arianna was a little taken aback. She recognized the voice, and blinked startled, but doubt still lingered in her eyes. She looked at Eirian for an explanation since she seemed very comfortable talking to him. Eirian didn't warm up to strangers so quickly. Eirian gave her a reassuring smile and said "Aunt Arianna, it is Silver. His looks have changed, that's all. Jumana wouldn't be sitting on his lap if it wasn't him nor Argene would be sleeping so peacefully against his chest if it wasn't him..."
Arianna looked at the twins and saw how comfortable they were with Silver. She knew of Jumana's deeper sense of people so she couldn't be wrong, especially when blood calls to blood. Ariana released a sigh of relief, her alarm fading away almost instantly.
"Well, it's sure nice to have you back...the twins missed you..." Arianna said and added "Would you like something to eat?"
Samael came in whistling loudly, then greeted everyone and snaked his arms around Arianna's and Eirian's waists, then pulled them a little closer to him and said to both "Ah my favorite ladies! I have missed you!"
Eirian was blushing furiously and pushed him off her, and Arianna smacked him on the back of the head as she pulled away from him.
"Good grief Sam! do you have to be annoying all the time?!" Arianna chided then said "Just go sit somewhere. I'll get you something to eat..."
"Actually..." he said rubbing the back of his head "I just came on a quick errand...." and turned towards Eirian "Aristar wants you to come over...we're going on a short business trip and he wants you to come with us..."
Eirian nodded and said "I'll be ready in five, wait for me outside...", then went to her room to change.
Samael nodded and went outside. Arianna sighed, not liking it but not saying anything about it. Eirian enjoyed those little outings, even if they could turn into a potentially dangerous situation.

Dedicated Lunatic

Silver was relieved when Arianna decided to believe him and not chase him out of the inn. And for the first time, when someone offered him something to eat he could actually accept. It was probably a bit strange, but he was actually excited about eating food.
Before he could reply, he clamped his mouth shut and watched Samael. He'd rather the man just go away, but he knew he didn't have a real reason for that besides finding his shameless flirting annoying.
As far as he knew, Eirian never came to harm when she was with Samael or Aristar and she did need a mentor or two, much like Sayne mentored him. He just wished he could pick and choose who would mentor her. But he learned with Sayori, it was usually best to avoid being overcontrolling.
After he watched Eirian leave, he sighed softly then looked to Arianna.
"Actually, I think I smelled cinnamon rolls. That sounds pretty good."

4,050 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
Arianna nodded and then went to the back to kitchen to fix him a plate.

Eirian came downstairs wearing a black body suit, with a light black armor and combat boots. Had black cut off gloves and wore her hair in a ponytail. She had a utility belt. She grabbed a water bottle from the fridge and then hurried out.

Arianna came back and placed a plate with two warm cinammon rolls and a glass of milk with a little coffee in it.
She took Argene out of his arms, and Jumana hopped off Silver's lap to let him eat comfortable. Irina came from the back of the kitchen, wearing a pink apron, and with a plate of cinammom rolls and hot cocoa for Jumana. Jumana thanked her happily and started eating her rolls.
Irina took Argene from Arianna and took him upstairs to his bed.
"Will you be staying for a while?' Arianna asked as she sat down next to Jumana. Jumana looked up at her hopeful.

Dedicated Lunatic

Silver sat in a thoughtful silence while Arianna fetched him some food and watched as Eirian hurried out the door. Several things went through his mind, like what Eirian did when she left with those men, how that compared to his childhood, and whether he should or shouldn't be more curious about what was going on. He supposed he should be, that it would be any parent's right to know where their child was and what they were doing. But aside from his very early childhood, he never knew anyone that played the part of concerned, involved parent. He had little base knowledge about parenting, and it seemed what he did know to do was either not enough or too extreme.
His eyes were distant for a moment as he was relieved of holding Argene up and Jumana hopped off his lap. He was silent for a moment as he cut away a piece of cinnamon roll and ate it, washing it down with some milk as he heard Arianna ask a question.
"Well, I do live here." Not that that answer meant much. He was famous for closing himself up in his room or taking his beast form and wandering outside. But he was around...sort of. He didn't have anywhere else to go, and even if he did, he would still linger here as an attempt to watch over his children.

4,050 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
Arianna smiled sheepishly and said "Yes, you're right. That was a silly question...it's just that the kids would like to see you more...". She stood up and went to the back of the kitchen. There were some things she had to finish doing. Jumana munched happily on her cinnamon roll, and smiled at Silver, then said "It's really good, isn't it? Aunt Arianna says she'll teach me to cook once I can reach the stove..."
Irina came in following a grumpy looking Argene. He was marching in front of her, and headed straight towards Jumana. Irina helped him sit on the stool right next to her and said to Silver "He's upset I took him upstairs. I guess he didn't want to be parted from you two...". Irina went into the kitchen and brought him a cinnamon with some milk. Argene gratefully accepted the treat and seemed appeased. Irina rolled her eyes. Her siblings were really a handful. Though she wished she was more like them, she was happy that she could even be with them, even if the body she had was really not hers.

Dedicated Lunatic

Silver only nodded and watched Arianna disappear back into the kitchen. He had finished his first cinnamon roll as he heard Jumana pipe up a question.
"Yes, they are very good. I'm sure once you learn how you'll make them even better." He smiled at his youngest daughter then looked up as he heard the sound of little stamping feet approaching. He couldn't help but laugh to himself a little bit at the sight of Argene's grumpy face. Sulking children could be a pain to deal with, but those faces they made were always cute.
"Didn't want to miss out on the cinnamon rolls, kiddo?"

A shadow portal quietly opened at the back of the kitchen, and Sayne stepped through with several cloth bags full of groceries to resupply the kitchen. He dressed just the same as he always did, but for a few layers of fresh gauze wrapped around his neck. He set about emptying the bags on the counter, being careful with jars of preserves and spices, and setting cuts of meat wrapped in brown paper aside from everything else.

4,050 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
Argene grinned mischiviously at Silver's comment and shook his head as he happily munched on his roll. He then took a sip of milk, licking the milk mistache off his upper lip. Jumana giggled and said "Oh I want to be a great cook! I read somewhere that the stomach is the way to a man's heart...I wonder if it's true...."
And her attention went back to the sticky sweet roll.
Argene scrunched his face in disgust and muttered something about girls and cooties, then took a big bite off the roll he was working on.

Arianna heard Sayne's voice and decided to stay where she was and avoid him. She was still embarrassed about the crush she had on him. So she started humming a song to herself to distract herself as she polished some cutlery and glasses before she put them away.
'Hello Mr Sayne! You came right on time! Thank you for resupplying the food storage. I'm sorry we're such a bother...' Irina said greeting him with a little bow and started putting things away 'Would you like something to drink? Or eat? Aunt Arianna was teaching me about preparing alcoholic drinks the other day...I am no expert but can fix a martini now...'
Something fell on the floor with a loud band, muffled cursing and Arianna saying out loud a pan had fell and that everything was ok.

'Irina, youre too young to be around alcohol' Jumana said with a very as-matter-of-fact tone. Then sipped some of her milk.

Irina simply rolled her eyes and continued to put the groceries away.

Dedicated Lunatic

"Well I don't know if food is a way to a man's heart, but cooking is a good skill to have." Silver chuckled softly and shook his head at Argene's reaction. He was raised with Sage, so he must have missed the strong dislike of girls because of her.
"Girl's aren't so bad, Argene. You like your sister, don't you?" He couldn't really imagine that the twins would hate each other, he hadn't seen them argue once since he had returned. But then again, maybe that was because he hadn't been back for very long.
Silver instantly sat still as he heard Irina speak to Sayne, tensely waiting to see if he would find out what was going on.

Sayne gently cleared his throat before speaking in his usual calm voice, though it sounded a bit more rough at the moment.
"I apologize for taking more time than usual to get everything you need, I've been a bit behind on my usual tasks." He said, starting to unwrap the meat while Irina put the other items away.
As he heard a metallic clatter on the floor, he paused until he knew everything was fine before lightly shaking his head in response to Irina's offer, a humored smile on his lips at Jumana's outburst.
"I'm alright, but thank you."

4,050 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
Argene looked up at Silver and wiped off the crumbs off his mouth with the back of his hand, and said "Well...yes...she's my sister...Of course I like her...but she's different than other girls, the others are weird..."
Jumana rolled her eyes and said "How would you know? You haven't met other girls other than me, Irina, aunt Arianna, Eirian, and aunt Sayori..."
"Arianna and Eirian are weird sometimes..." he muttered, frowning
"Ha! You have no basis for comparison!" Jumana said triumphantly
"Oh fine!" Argene said conceding he had lost the argument. He sighed and finished eating his cinnamon roll.

Irina finished helping put the groceries away, thanked Sayne once more and then went to the back to help Arianna with whatever she was doing.

A portal opened in the middle of the room, and a stumbling Samael came through it, carrying a wounded and unconscious Eirian. Samael seemed to be the worst of the two though, he was splattered with blood, the left side of his face had been slashed. His arms were covered in gashes too. He fell on his knees, and gently placed Eirian on the floor. He coughed and spat some blood to the side, and looked up towards the bar. Panting, he said hoarsely "Help...." and passed out too.

Jumana called out for Arianna and Irina, while Argene hopped off the stool and hurried to Eirian's side. He placed his hands on her forehead and looked very serious. After several minutes, he released a huge sigh of relief and said "She'll be fine. Has a broken arm, a couple of cracks on her ribs, and some head trauma but no internal bleeding or brain damage. Some blood loss but it won't put her life in jeopardy. She may need a transfusion though. She's going to be in a lot of pain for sure..."
He noticed was bleeding a lot from a deep gash on her arm. Arianna was kneeling by him and he snatched a towel from her apron, and wrapped it tight around the gash to stop the bleeding.
"You guys go upstairs...we'll take care of her..." Arianna said as Jumana dropped a first aid kit by her. The twins nodded gravely, Argene grabbed his sister's hand, and gave her a reassuring smile. Jumana was very shaken up, though only her eyes showed it. Irina came to help Arianna, her hands were shaking, worried about Eirian.
"Argene said she's fine. I think Samael needs more attention than her...he is in a really bad shape..." she said to Irina, she needed her to focus "Here, take care of Eirian's broken arm. You know how to do that...I'll take care of Samael...though I'm tempted to just leave him like that..." she said growling.

Dedicated Lunatic

What kept Silver back wasn't shock, but habit. Before his change, he had to stay away from blood. The smell of it made him lose himself. It was because of this, he stayed back. When the scent of blood reached his nose, he didn't feel rage or hunger.
The acrid scent hit him like a sack of bricks, heavy and thick in his nose. Instead of making his mouth water, the taste in his mouth made his stomach turn. He turned to look away, concentrating on not retching up the two cinnamon rolls his just ate. He looked up at he felt a hand on his shoulder.

Sayne had walked out and observed the situation, but did not get involved. He know Arianna knew enough first aid to handle it, and had likely taught Irina enough to be of use. He raised a brow in amusement as he saw Silver fight the urge to vomit. Well, at least since he no longer needed blood as a supplement, he no longer lusted after as he once did. He supposed it didn't smell very sweet anymore, in fact it was probably the opposite. Silver still possessed the strong sense of smell he had before, but Silver was likely wishing he had the sense of smell that perhaps a human would.
He quietly moved to stand by Silver and put a steadying hand on his shoulder. He didn't speak, avoiding having to do so too often due to his injuries. After having spikes buried in one's neck, talking tended to be uncomfortable for some time until the deep wounds could heal.

4,050 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
Eirian woke up when Irina touched her broken arm and whimpered in pain. She started to cry softly as Irina tended to her.
"Where's Samael?" she said sobbing softly
"He's being tended to by Arianna" Irina said "Lie still"
Eirian closed her eyes but the tears wouldn't stop, nor the soft cries.
" Can any of you help me take her upstairs? I think she'll be more comfortable in her bed..." Irina said as she finished putting a brace on her arm to keep it set, and looked up at Sayne and Silver. "I may have to put a cast on but I have all the supplies upstairs..."
Samael was still unconscious but half of his face was bandaged. His arms were bandaged as well. Arianna muttered about possible broken ribs too as she noticed his breathing seemed forceful, and bandaged his foot when she noticed it was swelling badly. She half hoped he had a broken foot so he'd stop getting himself and Eirian in trouble. She was angry at him for getting Eirian in harm's way and wished she could punish him somehow even though it he had already been punished enough. All the injuries he had would put him out of action for a while. He was a werewolf and even though his injuries could heal faster than a human's, he was pretty beat up compared to Eirian.

Dedicated Lunatic

Sayne patted Silver on the shoulder and handed him the black mask the boy used to keep the smell of blood from reaching his nose. At least with this he could carry Eirian upstairs without the smell making him sick.

Silver nodded and took the mask from Sayne, putting it on and taking a breath of clean air before standing up and walking over to Eirian. He kneeled down beside his whimpering daughter and slid his arms under her shoulders and knees, then gently lifted her up. He gave Eirian a kiss on the forehead in attempt to comfort her, then motioned for Irina to lead the way.

4,050 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
Eirian quieted down, and hid her face against Silver's chest, laying her injured arm on her stomach, but held onto Silver's shirt with her other free hand. She had a fistful of his shirt into her hard, and held onto it tightly. As they went upstairs, she trembled and said stuttering "Aristar...he...he...Aristar...he tried to...he tried..."
When she felt she was laid down on the bed, she looked up at Silver and didn't release his shirt, then said "He tried to stop her...she attacked Sam...and I got in the middle to stop her...she attacked me! she wouldn't stop! ". Her eyes were wide with fear and disbelief, as if she was reliving a bad memory. Irina pried her fingers off Silver's shirt and grabbed her sister's hands and rubbed them in a comforting way.
"Shh It's fine. You're safe now. Don't think about that now...." Irina said softly
Eirian pulled her hands away from Irina's and forcefully sat up, holding her injured arm, she shut her eyes as tears continued to roll down her cheeks. Her shoulders shook as she suppressed her sobs of pain and fear.
"I can't believe she couldn't stop!" she whispered with betrayal "I can't believe she hurt me..."
Irina stepped away from the bed, and grabbed a syringe from a drawer and started to prepare a sedative to help Eirian to sleep. However, she waited in care Silver wanted to say something to her first. She stayed away to the side, to give them a little privacy. She was a little envious that Eirian had a parent figure in her life. In her case, both of her parents were dead. Jade was technically dead and though she had a body to live in, she wasn't around.

Arianna asked Sayne to help her lay Samael on the couch. She took his shirt off and bandaged him with a compression band to keep his cracked ribs immobilized, then placed a light blanket over him as he slept. He had a big patch on his face where he had been slashed, and bandage around his head helped keep it in place. She then started to clean the blood off the floor and even lighted some scented candles to make the smell go away. She grabbed the bloody clothes and bandages and put them in the plastic bag, then threw them in the trash can at the back of the kitchen. She went to check on Samael one more time and then sat back on a stool at the bar. She sighed as she rubbed her temples tiredly. She needed a drink.

Dedicated Lunatic

Silver listened to his frantic daughter, wondering who Eirian could mean by 'her'. Obviously it was someone she knew, but he couldn't guess who since there were several females who weren't here. As Irina backed off, he nodded to her and sat on the edge of the bed.
"Hey...Rest now. Once you're rested, we'll talk about what happened, okay? It'll be okay." He probably didn't look very comforting with a black mask on his face, but he was trying. He gently ran a hand through her hair before getting up and stepping away.

After helping Arianna with the lifting, Sayne stayed back and merely observed. He didn't much have the energy today to be dealing with people that were not his responsibility. He didn't know what happened and at the given moment he didn't care enough to ask. He silently walked behind the bar and poured Arianna a shot of honey whiskey. As he set the glass down he carefully cleared his throat before speaking.
"If I happen to see Ri-i before Miss Tess begins her cleaning, I will ask him to warn her about the mess." Teshika was thorough enough in her housekeeping that even a speck of blood would cause her kind heart to worry about the inhabitants of the inn. He only wished he could have respectfully used their full names rather than their nicknames, it was more syllables than he'd rather utter.
Now he needed to go find Light and see what shape she was in.
"Please excuse me." He said quietly, bowing his head before making his way toward the main doors to go outside.

4,050 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
Arianna stiffened as she felt Sayne move about and place a glass of liquor by her. She avoided his eyes, and simple nodded without turning towards him as he excused himself. When he disappeared, she relaxed and let out a deep sigh. She grabbed the glass and downed it in one gulp. She then hopped off the stool and went to look for the twins. She wanted to make sure they were not getting into trouble.

Eirian tried to calm herself down as Silver tried to comfort her. She wiped her tears off with the back of her good hand and nodded in agreement. She would get some rest and they could talk later. Irina injected the sedative but Eirian reached out of Silver. and said "Please...stay here until I fall asleep...."
Irina went to the other side of the bed, where her injured arm was and started to get materials for a cast. That way she would also be out of the way of Silver, he could sit by her and comfort her while she settled down.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff