Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dedicated Lunatic

Silver straightened and stared down at the sketchbook, almost instantly recognizing it. Jade had always been drawing something. He even remembered when she somehow managed to draw his sister in armor. He corked his bottle shut and put it under the counter before placing a gloved hand on the book and sliding it in front of him. Opening it, he gently turned the pages as if it were some ancient, delicate tome. He would smile at some pages and thoughtfully stare at others, but he would either put a gloved hand or immediately turn the page if the drawings were of Jakkino. Once a respected mentor, since his betrayal no one wanted anything to do with him. Silver didn't even much like the fact that he looked more like Jakkino than his real father.

4,050 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
Eirian smiled wistfully and said 'She never actually said she wanted you to have it...but I do feel that she would have wanted that. The little time I spent with her, she would have it with her all the time. She would look at pictures of you and Sayori in particular. The ones at the end are mostly of you. Her favorite one of you was the one with your armor and swords....the one I like best is of Hakkai and the fire dragon together as if theyre dancing...'
She stayed quiet for a moment and said 'Have you ever seen anyone draw like she did?...she was...unbelievably good...'
Eirian stood up and said 'Well, I will leave you alone now...I need some fresh air...Ive been cooped up too long...'. She smiled and patted Silver's hand, and then left.

She put on a light jacket, grabbed her bag and put her sketcpad in the bag.

Dedicated Lunatic

Silver nodded, silently staring at one of the last pictures. He never understood why Jade saw him the way she did, like some sort of knight or hero. Born as a cursed being, he couldn't be the brave prince or the valiant knight. That's not who he was. But somehow she saw him as so much more. After Eirian left, Silver stood and walked over to the fireplace, Jade's sketchbook in his hand. Kyuzen opened his green eyes to stare up at Silver, but didn't start up with his usual clicking and hissing noises. Silver's crimson eyes stared into the fire as he contemplated tossing the sketchbook to Kyuzen for the fire dragon to devour. Jade's glorified images of him seemed like too much of a lie to bear. The book shifted in his hand, but he couldn't bring himself to do it. No matter how untrue those drawings seemed to him, they were still her memories. Memories she treasured and they shared. Sighing, he placed the sketchbook on the mantle. It seemed a fitting place for it, where others could see it. He ran his hand back through his hair and looked around the room as he realized Arianna was still there. He turned and walked toward the doors, heading to his room.

Feral Gekko

Trev said nothing. If Trinna wasn't so willing to keep this secret for her then Trevelyn was sure her Guardian would have been stripped from her. Not to mention the fact that Teshika did not know this was Trev's reason for staying here. Riquozi and the others like him gave her the willies, a deep down feeling of terror and Tess had up and hitched herself to one of them. There was not a doubt in her mind that some one was coming after the Fae but from the Enchanted Lands or Purgatory Trev wasn't sure. She dreaded to think about emissaries coming from both plains at the same time, but for now at least there was two Guardians here. It may not stay that way for long but she felt better knowing her flock mate was among the tree's.

All these things were unexplainable to strangers. The risks, the different races, some times she had difficulty explaining it to herself. trying to change the subject yet again Trevelyn turned to the ghost girl and asked a question that had always nagged her about ghosts.

"I have read that to become a ghost you have to have a tie among the living. Is that true?"

Feral Gekko

As Riquozi spoke Tess continued to hold his hand though she grew more and more nervous. Not for her own safety or even his but more over their relationship and wether or not he thought it worth pursuing. They had just begun and if she were being totally honest she had never had a relationship such as this. Danil had wanted her, not for beauty or personality but for the power she could supply him and she had never been interested in the man. The humans had owned her never courted her or cared for her words the way Riquozi did, not to mention his desire for her not to heal others. Her gifts, in her lands and here, had always been coveted and he wished her to stop using them if the expense was herself. Her heart shrank away from the feelings the occurred with the thoughts of never seeing this man again, it hurt to picture a future with out him here. Maybe that would change over time and they would grow apart as she had heard often happened but she desperately wanted to see where they could go together, how long they would last and how grand it could be.

How could she voice these concerns? His homeland was in turmoil over the very thing they were trying to accomplish and she knew Riquozi was nervous after the Mistresses had visited him here and spoke to her. Tess wasn't defenceless though, she knew she could handle her own. She had the gift of healing but the flip side of the coin was pain, she could dish it just as much as she could take it and she wouldn't leave him with out a fight. When her powers were released she would be a true force to be reckoned with but she doubted this all counted for much in his mind. Tess leaned into him.

"All this and you still came here? Does visiting put you at risk?"

Dedicated Lunatic

"It's nothing new, really. The issue is just...being revisited. Being here doesn't change anything." As she leaned more against him, he found his arms wrapping around her in a relaxed embrace. Oddly enough, since he started speaking to Teshika, his tension became less and hers seemed to grow. He doubted it had anything to do with her abilities, but was probably more a coincidence that only showed the effect she seemed to have on him. Perhaps easing his tension would help her relax. At the thought of getting her to relax, he remembered something that would at least provide a happier change of subject. He reached back and pulled a necklace out of his back pocket, a gourd-shape vial hanging from green cord with two little moss balls floating inside."I don't know how you feel about water plants, but this is for you. My-yo said they're called 'Marimo'." He held it up to her, the cord loosely intertwined between his long fingers so it could hang without slipping and falling. Still trying to avoid seeming possessive or overeager, he was unsure if a ring was appropriate. Before all of the arguing in Purgatory, he had visited Mypuyo to see if he had any ideas. After all, he probably knew the most about the living realms. The fellow Alpha had spewed out enough ideas to make his head spin, but these little moss balls and the story that came with them was...interesting. "They're a treasure from a select few lakes in a place called Japan. Marimo are a symbol of luck and everlasting love, and can live to be one hundred years old. They start off as those tiny little fluff balls and slowly grow over time to be as big as a grapefruit."

Enduring Phantom

9,450 Points
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
He sat back and watched the two women talk. He really had nothing to say at this point so instead he just enjoyed the company. After a few moments he closed his eyes and started humming a bit, the song was something he could hear rushing through his body, his veins.

4,050 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
Arianna looked up at Silver and noticed the look of grimace on his face. She recognized the sketchpad he placed on the mantle. She could only guess what he was thinking. She wanted to say something to him but he left the room quickly.
She sighed and looked at the twins. They were starting to get sleepy. Arianna picked up both of the babies and made her way to their room.

Eirian went outside for a walk. She headed towards the forest and hummed as she walked. It was chilly but it didnt bother her. She was thankful she was part demon, because otherwise she would not be able to go outside in daylight. Though she did have to wear sunscreen because her skin was still sensitive.

Irina looked up at Trev and tapped her chin, looking a bit pensive.
'Well...I do have a half siblings that are alive...and an aunt...I only met them after I died. I died during child birth...and my momma died with me...'
Sage was in Silver's room, contemplating what she might say to him when he eventually came back here. She had felt out of place for a while now and she figured it best to leave for a while, so she waited, feeling that it was also best to give a proper goodbye instead of vanishing into the night. Whether she would be back or not, she was not sure. She just knew that she had to leave for a while, to find herself again somehow instead of clinging to memories and trying to hold on to feelings of the past when things were ever changing and progressing. Except for her. She was unchanged, not moving forward, always stuck in what once was and clinging to those feelings as though if she were to let go, she'd lose everything. She paced the floor, thinking, saying random words out loud to herself to practice what she might say to him.

Dedicated Lunatic

Silver somberly walked to his room, sucked into his own thoughts and memories. He didn't know what to do with himself. His hair fell in his face as he walked, eyes cast down at the subtly ornate carpet that led to his room. As he approached the door, he heard Sage pacing and talking. He paused for a minute wondering who could be in there with her, but he heard no second voice. Confused, he placed a glove hand on the doorknob and opened the door. He glanced around the room before looking Sage. "Is everything okay?"
She froze and looked at him when he entered his room. "I'm leaving." The words escaped her mouth before she had a chance to even process how she wanted to bring up the subject leaving all of her rambling and thinking useless. She bit her lower lip and lowered her gaze.

Dedicated Lunatic

"What?" His eyes widened, his voice raising slightly out of surprise. He hadn't expected, that all this time she seemed so distant, she was planning to leave. Before he got himself too worked up, he took a deep breath and walked over to Sage. He stood in front of her for a moment, unsure of what to say. There was an impulse to throw out accusations and insults, but that was the highly irrational side of him. What he really wanted to know was why. He lifted his hand to her chin, silently asking her to look at him. To look him in the eyes and tell him why. "What's going on, Sage?"

4,050 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
Jade appeared outside of Light's room. She wished to speak to her and wonderes if she would allow her some of her time to do so. She had been thinking about this for a long time and was resolved to do this. All she could do was try. She sighed and then went through the door, hoping Light was there and available.
'Misstress Light? Are you here? May I speak to you?' She said looking around, floating in the air gracefully. She wore a white gown, her hair laid on her shoulders.

Dedicated Lunatic

Vermilion eyes opened at the sound of a female voice outside the door, staring blankly at the doorknob for a moment. Light took that moment to call her mind and soul back to her. She slowly breathed in as if she were being filled with life again, lifting herself to a sitting position on the bed. "Come in." She yawned and rubbed at her face. There were dark circles under her eyes as if she never slept, her golden and blue hair straight and limp, falling over her shoulders and chest. She wore simple black leggings and a dark and light grey striped top lined with lace. They were comfy, and she hadn't expected to impress anyone anytime soon anyway.

4,050 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
She bowed gently and said to her 'Good Evening....I dont mean to be a bother...but Id like to ask tou something...'. She looked up at her and said humbly 'I...this...this is about Silver...'
She moved closer and knelt by the bed, and looked up at her with determination 'I...if you can...Id like you to tell me...if Silverthorn's curse can be removed and how...if I could take his place and be Master Taka's slave, I will do it...'. She dropped her gaze and said softly 'I just want him to be happy...'

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff