Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dedicated Lunatic

::[[ Oh, you didn't have to do that^^ I was just about to edit. xp ]]::

"That makes two of us." Well, sort of. He was used to their souls. However, the soul ad the actual human being was different. "I wouldn't fret much about it, you'll get used to it in time." He jumped and stood back a bit to get out of the way of the large dog, holding his grey feathered wings up to keep them out of the way of the vacuum nose. Falling silent, he listened to the woman and raised a brow. Maybe more living realm creature were less away of other realms than he realized.

Flustered, Osena sat down and waited. She would follow, but she didn't want Lucias having to come and guide her everywhere. She absentmindedly ran he fingers through he hair, letting out a soft sigh. What a busy night this was turning out to be.
She smiled, then looked over to the winged man named Lucias. "Is everyone here an angel?" Bear just got even more excited and was sniffing happily at everyones clothes.

Skylar sat down on the ground and just kind of stared at everyone with wide eyes, "I don't understand, are we dead or something?"

(No worries, you can't be the only one to edit biggrin I'm just glad I beat you to it)
User Image "i got cast down from heaven." she said softly as she slowly tucked her wings against her back though trying to keep them out of the dogs reach as she wasnt sure what to do with this animal yet. She had often spent hours watching the humans from heaven but she still was no closer to understanding them and she was slowly becoming one of them. She looked over at lucias and watched him for a few moments he was an angel as far as she could tell but he didnt have the grace of heaven and so she didnt know what kind of angel he was so she just assumed he was a fallen angel and wondered if she would loose all six of her wings eventually.
(One more reply guys, then I'm gonna go pick up my nephew. I'll be back though after I just gotta find this lady's house)

Dedicated Lunatic

"No, my sister and myself are Purgatory angels, quite different from a creature of Heaven. That's why our wings are grey and not white, because we're not considered pure like an angel from Heaven." That would probably explain the difference in the number of pairs of wings aswell, but Lucias was far from an expert on any of that. He kept his wings barely within reach of the dog to allow Bear to smell without harming them. He raised a brow at Skylar. "You're far from dead. This is the living realm. This inn is run by a Purgatory demon is all, and seems to be a magnet for...different beings."

::[[ M'kay. ]]::
She sighed and closed her eyes, "This is too unreal, cool, but unreal. Bear enough." she waved a hand at him, causing him to lose interest in their wings and to join his master. "I think...its time to digest." She slowly stood, dusting off her filthy clothes, "And to bathe. If its okay, I'd like to take a room just to get some rest."

After a moment she turned and went inside, grabbing her belongings and bidding goodnight to Osena. "It was a pleasure talking with you. We're just going to grab some sleep and a bath. We'll be back down to speak in a little while." And with an ushering to Bear they went upstairs to grab the nearest room.

(brb all)
User Image She stayed silent and listened to lucias talk about being a purgatory angel and wondered if he may know a way to contact lucifier. She just wanted to make sure he was alright after all they were broodkin having been the first angels god had created along with micheal and gabriel though she had discovered after she had been cast down to earth that while her brothers were written about in this book called the bible she was never mentioned. At first she had become angry but then she had grown to not care about it. anger was still a strange feeling as it often caused things to explode or catch on fire. She watched the girl and her dog leave and wondered if she should just leave things would go back to normal here but she was tired of running.
(I'm back. It was a false awkward alarm, but I'm back ahaha)
Aerla, who had remained silent and just watched the interactions of the others, turned to speak to Osena finally. "It got really chaotic all of a sudden tonight, didn't it? Babies, new people..." She didn't really know what to say, but it felt suddenly uncomfortable keeping to herself. She pulled her long blonde wavy hair over one shoulder and proceeded to braid it, her green eyes staying transfixed on the door.

As Sage approached the Inn again, she stared blankly at the angels near the entrance. So much was changing tonight it seemed. She made her way closer she sensed some tension. "Everything alright?"
User Image She looked up at the new person and nodded before she turned and headed back inside. though reluctant to join everyone incase she caused another incident. She took a seat off to the side so she wasnt in the middle of everything and watched silently.
Sage watched the woman go back inside, a confused look on her face. She wasn't about to intrude further, so she apologized to the man and went inside as well. She kept her gaze on the ground and rushed through the double doors and upstairs toward Silver's room. She opened the door slowly, trying to be as quiet as she could in case Silver was sleeping. She sat down softly on the bed next to him and looked down at his covered form.
Bear came barreling down the stairs again, wet but clean and smelling of green tea. "Damn it Bear get your a** back up here I swear I will KILL YOU!" Down came Skylar leaping the last steps to tackle her huge dog to the ground. She was still filthy, but now she was wet too. "UGHHH!" she pinned him down and just stared at him for a long while before releasing him. "You don't even know what you did." He jumped up and just started rolling around again. She was kneeling on the ground, defeated and looking more of a wreck than when she first came in.

Dedicated Lunatic

"It's strange, I hadn't expected to ever see so much activity here. It's always so...quiet." Osena shrugged and gathered her hair over one shoulder, braiding it. "I don't believe I've met you...But I have a feeling you've been here a while. Has it ever been this busy before?" She wasn't sure how long this person had been staying here, but asking definitely would start a decent conversation.

Lucias watched the dog and woman go as a woman he knew had been around a while approached to check on things. The only thing that was really wrong was all the tension in the air. He waved a hand, dismissing the need for her to apologize as he gave her a sympathetic smile and soon made his way back inside. Ever the blossoming social butterfly, Osena seemed content talking to a woman that had thus far kept to herself. Satisfied that he could leave her be, he walked up to the angel. "Are you hungry or thirsty?"

Silver was oblivious to all the commotion, hiding in his bed and dead to the world for the moment. He tensed as his heard the door open and stayed still, waiting for whoever walked in to say something. But when he heard nothing, not even his closet opening or closing, he figured it must be Sage. He sighed softly, wondering if he could roll over and face her, with his mask on his face and having to explain why he was wearing it. But he knew he couldn't avoid her. He sat up and crossed his legs, looking down at his lap. His voice was slightly muffled from the mask. "I'm sorry I didn't say anything before...And now everything is worlds away from what I thought it would be."
User Image SHe looked over at lucias as he walked over and was kind of surprised that he actually wanted to talk to her. "umm..." she said as she thought about it. In heaven she didnt need to eat or sleep so she wasnt sure what she would even like food wise but then her stomach gave what seemed to be an angry growl and she blushed as she looked down at it. Willing the offensive organ to be quiet. " i've never had to eat before so i dont know what i would even like" she said and blushed as she looked at him.
Aerla smiled and looked at Osena whose name she only really knew from listening to others speak it. She watched as the angel started braiding her hair as well, slightly amused by it. "We haven't met, I'm Aerla. I've been here a decent while but not all that long. Since I've been here it hasn't been this busy, no."

Sage looked at him for a long moment before moving or saying anything. After she felt that she had been silent for too long, she reached over and took his hand in hers, running her fingers gently over his stains. "I don't know what you mean. How did you think it would be?" Her tone was as even and soothing as she could make it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff