Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dedicated Lunatic

"It's no trouble at all, really." Sayori softly smiled at Sage. If anything, she felt like it wasn't enough. She walked to the closet again to pull out a folding stool and unfolded it as she walked back into the bathroom, setting at down on the floor in front of the counter and mirror.
"Come, sit." She patted the stool seat then walked to the bathroom window and opened it as much as possible so that the heat trapped in the bathroom could escape and she could work more comfortably.

"Just fine, thank you. You seem to be enjoying yourselves." Ri said as he walked to the edge of the pool at the steps and walked in, making his way over. He touched Lina's shoulder as he reached around her for his cigarette case and took one for himself. Rather than lighting it with a match he leaned over while she was taking a drag from hers and used the bright ember. He placed the case back on the bar counter and stood an equal distance from both women. "I hope I'm not interrupting."

"She seems perfectly smart and capable, like her sister." Lina grinned and winked at Jil. She didn't break eye contact with Jil at all as Ri touched her shoulder, knowing that was his silent way of letting her know not to move and that she could continue. When he used her cigarette to light his, she inhaled a bit longer to make sure he was able to get his lit without an issue.
Sage followed her back into the bathroom and sat down on the stool. It felt foreign for someone to dote on her the way Sayori was, especially due to not having been around for so long. Sage watched Sayori open the window and couldn't help but think to herself how this person she'd known since she was small was now a grown woman who was taking care of her. They'd all been grown for some time, obviously, but Sage was speechless at how fast time seemed to pass.

Romantic Dreamer

Jil smiled as Lina spoke. "Well, you are the charmer." She sips on her drink again as she relaxes. "I do have to say that being related to a unicorn is a bit different." She shakes her head at Ri's question. "Nope, not really. If you want you can join in. Lina is okay with it as well, right?" She got out another cup and poured Ri some sake. "Tradition says you are not allowed to pour your own cup."

Dedicated Lunatic

When Sayori turned back she noticed Sage watching her and smiled nervously, her cheeks flushing a bit. She just realized she was practically mothering a woman that had known her since she was a toddler. Silver would probably be shocked to see her being so assertive.
"Sorry if I'm being...much." She laughed nervously. "I guess I'm kinda stuck in mommy mode."
She took a spare towel and draped it over Sage's shoulders before she began to brush her hair. "It feels nice though, being needed. I spent so much of my life depending on other people."

"Is that so?" Ri said in response to both of Jil's statements. He waited for her to finish pouring his cup then held his cigarette between his lips as he scooped one arm under Jil's legs and wrapped the other behind her back. He lifted her slightly in the water, just enough to steal her seat and set her on his lap. He took his cigarette from his lips and picked up the sake cup as he exhaled a small cloud of smoke. "I'd be a fool to refuse such a tempting offer."

"I should hope so, my job depends on it!" Lina stuck out her tongue at Jil and giggled. As Ri moved to pick up Jil she moved her legs away and sipped her sake, smiling in amusement at the couple.
"You're not being much. I am just glad to see how you grew up to be such a compassionate and loving person." Sage reached up to hold the edges of the towel so it stayed clasped at her neck. ""I just didn't expect this sort of welcome." Sage laughed sheepishly. "I feel like most of the time you've known me I've not been a very strong person, always around then not because I am bad at handling my emotions. So I really appreciate the care you're giving me."

Romantic Dreamer

Jil nods her head as she smiles. "Yep! It is so!" She goes along with Ei's plan and sits on his lap. She takes a sip of her drink as she gets comfortable. "We will see how tonight goes. I'm betting on more than one bed partner." She thought it would go that way at least.

Dedicated Lunatic

After smoothing her hair down with the comb she began the haircut with taking off a few inches of length, her delicate fingers working in careful yet quick sections.
"I feel like when Silver had to leave he loved me twice as much to make up for not being able to be with you and your baby." Talking about it felt slightly easier when she was more focused on something else. The memories of her brother doting on her and basically raising her played in the back of her mind, a soft smile on her lips and a peaceful look on her face. Even though Silver was her big brother, he had taken on a fatherly role and had always been fiercely protective of her even to a fault.
With the length finished she worked on some layers to get rid of the remaining split ends and give Sage's hair some more volume. "I'm just fortunate enough to get the chance to give some of that love back."

"I think that's a pretty safe bet." Ri softly chuckled and took a sip of his drink, wrapping his free arm around Jil's waist to pull her back flush against his chest. He set his cup down and took a drag from his cigarette then exhaled upwards. As he reached over to flick the ashes in one of the bar trays he bent his head slightly to brush his lips against the side of Jil's neck.

"You two fit so well together, like puzzle pieces. Where can I fit?" Lina put out her cigarette in the ash tray, her celestial eyes glowing softly in the dimming light. Her attention was far more focused on the evening's activities than the chance to use Ri's coveted cigarettes. Her smile was almost predatory as she finished her sake and set the cup on the counter. She stood up and stepped closer to Jil and Ri then put her hands on Ri's shoulders for support as her legs smoothly glided in the water to straddle Jil, her nose mere inches away from hers. "Hm...Right here works."
"He deserved so much better in life, always suffering. He was a good man." Sage wished she could punish those that hurt him. He was everything to her, even still. But she let those angry thoughts subside as it was no use to dwell on such things. "I am glad you had him. He was so full of love. He adored you." She smiled, remembering spending time with Sayori and Silver when they were all much younger.

Romantic Dreamer

Jil smiled when Ri put his arm around her. She took another sip of her drink and then set it down. She took in a breath and shivered slightly when Ri started to brush his lips on her neck. She giggles at Lina's words. "I'm sure there's someplace." She then watches as Lina gets on her lap. She wraps her arms around the waist of the other woman. That does work!" She lightly brushed her lips on Lina's lips when they got close.

Dedicated Lunatic

"I really couldn't have asked for a better big brother." Sayori smiled sadly. She wished Silver was here to see how much she had changed and how much more independent and brave she was. And to meet Yu and Shy. He would make a great uncle. The injustice of it all hit her again. He never did anything to deserve what he got.
She sighed and pushed the thoughts away as she set down the scissors and comb on the counter and stood in front of Sage, gently taking sections from both sides of her hair between her delicate fingers and checking to make sure she got the lengths even. "Will you be okay in here tonight? I don't mind staying. Or Chaos could keep you company."

Ri carefully snuffed out his cigarette and left it at the edge of the ash tray, needing both hands free. His arms moved from around Jil and he placed his hands on Lina's thighs to keep her in place. He brushed his lips against Jil's neck again before he parted his lips and gave her a gentle bite, his elongated canines pressing against her soft skin.

Lina's smiled widened as Jil seemed so comfortable being in the middle of a demon sandwich and she playfully rocked her hips as she was embraced. As their lips touched Lina followed Ri's example and gave Jil's bottom lip a gentle bite.
Sage thought for a moment. She was enjoying Sayori's company, and the idea of Chaos' company sounded nice as well, but she thought maybe some time alone to process the day might be good for her. "I think I'll be okay for tonight, but I really appreciate the offer." She didn't generally sleep much, anyway, and didn't want to keep others awake on her behalf.

Romantic Dreamer

Jil was more than happy to be a part of the demon sandwich. She shivers more as she feels Ri's canines on her neck. She enjoys the feeling of Lina giving her bottom lip a gentle bite. Since Ri was helping to keep Lina there Jil decided to explore Lina's body with one hand. She had to admit to herself that the feeling of another woman was always fun. She enjoyed the soft feel of Lina's body, feeling more than a little warm herself and wondering if the other two could tell.

A small wolf ran into the room where Sayori and Sage were. Yurina almost spun out of control but managed to stick the slide at the last second. "Sayori! Mum! I brushed my teeth, and I'm ready for bed!" The wolf changed into a young girl looking around ten years old. She was wearing jeans as well as a T-shirt. On her feet were a pair of sneakers. She let out a breath that smelled minty. "See? I brushed my teeth!" She then took in a breath. "Okay, I like that you got us into a school, but I have one complaint! They want me to wear a skirt! Can you see me wearing that? There is a school uniform and all girls need to go with the skirt!" She huffed as she folded her arms over her chest."It's not right! I don't need to be skirt wearing!"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff