Welcome to Gaia! ::

Feral Gekko

Trev poured herself more coffee then reclaimed her spot at the bar.
"Guardians can morph into any creature they are linked with. I would more resemble a Rakshasa as I take the form of a tiger but there are obvious differences"
She lifted her hands to encompass her odd colouring.
"Currently I am unassigned to any protection detail but Trinna, another patron here, is a Guardian of Paradise and protects the people of El Dorado or rather 'The Hidden Island of Gold'
She brought her violet gaze up to meet his eye's
"So what are you? This place doesn't exactly attract the normal types"

*edit*
{{ Niiice lol Gaia is loading strange for me hence all the edits }}

"Bonsai tree's"
Tess squinted in thought. Bonsai's were not one of the tree's from her home land.
"I think these are meant for personal use. To be trimmed and attended to by humans for relaxation. Though do not hold me to this as I am no expert"
Tess grimaced hating the fact that she was useless in this moment. her mind retracted to other such useless feelings most previously her last encounter with Osena.
"Do you have a favorite plant? I like the great weeping willows"

Enduring Phantom

9,450 Points
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
He smiles at Trevelyn, purple gaze meeting purple gaze. The meeting gaze seemed to cause the faint pulsing of his tattoos to quicken a bit, "Where I come from, I'm known as a Runic. Although most people don't even remember my kind exist after they were almost completely wiped out. I am...part magic, part living being. We just happen to mostly take on human forms. We are also born fragmented, parts of us scattered across different realities...and at times we are pulled to the reality of one of our parts to reclaim it."

Feral Gekko

Trev had experience with magic, after all it is what bound her to her tiger form. She feared it more now that magic was also the only thing to be able to kill her or separate her from her tiger form.
"So you are here to find a fragment of yourself?"
The pulsing with his tattoo's kind of creeped her out but she found this man interesting despite herself and leaned a little more closely her eyes moving from his to inspect his tattoo's.
"I am called Trevelyn..... Nice to meet you Runic."
She didn't offer the human way of a handshake instead she bowed her head in a greeting more attuned to her kind.

Enduring Phantom

9,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
He bowed his head back in greeting to Trevelyn, "Runic is like...Guardian, my name is actually Aiswynd...It's an honor to meet you Trevelyn...Guardians are...held in rather high regard by all forms of magic practitioners...it's because of a guardian I know anything at all about what I am because one was tasked with guarding the knowledge for future Runics."

Feral Gekko

So he was called a runic like she herself was a guardian, she flushed slightly at this blunder but moved on from it rather quickly. Bringing her gaze up to his own again. His words made sense.
"Powerful magic practitioners are the one's that link us with our animal counter parts it would not surprise me if they utilized us, as we are exceptionally good at what we do."
If you did not take the loss of Atlantis into account the guardians had never lost what they were meant to protect. Exactly how Atlantis was lost was still kind of a mystery even to the Guardian's.
"I find myself wanting to apologize for not knowing of your kind even when mine protects yours"
Not that she would ever apologize to a male but she did find herself wanting to. also she idly wondered what animal this guardian had chosen to take for the protection of Runic's.

Enduring Phantom

9,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
He smiles warmly at Trevelyn, "My kind are not...native to this planet, although another of me walks it, which is what drew me here. To find the piece of me, the fragment that carries one of the last five runes I need to be complete." He glances away momentarily and then back, he was fighting the blushing. Trevelyn was something else and he was not used to it.

"In my world, the Guardians...they suffered one failure, but...we do not blame them, at least the Runics that survived never did. There...is only so much one can do against a mob...let alone when that mob forms an army...We-I...am sorry for the Guardians that died trying to protect the native home of the Runics..." his words were forced, not because they were false but because they were painful for him to say, as if in saying it, he lived the event.

Feral Gekko

"I truly hope you find the bits of yourself that are missing. Many that dwell here are from different worlds or different plains maybe your missing piece will walk through these doors much like you did"
She returned his warm smile with a tentative one of her own but as his words went on her face darkened, her brows drawing together pinching her face in an obvious look of pain. It took a lot to kill a guardian at least on this planet it did. Their souls had to be wrenched to pieces for them to be completely gone and the process was painful. Guardians were also relentless well known for never giving up even when dismembered or all others have moved off. Protecting things was all they lived for, the only thing worth living for.
"I am sorry for their failure to your people. I am, however, grateful that a few of you lived to cherish their lose so it was not in vain"
It hurt to apologize especially for the loss of her own but they had died protecting something and that was worth every thing. It was just sad that their deaths meant nothing for he made it sound as if they lost, losing was never taken lightly.

Enduring Phantom

9,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
He looks down and sighs, "um...in the past...The Runics...not all of them were the best of people, and...the world revolted...humans, dwarves, elves...even dragons got involved my kind angered the world that much with arrogance. We...they claimed the roles of gods, and the Guardians...long before then, when the Runics were just a new race...burgeoning and young...Several Guardians dedicated themselves to protecting the home they had...a simple mountain village...where runics grew up, and were watched over, trained and cared for until they reached the state of...wholeness...My...ancestors...lived separate from all of them...in a small village in Kiev, they hid, they were able to survive...but they died...to...I just wanted to apologize...I apologize to every guardian I meet since i found out that...they died for my ancestors, my people...because they had become arrogant monsters."

He wouldn't meet her gaze at this point, just stared at the his hands clasped before him. This was always painful, the guardians always seemed to take it stoically but he knew they hurt every time hearing it. They deserved to know, even if the truth was painful they deserved to know. After all, they didn't even come from his world to begin with.

Feral Gekko

Trev swallowed.
"You are here, they did their duty. It is all we ask of guardians. We do not choose what the people or places become. They did their duty and you remember that is more then enough for those that are lost."
She took a sip of her coffee but suddenly the taste was dull and unwanted. She dropped her gaze to his plate.
"You done with that? I suppose I should meet the requirements of my current station and remove your plate."
She smiled then. A soft almost reluctant smile but still a smile none the less and hopped once more to her feet and rounding the bar.

Enduring Phantom

9,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
"I still feel it is a failure...your kind weren't even natives to my world...should never have been their fight..." he looked over at the plate and reached over for it, there was a pulse through his tattoos. His reaction at what happens is one of shock and surprise, he obviously didn't expect it to happen. The sudden garden of crystals, with electricity arcing between the tips that erupted from the food he had just reached towards.

Feral Gekko

Her smile was true following his next statement. There was no fight that a guardian didn't want in on, at least not the one's that took on meat eaters as their ulterior skin. She highly doubted that words would be able to explain it properly to him though. When electricity jumped from his plate her violet eye's went round as saucers and she smirked in good humour.
"You could have just said no. There was no need to show off."
She poured the contents of her mug down the bar drained and proceeded to clean dry and put back the tiny piece of ceramic.

Enduring Phantom

9,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
He stares at the plate, his mouth hanging open for a bit before he shook his head, "rings...I didn't mean to cause that! at least the...bits that tried to fly away were vaporized so no mess happened...geez..." he looks at his hand and then stuffs it into a pocket in his pants as if that would stop it from causing more problems. He just looked embarrassed now.

Feral Gekko

Her brows raised, impressed despite her desire not to be.
"You managed to incinerate food and put on a light show, without even actively trying? Must say that is pretty cool."
With a small chuckle she turned her back to him for second to grab the bar polish from a lower counter. Upon turning back to the bar she let a bit of her curiosity go and ask him a question.
"What can you do when you actually mean to do something?"

Enduring Phantom

9,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
He blinks a few times and looks down at his hands before he looked back at her and smiled a bit, "Want to see?" someone actually excited about his powers, not afraid of them, this was different, "Probably...best we go outside...."

Feral Gekko

Trev grinned, her teeth elongating slightly with her excitement. Her pond had space enough for an explosion and besides maybe Hakkai would enjoy a show.
"I have the perfect place!"
Dropping everything onto the counter Trev jumped the bar rather then go around and trotted to the back patio doors. Flinging the doors open she loped down the steps going right up to the tree line. Never once bothering to check if he was following. The water dragon's den wasn't far just down the path she was now in front of. Pausing she turned back to face him her face filled with a mixture amusement and curiosity but her eye's held mischief.
"Think you can keep up?"
Trevelyn shifted then. One instant human the next a giant white tiger striped through with pale violet fur. The vivid violet eye's the only remainder of the human side of her and right now they were looking at him expectantly.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff