Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Object of Affection 150
User Image
User Image

Natalie smiled. "It's okay," she reassured Vincent. "I think everybody has that one phobia of somethin'..." She grinned. "But I'm not gonna tell you what mine are, because you'd only use 'em against me!" she teased, sticking out her tongue. She pulled a napkin from a napkin holder and twirled it in front of the kitten to see if the little creature would play with it.

Vincent of Chaos

Questionable Vampire

10,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: KO 200
User Image

Vincent then looks over the table then jumps to the other side of the diner to run really quickly out the door of the diner yelling, "Runaway." He runs as fast as he could.

The kitten is in the diner playing the napkin holder and patting it with its paws.

((You can take over the kitten. I am falling asleep. Past my bed time.))

Mademoiselle Alvinette

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
User Image
User Image

Natalie chuckled and shook her head as she watched Vincent scramble out of the diner. A couple of servers rolled their eyes and cleaned up the mess, and Natalie turned her attention to the kitten. She already had a puppy at home and really didn't intend to adopt another pet, but maybe someone else would like a kitten. Or heck, maybe the kitten had a family, and they just needed to find them. For now, Natalie was content playing with the kitten, who was having fun with the napkin holder. "You're a cute little fella," she said. "I wonder where you came from..."

Before she could ponder it for very long, though, dinner arrived, both for her and the kitten, and they ate hungrily. Natalie ordered chocolate pie and a mocha for her dessert. She paid for their food and then opened the door...and the kitten took off like a rocket, darting into a hiding place in an alley. "Be safe, sweetie," she whispered. She went home and filled out her nightly report before taking Bogey for his walk and settling in for the night.

Vincent of Chaos

((Natty's not adopting another pet anytime soon, but maybe the kitten already has a home! ^_^

And I'll be up a little while longer if anyone else wants to RP. yum_puddi ))
((Edited. Good night, everybody! emotion_zzz ))

Questionable Vampire

10,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

Vincent runs back into the diner hiding at table this time as the kitten is still following him for some odd reason. "What is with this devil cat?" He tries to put his pointer fingers as a cross to the cat. "Back I say, Get back," his body is getting shocked by doing this. "Why me!!!!!!!!!"

Mademoiselle Alvinette

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
User Image
User Image

Natalie yawned as she trudged into the diner, with an energetic Bogey on his leash. After the craziness that had happened at the brewery yesterday afternoon during what was supposed to be a brief, uneventful visit, she had been completely drained for the rest of the night, and she'd even been tired at work today because she'd been so worried. Even though Getoth and Otoko had managed to drive off the monster who'd been after Getoth and Natalie, the monster wasn't gone permanently, and even though Getoth had assured her that things had turned out all right, she was still worried about the fact that the monster was still out there, and after her and Getoth, and she didn't know why...unless it was for their magical properties or something! Ugh, Vintrict is gonna have a FIELD DAY if he finds out about THAT one! And the little creep had spies everywhere...

Bogey suddenly seemed a little more hyper, and then Natalie saw why. Vincent was there, and the kitty from the other day had followed him! So Bogey would have a feline playmate tonight! He was usually pretty friendly around cats and most other animals, so she wondered how the pup and the kitten would play tonight.

"Vincent, if doin' the sign of the cross hurts you and it doesn't hurt the cat, don'tcha think you should stop?" she asked with a laugh.

Natalie's dress:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Bogey:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Questionable Vampire

10,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

"Back you hell spawn of a cat you. Go back to hell...... Wow I am really insulting myself there. Go back to heaven you......... You angel you....." He makes his fingers into a pitch fork to see if that would work after getting hurt by the cross.
The kitten tilts his head, "meow." Vincent falls deeper in the booth.

Vincent looks at Natalie, "You have a point there. I am not sure why this cat is still following me........I do not know why...."

Mademoiselle Alvinette

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
User Image
User Image

Natalie couldn't help giggling at Vincent switching from telling the cat to go to hell, to telling it to go to heaven. But the kitten wasn't deterred; if anything, it made the little critter more determined to stick right by the poor vampire's side! Bogey, meanwhile, bounded up to the two, wanting pets from Vincent and to inspect the cat to make sure it was safe for Mommy to play with.

"I think he likes you!" Natalie said, grinning.

Vincent of Chaos

Questionable Vampire

10,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

After Natalie told him that Vincent falls over in the booth a bit more. He is still in distress from what the kitten is doing to him. "Natalie I think the kitten is trying to kill me with cuteness." His body is now side ways in the booth chair and his hand is sticking of to the side of it.

The kitten walks up to Vincent begins to lick his hand. Vincent cringes a bit. "Why me Kitten. I am not a like able person. I am a hell spawn basically sent to conquer the world and the universe on which one comes first." His free hand pulls Bogey on top of him to pet him.

Mademoiselle Alvinette

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
User Image
User Image

Natalie was still in the throes of her giggle-fest. Okay, so it wasn't that funny, but after yesterday, she really needed the laugh. "D'you want some help gettin' up?" she asked between chortles. "That looks kinda uncomfortable!"

Bogey sniffed some more at the kitten and soon determined that the cat was indeed safe for Mommy to play with. He felt himself being scooped up, and soon Vincent was petting him. The pup wiggled to get into a position where he could lick Vincent's face.

Questionable Vampire

10,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

Vincent pulls the kitten up on top of him also so he can pet both of them equally. "Natalie, why do animals like me... I am not a pet whisper, I am evil........I think I am. not sure I will have to find that answer." He looks over at Natalie again,"NO, I am fine.. Just going to lay here pondering why this kitten wants to stalk me....I ran into a Neko once then it wouldn't let me go and tried to eat me..... Scary moment of my life." He keeps petting both of them.
Mademoiselle Alvinette

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
User Image
User Image

"Nonsense!" Natalie retorted, waving her hand dismissively. "If you were really as bad as all that, Bogey wouldn't let you anywhere near me! And you'd be out sellin' drugs or killin' people or leadin' an invading army into battle or somethin' like that, not hangin' out in a diner with a friend and her puppy!" She stuck her tongue out. And if you were really evil, you woulda tried to eat me a long time ago! She had to add the last part silently, just in case Stalker Boy had the place bugged.

Questionable Vampire

10,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
Vincent keeps getting licked in the face by Bogey and the kitten is curled up on top of him purring on him. His lips open and mutters, "I heard that Natalie," he begins to laugh a bit. Both of his hands rubbing on top of both animals head. "I know what you mean Natalie, Just remember I have done most of things you are talking about just in my own style of course."

Mademoiselle Alvinette

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
User Image
User Image

Natalie giggled...and took a picture with her phone of Bogey and the kitten and Vincent. She put the phone back in the pocket of her coat (which she had hung on the coat tree by the door when she came in), and then she sat back down. "That was way before I knew ya," she reminded him. "And I know people can change, so you can't fool me into thinkin' you're some kinda big bad monster now!"

Questionable Vampire

10,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

Vincent looks at Natalie, "I think I may be done with the blood shedding unless I need to drink now. I am getting to old for battles and my bones creak then I have to use some WD 40 to re lubricate them. " He looks at Natalie with a smile on his face when saying that and his hands keep going over both of the animals. He makes sure that Bogey gets petted underneath his chin. "You can join us over here."

Mademoiselle Alvinette

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
User Image
User Image

Natalie stuck her tongue out again. "Didn't know you immortal types COULD get old!" she teased. "I thought you stayed young and energetic forever, unlike us poor mortals!" And my original point stands. If you were REALLY EVIL, you would have killed me by now and drank all my blood! So HA! Not evil! Can't fool me!

Bogey was still licking the man's face. This was a fun game! The man was scratching Bogey's chin now, and Bogey had to lick faster than Vincent could scratch! Who would win?

Vincent of Chaos

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces