Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why the heck are you here of all places??

I was hoping the dorms would come back to life again. 0.21311475409836 21.3% [ 26 ]
This place gives me a tiny, nostalgic feeling for some reason. 0.29508196721311 29.5% [ 36 ]
I felt like paying homage to this tiny corner of the world. 0.09016393442623 9.0% [ 11 ]
I was just ninja-ing around...and now I'm gone! 0.17213114754098 17.2% [ 21 ]
Hand over the gold. 0.22950819672131 23.0% [ 28 ]
Total Votes:[ 122 ]

Lunatic

(( I have one of the big ones and it runs .hack//versus wonderfully... though getting an online battle that isn't laggy or some isn't using tokio is kind of hard x,x ))

V was sipping at his drink when the wave of the splash hit the little ice thing that Cirno was on and he watched her fall into the water, or she should have. The man just sat there, kind of dumbfounded while he looked at the swimsuit that was floating in the water. If she had slipped out of the suit he would have seen it. or at least he hoped he would have but no... the mention of ice, and body melting and how adverse she had been to getting in the water, it kind of clicked. That girl had been an ice based life form. While he had seen others, he had never seen one so well constructed to look like a human, or take humanoid form. The steam that was above the water must be what was left of her. It was either that or the drink was having a very heavy effect on him. With a sigh V put the unfinished sake down and throughout about his next move. No more drinking, that was for sure, but he could spend some more time in here, play with his revolver and shoot at people. That would be fine.

Then a head poked out of the water and V sighed as he looked at the back of it. It was Kojo. Another male in a female dorm. What was this world coming to... With a sigh V looked up at the hole above his head as Konata came over and addressed him. Weren't there any mature woman around here? Some with something to show? Was he longing for some mistakes? Sure, was he perverse enough to ensure he saw them? No. He liked Hinata because they were mistakes, and no one ever meant to be lewd or perverted... mostly. With a sigh V looked at the rift that Konata had mention and he shook his head while chucking at the reaction Kojo was giving.

"No, sadly the little ojou-chan slipped off her ice rink and fell into the water and became steam it seems. No this rift is from my Master." V said with a sense of pride and dignity. He reached up inside the rift and pulled out a .500 S&W magnum that was silver in color and had inlaid ivory handle with lapis lazui seated in along the barrel. It was an elegant peice and the barrel was a solid seven inches long. He cradled it against his face and looked it over as the rift above his head closed. He then checked the content of the revolver and was pleased to see it was loaded with his custom marshmallow rounds. Rising up out of the water with nothing but his towel for modesty tied around his waist the man pointed the revolver at the back of Kojo's head. Was there any reason he was shooting Kojo? Other than the fact that he was hiding Cirno's swimsuit behind his back, no. Who knows what the man was going to do with that. But then V saw Fumu.

With a bright smile and a sparkle in his eyes V pointed the weapon at the creature and flashed a dazzling grin used for seducing woman at the ball of fur before pulling the trigger without any other warning. V wanted to see how well this thing could move, and if it got hit by the jet puffed sugar he would simply move onto another target. V was drunk, and he was tossing logic out the window.

It was only after he shot that V recognized the girl dressed up in some cosplay thing. He took a more relaxed look at her and smiled simply without the extra effort as he waved to her casualy with his right hand, the left one still trained on the ermine. "Konichiwa Ra-ra-san~. Genki-ka? Nani shi teta no?" He called out in a pleasant voice.

((I still have to use google translate for some of this though my japanese is slightly better than it was awhile ago))
"Hnn, that might be true, Fumu-kun. But I have to say, you mention treasures a bit too much for your own good. I think that's one of the main urges you have to control."

The girl suggested to Fumu before turning her attention to Konata, blushing slightly at her plan of helping with her sensitivity. She had an idea as to what Konata might have been talking about, and overhearing Fumu comment about it just made her assumption that much more certain.

"E-Erm, thanks, but no thanks Kona-chan. I think it'd be best to just not have my ears touched at all. It would just be too embarrassing for me if I started enjoying it."

With a nod, the female understood what Konata was saying about this world acting like an anime world.

"Believe me, I've seen some strange things in this world already, and I probably haven't seen everything there is to see yet. But it is just how our world is. I think this is the real world, but we've got the technology and the know-how to make unbelievable things become real. At least, that's just the way I see it. That's why it might seem a bit unreal at times, but it just happens to be possible nowadays."

After her explanation, the girl blinked as she listened to Konata argue a little about cosplaying, though eventually coming up with a solution on her own.

"Tee hee~ 'Mochiron'! As long if we both get what we want, then I'm fine with that idea."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hearing Fumu's comment about her outfit made her scratch her cheek timidly.

"'Etou', of course it's cute. It's from an anime I like, and it's worn by one of my favorite characters as well."

With the sudden scream, the girl's kitsune ears twitched a bit, making her believe that something terrible may have occurred. Following after Konata and Fumu, the female stopped beside the two, soon spotting two faces that she knew in the water of the hot spring.

"V-san and Kojo-san?"

Suddenly overhearing Kojo blurt out in a sort of panicked tone, the female blinked before looking at him suspiciously.

"Kojo-san, you didn't..."

Before she could question Kojo, she heard of Cirno's current state from V, becoming a bit alarmed from the information.

"W-What?? So, Cirno's...she's...she's alright, isn't she...?"

The female turned towards Konata, who she believed would have the answer to her question. The girl had no idea of how painful it could have felt to be an ice elemental and fall into something that was basically its opposite. However, she hoped that Cirno would be just fine. Giving her attention to V once more after hearing him speak in Japanese, she tilted her head slightly before pointing at herself, making sure that he was referring to her.

"'Atashi'?"

V said Ra-Ra-san, so she assumed that he was using the last syllable of her name.

"'Ano, genki desu'. 'Shiteta desu ka'? 'Etou, betsu ni'. 'Atashi wa Kona-chan to Fumu-kun o hanashite ita'. 'Anata wa'?"

The girl wasn't exactly fluent with her Japanese, but she was still willing to practice it when given the chance. Hopefully, V would let her know if something was wrong with her Japanese so that she could improve on it.

Hinata-sou Special Guest rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 2 Total: 3 (2-12)

Konata Izumi

User Image
With: Fumu, Kitsukura, V, and Kojo
Dressed in: Ryoo High School sailor outfit

"Um, master?" She had no idea what V was talking about. But if there was a master, then that would mean there must be a being that was even more powerful than V. Though technically, Konata still hasn't really seen just how powerful V could be, other than displaying that big black sphere from earlier.

"Huh?" Konata blinked for a moment as she turned to look at Kojo curiously, wondering why he would suddenly talk about a swimsuit. "Say, Kojo-san? What's that blue object in the water? It looks suspiciously familiar." Konata caught a little glimpse of some kind of blue fabric just floating around a little to the side in the water near Kojo. Gazing over towards V again, a bit of a shocked expression was on her face as she heard of Cirno's incident. "She fell into the hot spring?? Wait...Kojo-san, you didn't have anything to do with that, did you? If this is anything like an anime, then I can guess that, since we're here in the hot spring, that you bumped into Cirno and she fell in, leaving you with...Ah! That's it! That's her swimsuit, isn't it?" She pointed an accusative finger at Kojo, as though a mystery had been solved and that the culprit had been caught. She wasn't entirely sure if that's what happened, but she just felt like getting that out there for all to hear, maybe to role-play some sort of detective manga she had read before. Hearing Kitsukura's question, Konata crossed her arms together and tilted her head slightly while trying to think of what could have happened to Cirno. "Erm, well, in the game that she's from, just about everyone fights each other. But it's more like a sparring match if anything, just to see who'll win. And even though some actually do die from those fights, Cirno-chan included, they don't actually die, like permanently anyways. It's like they're immortal, spiritually I guess. So, physically they can die, but eventually, they should come back to life. So based on that, I think that Cirno-chan should be okay Kitsu-chan." Hearing a shot, Konata jumped slightly, not knowing if they were under attack or if it was something harmless like a pop-gun. "F-Fumu-kun, I think I need some sort of magical powers to protect myself while I'm here in your world. This is exciting and all, but it can be kind of dangerous at the same time, right? Fumu...kun...?" Konata looked around herself for a moment, wondering if Fumu was still nearby or went off somewhere. "I could've sworn I just heard him talk about girls."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yami (Golden Darkness)

User Image
With: Densho
Dressed in: Black, Gothic-style leather outfit with a star shaped gap at the chest of her clothing, two waist belts, five leg belts on both of her legs, two sleeves that attach to her upper arm via belt, and a pair of silver and black hair clips on each side of her head

Hearts: 3/3
HP: 10/10
Opponent: Densho

Just as she thrust both of her blades diagonally to meet in between the unknown male, the person was somehow able to react in time to dodge her attack, which in turn created a clanking sound as the two blades made contact with each other. Yami blinked for a moment, having had a feeling that she had witnessed a few nearly impossible dodges like this from somewhere before, back in her world. As she listened to this male, who she believed to be some pervert, Yami began to pick herself up slowly. She eventually stood on her feet, now staring emotionlessly at this pervert. Her blades were being held at the ready beside her, ready to strike when it needed to. "I don't normally take away someone's life unless I'm asked to do so. However, I sometimes make an exception for ecchi people, like yourself." One of her blades suddenly thrust forward a few centimeters ahead of her to point at the unknown male. "The universe would be a better place without people like you. So I must ask you to simply just die." And with that, without letting the person know of who she was, Yami took her first step toward him, taking her time in thinking of how to deal with this pervert.

Densho rolled 3 6-sided dice: 4, 5, 5 Total: 14 (3-18)

Truthful Gawker

User Image
                                                Densho Hirokeshi

Who did I see?: Yami
                                                What's on me?: No-sleeve shirt, pair of wristbands, and shorts
                                                Where the heck am I?: Outside the Hinata

Who am I defending against?: Yami

Densho just watched and listened to the blonde girl, eventually hearing her say that he should just die.
                                                "D-Die?? Hold up there! Can't we talk about this?! I-It was an accident, honest! I was bashed on the head by some bucket. And then after that, like...uh, some kind of statue. A-Anyways, I know it sounds farfetched, but it's the truth! I'm not an ecchi person, really!"
                                                Seeing the girl begin to make her way towards him, he took the same distance step back, hopefully to keep the safe distance between them.
                                                "Erk, s-she's not listening, is she...? Uh, okay then, er...Aha! I'll just use that alter, uh, nating skin cell thingy, or whatever that was that Nagato-chan gave me. Since you're using swords, I'll just have to do the same."
                                                He held his hand up with his palm open, like he was going to accept a weapon from somewhere.
                                                "Okay! Uh, so, er, how does this work. Um...give me some kind of sword, pretty please!"
                                                As he began to imagine the various kinds of swords that he knew about, his hand began to shine all of a sudden.
                                                "Woah...er..."
                                                The light around his hand began to extend a bit more to the side, beginning to take the shape of the hilt of a sword. Which sword would appear, no one knows. At the very least, he would have some kind of weapon to defend himself with against this dangerous-looking girl.

In the hot spring, Fumu laughed before crossing his arms together.
                                                "Treasures? Bah, what treasures? I'm no treasure hunter! I'm just your friendly, neighborhood ermine, here to protect all the girlies from all kinds of dangers."
                                                He said to Kitsukura before looking over to Konata and giving a nod.
                                                "Hey, like I said, all you have to do is give Ani-ki a kiss and you're all set!"
                                                Just as he was about to continue talking, he suddenly sensed something being shot towards him.
                                                "Woah!"
                                                And before he was going to dodge the bullet, or whatever it was that was coming for him, his girl senses began to tingle, letting him know of another girl that might've been somewhere in the area.
                                                "Wait a second here, it looks like there's a..."
                                                -PWK-
                                                "Mmf!!"
                                                That little distraction gave the marshmallow shot enough time to reach Fumu, smacking him in the face and clinging onto it like the gooey substance that it was. The force knocked him back, making him roll even further back and eventually colliding with a wall with the back of his head.
                                                -PAK-
                                                "Grgh..."
                                                Being slightly dizzy, the back of his head a bit bruised, and his face covered with a flattened, sticky marshmallow, Fumu laid there for a moment, at least until he would gather himself.

(( Ahh, not region locked, got it. Well, that'd certainly be useful, though only if I could understand any other language. Guess you can understand Japanese if you're trying to play a Gundam game. Give me some pointers so I can be an expert speaker of Nihongo like you Kojo. D|

I've always wanted to try all the Dot Hack games, but alas, my PS2 doesn't work properly anymore, and my big, fat, heavy PS3 died, so no way to play them anyways. Tell me the games suck so that I can let the games go V. D| ))

Hinata-sou Special Guest rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 3 Total: 5 (2-12)

Yami (Golden Darkness)

User Image
Dressed in: Black, Gothic-style leather outfit with a star shaped gap at the chest of her clothing, two waist belts, five leg belts on both of her legs, two sleeves that attach to her upper arm via belt, and a pair of silver and black hair clips on each side of her head

HP: 5/10

"That's because it is farfetched. Who would believe a story like that?" Yami responded back to the male's rather strange story. She took another step forward, soon noticing the person beginning to summon something into his hand. Focusing on him carefully, Yami leapt swiftly towards the male, not wanting to take any chances on whatever it was that he was trying to do. "Do not attempt to resist. Just forfeit your life to make things easier." As she neared the person, one of her blades was lifted up into the air, soon slashing downwards in an arc towards the male, believing that she had caught him off guard while he was still performing his act.

Lunatic

(( Your asking the wrong man Densho, I'm an avid .hack nutter/fanboy/collector so my answer is heavily biased towards the games. *is in possession of all english forms of media that there are in the dot.hack universe* >,< .hack//infection-quarantine if you have em, don't sell em cause quarantine is going for over $100 on amazon, but the ones in good condition with the liminality disk are valued up at $150+. G.U. has better graphics and game play than the first one but you are more limited in how you can play the game [i.e. you cant go full twin-blade caster like you can in the first 4] but has a better overall combat system. If you have a computer that can run an emulator I highly recommend playing all of the games, if you have the physical games I highly recommend finding something to play them on~. If you can get your ps3 working and can get your hands on an imported version of Versus, it's not worth the $60 of a new game but I would buy it if I saw it at $50. The game is completely in japanese but is lots of fun and shows great promise for a potential mmo pvp type game that is based around the fighting mechanics presented in versus, they could easily be seen implemented into a mmo if done correctly. Sadly .fragment is no longer online but that has been down for years now. ))

Densho rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 3 Total: 8 (2-12)

Truthful Gawker

User Image
                                                Densho Hirokeshi (Keyblade Wielder)

HP: 8/10

"But you have to believe me because that's what really happened!"
                                                User Image
                                                Densho shouted out as he saw the blonde-haired girl's sword slash its way towards him.
                                                "Dwak?!"
                                                -CLANG-
                                                "Eh...?"
                                                And as if by some lucky miracle, Densho was able to avoid death when the sword he was summoning finally appeared. The light had extended far enough to create the blade of the sword, as well as guard Densho from the incoming blade attack from the girl. The light faded, soon revealing the sword to be none other than...
                                                "Huh?? A k-keyblade??"
                                                It looked exactly like the normal keyblade that a person usually would start out with when playing this certain game that the keyblade came from. Without a moment to waste, he shoved the girl back, pushing his keyblade against the girl's own blades, hoping to create a safe distance between the two once again.
                                                "Oh jeez, what was I thinking? I've never even used a sword before, let alone some sword that looks like a key. Hmm...I wonder if I could open any locked door with this?"
                                                Noticing that he was getting a little side-tracked, he shook his head and looked over towards the blonde-haired girl, holding his keyblade with both hands in front of himself.
                                                "H-Hey, come on! Can't we work this out somehow? Like, er, how about this? Do unto others how you want done unto you, right? So, since I, uh, accidentally crashed into you, I'll let you crash into me. Heck, I'll let you crash into me as hard as you want! How about that? Then afterwards, we can let bygones be bygones."
                                                Densho smiled nervously, hoping that somehow he would have convinced her to stop this little quarrel.

(( Bah, that's not what I asked you to do V...Eh heh, well, we'll see what happens in the future then. Guess I'll look around for a way to play it when I get the chance. Still, I might not get what the whole story is about. I remember a little bit of the starting series, what with Tsukasa and...uh, friends. And then after that, the New World bit with Shugo and others, not getting to see how Kite and them did things. ))

Botan neko's Husband

Kojo suddenly felt verbal fingers being pointed at him, as if they were accusing him for the demise of the ice fairy. He had nothing to do with it though. He didn't even know what happened to Cirno-chan until V explained it to them. He suddenly felt kind of sad, knowing that Cirno-chan had essentially died. He knew that their first meeting was nothing but a misunderstanding. That's why he robbed her of her clothes, instead of her life.

Kojo sighed softly and lifted the little ice fairy's swimsuit out of the water, showing it to the two girls. Hiding it obviously didn't work because they were still able to see it. Even through this thick steam. Kojo was actually surprised.

"I didn't do anything to her. I tripped over a bucket and fell backwards into the water. When I came to the surface, this swimsuit was on top of my head. I didn't know who it belonged to, but my first thought was to hide it so that no one got the wrong idea of why I was holding a female's swimsuit."

Kojo looked towards the blue haired girl, listening to her explanation of Cirno. He knew very little of the ice fairy. He barely even knew her name. Even though he had a small skirmish with her earlier, he didn't really learn much from her, other then she was a lot of what was known as a "tsundere."

When the blue-haired girl mentioned that Cirno might still be alive, a wave of relief swept over Kojo and he let out a large sigh to prove it. He lifted up the swimsuit and stared at it, thinking of the little ice fairy. He really hoped what the blue-haired girl had said was true. That Cirno really wasn't dead.

Hinata-sou Special Guest rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 4 Total: 9 (2-12)

Konata Izumi

User Image

Konata turned towards Kojo, just as Fumu was supposedly hit by a marshmallow. Not knowing that Fumu had distanced himself from her and the others involuntarily, she gazed at what Kojo was showing, noticing that it was the swimsuit that she thought it was. "Aha! Only one truth prevails!" She grinned as she crossed her arms together, as though her deductive reasoning had triumphed. Still, it was merely a lucky guess, for the most part. As Konata listened to Kojo, she nodded towards him. "Hmm, you tripped over a bucket and fell into the water, eventually coming up for air with a swimsuit on your head, and then you tried to hide it..." She laughed softly to herself, feeling she knew the kind of personality that Kojo would have. After all, she'd only seen some similar events and actions of certain characters do the same in a couple of animes and mangas she'd seen. Of course, she wouldn't say it out loud, but keep that in mind. Noticing Kojo continue to stare at the swimsuit, Konata gave him her little neko-like smile. "Kojo-san, you can keep that for yourself if you want. I'll keep it a secret from Densho-kun." She teased him before tilting her head slightly. "Oh, um, do you need a towel? Seeing as you fell into the water and all."

Yami (Golden Darkness)

User Image

"Kh!" Yami wasn't expecting to have her attack blocked in time. With the shove from the male, she flew backwards a short distance, flipping her entire body vertically before landing safely on the ground. She blinked as she stared at the object that the person was wielding, not having seen a weapon like it. In fact, with the way it looked, she didn't believe that it was even a weapon at all. If anything, it was more like an oversized ornament of a key. "A keyblade you call it? And you've never used a sword before? Thank you for letting me know of your weakness. This will make it easier then." Both her blades clashed against each other, then sliced forward, ready for another round of slicing. "You're allowing me to attack you? Then I accept your offer. I'll let this situation go after I crash into you with my blades piercing into you." Yami bent her knees slightly, getting herself ready to rush in for another attack.

Densho rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 3 Total: 6 (2-12)

Truthful Gawker

User Image

Densho watched as the girl landed with style after being pushed back.
                                                "Eh heh, who do I see to learn to do that?"
                                                After hearing her say that she now knew of his weakness, he nearly fell over, though regained his composure.
                                                "E-Erk, er, well, s-sure. I meant, like, uh, figuratively speaking."
                                                Densho looked down at himself for a moment, then waved a hand around as though he had made a mistake about what he said.
                                                "Dak....I-I mean...forget what I just said!"
                                                Becoming startled by the clashing of the girl's swords, he two-handed his keyblade again as he listened to her.
                                                "Really? Oh good. Because I just want this whole thing to...wait, y-you're still going to hit me with your blades?? T-That's not what I agreed on!"
                                                Densho tightened his grip on his keyblade and slowly backed up to remain in a defensive position. He saw the girl's own position, looking as though she was getting ready to go on the offensive again.
                                                "Egh, it's always the cute girls who want to beat me up. How come none of them just forgive and forget...?"
                                                He said mostly to himself before keeping his eyes on the girl again.

Botan neko's Husband

Hinata-sou Special Guest
Konata Izumi

User Image

Konata turned towards Kojo, just as Fumu was supposedly hit by a marshmallow. Not knowing that Fumu had distanced himself from her and the others involuntarily, she gazed at what Kojo was showing, noticing that it was the swimsuit that she thought it was. "Aha! Only one truth prevails!" She grinned as she crossed her arms together, as though her deductive reasoning had triumphed. Still, it was merely a lucky guess, for the most part. As Konata listened to Kojo, she nodded towards him. "Hmm, you tripped over a bucket and fell into the water, eventually coming up for air with a swimsuit on your head, and then you tried to hide it..." She laughed softly to herself, feeling she knew the kind of personality that Kojo would have. After all, she'd only seen some similar events and actions of certain characters do the same in a couple of animes and mangas she'd seen. Of course, she wouldn't say it out loud, but keep that in mind. Noticing Kojo continue to stare at the swimsuit, Konata gave him her little neko-like smile. "Kojo-san, you can keep that for yourself if you want. I'll keep it a secret from Densho-kun." She teased him before tilting her head slightly. "Oh, um, do you need a towel? Seeing as you fell into the water and all."

Yami (Golden Darkness)

User Image

"Kh!" Yami wasn't expecting to have her attack blocked in time. With the shove from the male, she flew backwards a short distance, flipping her entire body vertically before landing safely on the ground. She blinked as she stared at the object that the person was wielding, not having seen a weapon like it. In fact, with the way it looked, she didn't believe that it was even a weapon at all. If anything, it was more like an oversized ornament of a key. "A keyblade you call it? And you've never used a sword before? Thank you for letting me know of your weakness. This will make it easier then." Both her blades clashed against each other, then sliced forward, ready for another round of slicing. "You're allowing me to attack you? Then I accept your offer. I'll let this situation go after I crash into you with my blades piercing into you." Yami bent her knees slightly, getting herself ready to rush in for another attack.

(( Please, no more lolis >3< ...have Super Sonico show up *3* ...or at least Momo from To Love Ru...ya know, since Yami's already here xD ))

Hinata-sou Special Guest rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 5 Total: 8 (2-12)

Yami (Golden Darkness)

User Image

Listening to the male's random comments, Yami frowned slightly with a little blush on her face, having an idea as to what this figurative object may have been. "You just proved how much of a pervert you are. And that's exactly why you should just die to prevent your perverse nature from influencing others." As she continued to listen to the person, Yami was partially taken aback by his reference of her being cute. "Tch...I would rather you refer to me by my name than be called cute by the likes of a pervert like you." She stared a hole into the male before speaking once more. "...Konjiki no Yami. And if I hear you call me cute again, I might consider torturing you before I end your life." Yami was just about to leap towards the male to ram him with her blades, until she sensed another person suddenly approaching. "...?"

Sonico

User Image
Location: Outside of the dormitory, then entering through the main entrance of the dormitory
With: Densho and Yami
Dressed in: A white shirt, long light-blue sleeves with a yellow cat mascot on the center front of the shirt; a black, sleeveless vest with a little black, cat-like tail on the lower back portion of the vest; a very short gray skirt; and large, visible headphones

Walking up the steps outside of the dormitory, the light pink-haired college girl reached the top of the steps while rubbing her eye slightly. Covering her mouth, she let out a quiet yawn, making it seem as though she had just woken up from a little nap. "Mmm~ I...think I went the wrong way. I should've been paying more attention to where I was going, but..." Sonico covered her lips once more, letting out yet another yawn. While still being a little unaware of what was going on around her, she made her way towards the building, passing by what looked like a male with a large key, and a female with two swords. Thinking nothing of it, believing that perhaps she was just daydreaming the whole thing, she instinctively bowed to both people with a smile. "Nice to meet you." Leaving the two people to continue whatever it was that imaginary people do, she continued on towards the entrance door of the dormitory, knocking on it a few times with a lightly clenched fist before entering. "Hello?" Sonico closed the door gently behind herself, having a feeling that she had entered a little motel of sorts, what with how the entrance of the lobby appeared to show.

Botan neko's Husband

(( Oh, bless you kind sir or madam! ))
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Botan neko's Husband

Kojo was kind of in a daze and forgot he was holding a female swimsuit in his hands. He looked at the blue-haired girl and blinked in slight confusion before looking in front of him and seeing the swimsuit she was talking about.

"Gah! I-I don't want it!" Kojo shouted as he balled the swimsuit in his hands and threw it at the girl in the sailor uniform. "Give it back to Cirno whenever she returns."

Kojo looked at the blue-haired female and blinked again before he looked down at his clothes and realized they were soaked. Kojo sighed and kind of wrung out his shirt, even though he was still wearing it. "I really hate when my clothes get wet." Kojo proceeded to lift his shirt up and pulled it off over his head, revealing his upper body. Kojo had a very fit body with a nice six pack that would make any girl weak in the knees. He wasn't overly muscular to the point where it would interfere with his speed and agility, but he was incredibly strong. However, due to his years of intense training, deadly battles, and his harsh lifestyle, his body was riddled with scars. There were many times in his life when he should've died from the wounds that eventually turned into some of those scars.

Being in the inn usually by himself most of the time, he was used to stripping whenever and wherever he needed to. He forgot that he had female guests this time. And when he realized that he just removed his shirt in front of one of those females, he blushed and covered himself up with his sopping wet shirt. "S-sorry, I'm used to being alone in the inn. I need to go change."

Kojo quickly hopped out of the springs and ran towards the door to get back inside the inn. He swung open the door and rushed inside, seeing the familiar pink-haired girl. It seemed to be woman cosplaying as his favorite anime girl, Super Sonico. Or was it?

Just being inside the springs, his entire body was soaked to the bone. When he rushed in through the door he slipped and tumbled to the floor, sliding across the room on his back. He instinctively closed his eyes after impact and when he stopped sliding on the floor, he rubbed his head from the tumble and opened his eyes slowly. "Ite!"

Kojo's eyes widened and his face was as red as a cherry. Apparently he had ended up between the girl's legs and was now staring up at her panties she had on under her skirt.

Densho rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 6 Total: 9 (2-12)

Truthful Gawker

User Image

Who did I see?: Yami and Sonico

"Ack! I wasn't thinking like that at first, honest! I just wanted to keep things clean and not figuratively perverse!"
                                                Densho waved an arm around rapidly, showing his regret for even making the earlier comment. As he heard the name of what the girl called herself, Densho thought out loud of the meaning of her name.
                                                "Er...uh...Con gee key...no...yummy? Let's see...something's yummy. Eh heh, um, I think...it might be easier if I just call you Yami then, if that's alright? I'm Densho the owner of this...er...g-girl's dorms. But don't think I'm a pervert for being a guy who owns a girl's dorms! I just got it from somebody else!"
                                                Right when he saw Yami make a sudden movement, he flinched a bit, holding out his keyblade in front of him in an attempt to block whatever it was that she was planning.
                                                "Ergh..."
                                                After a couple of seconds of nothing happening, Densho slowly reopened his eyes, soon seeing what the holdup was.
                                                "Eh?"
                                                He blinked as he saw a girl with pink hair pass by, though not without acting politely.
                                                "Oh! Er, n-nice to meet you too."
                                                Densho quickly said as he bowed in return to the girl, soon watching her make her way into the dorms. He was about to follow her, especially since it was kind of his duty as the owner of the dorms to make sure everyone who entered was given service. Of course, there was the matter of dealing with Yami and her need of ending his life. Densho rubbed the back of his head as he looked at Yami.
                                                "Uh, I'm sorry, but, do you think I could go help that person out? I wouldn't want to be rude or anything. Speaking of, why don't I get you something too. I mean, anything at all if it's within my power. Maybe a blanket, a drink, some kind of favorite snack to munch on."
                                                He wasn't too sure if Yami would let him, but as it stood, he had to do whatever it took to try to minimize dangers when he could.

From inside the hot spring, Fumu finally recovered from his head-butt towards the wall. He sat himself up, though he soon discovered that he still had that gooey concoction stuck on his face.
                                                "Mmf mmf!"
                                                The talking ermine grappled with the hardening marshmallow substance on his face, slowly picking away at it, millimeter by millimeter.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff