Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why the heck are you here of all places??

I was hoping the dorms would come back to life again. 0.21311475409836 21.3% [ 26 ]
This place gives me a tiny, nostalgic feeling for some reason. 0.29508196721311 29.5% [ 36 ]
I felt like paying homage to this tiny corner of the world. 0.09016393442623 9.0% [ 11 ]
I was just ninja-ing around...and now I'm gone! 0.17213114754098 17.2% [ 21 ]
Hand over the gold. 0.22950819672131 23.0% [ 28 ]
Total Votes:[ 122 ]

Sean D`Blue
Habita
Sean D`Blue
ll Alia ll
Sean D`Blue
((what is this even))
((dono))
((どの))

(( ドノ ドーン ケール ))
((ドーンケールって知らない…))

(( ごめなさい わかりません ))

( ˆ — ˆ ” )
XxBereavement_MindsweepxX
Habita
Habita
she looks over her shoulder and and looks at him " shhhhh.. We're almost there." Just then the tiny pillow entrance opened up into a massive fort.she stood up and brushed the dirt from her knees " this is it !" She tirlwed around gazing at its beauty. Twelve foot ceilings, the comfiest of pillows , the warmest of blankets, sparkling lights and best of all….. a box full of delicious snacks .

Being so intimidated by the surroundings Habita forgot to just look up and enjoy the view while crawling. He quickly rolled out as soon as she made it though the pathway jumping to his feet and reaching to the sky as he stretched out. His eyes focused on the enormous chambers of a pillow's paradise. "Wow…. this isn't what I expected." he brushed up against her.
"So what brings you back to the inn?" he asks while staring at the blankets and box.
cheese_whine
" I came back out of boredom and to see a friend :p but he's rarely here. How about yourself ?" She offers him a warm blanket. " I would give you a shirt and pants :3 but I think it might be too small for you." She giggled and plopped down on a pillow.

"Thank you"
He takes the blanket into his hand wrapping it around his body. As he relaxed his figure lowered like a noodle and within seconds he'd be cross legged across of Glow, calm and relaxed. This was a bit slower paced than when they first had met, but it was nice.

"Well, I guess I'm here because I'm a bit nostalgic." he admits.
"I used to come here a lot and hang out with usuals and even new comers. Everything seemed so fun and innocent and I guess as I grew apart from this community, I changed.
I'm back to see if that feeling is still here. I guess as I say that theres no telling when I'll be gone again."
Saying it out loud is true on many levels.

"Anywho" he shakes the thought away.
"I appreciated it, but I think I'll be ok with these clothes. They just need to dry off, ya know." Under the blanket he loosened his belt and slid his wet pants from his waist. As he took the trousers from his ankle he laid them at his side, open to the air and ready for drying. He was now down to his black boxer briefs. This would be fine he thought to himself as the blanket covered most of his body (and the dragon beneath had settled).

"Who was you said you were looking for?" he questioned while brushing his red bangs back.

Tipsy Friend

Habita
Sean D`Blue
ll Alia ll
Sean D`Blue
ll Alia ll
Sean D`Blue

[[ cat_ninja ]]
ninja
((what is this even))
((dono))
((どの))

(( ドノ ドーン ケール ))
(( I dont know japanese so stop speaking it...
Habita: dont i know you))
Habita
Habita
Habita
she looks over her shoulder and and looks at him " shhhhh.. We're almost there." Just then the tiny pillow entrance opened up into a massive fort.she stood up and brushed the dirt from her knees " this is it !" She tirlwed around gazing at its beauty. Twelve foot ceilings, the comfiest of pillows , the warmest of blankets, sparkling lights and best of all….. a box full of delicious snacks .

Being so intimidated by the surroundings Habita forgot to just look up and enjoy the view while crawling. He quickly rolled out as soon as she made it though the pathway jumping to his feet and reaching to the sky as he stretched out. His eyes focused on the enormous chambers of a pillow's paradise. "Wow…. this isn't what I expected." he brushed up against her.
"So what brings you back to the inn?" he asks while staring at the blankets and box.
cheese_whine
" I came back out of boredom and to see a friend :p but he's rarely here. How about yourself ?" She offers him a warm blanket. " I would give you a shirt and pants :3 but I think it might be too small for you." She giggled and plopped down on a pillow.

"Thank you"
He takes the blanket into his hand wrapping it around his body. As he relaxed his figure lowered like a noodle and within seconds he'd be cross legged across of Glow, calm and relaxed. This was a bit slower paced than when they first had met, but it was nice.

"Well, I guess I'm here because I'm a bit nostalgic." he admits.
"I used to come here a lot and hang out with usuals and even new comers. Everything seemed so fun and innocent and I guess as I grew apart from this community, I changed.
I'm back to see if that feeling is still here. I guess as I say that theres no telling when I'll be gone again."
Saying it out loud is true on many levels.

"Anywho" he shakes the thought away.
"I appreciated it, but I think I'll be ok with these clothes. They just need to dry off, ya know." Under the blanket he loosened his belt and slid his wet pants from his waist. As he took the trousers from his ankle he laid them at his side, open to the air and ready for drying. He was now down to his black boxer briefs. This would be fine he thought to himself as the blanket covered most of his body (and the dragon beneath had settled).

"Who was you said you were looking for?" he questioned while brushing his red bangs back.
" you're welcome" she drew her legs close to her chest.
" I've been searching for that spark too I guess. I Hope that I can find it again... Just that joyful glee."
" His name is Kojy :3 He's been my friend at the Hinata for as long as I remember."she took a nearby blanket and wrapped it around her.
" I've been searching for that spark too I guess. I Hope that I can find it again... Just that joyful glee."
" His name is Kojy :3 He's been my friend at the Hinata for as long as I remember."she took a nearby blanket and wrapped it around her.

A tiny sigh left his nose as he smile softly. Its a nice feeling to be able to relate he wondered to himself while he listened.

"Its never really gone is it?" he questioned now looking up at the pillowy ceiling.
Its the people who defined that space in my life, and those moments will be there forever.

"Kojy....kojy..." the name whispered from his lips trying to recall a man from his past.
"Oh! Kojo?" his eyes darted at Glow feeling that he may know this mutual friend.
ll Alia ll
Habita
Sean D`Blue
ll Alia ll
Sean D`Blue
((what is this even))
((dono))
((どの))

(( ドノ ドーン ケール ))
(( I dont know japanese so stop speaking it...
Habita: dont i know you))

((

I don't know it either gonk Me sorry Alia....
You seem familiar, thats for sure. I used to go by [ whisler ] and would spend most of my time here and newbie bar if that sparks any memories.
Regardless. Whats going on? smile

))

Tipsy Friend

Habita

(( I don't know it either gonk Me sorry Alia....
You seem familiar, thats for sure. I used to go by [ whisler ] and would spend most of my time here and newbie bar if that sparks any memories.
Regardless. Whats going on? smile ))
(( Nope. I thought you were a long ago great friend called Chimp.. xD You sure dress like him. but newbie bar was my home back in the good old days.))
Habita

A tiny sigh left his nose as he smile softly. Its a nice feeling to be able to relate he wondered to himself while he listened.

"Its never really gone is it?" he questioned now looking up at the pillowy ceiling.
Its the people who defined that space in my life, and those moments will be there forever.

"Kojy....kojy..." the name whispered from his lips trying to recall a man from his past.
"Oh! Kojo?" his eyes darted at Glow feeling that he may know this mutual friend.
she smiled at him " oh is that I smile that I see ?"
" Yes, the memories are wonderful in every way possible, but I do miss them."
She gasped and stood up " yes! That's my Kojy!" She clutched her fist and held them close to her chest as she wiggled around. " oh yeah ! Mutual friend dance" wiggles around to the music in her head.
ll Alia ll
Habita

(( I don't know it either gonk Me sorry Alia....
Regardless. Whats going on? smile ))
(( Nope. I thought you were a long ago great friend called Chimp.. xD You sure dress like him. but newbie bar was my home back in the good old days.))

(( No definitely not chimp, Haha. I think thats how I remember you. Back then a lot of the regulars would jump back and forth between the two. time... wow. ))

She gasped and stood up " yes! That's my Kojy!" She clutched her fist and held them close to her chest as she wiggled around. " oh yeah ! Mutual friend dance" wiggles around to the music in her head.

His smile was overpowered by the blank stare watching the girl carefully. A part of him felt endangered by her spontaneous character, but he quickly loosened up and laughed.
"heh, yeah. I remember that kid when he walked into the newbie bar with peasant clothes on. He's sure come a long way since. If I remember correctly he's managing this place now." he picked himself up from the ground and grabbed a towel to wrap around his waist. He walked over to the snack box and looked over at her.
"Do you mind if I snack on something?" he asked before reaching.
Habita

His smile was overpowered by the blank stare watching the girl carefully. A part of him felt endangered by her spontaneous character, but he quickly loosened up and laughed.
"heh, yeah. I remember that kid when he walked into the newbie bar with peasant clothes on. He's sure come a long way since. If I remember correctly he's managing this place now." he picked himself up from the ground and grabbed a towel to wrap around his waist. He walked over to the snack box and looked over at her.
she blushed and looked away" I'm sorry for my out burst and yes you may have a snack "
" so you have known him longer than I have . " While he was pre occupied getting a snack , she went behind a mound of pillows to change into some dry clothes.
Habita

she blushed and looked away" I'm sorry for my out burst and yes you may have a snack "
" so you have known him longer than I have . " While he was pre occupied getting a snack , she went behind a mound of pillows to change into some dry clothes.

"No need to appologize. I guess I was a little caught off gaurd is all" He reached into the box pulling out a bag of salt and vinegar chips. Walking back toward his clothes he took a seat; listening to Glow from behind a stack of pillows. "Yeah, I havent had a talk with him in ages. But I do recall first meeting him."
Habita popped open the bag letting the savory deliciousness fill the air around him. Taking a chip at a time he munched away.
"So what have you been up too glow? Aside from tackling people into hot springs."
Habita

she stares off into the distance as a flash of events pass through her mind. She thought to herself about her pillow bazooka, air hug strikes, rolling around and all of her other spazy antics " oh nothing much ...... How about you?" She quickly came from behind the pillows trying to take the conversation off of her weirdness.knealing shown beside him she looked through the box for something yummy to eat . " aghh yes ! A never spoiling banana and yogurt ."
Habita

she stares off into the distance as a flash of events pass through her mind. She thought to herself about her pillow bazooka, air hug strikes, rolling around and all of her other spazy antics " oh nothing much ...... How about you?" She quickly came from behind the pillows trying to take the conversation off of her weirdness.knealing shown beside him she looked through the box for something yummy to eat . " aghh yes ! A never spoiling banana and yogurt ."

I was hesitant about those two he thought to himself as the yogurt and banana were pulled from the box. Folding the empty bag of chips he placed the trash next to his clothes. One by one he sucked the salt and vinegar powder from his fingertips before wiping his hands against his drying pants.

"Well, let me think. I've been traveling along the country side lately and i'm teaching at a private intermediate school." He lay against the ground with his arms behind his head.
"I like it, but it can get stressful at times. So when ever I can I try to get away. Its weird, you know when you cant be a hundred percent yourself. I mean, the kids either wait for you to slip or really respect you and it feels like i'm wearing a mask. I guess thats why I like it here." He says softly while staring up at the ceiling.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff