Welcome to Gaia! ::

((Solo post tonight))

At a certain distance one would mistake the cluster of figures to be a rather off-key band. But upon closer examination it was simply the forms of Alma, Om and Piore skipping and dancing their way up the road from town. The bear and pup scurried circles around the dainty steps of Alma as she sang a happy tune. She twirled and skipped like a dancer, waving her arms in the air without worry of causing harm; her two little friends were small enough to easily dodge.

Finishing with a flourish and a high leap she flopped back on a cold, grassy stretch of grass with a happy laugh. Piore was upon her immediately, wagging his tail and licking the girl's face while Om copied her pose on the ground.

"The stars are so pretty," she whispered in awe, the little pup settling on her chest with a happy purr. Her blue eye and red eye gleamed in the winter starlight. The sight was so beautiful she would have missed the single Nail had he not interrupted so rudely by leaning over to peer down.

"Hello, little failure," it gurgled. This one was taller than the two from before. Om and Piore immediately switched to defensive postures. The bear reached into his own mouth and pulled free a hammer, brandishing it as menacingly as he could... which wasn't much since he could barely lift it.

"Hello, mister monster-man," Alma replied coldly, staying where she was and glaring at the creature. "Didn't I throw you far away?"

The Nail laughed, gleaming iron carpenter nails in place of teeth. "I am all and none. I am a messenger for the Scarecrow, our creator. Your creator, though you claim ignorance."

"He didn't make me." Alma stated it as a simple fact. "I beg to differ." The Nail leaned closer to the prone girl. "You were supposed to-" Alma was much more nimble and lithe than anyone could expect. In an instant both her knees slammed into the Nail's narrow chest, knocking the creature back long enough for Alma to regain her footing.

The tall Nail snarled and bared its iron-tipped fingers, only to fall to one knee as a Piore-riding Om charged and smashed its leg with a passing swing. Alma took full advantage and grasped it in both hands, crushing its arms against its sides.

"Listen to me, mister Scarecrow's puppet," Alma snarled, her red eye blazing; Om and Piore hopped onto her shoulders to growl their own threats at the creature. "I am who and what I am. I love who and what I am. I love my friends and you will keep away from this place. Understand?"

Without waiting for a response, Alma reached back and hurled this Nail as hard as she could into the sky, aiming for the moon itself. She wanted this creature as far away as possible and in the following silence she slumped to her knees and sighed, sniffling slightly. Piore gave a soft yip and a lick to her cheek; Om nuzzled her opposite cheek, drawing a soft giggle.

"You're right," she said with a smile to her companions. "Let's head back. I bet there's some fresh ashes for you, little Piore! And we've got some more hugging to do, mister Om!" With that she once more began a happy skip and singing journey back to Haven's night.
(( Okay I have to say this. Alma is adorable! >.> That is all *runs off to work* ))

Shameless Exhibitionist

900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
The door to the tavern swung open and who should come roaming in but a tall muscular man with no shirt. He looked mildly irritated, but then again that was more or less his defult expression.

The massive sword he was carrying, Gunyir, had gone and floated out of his hand. It was fond of the Tavern, though it liked it better with people in it.

"Heh...quiet for once." sighed the shirtless man as he walked over to the bar and made himself a drink. "Oh well. Kinda nice place when retarded sh*t isn't happenin."

Omnipresent Cultist

Tenacious Sex Symbol

12,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
(( O.o Uh...))

Omnipresent Cultist

[[Been in here a few times, buuut my posts are usually not bothered with at all. Dx]]

[[So, therefore, I ninja ]]

Tenacious Sex Symbol

12,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
(( AW! I"m sorry I wish I had known. Did I ignore you? >.> You can play with Rokna if you want. He's not bad as long as you don't touch his things ))

Omnipresent Cultist

[[ Mnr. I'm just pining for an RP of some sort. It's been a while. xD]]

Tenacious Sex Symbol

12,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
(( I know what you mean. XD I love to rp and this is kinda all i got. Other rps just don't work for me ))

Shameless Exhibitionist

900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
(( gonna go ahead and post so the page isn't filled with OC chatter XD ))

Rokna leaned upon the bar and let out another sigh after finishing his drink. So peaceful..."With Blaise at the house it's been so noisy." he grumbled. It wasn't that he didn't like the kid. He just always caused such an uproar. But then again at least it wasn't boring. "Hey Gunyir, what do you think we should do? "

The sword floated down and laid down on the Bar as well. "I don't think I can do that. That would piss me off to much."

Omnipresent Cultist

[[Mmhm. Well, shall I wander in? XD]]

[[Sorry about the bother. Dx]]

Tenacious Sex Symbol

12,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
(( YOu should! Its a lone sexy shirtlss man in a bar, sounds like a party to me! ))

Omnipresent Cultist

[Balls. Found one better suited. ]]

With a heavy sigh, Nae pushed open the front door, eyeing her surroundings with mild interest before locating a place to sit. She was slightly chilled, but still, her coat hung over one shoulder by two fingers. The heat rushing past her and outside before the door shut felt wonderful against her flushed skin.

A loosely fitted button up shirt befitting a pirate hung from her upper body, a tight, leather-looking undershirt molded intimately to her skin. Black leggings followed by knee-high boots buckled about her legs, a few useless belts hanging over her left hip, low and clinking.

Shameless Exhibitionist

900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
'Of course...' grumbled the man at the bar. From the looks of it since his pants usually rode on his hips he looked like he wasn't wearing anything but a pair of black iron shackles on his wrists.

"Hope you're not waitin for a drink lady. The employee's are deadbeets so you gotta take care of yerself." He called as he sipped his own drink. Never mind that he was behind the bar himself.

It was a large guy with long orange hair that fell over one eyes. There were three scars, one around his neck, another around his up arm and another on his side. From the looks of it it appeared as if his head and arm might of been detached at one point. The only visible eye was blazing orange like his hair.

Since a new person came in, Gunyir, the massive buster sword decided to say hello. It flew up and darted over to the woman. "Gunyir! NO! Get back here!!" called the carrot top. He really didn't feel like dealing with people that could bleed.

Omnipresent Cultist

Blinking slowly, her bright hues regarded the man not a few feet away. Realizing what he said, as well as his position behind said bar, Nae only smirked with a small nod. " I prefer it that way." Though before she could speak again, a glint caught her eye and so, fluidly, she swept to the side to bypass the eager blade, her boots nary making a noise as she continued toward the bar.

" Though I'd love to, being skewered is not one of my fun pastimes. Especially on metal through the gut region." Swiping away at her abdomen as if to banish a lingering memory, Nae made it behind the bar and swept her eyes about, attempting to locate something. " Care to offer an idea as to where a whiskey bottle would be?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff