Welcome to Gaia! ::

Heidi looked at over at the sound of someone talking. Only to see Rokna muttering something, not exactly talking. Crossing her arms, she pursed her lips, weighing the option to talk to him or not. Last time she had talked to him, he was a complete a**. Taping her fingers on the table, she sighed. Maybe this time would be different. "Hi." She said, and smiled. "Long time no see."
Essmryn smiled. She knew many of them didn't recognize her.

"I'm Essmryn, the new waitress!" she turned to the customer who ordered. "You got it!" immediately she grabbed a frosted glass and poured the ale.

She pushed the cold glass across the bar to the customer.

"There you are! Anyone else?"
Heidi pushed herself up from the table, her hair falling over her shoulders. Seeing how Rokna was day dreaming she didn't want to interupt him. Walking over to the door, she grabbed the handle hearing Essmryn's voice asking if anyone wanted anything. "Goodnight, Essmryn. I hope for your sake it gets busy." She opened the door and walked out. Stepping into the night air, she took a deep breath. Such a lovely evening it was for a night stroll. Putting her hands behind her back, Heidi walked away from the Haven's Night, her eyes up at the sky.
(( Sorry got dragged away >. > ))

"Thanks...." he said as he looked down at his drink. "Okay..things have happened while I was out..." he said to himself as he drank his drink. Looking around, he saw Heidi leave before he could greet her. "A shame..." he sighed before going back to his drink

Shameless Exhibitionist

900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
And the girl left before he could say anything to her. "Oookay..." he grumbled before going stepping from behind the bar and sitting at a stool. "She probably has sh*t to do. Ah well." he said as in regards to Heidi, He was going to talk to her but didn't get the chance.

Damn it all.
"Goodnight, Heidi!" Since it was fairly slow at the moment in the Tavern, Essmryn decided to write; something she hadnt done in years.

She sat in a chair near a window, pulled some paper and a pen from her pack, and began to think.
She looked up from her writing ad noticed a man at the bar. Quickly, she rose from her seat and tossed her Lon hair to one side and went behind the bar.

"So sorry! Didn't see you there," she grinned sweetly. "What can I get for you?" Her emerald eyes glistened in the dim light of the tavern.
Seeing Essmryn leave to go...doodle? He wondered what she was exactly and what was she doing in this evil place.

Looking back to Rokna, he really didn't feel like fighting so he just asked. "So..how goes it.."

Then the lass came back. "Hello again?"

Shameless Exhibitionist

900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Looking at the girl coming back to the bar, he stared at her. "How the f*ck do you a miss a 6 foot 5 shirtless man with orange f*cking hair?" he asked a bit irritated. He stood out a lot in the wooden building. Unless she was color blind. "Are you colorblind or somethin?"

Taking his attention back to Lear, he shrugged. "Eh, nothing much."

Rokna was always pissy about something and cursing was just normal to him. Though day was a good day, even if he did sound annoyed.
"Hello there! How do you do? What can I do for you?" she smiled.

Essmryn had gotten used to people scoffing at her and obviously thinking she was out of place being there. It didn't bother her because she enjoyed being somewhere different. She also was extremely thankful to be away from...him--her ex-boyfriend who treated her terribly.

She batted her eyelashes, removing the thoughts from her head, and smiled again.
"I really am sorry to the both of you for missing you, I simply got a little too focused... You see I just love to write and--" she stopped talking, realizing that neither of them were likely to care. She shook her head and smiled at them both. "So what can I get for you gentlemen?"
"I've got a drink thanks. So you write? That's different." he said as he drank his beverage. "Is...is there something wrong with your eyes?" he asked as he wondered why she was blinking like that. He himself tended to do that when something got in there...usually one eye though.

Looking to Rokna again, he shrugged as well. "Well that is good. I suppose...where's the...sword of yours?"

Romantic Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Though he was sad Lethe didn't stay with him the previous night he still had a blush on his face after what she whispered in his ear. Walking down the steps Blaise waved at everyone before looking down at the floor. "H...hey everybody." he said quietly with a smile as he walked over to the bar and took a seat at one of the empty stools and simply waited he couldn't wait to see her again.
Essmryn blushed, forgetting she had already given Lear a drink. She was obviously frazzled; this was due to the horrible thoughts about her ex-boyfriend.

"Yes I do! Well, I used to...that is until..." she looked down to the floor as she felt a lump rise in her throat. She swallowed and forced a smile. "Until I couldn't any more, I just uh, didn't have the time. Oh and my eyes, no I just have a bit of a headache." She grinned and began to wipe down the counter.

Pull yourself together, Essmryn,
she told herself. These are your customers. Stop letting him effect your job.

Essmryn noticed Blaise come in. "Hey there, let me know if you'd like something to drink!" she smiled and waved.

Shameless Exhibitionist

900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Rokna saw Blaise and rolled his eyes. "Hey, Blaise." he said simple before going back to Lear's question. "Gunyir is around, he'll come around when he feels like it."

Which was true, his blade was sentient and could move on its own.

And as if it heard its name. The door to the Tavern opened and the large buster sword floated in and right over to him. How the thing opened the door with no hands is a mystery.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff