• Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
xXDanni PhantomXx
Sirea Angelie
xXDanni PhantomXx
Daxyn
Daxyn walked into the bar.

((Sounds painful. Next time duck. ))

There was a ghost sitting on a cardboard. Bubble wrap was sticking out from the sides of the bottom of the box.

@Elizabeth, Zelda, Xena......and uh.....Xena #2: He was pretty messed up. Blood coming from several wounds and large bruises on his face and neck.

The puppy whimpered, then curled up next to Xena's feet.
She continues to pet the puppy before she would yawn a bit.

She frowns a bit as she saw Danni's condition. "Good thing we came when we did..." She said as she attempted to heal Danni's wounds. She would look over to Elizabeth. "I'm not her." She said. She had long blonde hair with green eyes. Her kitsune ears and tail were brown, the tail having a white tip. "My name is Zelda."

She watches Elizabeth cautiously, a crimson glow could be seen coming from the eye holes of the mask she was wearing.

The ghost puppy was soon asleep.

Danni's wounds were healing as were the bruises.

@Daxyn: The ghost blinked, then flew away quickly downstairs to return from where he'd come from. He left the cardboard box with an unconscious Sirea inside.

She yawned again before curling up with the ghost puppy.

As the little girl was drifting to sleep, her ears twitch from hearing Elizabeth. "Don't apologize. She's our mother."

Dangerous Hunter

11,025 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
xXDanni PhantomXx
Sirea Angelie
xXDanni PhantomXx
Daxyn

There was a ghost sitting on a cardboard. Bubble wrap was sticking out from the sides of the bottom of the box.

@Elizabeth, Zelda, Xena......and uh.....Xena #2: He was pretty messed up. Blood coming from several wounds and large bruises on his face and neck.

She frowns a bit as she saw Danni's condition. "Good thing we came when we did..." She said as she attempted to heal Danni's wounds. She would look over to Elizabeth. "I'm not her." She said. She had long blonde hair with green eyes. Her kitsune ears and tail were brown, the tail having a white tip. "My name is Zelda."

She watches Elizabeth cautiously, a crimson glow could be seen coming from the eye holes of the mask she was wearing.

@Daxyn: The ghost blinked, then flew away quickly downstairs to return from where he'd come from. He left the cardboard box with an unconscious Sirea inside.

"That was easy. I'm pretty sure my blade would have just gone through him without harming him. At least I don't think I can re-kill something or someone." He placed his blade on his back and walked over to the cardboard box to see who was inside. When he opened the box he was surprised. "Sirea?...don't tell me that lame ghost did this to you."

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
Daxyn
xXDanni PhantomXx
Sirea Angelie
xXDanni PhantomXx
Daxyn

"That was easy. I'm pretty sure my blade would have just gone through him without harming him. At least I don't think I can re-kill something or someone." He placed his blade on his back and walked over to the cardboard box to see who was inside. When he opened the box he was surprised. "Sirea?...don't tell me that lame ghost did this to you."
It was at this open she had regain consciousness. "Where....?" She takes a moment to look around to see that she was inside a box. "What the!?" She would get out of the box as she noticed Daxyn. "What's going on here?"

Dangerous Hunter

11,025 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Sirea Angelie
Daxyn
xXDanni PhantomXx
Sirea Angelie
xXDanni PhantomXx
Daxyn

It was at this open she had regain consciousness. "Where....?" She takes a moment to look around to see that she was inside a box. "What the!?" She would get out of the box as she noticed Daxyn. "What's going on here?"
"A ghost captured you somehow and I rescued you somehow."

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
She didn't think that she was going to get captured and brought back to the bar. Of course, she was completely exhausted after her fight with Aragon. Having gotten out of the box and had spent the night getting her rest, she wandered back out of the bar. Why was I brought back here? She thought to herself. She wanted to be away from this place and this town now that Kohana had gotten what she wished for. She knew that she wouldn't have much of a chance to win Danni back this time. I think I know how you feel, Sam.... She thought to herself as she looks up to the sky.

"Sirea, wait!" Carbuncle called out as he ran over to her. "There's something you have to know! Natia had accidently placed a spell on Kohana and Danni that made have feelings toward each other."

She stops when she listened to Carbuncle. "Natia did this, and she didn't even say anything?"

"It would seem that she had no idea what she had done until recently. She was practicing with her magic and added her Siren abilities, unknowing that Kohana and Danni would fall victim of her magic. Taylor was the one to convince Kohana to make that wish."

She pins her ears back. "Even without the spell, I knew Kohana had some feelings for him...despite that she accepted being our....excuse me, Danni's little sister. It was like with Shadow....She saw him as a brother, yet they fell in love once upon a time. I'm disappointed that she allowed herself to give in to a spell. If I was able to break out of Kamui's control, she should've been able to fight against the spell. Danni still showed that he loved me before that wish took effect." She shakes her head a bit. "I'm sorry, Carbuncle, but my heart feels hurt and betrayed. Accident or not, my trust has been lost....I may have attacked Kohana for what she did....but I'm not going to allow myself to become that very person that murdered Sam. If Danni's heart longs for Kohana, then I can't stop him....and I won't stop Xena if she prefers to stay with Danni rather than visiting me."

His ears flatten a bit. "Danni and Xena have been looking for you....I don't know where they are now, but please go to them."

She looks down to ground for a moment. ".....I need to be alone for a while...." She said before heading off while Carbuncle shook his head slightly and went back into the bar.

Dangerous Hunter

11,025 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Daxyn had overhead everything Sirea said and decided to follow her, but from a distance just to keep an eye on her.

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Jack_Graves280
dark_serena07
Jack_Graves280
dark_serena07
Jack_Graves280
dark_serena07

"What's in it for me?"

"First..you will get out of this unscathed and unharmed..secondly, we will work with others to make sure your fairly treated." she responded "As of right now, thats what I can offer you."

"And if I don't?"

@Kohana: Ami checked over Kohana anyway. "Are you alright now?" She had her doctor's tone of zero tolerance now.

"I actually do the things I reather leave Jack for.." she responded simply "He's got a violent streak, bloodthirst and experince..but no imagation.." she spoke matter of factly "Right now..with a simple word I can put you in thousands of agonies that would let you die."

"Kill me and the magic increases....What else it might do you'd only learn if you kill me but do you really want that risk?" She smirked

-pause-s "Oh I am sorry..I think I miss spoke..did I misspoke?" she spoke looking back to Jack who nodded "I DID I am very sorry. Take all those..thousands of agonies..but..remove the death part..cause..magic I got..won't let your brain shut off..or your heart stop..so..yeah your going to be alive for every moment." she nodded in turn "Cause..I don't beleive in killing..such a displeasing profession. I leave the lucky ones for Jack."

She shrugged. "Either way it's a possible win for me. I quite enjoy pain."

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Rini had also overheard the conversation between Sirea and Carbuncle and could only shake her head. Considering Kohana to her knowledge had possible feelings for Goku but had chosen Ratoly....she couldn't remember any sign that Kohana had had feelings for Danni at all. But then again, she couldn't vouch for anything that might have happened before she was born either.

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
Kohana sat in the room given to her in Elysion with her knees pulled to her chest. Head resting on her knees with her eyes. Last night had been the first night since this mess started that she hadn't cried herself to sleep or woken from a nightmare. But it didn't help to make her feel anymore less miserable about things. And not in the same proximity as Danni, it had also given her a chance to dream of Goku again. It wasn't the first time, granted. But it sure felt like the first time she had been able to think of someone else other than Danni. It was kind of a nice change for her head. She missed him. A lot. She missed his Mikey like silliness. His confidence in her. His company....everything and anything he ever made her feel....She missed it. And was longing to feel it again. Kohana had to get him back. And she now planned to do just that. Soon as this mess was fixed and things were back to a sense of normal, she would leave her life at Haffas behind for a long while to travel out with Luna, if she would be willing enough to help and not hate her too, and Bikky, and find the dragon balls and get back Goku. With her mind made up, she would open her eyes and lift her head up as she looked out the window. Her mind still on Goku. Making a small smile come to her lips.

"I can be tough, I can be strong, but with you, it's not like that at all. There's a girl that gives a s**t, behind this wall, you just walk through it..." Meanwhile at the bar, Zoey would have been up in Donnie's room again. Missing him more and more as the days went by.
"And I remember all those crazy things you said. You left them running though my head. You're always there, you're everywhere, but right now I wish you were here."
"All those crazy things we did. Didn't think about it, just went with it. You're always there, you're everywhere, but right now I wish you were here..." Kohana would get up from the bed as Zoey turned away from the window of the room and went over to bed. Picking up Donni's pillow and hugging it.
"Damn, damn, damn. What I'd do to have you here, here, here. I wish you were here..." She closes her eyes and inhales.
"Damn, damn, damn. What I'd do to have you near, near, near. I wish you were here..." With her hands in her pockets she wonders her way out into the garden as Zoey sets the pillow down and leaves the room.
"I love the way you are..."
"It's who I am. Don't have to try hard."
"We always say, say it like it is..."
"And the truth is that I really miss..."
"All those crazy things you said. You left them running though my head. You're always there, you're everywhere, but right now I wish you were here." Zoey would get downstairs and leave the bar for a walk through town for some air.
"All those crazy things we did. Didn't think about it, just went with it. You're always there, you're everywhere, but right now I wish you were here." Kohana would look out at the garden as she got to the gate and slowly opened it.
"Damn, damn, damn. What I'd do to have you here, here, here. I wish you were here..." Zoey's eyes would glance up to the sky.
"Damn, damn, damn. What I'd do to have you near, near, near. I wish you were here..." Kohana would take one of her hands out of her pockets and trail her finger tips over the flowers of the Elysion garden.

Spoken:
"No, I don't wanna let go. I just wanna let you know, that I never wanna let go...Let go, oh, oh..."
"No, I don't wanna let go. I just wanna let you know, that I never wanna let go..."

Whispered Echo:
Let go, let go, let go....
Let go, let go, let go, let go, let go, let go...
Let go, let go, let go....

"Damn, damn, damn. What I'd do to have you here, here, here. I wish you were here..." Zoey would run her hands through her hair and feels her eyes water a little.
"Damn, damn, damn. What I'd do to have you near, near, near. I wish you were here..." Kohana would tilt her head back to look up at the Elysion sky.
"Damn, damn, damn. What I'd do to have you here, here, here. I wish you were here..."
"Damn, damn, damn. What I'd do to have you near, near, near..." Both girls would come to a sit wherever they were. Kohana in the garden with a flower in her hand and Zoey on a bench in town with her knees to her chest.
Both Girls: "I wish you were here..."

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Gaia made her way to Natia's room to see if Natia and Mamoru were in there

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
dark_serena07

Natia was there, still reeling from a nightmare. Mamoru was still sleeping. Natia had been careful to not wake him as she moved off the bed to now be sitting at the window.

((Kohana/Zoey post was a sudden inspiration I had to share. :p ))

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Kohana Mishikoto
dark_serena07

Natia was there, still reeling from a nightmare. Mamoru was still sleeping. Natia had been careful to not wake him as she moved off the bed to now be sitting at the window.

Gaia peeked in the room. "Hey Natia." She whispered seeing that Mamoru was sleep still

((It was a pretty one. And cute.))

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
dark_serena07
Kohana Mishikoto
dark_serena07

Gaia peeked in the room. "Hey Natia." She whispered seeing that Mamoru was sleep still

(( smile Thank you. ))

Natia would look over and smile a little as she waved at her.

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Kohana Mishikoto
dark_serena07
Kohana Mishikoto
dark_serena07

(( smile Thank you. ))

((Anytime. smile ))

She smiled and gestured to the girl to come out the room to talk to her

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
dark_serena07
Kohana Mishikoto
dark_serena07
Kohana Mishikoto
dark_serena07

(( smile Thank you. ))

((Anytime. smile ))

She smiled and gestured to the girl to come out the room to talk to her

Natia would get up from the window bench and walk out of the room. Closing the door quietly behind her. "What is it?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff