• Bunny Spotter 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Kohana Mishikoto
dark_serena07
Kohana Mishikoto
dark_serena07
Kohana Mishikoto

Natia blushes brightly and fidgets nervously while Zoey ruffles her hair. "Are you guys hungry?"

Kara sighs a bit. "Lady Gaia, I..." She pauses and takes the mask off. "Aunt Gaia I came to say I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said the things I did and I'm sorry."

@Danni/Sirea: When Danni walked out, Kohana blinked and looked after then followed curiously. She kept a fair distance and was even more confused he just started talking. To himself? Not crazy at all...then she appeared. Sirea. And it wasn't the Sirea from the NOW either. But she remembered this Sirea. Kohana could hardly believe it! Feeling like she was full of questions, she followed them

He was about to say no but then his stomach growled loudly. He smiled sheepishly

She looked at Kara. "That was you earlier?" Instead of the anger that Kara might have expected, Gaia looked at her with a soft expression. "No...you were right. I shouldn't have yelled at him. It's just my thoughts have been a little screwed up lately. I'm normally a lot more rational than what I was."

"I know, aunt Gaia. And yes, that was me. I'm Sailor Dream. The newest addition to the Elysion team." She said as she smiled a little before walking over to her and sitting down beside her on the bed. "Aunt Gaia, I honestly believe you should give him a chance to explain things. Just hear him out. Maybe together, you two can figure things out."

Zoey laughed lightly as she rose to her feet and patted his head. "I'll go make you two something to eat then." Zoey said as Natia smiled and watched her mother leave humming A Guy That Takes His Time from Burlesque. Natia loved singing it in her room where prying ears couldn't hear her.

@Danni/Sirea: The moment Sirea stopped, Kohana knew she had been found out but Sirea wasn't saying anything. Kohana wondered why but just kept following from the trees till they got to Luna's place. The rest of the way had been silent. But now, as she stood on the ground with her wings folded behind her and head peeking around to stare at the front door, she felt a chill run down her spine. This place feels like bad news... Kohana thought to herself as she looked to Sirea then Danni then back to the door.

She nodded. "Who else knows you're Sailor Dream? Besides myself and Helios?" She smiled softly. "I'll give him the chance tomorrow. For now, I'm going to give him a chance to get comfortable with Natia"

"Your mommy's nice."

"Yeah, she is. And I'm glad she's my mom." Natia said as she looked about her dads room before leaving it with him. "Remembered when I made my promise and I said 'cross my siren heart and hope to swim with turtles'?" She asked as she looked at him. "Have you heard of Sirens or the Ninja Turtles?"

"Serena. She's always known since the first time." Kara said with a small smile while fiddling with her mask for a moment before looking back at her with a giggle. "I think he's plenty comfy."

He shook his head though he also gave a look of excited curiosity

She nodded in understanding. "Well if you don't want anyone else to know, your secret's safe with me." She hugged Kara with a smile.

Sirea Angelie's Husband

Shadowy Bookworm

10,100 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Sirea Angelie
xXDanni PhantomXx
Sirea Angelie
xXDanni PhantomXx
Sirea Angelie
xXDanni PhantomXx

"Don't worry. I plan to do just that." he said. After that he was silent till they got to the door of Luna's place.
She looks at the door for a moment then looks back the way they came. "We're being followed...." She murmured.

"At their own risk." he muttered before heading into the building to look for Xena.
"This is as far as I could go." She glanced over to Kohana once more as her eye narrows slightly. "Hers will come as well..." She said to herself in a whisper before she vanished. Do not tell anyone about this, Danni. I may not have a collar on me this time, but she'll still target me if you tell everyone else. She said telepathically.

"You have my word." he said as he started to search rooms for Xena. "Xena?! Xena! Princess?" he called.
"Are you alone?" A voice asked before hearing Kohana's voice calling out as well. "Seems a certain someone just can't keep away...." The voice muttered.

For the second time that day, he wished he could headdesk. "Don't worry, Sweetie. I just want to talk." he said as he walked up to the future Xena. "What's wrong, Princess? What's got you so upset?" he asked soothingly.

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
dark_serena07
Kohana Mishikoto
dark_serena07
Kohana Mishikoto
dark_serena07
Kohana Mishikoto

Natia blushes brightly and fidgets nervously while Zoey ruffles her hair. "Are you guys hungry?"

Kara sighs a bit. "Lady Gaia, I..." She pauses and takes the mask off. "Aunt Gaia I came to say I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said the things I did and I'm sorry."

@Danni/Sirea: When Danni walked out, Kohana blinked and looked after then followed curiously. She kept a fair distance and was even more confused he just started talking. To himself? Not crazy at all...then she appeared. Sirea. And it wasn't the Sirea from the NOW either. But she remembered this Sirea. Kohana could hardly believe it! Feeling like she was full of questions, she followed them

He was about to say no but then his stomach growled loudly. He smiled sheepishly

She looked at Kara. "That was you earlier?" Instead of the anger that Kara might have expected, Gaia looked at her with a soft expression. "No...you were right. I shouldn't have yelled at him. It's just my thoughts have been a little screwed up lately. I'm normally a lot more rational than what I was."

"I know, aunt Gaia. And yes, that was me. I'm Sailor Dream. The newest addition to the Elysion team." She said as she smiled a little before walking over to her and sitting down beside her on the bed. "Aunt Gaia, I honestly believe you should give him a chance to explain things. Just hear him out. Maybe together, you two can figure things out."

Zoey laughed lightly as she rose to her feet and patted his head. "I'll go make you two something to eat then." Zoey said as Natia smiled and watched her mother leave humming A Guy That Takes His Time from Burlesque. Natia loved singing it in her room where prying ears couldn't hear her.

@Danni/Sirea: The moment Sirea stopped, Kohana knew she had been found out but Sirea wasn't saying anything. Kohana wondered why but just kept following from the trees till they got to Luna's place. The rest of the way had been silent. But now, as she stood on the ground with her wings folded behind her and head peeking around to stare at the front door, she felt a chill run down her spine. This place feels like bad news... Kohana thought to herself as she looked to Sirea then Danni then back to the door.

She nodded. "Who else knows you're Sailor Dream? Besides myself and Helios?" She smiled softly. "I'll give him the chance tomorrow. For now, I'm going to give him a chance to get comfortable with Natia"

"Your mommy's nice."

"Yeah, she is. And I'm glad she's my mom." Natia said as she looked about her dads room before leaving it with him. "Remembered when I made my promise and I said 'cross my siren heart and hope to swim with turtles'?" She asked as she looked at him. "Have you heard of Sirens or the Ninja Turtles?"

"Serena. She's always known since the first time." Kara said with a small smile while fiddling with her mask for a moment before looking back at her with a giggle. "I think he's plenty comfy."

She nodded in understanding. "Well if you don't want anyone else to know, your secret's safe with me." She hugged Kara with a smile.

"Thank you aunt Gaia. I'm not ready for everyone to know just yet." She said with a returned hug.

Natia blinked surprise. "We better go sit down. This is gonna be a lot to explain."

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Kohana Mishikoto
dark_serena07
Kohana Mishikoto
dark_serena07
Kohana Mishikoto

"Your mommy's nice."

"Thank you aunt Gaia. I'm not ready for everyone to know just yet." She said with a returned hug.

Natia blinked surprise. "We better go sit down. This is gonna be a lot to explain."

"It's alright."

He nodded. "Alright. Lead the way."

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
xXDanni PhantomXx

For the second time that day, he wished he could headdesk. "Don't worry, Sweetie. I just want to talk." he said as he walked up to the future Xena. "What's wrong, Princess? What's got you so upset?" he asked soothingly.
She appeared in front of Danni, wearing a cloak. Even though Danni recognizes her, she decided to keep the hood up. The pupils of her eyes were glowing a crimson color. "Talk? Are you sure?"

Sirea Angelie's Husband

Shadowy Bookworm

10,100 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Sirea Angelie
xXDanni PhantomXx

She appeared in front of Danni, wearing a cloak. Even though Danni recognizes her, she decided to keep the hood up. The pupils of her eyes were glowing a crimson color. "Talk? Are you sure?"

"Yes. I'm sure." he said looking into her eyes. "Your my daughter and I want to help you. I'm always here for you." he said.

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
xXDanni PhantomXx
Sirea Angelie
xXDanni PhantomXx

"Yes. I'm sure." he said looking into her eyes. "Your my daughter and I want to help you. I'm always here for you." he said.
"You still want to help me, despite what I may have in store for you? And for Aunty Kohana for following you here?"

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
dark_serena07
Kohana Mishikoto
dark_serena07
Kohana Mishikoto
dark_serena07
Kohana Mishikoto

"Your mommy's nice."

"It's alright."

Natia would take him downstairs with and snuggle up in a blanket with him whie she explained all about the turtles and then went on to say what Sirens were and how the were pictured in mythology. She explained how a siren had done something to her as a baby. Then she went on to tell him that her father, Donnie, was indeed one of the ninja turtles she had spoken off, that he was part ghost, which Natia then explained best she could before telling him that when touched by water or in water she's get kinda....green. Literally, green. Like a turtle. "I'm still unsure of the Siren part, but mother says its dangerous."

"I shall let you be now to rest. I am glad I was forgiven."

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Kohana Mishikoto
dark_serena07
Kohana Mishikoto
dark_serena07
Kohana Mishikoto

"It's alright."

Natia would take him downstairs with and snuggle up in a blanket with him whie she explained all about the turtles and then went on to say what Sirens were and how the were pictured in mythology. She explained how a siren had done something to her as a baby. Then she went on to tell him that her father, Donnie, was indeed one of the ninja turtles she had spoken off, that he was part ghost, which Natia then explained best she could before telling him that when touched by water or in water she's get kinda....green. Literally, green. Like a turtle. "I'm still unsure of the Siren part, but mother says its dangerous."

"Well that sucks. You can't sing then."

Gaia nodded."Goodnight Kara."

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
dark_serena07
Kohana Mishikoto
dark_serena07
Kohana Mishikoto
dark_serena07
Kohana Mishikoto

"It's alright."

"Goodnight aunt Gaia."

"Nope. I can't. I mean I can but it apparently doesn't end well for anyone listening..."

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Kohana Mishikoto
dark_serena07
Kohana Mishikoto
dark_serena07
Kohana Mishikoto

"It's alright."

"Goodnight aunt Gaia."

"Nope. I can't. I mean I can but it apparently doesn't end well for anyone listening..."

"Be careful as a senshi." She gently kissed the girl's forehead before nodding in the direction of the door where Helios was peeking in

"Hope you find a way to sing around that."

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
dark_serena07
Kohana Mishikoto
dark_serena07
Kohana Mishikoto
dark_serena07
Kohana Mishikoto

"It's alright."

"Goodnight aunt Gaia."

"Be careful as a senshi." She gently kissed the girl's forehead before nodding in the direction of the door where Helios was peeking in

"Yeah, I'm sure I will. Once I learn to control it." Natia said with a smile.

"I will be." She said before walking over to Helios and taking his hand.
Sirea Angelie
Hanz Pozderati
Yusuke: "Got it, let's beat this guy up first." He snuck up behind the guard fussing at Ashton and Kurama.

Kurama: "Indeed, isn't it obvious that he's human? You work in a laboratory and you don't know the difference?"

Soldier: He groaned "You idiots! I said 'who'! Not 'what'! Learn your English right! Now if you EXCUSE me, I have experiments to guard." stare

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soldiers: "There he is! Look, a few of the guests actually made it through the traps, too!"

Hanz: "Well...I guess we first get rid of our fans." stare He tossed Hiei his sword he grabbed from the closet earlier "I hope my assumption that this sword belongs to you is correct."

Hiei: He caught the sword "Hn. You go on ahead. I'll take them all on myself."

Kuwabara: "Trying to act all tough now!?" stare
A human with two dragons attached to his back. She thought to herself as she and Carbuncle sneak up behind the guard.

"That guard is already getting annoying." -.- When he snuck up behind the guard, he attempted to kick him in the leg.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You have my daggers too, right?" He asked then looks at Hiei. "You sure you'll be okay without us, dude?"

@Zoey, Carbuncle, Asthton: Soldier: He fell over on his face when Carbuncle kicked him "HEY! THEY GOT OUT!?"

Yusuke: "Well, yeah, because you're stupid." He looked to Ashton and Kurama "Alright, guys, let's bag 'em and tag 'em."

Yuna: He and the other guards returned with Maya and the lady soldier. He made a face "YAA! You guests are fun." He said with his sinister grin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hiei: He only nodded.

Hanz: "Alright. Don't get too carried away." He nodded at Rin "I got anything of use in the closet." He handed Rin his daggers "Follow me, I can backtrack to where the others are at.." He started back down the way he came from.

Yukina: She looked back at Hiei "Be careful!"

Kuwabara: "Wait for meee!" He followed Hanz.

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
Hanz Pozderati
Sirea Angelie
Hanz Pozderati
Yusuke: "Got it, let's beat this guy up first." He snuck up behind the guard fussing at Ashton and Kurama.

Kurama: "Indeed, isn't it obvious that he's human? You work in a laboratory and you don't know the difference?"

Soldier: He groaned "You idiots! I said 'who'! Not 'what'! Learn your English right! Now if you EXCUSE me, I have experiments to guard." stare

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soldiers: "There he is! Look, a few of the guests actually made it through the traps, too!"

Hanz: "Well...I guess we first get rid of our fans." stare He tossed Hiei his sword he grabbed from the closet earlier "I hope my assumption that this sword belongs to you is correct."

Hiei: He caught the sword "Hn. You go on ahead. I'll take them all on myself."

Kuwabara: "Trying to act all tough now!?" stare
A human with two dragons attached to his back. She thought to herself as she and Carbuncle sneak up behind the guard.

"That guard is already getting annoying." -.- When he snuck up behind the guard, he attempted to kick him in the leg.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You have my daggers too, right?" He asked then looks at Hiei. "You sure you'll be okay without us, dude?"

@Zoey, Carbuncle, Asthton: Soldier: He fell over on his face when Carbuncle kicked him "HEY! THEY GOT OUT!?"

Yusuke: "Well, yeah, because you're stupid." He looked to Ashton and Kurama "Alright, guys, let's bag 'em and tag 'em."

Yuna: He and the other guards returned with Maya and the lady soldier. He made a face "YAA! You guests are fun." He said with his sinister grin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hiei: He only nodded.

Hanz: "Alright. Don't get too carried away." He nodded at Rin "I got anything of use in the closet." He handed Rin his daggers "Follow me, I can backtrack to where the others are at.." He started back down the way he came from.

Yukina: She looked back at Hiei "Be careful!"

Kuwabara: "Wait for meee!" He followed Hanz.
"Teaches you to be such a jerk!" She said then looks to Ashton. "Aren't I glad to see you, Ashton! They experimented on me, and now I have horns!" crying "How am I gonna go back to school looking like that?"

"Let's worry about that when we get out of here." He said before noticing Yuna enter the room along with the other guards. "What exactly did you do to us?"

She narrows her eyes as she saw the unconscious Maya and lady soldier. "You are definitely one sick fox! We should knock that stupid hat off your head!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Thanks, I appreciate that." He said as he took his daggers. "I hope the others are alright." He would follow after Hanz.

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Kohana Mishikoto
dark_serena07
Kohana Mishikoto
dark_serena07
Kohana Mishikoto

"Goodnight aunt Gaia."

"Yeah, I'm sure I will. Once I learn to control it." Natia said with a smile.

"I will be." She said before walking over to Helios and taking his hand.

"What other family do you have here?"

She watched Kara walk over to Helios

He nodded to Gaia before leading Kara out the room

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out