• Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Popular Thread 100
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato
Sirea Angelie
Raye Hamato
Sirea Angelie
"....." Her ears twitch a bit when she heard Rini. "I don't know what he's talking about. No matter where he goes, he won't last for very long." She shifted into the form of a wolf-fox hybrid, her fur alot darker than Sirea's fur color, and started to pad away.

"Nephry-chan....come with us." he called to her and held his hand out to her. "Please..."
She looks over her shoulder at him. "......" Looking back forward, she continue to pad away until she had faded within the darkness.

He smiled a little and nodded. "Ok. I understand then." he then looked at Gaia. "Let's go before more shadows show up." he said as he slowly started towards the stairs.

@Rini: "Seriously?!" o.0 "How'd that happen!?" gonk

She supported him as they walked towards the stairs. She was carefully transferring a bit of her own energy to help him stay alive. "Mind telling me how you ended up a living electrical wire?" She would wait until he was better to ask about Nephry

"Don't know. I'll ask her later. Now, let's get out of here so she can get him out." She grabbed Luna and Raye and teleported them to the bar

Queen Serenity disappeared as they left

"Some kind of experiment done by Hojo.....Something about Jenova cells....It's driven Caesar mad, and for some reason, I can use some of his powers..." he explained. When Gaia was supporting him, she'd feel the same electrical tingle Nephry had earlier. Her energy was helping to give him stringth.

Once back at the bar, Raye blinked a little. "I hope Sanada will be alright. I haven't gotten to wack him yet after all." she said nodding.

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato
Sirea Angelie
Raye Hamato
Sirea Angelie
"....." Her ears twitch a bit when she heard Rini. "I don't know what he's talking about. No matter where he goes, he won't last for very long." She shifted into the form of a wolf-fox hybrid, her fur alot darker than Sirea's fur color, and started to pad away.

"Nephry-chan....come with us." he called to her and held his hand out to her. "Please..."
She looks over her shoulder at him. "......" Looking back forward, she continue to pad away until she had faded within the darkness.

He smiled a little and nodded. "Ok. I understand then." he then looked at Gaia. "Let's go before more shadows show up." he said as he slowly started towards the stairs.

She supported him as they walked towards the stairs. She was carefully transferring a bit of her own energy to help him stay alive. "Mind telling me how you ended up a living electrical wire?" She would wait until he was better to ask about Nephry

"Don't know. I'll ask her later. Now, let's get out of here so she can get him out." She grabbed Luna and Raye and teleported them to the bar

"Some kind of experiment done by Hojo.....Something about Jenova cells....It's driven Caesar mad, and for some reason, I can use some of his powers..." he explained. When Gaia was supporting him, she'd feel the same electrical tingle Nephry had earlier. Her energy was helping to give him stringth.

Once back at the bar, Raye blinked a little. "I hope Sanada will be alright. I haven't gotten to wack him yet after all." she said nodding.

She swore. "Sorry we didn't get to you fast enough to prevent Hojo from getting to you. Between fighting shadows and the possibility of a demonic Sirea loose in the building, we got held up."

She nodded. "I hope so too. Would you believe Nephry actually helped him?"

Ruthless Phantom

10,600 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Popular Thread 100
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato
Sirea Angelie

She swore. "Sorry we didn't get to you fast enough to prevent Hojo from getting to you. Between fighting shadows and the possibility of a demonic Sirea loose in the building, we got held up."

'Why would Sirea-san be demonic? he asked. "Don't worry about it. It's not your fault. I should have listened to Luna." he said.

@Rini: "What the fu....seriously?! Why!? What could she have gained? Or did she just get kicks from watching Sanada struggle?" she growled.

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato
Sirea Angelie

'Why would Sirea-san be demonic? he asked. "Don't worry about it. It's not your fault. I should have listened to Luna." he said.

@Rini: "What the fu....seriously?! Why!? What could she have gained? Or did she just get kicks from watching Sanada struggle?" she growled.

"It's a trait of those with demon blood like Sirea, Rini and Serena. Sort of a back-up in a way. A fatal wound can theoretically send them into a demonic state to sort of save them." She smiled and nodded. "You know she's going to be kicking herself because of what happened though." She sighed. "Why did Nephry help you? That's not normally her way."

@Raye: "Beats me. Though from what I saw, I don't think she was trying to see him struggle. If she wanted to watch him struggle, she wouldn't have helped. She would have just followed."

Ruthless Phantom

10,600 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Popular Thread 100
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07

"It's a trait of those with demon blood like Sirea, Rini and Serena. Sort of a back-up in a way. A fatal wound can theoretically send them into a demonic state to sort of save them." She smiled and nodded. "You know she's going to be kicking herself because of what happened though." She sighed. "Why did Nephry help you? That's not normally her way."

@Raye: "Beats me. Though from what I saw, I don't think she was trying to see him struggle. If she wanted to watch him struggle, she wouldn't have helped. She would have just followed."

"I dunno...I think there's more to her than we know or think we know. Heh...Maybe I just hung around Junpei too much. I'm taking up his habits..." he murmured before he went unconscious against her.

@Rini: "Hmph....she's got a reason and it can't be good. I wouldn't trust her as far as I could chuck a piano." she muttered.

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07

"I dunno...I think there's more to her than we know or think we know. Heh...Maybe I just hung around Junpei too much. I'm taking up his habits..." he murmured before he went unconscious against her.

@Rini: "Hmph....she's got a reason and it can't be good. I wouldn't trust her as far as I could chuck a piano." she muttered.

She watched as he went unconscious against her with a soft smile. "Get some rest."She then took the opportunity to teleport them out, taking him to Elysion for now

@Raye: She shrugged. "We'll know once we talk to Akihiko."

Ruthless Phantom

10,600 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Popular Thread 100
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07

She watched as he went unconscious against her with a soft smile. "Get some rest."She then took the opportunity to teleport them out, taking him to Elysion for now

He wouldn't wake up until the next morning.

@Rini: "Tomorrow, I'm going back. I have to find Sirea, and Riza and them. I totally forgot about them during everything." she said with a sigh. "I'm a sucky friend sometimes." The next day she would leave to go back to the fake tower to look for Sirea and them.

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07

@Rini: "Tomorrow, I'm going back. I have to find Sirea, and Riza and them. I totally forgot about them during everything." she said with a sigh. "I'm a sucky friend sometimes." The next day she would leave to go back to the fake tower to look for Sirea and them.

Helios: He would wake up to see a young man by the door with a gold horn sticking out of his light blue hair. "Good to see you're awake. The princess will be quite pleased."

@Raye: Rini quickly caught up to Raye. "Not letting you go in there by yourself."

Ruthless Phantom

10,600 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Popular Thread 100
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07

Helios: He would wake up to see a young man by the door with a gold horn sticking out of his light blue hair. "Good to see you're awake. The princess will be quite pleased."

@Raye: Rini quickly caught up to Raye. "Not letting you go in there by yourself."

"Who are you?" he groaned as he sat up. A little bit of lightning sparking around him.

@Rini: Raye jumped a little when she heard Rini, then smiled. "Alright. Let's go."

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07

"Who are you?" he groaned as he sat up. A little bit of lightning sparking around him.

@Rini: Raye jumped a little when she heard Rini, then smiled. "Alright. Let's go."

"I am Helios. And before you ask, you're in the palace in Elysion.If you think you are strong enough to make the walk, the princess would like to see you."

Ruthless Phantom

10,600 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Popular Thread 100
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07

"I am Helios. And before you ask, you're in the palace in Elysion.If you think you are strong enough to make the walk, the princess would like to see you."

"Oh. Ok." he said as he slowly stood up. He then tried to straighten his suit, not that there was much use. It was rumpled and wrinkled, dried blood made the right arm of it crusty, and all in all, he just looked like death wormed over. He heaved a sigh. "Well, not in the best state to meet dignitaries, but I don't have much choice." he said as he rubbed the back of his head.

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07

"Oh. Ok." he said as he slowly stood up. He then tried to straighten his suit, not that there was much use. It was rumpled and wrinkled, dried blood made the right arm of it crusty, and all in all, he just looked like death wormed over. He heaved a sigh. "Well, not in the best state to meet dignitaries, but I don't have much choice." he said as he rubbed the back of his head.

"You've already met the princess, she just wants to see you now that you're awake. Now follow me please." He turned and headed down the hall

@Raye: She nodded. "I hope they're alright too. I was just a little more worried about getting you out in time."

Ruthless Phantom

10,600 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Popular Thread 100
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07

"You've already met the princess, she just wants to see you now that you're awake. Now follow me please." He turned and headed down the hall

@Raye: She nodded. "I hope they're alright too. I was just a little more worried about getting you out in time."

"I....have?" he asked. He then fell silent and just followed Helios.

@Rini: "Hope Sirea's not pissed. Hope Riza and them are alright also." she said with a sigh. "Maybe Hojo, Ikutsuki, and Nephry haven't gotten to them.

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Despite her berserk state, she had managed to make it out of the building. Roy and Riza had already left to return to Central.

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07

"I....have?" he asked. He then fell silent and just followed Helios.

@Rini: "Hope Sirea's not pissed. Hope Riza and them are alright also." she said with a sigh. "Maybe Hojo, Ikutsuki, and Nephry haven't gotten to them.

He nodded. "You'll see." He soon stopped outside a seemingly office door. He opened it and stepped inside, gesturing to Akihiko to follow him in. Inside, whoever was behind the desk had the chair turned so that all they would see was the back of it. "I've brought your guest as you requested princess."

"Thank you Helios. That will be all for now." She spoke from her spot in the chair that was turned to where they couldn't see her.

@Raye: "If Sirea gets pissed because we left even though you might have been in danger if we hadn't, then I don't know what to tell you."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff