• Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
dark_serena07
Smokin_Strawberry
dark_serena07
Smokin_Strawberry
dark_serena07
Smokin_Strawberry
Veari grabbed Raye and Michiru and headed into town.

Maria soon finished her food and her milk. "Yummy"

@Rini: Draco patted the bed, indecating she should sit down. "Once. Before we actually got together.....and I felt horrible."

She giggled as Veari pulled them into town

She took the bowl and glass and put them in the sink before washing them. "Anything you wanna do?"

@Draco: She sat down on the bed. "What happened? The whole story I mean."
Maria ran into the common area and picked up a book.

~Rini: "I was cruel in those days, not like you see me now. I was mean and hateful back then. In a way I still kinda am. When we fought we were still in school. I was always picking on him, being mean. And everytime he was in danger I was scared, worried and sorry for everything I'd done. I kept on doing those things without realizeing why."

She followed Maria into the common area and picked a place to sit where Maria could sit next to her comfortably

@Draco: "You're not mean and hateful now at all. How did you realize why?"
Maria layed her head on Hotaru's lap.

@Rini: "I heard my mom say something that went something like 'When lilltle boys tease or pick on a girl that means they like them.' I guess I figuared out then that I loved Harry."

Veari stopped outside of the ice cream shop. "Either of you want a cone? My treat"

She nodded. "I'm glad you two got together. I asked because Gohan's currently in the medlab trapped in a daze. He got that way helping me in a battle. Thing is the last time I'd seen him before that battle, he and I had an argument over me and my evoker."

@Veari: "I'm not that fond of ice cream really."
Draco pulled her into a hug. "I hate to remind you of this but if you to fight and leave one another you both will lose something special."

Veari smiled. "Well what woul dyou like?"

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Smokin_Strawberry
dark_serena07
Smokin_Strawberry
dark_serena07
Smokin_Strawberry

~Rini: "I was cruel in those days, not like you see me now. I was mean and hateful back then. In a way I still kinda am. When we fought we were still in school. I was always picking on him, being mean. And everytime he was in danger I was scared, worried and sorry for everything I'd done. I kept on doing those things without realizeing why."

She followed Maria into the common area and picked a place to sit where Maria could sit next to her comfortably

@Rini: "I heard my mom say something that went something like 'When lilltle boys tease or pick on a girl that means they like them.' I guess I figuared out then that I loved Harry."

Veari stopped outside of the ice cream shop. "Either of you want a cone? My treat"

She nodded. "I'm glad you two got together. I asked because Gohan's currently in the medlab trapped in a daze. He got that way helping me in a battle. Thing is the last time I'd seen him before that battle, he and I had an argument over me and my evoker."

Draco pulled her into a hug. "I hate to remind you of this but if you to fight and leave one another you both will lose something special."

She returned the hug. "Thanks Uncle Draco."

"Such a romantic Draco."Harry stood right outside the room

She shrugged. "A milkshake."

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Raye Hamato

"Aki? Heh. Getting familure with the guy? Geeze, Sirea. Danni disappears for a while and you go to the next white haired guy? You do have a strange fetish for white haired guys....Anyway... Yeah I guess I could torture Bishop for you." he said nodding.

@Veari: "Oooo! Me!" Raye said skipping from foot to foot.
She raises an eyebrow. "Don't get the wrong idea. I call Akira 'Aki' as well." She gives a shrug.

WitchyCrim's Queen

Chatty Friend

8,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
dark_serena07
Smokin_Strawberry
dark_serena07
Smokin_Strawberry
dark_serena07
Smokin_Strawberry

Draco smiled and patted her head. "I cant lose my great niece." He looked up. "Harry, we were just talking about you."

Veari giggled. "You know thats made with ice cream, right?"

Ruthless Phantom

10,600 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Popular Thread 100
Smokin_Strawberry
dark_serena07
Smokin_Strawberry
dark_serena07
Smokin_Strawberry

"Vanilla!" she said.

@Sirea: "So....two guys with different names get the same nick name? What happens if they are in the same room and you call one?" Dan asked.

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Smokin_Strawberry
dark_serena07
Smokin_Strawberry
dark_serena07
Smokin_Strawberry

Draco smiled and patted her head. "I cant lose my great niece." He looked up. "Harry, we were just talking about you."

She pouted. "I'm not all that great."

"Whatever bad thing he told you about me Rini, don't believe it." He teased but then noticed the gun in a holster at Rini's hip. "Rini? Why do you have a gun?"

"Call me complicated if you want to."

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
Raye Hamato
Smokin_Strawberry
dark_serena07
Smokin_Strawberry
dark_serena07
Smokin_Strawberry

"Vanilla!" she said.

@Sirea: "So....two guys with different names get the same nick name? What happens if they are in the same room and you call one?" Dan asked.
"Guess Akira will be 'Lil Aki'." She chuckles a bit.

WitchyCrim's Queen

Chatty Friend

8,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
dark_serena07
Smokin_Strawberry
dark_serena07
Smokin_Strawberry
dark_serena07
Smokin_Strawberry

"Whatever bad thing he told you about me Rini, don't believe it." He teased but then noticed the gun in a holster at Rini's hip. "Rini? Why do you have a gun?"

Draco shook his head. "My great niece would be Moon dearest. She is who you and Gohan would both lose.."

Veari giggled and handed Raye a vanilla cone and Michiru a milkshake.

Ruthless Phantom

10,600 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Popular Thread 100
Sirea Angelie
Raye Hamato
Smokin_Strawberry
dark_serena07
Smokin_Strawberry

"Vanilla!" she said.

"Why? Is he smaller than the white haired one?" he asked blinking.

@Veari: "Yay!" She exclaimed before licking her ice cream happily.

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Smokin_Strawberry
dark_serena07
Smokin_Strawberry
dark_serena07
Smokin_Strawberry

Draco shook his head. "My great niece would be Moon dearest. She is who you and Gohan would both lose.."

She blushed. "Oops. Mom forgot to give me some chocolate after the dementor attack." She heard Harry and pulled her evoker from her holster. "This? It's not a gun. It's my evoker. It's how I'd call my Persona."

"That's a gun Rini. Who gave it to you?" He glared

She sipped from the shake. "Thanks Veari."

WitchyCrim's Queen

Chatty Friend

8,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
dark_serena07
Smokin_Strawberry
dark_serena07
Smokin_Strawberry
dark_serena07
Smokin_Strawberry

She blushed. "Oops. Mom forgot to give me some chocolate after the dementor attack." She heard Harry and pulled her evoker from her holster. "This? It's not a gun. It's my evoker. It's how I'd call my Persona."

Draco watched her as she spoke with Harry/

Veari giggled and licked at her chococlate cone. "Your very welcome ladies. Now where to next?"

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
Raye Hamato
Sirea Angelie
Raye Hamato
Smokin_Strawberry
dark_serena07
Smokin_Strawberry

"Vanilla!" she said.

"Why? Is he smaller than the white haired one?" he asked blinking.

@Veari: "Yay!" She exclaimed before licking her ice cream happily.
"Cuz I wanna call him that." She gives a shrug. "Ryo and Akira were going at each other like kids so I gave them nicknames."

Ruthless Phantom

10,600 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Popular Thread 100
Smokin_Strawberry
dark_serena07
Smokin_Strawberry
dark_serena07
Smokin_Strawberry

Veari giggled and licked at her chococlate cone. "Your very welcome ladies. Now where to next?"

"Hmmmmm....Mall?" Raye asked still licking her ice cream.

@Sirea: "Ah.....Ok." Dan said now bored with the topic. He didn't know who the two were she was talking about, nor did he really care.

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
Raye Hamato

"Hmmmmm....Mall?" Raye asked still licking her ice cream.

@Sirea: "Ah.....Ok." Dan said now bored with the topic. He didn't know who the two were she was talking about, nor did he really care.
"Besides, I figured it would be shorter to call Akihiko 'Aki'. There has to be at least someone who does." She shrugs again.

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Smokin_Strawberry
dark_serena07
Smokin_Strawberry
dark_serena07
Smokin_Strawberry

"It's my evoker. I summon my persona with it for battles. Watch." She held the evoker to the side of her head and pulled the trigger. Instead of the gunshot sound one would expect, all that happened was a blue light appearing in the spot before her Persona, a female green skinned angel appeared standing next to her. "See?"

She looked to Raye and nodded. "Sounds good to me."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces