• Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Popular Thread 100
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato

"More like you get a bloody mess all over the street that the corpse is left on." he said. "It's not a pretty sight to see or clean up."

She shuddered at the mental image. "Any idea why they would steal Persona or how to stop it?"

"I'm not sure, but I think it has something to do with the Apathy Syndrome." he said. "Maybe we can all work together and figure it out. Tell your Persona using friends to be careful. Especially your niece."

She nodded. "I definitely will. I'll be in town for a while. You can find me at the bar. I need to go check on Yun and see if I can get the bar's doctor to check him out too. She might find something the hospital's doctors didn't." She pulls a card out her pocket and hands it to him. "Just in case you need to reach me again even after I leave town."

"Arigato, Chiba-san." he said with a smile and nod after taking the card.

She nodded with a smile. "You wouldn't happen to have a card that I could get in case I need to get in touch with you too? I can't always get away to come in town. Being over a military base can get busy."

"Oh! Of course! I'm sorry. I wasn't thinking." he said as he got a card from his desk and handed it to her.

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato

"I'm not sure, but I think it has something to do with the Apathy Syndrome." he said. "Maybe we can all work together and figure it out. Tell your Persona using friends to be careful. Especially your niece."

She nodded. "I definitely will. I'll be in town for a while. You can find me at the bar. I need to go check on Yun and see if I can get the bar's doctor to check him out too. She might find something the hospital's doctors didn't." She pulls a card out her pocket and hands it to him. "Just in case you need to reach me again even after I leave town."

She nodded with a smile. "You wouldn't happen to have a card that I could get in case I need to get in touch with you too? I can't always get away to come in town. Being over a military base can get busy."

"Oh! Of course! I'm sorry. I wasn't thinking." he said as he got a card from his desk and handed it to her.

She took the card and pocketed it. "It's quite alright Detective. Hopefully this thing is taken care of soon. Until we meet again." She nodded and headed out the door to head to the bar

Ruthless Phantom

10,600 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Popular Thread 100
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato

She took the card and pocketed it. "It's quite alright Detective. Hopefully this thing is taken care of soon. Until we meet again." She nodded and headed out the door to head to the bar

"Ok. Thank you for your time. Bye." he said smiling before sitting down to write down more of what he'd learned.

Raye stood outside and was pulling wires back into her ear when Gaia got out of the Police Station.

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato

"Ok. Thank you for your time. Bye." he said smiling before sitting down to write down more of what he'd learned.

Raye stood outside and was pulling wires back into her ear when Gaia got out of the Police Station.

"You didn't have to eavesdrop you know?" She giggled.

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
She was already back in the bar, fixing herself a bowl of ramen.

Ruthless Phantom

10,600 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Popular Thread 100
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato

"Oh, I didn't. I got information from his computer." she said with a grin. She finished pulling one of her wires from a hole in the wall she'd made, then retracted it into her ear.

@Sirea: Yun walked into the kitchen. He was feeling a little hungry.

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato

"Oh, I didn't. I got information from his computer." she said with a grin. She finished pulling one of her wires from a hole in the wall she'd made, then retracted it into her ear.

"Oh? What sort of information?"

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
Raye Hamato

She glances over to Yun for a moment. "Hey."

Ruthless Phantom

10,600 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Popular Thread 100
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato

"I got information on the other S.E.E.S members and some other Persona users." she said smiling.

@Sirea: "Huh....Oh....Hey..." he murmured with a nod.

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato

"I got information on the other S.E.E.S members and some other Persona users." she said smiling.

She nodded. "Fair enough. You wouldn't happen to know if there's anyone else besides Sirea and Rini that has a Persona in the bar, would you?"

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato

"You must be Yun, right? You definitely look alot like Cloud." She said.

Ruthless Phantom

10,600 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Popular Thread 100
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato

She nodded. "Fair enough. You wouldn't happen to know if there's anyone else besides Sirea and Rini that has a Persona in the bar, would you?"

"It's not in the information, but Luna is one. Not Serena's Guardian, but the saiyajinn. As well as a Saiyajinn Namekian mix named Tarzal I think." Raye said.

Ruthless Phantom

10,600 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Popular Thread 100
Sirea Angelie
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato

"You must be Yun, right? You definitely look alot like Cloud." She said.

"Yeah...who are you?" he asked as he looked over at her. The glow from his eyes hidden slightly by the brown colored contacts.

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato

"It's not in the information, but Luna is one. Not Serena's Guardian, but the saiyajinn. As well as a Saiyajinn Namekian mix named Tarzal I think." Raye said.

She nodded. "Alright then. Well we'll need to warn them then. Detective Sanada said that there's someone going around stealing Personas."

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
Raye Hamato

"Yeah...who are you?" he asked as he looked over at her. The glow from his eyes hidden slightly by the brown colored contacts.
"I'm Sirea. I'm Cloud's adopted daughter and the wife of the ghost you've met before."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff