• Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
Kohana Mishikoto
Upbeat Lobster
Kohana Mishikoto
Upbeat Lobster
Kohana Mishikoto
Upbeat Lobster

"You're very welcome. You seem to make Solace happy, and that's wonderful. You receive my blessing." With that said, the solar body extended a ray of light towards her. It reached her chest and flared brightly, filling her with warmth and heat before the ray vanished. From then on, when she was in the direct sunlight, she would have massively increased regeneration and endurance.
Solace blinked, surprised at her receiving Sol's blessing. He hadn't expected that so soon. He smiled and glanced over at Melissa before looking back to his, now their, matron star and going into a bow, "Thank you, Sol. We should head back now, but thank you."

The sudden ray of light hitting her chest, she gasped softly and her eyes widened a bit. Feeling the warmth fill her, she closed her eyes and smiled as she placed her hands at her chest near the ray of light. When it left her, she opened her eyes and moved her hands away from with an even brighter smile as she gave a small bow. "Thank you Sol. I am honored." She before taking Solace's hand as he suggested they get back.

The journey back wasn't as long as the journey there, and as they re-entered Haffa's, their tracks covered. Solace was feeling good.

Once they were back, she all but skipped into the main bar after him feeling very good and very happy. Sitting down on the couch she looked over at him. "That was so much fun! Thank you for showing me Solace. It was a very beautiful sight and I was very honored to meet your Matron Star."

Solace grinned, patting her back as he headed back into the kitchen and began assembling things for more tea. He was thirsty.

She smiled more and watched him go into the kitchen to make some more tea. She laid back on the couch and placed her hands in the middle of her chest as she remembered the way that ray of light had felt when it hit her. She closed her eyes and focused in on that lingering warmth. "I wonder what that lay was...." She mused to herself.

@Rini: In dire need of a break from all the book work, Ali would appear in the room and slump down against the wall to the floor with a yawn. Perfectly content to hide out in the room for now and watch Rini dance.

"It was a blessing," he said as he sat next to her on the couch, folding his hands behind his head.

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
Upbeat Lobster
Kohana Mishikoto
Upbeat Lobster
Kohana Mishikoto
Upbeat Lobster

The journey back wasn't as long as the journey there, and as they re-entered Haffa's, their tracks covered. Solace was feeling good.

Once they were back, she all but skipped into the main bar after him feeling very good and very happy. Sitting down on the couch she looked over at him. "That was so much fun! Thank you for showing me Solace. It was a very beautiful sight and I was very honored to meet your Matron Star."

Solace grinned, patting her back as he headed back into the kitchen and began assembling things for more tea. He was thirsty.

She smiled more and watched him go into the kitchen to make some more tea. She laid back on the couch and placed her hands in the middle of her chest as she remembered the way that ray of light had felt when it hit her. She closed her eyes and focused in on that lingering warmth. "I wonder what that lay was...." She mused to herself.

@Rini: In dire need of a break from all the book work, Ali would appear in the room and slump down against the wall to the floor with a yawn. Perfectly content to hide out in the room for now and watch Rini dance.

"It was a blessing," he said as he sat next to her on the couch, folding his hands behind his head.

Melissa snickered and tilted her head back to look up at him. "Thank you captain obvious..." She said teasingly as she sat up then moved to lean into his chest while she closed her eyes and relaxed against him. "What does it mean now that Sol's given me the blessing?"

@Rini: Ali nodded her head and relaxed a little as she tilted her head back and closed her eyes

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Kohana Mishikoto
Upbeat Lobster
Kohana Mishikoto
Upbeat Lobster
Kohana Mishikoto
Upbeat Lobster

Melissa snickered and tilted her head back to look up at him. "Thank you captain obvious..." She said teasingly as she sat up then moved to lean into his chest while she closed her eyes and relaxed against him. "What does it mean now that Sol's given me the blessing?"

@Rini: Ali nodded her head and relaxed a little as she tilted her head back and closed her eyes

"How are you feeling?" She grabbed a towel she had nearby and wiped the sweat from her forehead before sitting next to Ali

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
dark_serena07
Kohana Mishikoto
Upbeat Lobster
Kohana Mishikoto
Upbeat Lobster

"How are you feeling?" She grabbed a towel she had nearby and wiped the sweat from her forehead before sitting next to Ali

"Besides tiered? Sore."

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Kohana Mishikoto
dark_serena07
Kohana Mishikoto
Upbeat Lobster
Kohana Mishikoto
Upbeat Lobster

"Besides tiered? Sore."

"All over or certain spots?"

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
dark_serena07
Kohana Mishikoto
dark_serena07
Kohana Mishikoto
Upbeat Lobster

"Besides tiered? Sore."

"My burns Rini....so all over. I should be resting. Not up and about tracking down people and doing research."

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Kohana Mishikoto
dark_serena07
Kohana Mishikoto
dark_serena07
Kohana Mishikoto
Upbeat Lobster

"Besides tiered? Sore."

"My burns Rini....so all over. I should be resting. Not up and about tracking down people and doing research."

"Well maybe Daddy can try searching Heaven in your place so you can stay home and rest."

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
dark_serena07
Kohana Mishikoto
dark_serena07
Kohana Mishikoto
dark_serena07

"Besides tiered? Sore."

"Well maybe Daddy can try searching Heaven in your place so you can stay home and rest."

Ali shook her head. "No....I couldn't ask that. He's got to be here to take care of the little ones and after Mikey I...I don't...." She sighed and covered her face with her hands. "I...I can't face the others. I can't face him. I cant face Leo...or Donnie...I could have still saved him and I...I didn't."

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Kohana Mishikoto
dark_serena07
Kohana Mishikoto
dark_serena07
Kohana Mishikoto
dark_serena07

"Besides tiered? Sore."

Ali shook her head. "No....I couldn't ask that. He's got to be here to take care of the little ones and after Mikey I...I don't...." She sighed and covered her face with her hands. "I...I can't face the others. I can't face him. I cant face Leo...or Donnie...I could have still saved him and I...I didn't."

"If you passed out before you could save him, no one can blame you. I definitely don't, so I doubt they will either." She hugged her carefully before pulling out a small jar from her pocket. "Let me put this salve on your burns. Mama made it before she went to catch up with Hotaru and Bardock."

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
dark_serena07
Kohana Mishikoto
dark_serena07
Kohana Mishikoto
dark_serena07

"If you passed out before you could save him, no one can blame you. I definitely don't, so I doubt they will either." She hugged her carefully before pulling out a small jar from her pocket. "Let me put this salve on your burns. Mama made it before she went to catch up with Hotaru and Bardock."

Ali scrunched her face at the sight of the ointment and remembered when her mother put some special salve on her burns the day before. "Better not sting like the one momma used..." She muttered and rendered herself over to Rini and the ointment.

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Kohana Mishikoto
dark_serena07
Kohana Mishikoto
dark_serena07
Kohana Mishikoto
dark_serena07

Ali scrunched her face at the sight of the ointment and remembered when her mother put some special salve on her burns the day before. "Better not sting like the one momma used..." She muttered and rendered herself over to Rini and the ointment.

She giggled and began carefully rubbing the ointment on. The ointment, instead of stinging would have a soothing, cool feeling as Rini applied it

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
dark_serena07
Kohana Mishikoto
dark_serena07
Kohana Mishikoto
dark_serena07

She giggled and began carefully rubbing the ointment on. The ointment, instead of stinging would have a soothing, cool feeling as Rini applied it

Alissandra relaxed under the soothing feeling of the ointment. Her eyes closing and her muscles slumping a bit.
He could finally see the building that the light was coming from. The light was shooting out of the top like a purple glow stick. He smirked a little before looking at his traveling companions. "Well, Ladies, are we ready?" he asked.

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
She continued her travels east, still hoping to find something regarding to Hikawa's machine.
Sirea Angelie
She continued her travels east, still hoping to find something regarding to Hikawa's machine.

She would see a far off light.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces