Total Votes:[ 842 ]

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Bardock Yurei
Sirea Angelie
She continued her travels east, still hoping to find something regarding to Hikawa's machine.

She would see a far off light.
She saw the light and began to make her way towards it. She was still in the form of a fox/wolf hybrid.
Sirea Angelie
Bardock Yurei
Sirea Angelie
She continued her travels east, still hoping to find something regarding to Hikawa's machine.

She saw the light and began to make her way towards it. She was still in the form of a fox/wolf hybrid.

If she could sense energy, it would feel like there was quite a bit flowing to where the light was.

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
All three senshi nodded at Bardock. "Let's get going."
dark_serena07
All three senshi nodded at Bardock. "Let's get going."

As they drew closer to the building a black light flashed in front of them as Death himself appeared. The final of the four horseman.

User Image

@Sirea: She would sense Bardock, Serena, Hotaru, and another girl not too far away.

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
Bardock Yurei
Sirea Angelie
Bardock Yurei
Sirea Angelie

If she could sense energy, it would feel like there was quite a bit flowing to where the light was.
As she drew closer, she spotted Bardock and his group as well as the final horseman, and decided to go in for a closer look.

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Serena stood protectively in front of the two younger girls, ready to fight
Sirea Angelie
Bardock Yurei
Sirea Angelie
Bardock Yurei
Sirea Angelie

As she drew closer, she spotted Bardock and his group as well as the final horseman, and decided to go in for a closer look.

The horseman would stop his horse as he looked at the four in front of him, still seeming to not notice Sirea. "I commend your ability to make it this far, but your journey ends here. You shall all die. Isn't that right, daughter?" the rider asked as it moved the holes where it's eyes would be towards Hotaru.

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
Bardock Yurei
Sirea Angelie
Bardock Yurei
Sirea Angelie
Bardock Yurei
Sirea Angelie

The horseman would stop his horse as he looked at the four in front of him, still seeming to not notice Sirea. "I commend your ability to make it this far, but your journey ends here. You shall all die. Isn't that right, daughter?" the rider asked as it moved the holes where it's eyes would be towards Hotaru.
She glances over to Bardock after noticing that the horsemen didn't notice. You guys handle this guy, I'll go in and see what I could find. She said telepathically to Bardock as she saw it as an opportunity to keep moving to the source of that light. She was certain that they'll be able to handle themselves. She would move quietly pass the horsemen to keep moving. Yay for paw pads.

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Her eyes narrowed at Death. "I may be the senshi of death and destruction, but you are no father of mine."
Sirea Angelie
Bardock Yurei
Sirea Angelie
Bardock Yurei
Sirea Angelie

She glances over to Bardock after noticing that the horsemen didn't notice. You guys handle this guy, I'll go in and see what I could find. She said telepathically to Bardock as she saw it as an opportunity to keep moving to the source of that light. She was certain that they'll be able to handle themselves. She would move quietly pass the horsemen to keep moving. Yay for paw pads.

"Good luck." he sent back as he stared down the horseman.

@Hotau: "Of course not." the horseman said as it seemed to burst into dust and float around with the wind. It would reassemble right in front of Hotaru, but not into a horseman, but into a beautiful young woman wearing a long dress that matched Hotaru's senshi skirt. She had long dark hair and the same color of eyes as Hotaru. "But I am your mother." she said.

"What the hell? I don't think so. Setsuna's her mother." he said as he got into a stance. "Even if you are her blood mother or something like that, you're not her true mother. Setsuna is. I'm Setsuna's mate, Bardock. You ******** with them, you ******** with me." he growled protectively.

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
Bardock Yurei
Sirea Angelie
Bardock Yurei
Sirea Angelie
Bardock Yurei
Sirea Angelie

@Hotau: "Of course not." the horseman said as it seemed to burst into dust and float around with the wind. It would reassemble right in front of Hotaru, but not into a horseman, but into a beautiful young woman wearing a long dress that matched Hotaru's senshi skirt. She had long dark hair and the same color of eyes as Hotaru. "But I am your mother." she said.

"What the hell? I don't think so. Setsuna's her mother." he said as he got into a stance. "Even if you are her blood mother or something like that, you're not her true mother. Setsuna is. I'm Setsuna's mate, Bardock. You ******** with them, you ******** with me." he growled protectively.
Thanks. She said as she kept moving.
Sirea Angelie
Bardock Yurei
Sirea Angelie
Bardock Yurei
Sirea Angelie

There was a strange arched door like object at the side of the building she approached.

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
Bardock Yurei
Sirea Angelie
Bardock Yurei
Sirea Angelie
Bardock Yurei
Sirea Angelie

There was a strange arched door like object at the side of the building she approached.
Noticing the door-like object, she would pad over to it before shifting into her human-like form. She would attempt to open it to get inside the building.

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Bardock Yurei
Sirea Angelie
Bardock Yurei
Sirea Angelie
Bardock Yurei
Sirea Angelie

Hotaru's eyes widened before she closed them. Purple ribbons swirled around her and revealed her in her princess dress. Her symbol glowing on her forehead. She then opened her eyes, determination in them. "You are no mother of mine. My mother would not dare go against a member of the Lunarian line."

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
((Forgive my late intrusion. I was not home earlier this evening shortly after getting home I was distracted watching Iron Man. But I am here now so... Yay! ^w^ ))

Dream stood with her bow at the ready. Looking between Death, Hotaru, Srena, and Bardock. She had spotted Sirea but peeled her eyes off her quickly to prevent eyes from following to see where she was glancing. She now had her eyes back on Death. Bow and arrow at the ready as she waited for death or one of the others to make the first move.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff