10,600 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Popular Thread 100
Byron Sloan
Raye Hamato
Byron Sloan
Raye Hamato
Waking up on the floor snuggled against Raphael, she yawned and sat up. She looked around the room at all the other people who were still sleeping and smiled a little. She noticed the kitsune woman from earlier was gone and decided to explore the area. She stood up and walked out of the old building. A light flurry of small snow flakes were falling outside causing the weather to be even more cold. "The boys will probably sleep a couple of more hours." she murmured as she headed out into the snow rubbing her arms.

Byron opened his eyes, having heard the woman. Once she had left he rose and followed her out asking, "What brings four turtles and a human together?"

"Oh, that's an easy one. Nothing. I'm not a human. I'm a persacom. My brother, Donatello found me and fixed me up." she said with a smile. "Though we do have a human friend. My brothers saved her from some mouser robots. Her name is April. She's also a red head." she explained as she continued to walk. She wasn't aware of the group of women and two cats heading their way.

Byron was aware of the women and the cats as feline sense of smell was above that of dogs and humans. Their smell was easily noticed on the wind. "And to think, red's my favorite color. Either blood or anything else. I've never heard of a persacom. What is that?"

"Basically I'm a walking, talking, self aware computer." she said with a shrug. "I have feelings, and I can feel, taste, and do anything a regular human can do. I can just also hook up to the internet and I can do anything machines can do as long as I'm programed to do so." she said with a small smile.
Raye Hamato

"Basically I'm a walking, talking, self aware computer." she said with a shrug. "I have feelings, and I can feel, taste, and do anything a regular human can do. I can just also hook up to the internet and I can do anything machines can do as long as I'm programed to do so." she said with a small smile.

"Sounds fun," he said. "Where are you and your brothers from?"

Ruthless Phantom

10,600 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Popular Thread 100
Drifane
Walking though out the large lush forest a well dressed human seeming figure walked down an old not so used path. The man seemed to be stepping with out a sound befor he found a clearing and saw a building."....hm?" he blinked in amazement. "This...place.." he said to himself as he walked closer to it drawn in by the voices of others. "..." his all black outfit seemed to help him stay in the shadows as he aproched the door. A small white and golden bunny popped up over his shoulder and wiggled it's nose"... Well what do you think?" he asked it softly while petting it gently. The bunny seemd to just paw his cheek once and he nodded walking to the door and then slowly walking in."Hello?" he called out in a strange but smooth accent.

[sorry about last night my compter crashed on me sweatdrop ]

((It's alright.))

Raph: A thermos flew past the human like man's head and hit the wall. "Tryin ta sleep!!! Leave me alone, Leo!" a large red bandanna wearing mutant turtle yelled grouchily from where he lay sleeping on a pallet on the floor.

@Byron: "New York City. You?"
Raye Hamato
Drifane
Walking though out the large lush forest a well dressed human seeming figure walked down an old not so used path. The man seemed to be stepping with out a sound befor he found a clearing and saw a building."....hm?" he blinked in amazement. "This...place.." he said to himself as he walked closer to it drawn in by the voices of others. "..." his all black outfit seemed to help him stay in the shadows as he aproched the door. A small white and golden bunny popped up over his shoulder and wiggled it's nose"... Well what do you think?" he asked it softly while petting it gently. The bunny seemd to just paw his cheek once and he nodded walking to the door and then slowly walking in."Hello?" he called out in a strange but smooth accent.

((It's alright.))

Raph: A thermos flew past the human like man's head and hit the wall. "Tryin ta sleep!!! Leave me alone, Leo!" a large red bandanna wearing mutant turtle yelled grouchily from where he lay sleeping on a pallet on the floor.

"I'm from England, I used to live in White Chapel until I came to the states trying to find who killed my father." He began to tear up at the thought. His father had left for the other side of the pond three years earlier and he had not heard from him until a letter a few weeks earlier.

"Apparently White Chapel is not a very lucky place."
Raye Hamato
Drifane

((It's alright.))

The thermos flew by and the man chuckled lightly. "...very well." he said softly and walked away from the sleeping turtle and walked farther into the building seeing some others asleep and others awake and talking. His little furry friend wiggled in his arms. "H-hey what has gotten into you?" he asked as the bunny finaly jumped out of his arms and glided in the air befor darting off around a corner. "..." he shook his head his pointed ears seemed to point out alittle from benthe his hat.

Ruthless Phantom

10,600 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Popular Thread 100
Byron Sloan
Raye Hamato
Drifane

((It's alright.))

"I'm from England, I used to live in White Chapel until I came to the states trying to find who killed my father." He began to tear up at the thought. His father had left for the other side of the pond three years earlier and he had not heard from him until a letter a few weeks earlier.

"Apparently White Chapel is not a very lucky place."

"I'm sorry to hear that." she said smiling softly to him. She didn't like to see people cry, so instinctively, she reached out and hugged him.

@Drifane: There were four turtle men all with different color bandannas. There was also a woman and a man, both red headed. ((Gabbi's characters.)) The other two were outside talking.

Ruthless Phantom

10,600 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Popular Thread 100
dark_serena07
Finally the group started to emerge from the forest, the man walking with them dressed in a sort of uniform consisting of armor, a sheathed sword at his side. He looked at Serena lovingly as his arm slid around her waist.

Serena smiled before looking ahead and noticing the two talking outside the building

The red headed persocom female was hugging the Lynx man as if to comfort him. She saw Serena and the others and smiled in welcome.
dark_serena07
Finally the group started to emerge from the forest, the man walking with them dressed in a sort of uniform consisting of armor, a sheathed sword at his side. He looked at Serena lovingly as his arm slid around her waist.

Serena smiled before looking ahead and noticing the two talking outside the building

Byron accepted the hug, easily. A single person was far easier then a group. He looked over at the group as they exited the forest. They came out of the forest only a few yards from where he had expected them. Byron frowned as the group emerged. He was not a group person.

He quickly changed his expression and waved politely at the group.

Ruthless Phantom

10,600 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Popular Thread 100
"Aw crap I'm late!" she exclaimed before letting go of Byron and running off. "I'll be back later!" she called.

((Seriously. Gotta go. Be back later.))
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07

The red headed persocom female was hugging the Lynx man as if to comfort him. She saw Serena and the others and smiled in welcome.

Serena and the others nodded back at the persocom and the Lynx man. Serena's cloak fell back slightly and a slight bulge in her stomach could be seen, a sign she was about three months pregnant.

Byron saw the bulge and smiled even more. Though not group minded, his own longing for a family was strong. He waved politely at the group and said, "Hello," with his strong British accent.
dark_serena07
Byron Sloan

Serena and the others nodded back at the persocom and the Lynx man. Serena's cloak fell back slightly and a slight bulge in her stomach could be seen, a sign she was about three months pregnant.

Byron saw the bulge and smiled even more. Though not group minded, his own longing for a family was strong. He waved politely at the group and said, "Hello," with his strong British accent.

Serena, with her long blonde hair smiled genuinely. It was clear she was easy to get along with. "Hello." her own Japanese accent was strong but not too strong.

Byron had numerous experience with many different cultures and languages including Japanese and other far east cultures. "How are you ladies doing," he asked. "What brings you here?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff